PDA

View Full Version : FST is a junk place thanks to the one and only Skizoooo!

pridah
03-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Let me say one thing,

I learned from this all.

For those people who have not read my original post, I am sorry.

I can only say, sorry to Skizo.

Sorry that I was a trader.

Sorry to Serb a like that I wanted to trade my GFT.

I have found out about it.

And now I am going to take a long clearing path to reach my final destinations.

Through an honest way.

I hope to have not upset anybody or have made people yell at eachother, that was really not my intention.

I have learned.

Thank you.

ajsi
03-29-2009, 05:16 PM
i have just one question : do you have a screen of serb saying that?

eric13
03-29-2009, 05:17 PM
can you post copy of that conversation ?

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Probably he got banned right after Serb or whoever said that, i dont think he has any therefore. However, that doesnt mean that he is wrong as well as right

Edit: i earlier said it, i dont believe that they should be pretty low to do such a thing, it is really annoying, i am here because of the freedom we have, if that is lost, then there is not much reason being here at least for me. But i also said it wouldnt hurt to be careful about your transactions. Now i would mention ways of protection but some people would accuse me of helping traders, so will shut up, look for it on the net though

edit 2: every night another drama, i am gonna quit watching dramas, but only fst xD

Cabalo
03-29-2009, 05:21 PM
you are even more of a noob if you believe in anything Serb says. He even lies to other staffers on other trackers, he is the rectum of the BT world.

Skizo would never give a shit about you and give your IP.
May this serve as a warning for those who still bother to read his blather.
You better apologise, because you are totally wrong in this one.

eric13
03-29-2009, 05:23 PM
you are even more of a noob if you believe in anything Serb says. He even lies to other staffers on other trackers, he is the rectum of the BT world.

Skizo would never give a shit about you and give your IP.
May this serve as a warning for those who still bother to read his blather.
You better apologise, because you are totally wrong in this one.
got proof ?

Cabalo
03-29-2009, 05:24 PM
the one who has to prove anything here is Serb. He is the one saying skizo gave the info to him.
got it ?

iHateu
03-29-2009, 05:25 PM
at least post a ss of serb saying that.
but.. u have to think that he maybe said that cuz he hate skizo/this board and wanted to bring it down by lying..

Cabalo
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
at least post a ss of serb saying that.
but.. u have to think that he maybe said that cuz he hate skizo/this board and wanted to bring it down by lying..
you stand correct. :yup:

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 05:26 PM
the one who has to prove anything here is Serb. He is the one saying skizo gave the info to him.
got it ?

Regarding that Serb is banned here recently gives it more reason to do such a thing. I dont support Skizo but Serb has a motive to do so, it might be just badmouthing. This seems more convincing for me.

edit: who is this Serb guy anyway? started seeing him or her everywhere recently.

ajsi
03-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Probably he got banned right after Serb or whoever said that

he still should have a log of that conversation in mirc ;)

btw serb is a gft staff member

pridah
03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
I cannot post or copy the conversation because I left immediately afterwords. I was totally pissed off and that's why members sometimes also advice to once you create your account here, always enter it through a proxy. I am not lying here, why would I blackmail myself?

If Cabalo thinks that Skizo is a trustworthy guy and Serb is the trash person then it still does not explain how a conversation via pm leaks out to the specified tracker. I have only said I had an invite, never given a screenshot or whatsoever so it has to be done by IP. Who can see IPs here, admins can and Skizo is an admin and is called by Serb.

I believe Serb, if Serb is trash, then why is he VIP or whatsoever on so many trackers? I think trackers make a wise decision who to make VIP etc. (although on some trackers you get VIP by donating, this is not the case in GFT and a lot of other trackers).

Nobody can verify the information and that's what I am aware of. But think about it. With this in the back of your mind and two threads created about it in a very short time span, that's not coincidence now, is it.

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Probably he got banned right after Serb or whoever said that

he still should have a log of that conversation in mirc ;)

btw serb is a gft staff member
didnt know that was possible really, gotta dive deeper on mirc then xD thank you for the info

Tokeman
03-29-2009, 05:34 PM
There are 1001 ways for some one to link you to FST. It is foolish to think that a tracker staff member would so openly admit to his tacticts, seems more like an easy scapegote explination to me. IF it were true, why admit to it in public (irc)? You would loose that tactic since it would become public knowledge.

