View Full Version : Hoi IdolEyes

Something Else
03-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Have you :emoragequit: yet?

What's taking you so long?

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 02:11 PM
I am conflicted .

On one hand I am sick of dealing with adolescent pea-brains of dubious intent .
I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.:dabs:

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I am conflicted .

I also hate being viewed by some by simple association as something that I am not.

On the other hand I feel some loyalty to the place (granted mostly Detale who has "stepped down") and also I don't want to be or give the appearance of being bullied out of here.

On the other other hand as I said if I feel the need to quit here it means that I have lost faith in bt in general and will probably then get rid of all my tracker accounts (OK I will keep KG and classic cinema zone. I am stupid but not retarded)which is a decision that requires great consideration.

But I think that it's mostly the fact that I am Canadian and therefore incredibly wishy-washy.:dabs:

That part i agree mostly, it is not about sharing the joy or the grief but only the files. Not what i would expect for bt really.

Something Else
03-28-2009, 02:23 PM
I am conflicted .

Thanks for the honest answer.
The truth is you're one of those scum they call invite trading site staffers. :ghey:

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 02:28 PM
They only say that because they are jealouse of my intellignets.

KFlint
03-28-2009, 03:05 PM
I am conflicted .

That part i agree mostly, it is not about sharing the joy or the grief but only the files. Not what i would expect for bt really.

Seems you post everywhere these days, put it on mute a bit would you :dabs:

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 03:11 PM

Seems you post everywhere these days, put it on mute a bit would you :dabs:

i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway if you say so, wont bother then have fun. Anyway i gotta go study some kanji and world politics have fun

Something Else
03-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Oh thank fuck that cunt is fucking off. :smilie4:

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 03:21 PM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/TerraAquaVenXehanort/Funny/RetardedFriend.jpg

nice and funny isnt it? my last post i am off now i hope you dont get caught fun bla bla

JPaul
03-28-2009, 03:40 PM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww49/TerraAquaVenXehanort/Funny/RetardedFriend.jpg

nice and funny isnt it? my last post i am off now i hope you dont get caught fun bla bla

We shall miss your towering intellect.

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 03:45 PM

Now I thought i was doing him a favour, BTW for the record, i havent said anything inflammatory, i always deleted what i was about to say with proofs, i dont want any more trouble more than you do, but if he cant watch his language that is what he gets, he could politely ask that this is my thread so if you excuse us, that i can understand but eye for eye what can i say? My intention is neither to do harm nor to cause trouble, i dont even give a shit about most bt related issues anymore, cuz most are mature only by their age. Anyway i wish, we had a feature to ignore all the guys we want, and we wont have to see their post, you just get curious about what he or others said, if it was possible, trust me, i would ignore bear and benchez which this guy is probably is.

JPaul
03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Now I thought i was doing him a favour, BTW for the record, i havent said anything inflammatory, i always deleted what i was about to say with proofs, i dont want any more trouble more than you do, but if he cant watch his language that is what he gets, he could politely ask that this is my thread so if you excuse us, that i can understand but eye for eye what can i say? My intention is neither to do harm nor to cause trouble, i dont even give a shit about most bt related issues anymore, cuz most are mature only by their age. Anyway i wish, we had a feature to ignore all the guys we want, and we wont have to see their post, you just get curious about what he or others said, if it was possible, trust me, i would ignore bear and benchez which this guy is probably is.

You could always use the ignore functions. It's been there for years.

I agree he's a cawk btw, wouldn't surprise me if he was Proper Bo or someone else using a different account.

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 03:56 PM

I agree he's a cawk btw, wouldn't surprise me if he was Proper Bo or someone else using a different account.
Still i will have to see that he or she posted smt, that is the freaking feature, i wish the ignore button would have deleted all his posts in a certain thread. That way, i wont have to see his nick ever again. Is it doable? If so, i have quite a list i wanna ignore xD

JPaul
03-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Nah, you still see the name just not the posts. I don't know if there's a feature where you don't even see the name, I doubt it.

Ask for it to be added, it may be available but just not activated in the board software.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Still i will have to see that he or she posted smt, that is the freaking feature, i wish the ignore button would have deleted all his posts in a certain thread. That way, i wont have to see his nick ever again. Is it doable? If so, i have quite a list i wanna ignore xD

Yes .Look for the button that says only press in case of extreme emergency.
If you are having trouble locating it it is under the :whoosh: button

Skiz
03-28-2009, 04:03 PM
i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway if you say so, wont bother then have fun. Anyway i gotta go study some kanji and world politics have fun

When I took your account off of moderation (for incessant spamming) you said you weren't even going to use it to post; that you just needed it to PM. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then you've posted 122 times. :dabs:

And what's all this jibba jabba about "i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway"? You've posted exactly 1,447 times in the past year and a half. I know this because your account is only 10 months old.

Skiz
03-28-2009, 04:05 PM

Alt+F4 brings up the options.

JPaul
03-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Is he being disingenuous :O

See that's what happens when I try to be nice to someone, turns out they are a cunt after all.

Skiz
03-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Did you ever really have any doubt tho?

JPaul
03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
One lives in hope.

JPaul
03-28-2009, 04:08 PM
No, Glasgow, I live in Glasgow.

Skweeky
03-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Detale stepped down? When did this happen?

bilkenter
03-28-2009, 04:10 PM

When I took your account off of moderation (for incessant spamming) you said you weren't even going to use it to post; that you just needed it to PM. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then you've posted 122 times. :dabs:

And what's all this jibba jabba about "i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway"? You've posted exactly 1,447 times in the past year and a half. I know this because your account is only 10 months old.
Ok you are right about it, what can i say... though i said i am hoping not to xD. BTW i never said i was right at what i say, i might be wrong just like the rest of us, yeah i was wrong, thanks for correcting the part regarding havent posted for 1 and half year. Still i dont post much about those bt related issues, i try to avoid such pointless arguments. Trying to stick on the issue as much as possible, i think i am better now dont ya think? Also this place is much more fun than any other places xD. Sometimes, i laugh my ... off here xD

Skiz
03-28-2009, 04:12 PM
^Can someone tell me what the slow kid said? He's on my ignore list.

Rat Faced
03-28-2009, 04:13 PM
when i took your account off of moderation (for incessant spamming) you said you weren't even going to use it to post; that you just needed it to pm. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then you've posted 122 times. :dabs:

And what's all this jibba jabba about "i havent posted for a year and a half xs anyway"? You've posted exactly 1,447 times in the past year and a half. I know this because your account is only 10 months old.
ok you are right about it, what can i say... Though i said i am hoping not to xd. Btw i never said i was right at what i say, i might be wrong just like the rest of us, yeah i was wrong, thanks for correcting the part regarding havent posted for 1 and half year. Still i dont post much about those bt related issues, i try to avoid such pointless arguments. Trying to stick on the issue as much as possible, i think i am better now dont ya think? Also this place is much more fun than any other places xd. Sometimes, i laugh my ... Off here xd

:p

JPaul
03-28-2009, 04:30 PM
^Can someone tell me what the slow kid said? He's on my ignore list.

He said you were a thick, Texan redneck.

You should life ban him ... for a month.

Skiz
03-29-2009, 02:56 AM
I'm not thick. :snooty:

Proper Bo
03-29-2009, 03:06 AM
indeed, not for a texan:smilie4:

Skiz
03-29-2009, 03:21 AM
What's that supposed to mean?

Proper Bo
03-29-2009, 03:30 AM
:lookaroun