Staffer probably just got 2 birds with one stone here, getting you to come here and further the rumor because you are mad and want to vent somewhere.

Just my opinion of course.

And what about the reciever of the PM? You 100% certain that they didn't leak it?

pridah
03-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Here is the log, I changed my username into: IAM2. Yes I lied in first instance saying that the invite was for a friend because I did not know that Skizo provided this information to GFT. Once I noticed I cursed and left.

Session Start: Sun Mar 29 18:37:43 2009
Session Ident: #gft-support
03[18:37] * Now talking in #gft-support
03[18:37] * Topic is '14::: 4The GFTracker Support Channel 14::: 4Site: 3Up 14::: 4!help 14::: 4Be Patient and wait 14:::4 #GFTracker type /msg Spannage invite <irc_pass> 14::: 13Invites: #gft-invites14 :::: 4All other questions ask and idle then part channel once resolved 14:::'
03[18:37] * Set by BarryWhite on Tue Mar 10 09:44:10
03[18:37] * Guest13336 is now known as IAM
[18:37] <%cuck> Hi do you need anything ?
03[18:38] * IAM is now known as IAM2
[18:38] <%cuck> IAM2 ?
01[18:38] <IAM2> yes
01[18:38] <IAM2> yo
01[18:38] <IAM2> I got disabled
01[18:38] <IAM2> *** told me
01[18:38] <IAM2> why?
[18:38] <@Serb> hello
[18:38] <%cuck> I can"t help you waith for a staff member
[18:38] <@Serb> or shall i say
[18:38] <@Serb> http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/pridah-223642
[18:39] <@Serb> thanks to mighty skizo he give us ip and pm that you try to trade GFT invite
01[18:39] <IAM2> I didn't try to trade
01[18:39] <IAM2> :S
01[18:39] <IAM2> the invite is for a friend
[18:39] <@Serb> hey
01[18:39] <IAM2> I am not going to pay for a stupid invite else
[18:39] <@Serb> dont lie
01[18:39] <IAM2> I don't lie
01[18:39] <IAM2> Skizo is lying
[18:39] <@Serb> ips are correct
[18:39] <@Serb> and they dont lie
01[18:39] <IAM2> pfffffff
01[18:39] <IAM2> fuck that
01[18:39] <IAM2> really
01[18:40] <IAM2> fuck it
Session Close: Sun Mar 29 18:40:07 2009

IdolEyes787
03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Serb has lied about me providing IPs as well.
He does it because it serves two purposes 1. He has a unreasoning hatred of FST so it makes us look bad and 2. It protects the identity of his real informant.

The fact that he lies doesn't seem to bother him in the least.
As I have said someone needs to remove this malignancy from the bt world.

And for your information pridah someone filed a scam report against you here today to there wasn't enough info to take action .
So much for us knowing all your goings on.

pridah
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey IdolEyes,

I don't scam so that's probably why the report wasn't enough to take action.

I pmed you already about this thread, lets talk this over if you wish, I am awaiting your reply.

Duckater
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Well if that convo is un tampered with either skizo or serb could be playing one in this but that does not prove it is either to me.
As for serb being VIP on a lot of trackers some trackers give VIP status to senior staff of other sites so it is no surprise to see him as a VIP else where.
But I must admit it would be nice to know the full facts on this one.
If it is serb that is in the wrong then I am thankful I aint a member of gft, mind don't think I am missinbg a lot not being a member there :)

pridah
03-29-2009, 05:59 PM
I will give you a hint Duckater, be thankful ;)

bilkenter
Well if that convo is un tampered with either skizo or serb could be playing one in this but that does not prove it is either to me.
As for serb being VIP on a lot of trackers some trackers give VIP status to senior staff of other sites so it is no surprise to see him as a VIP else where.
But I must admit it would be nice to know the full facts on this one.
If it is serb that is in the wrong then I am thankful I aint a member of gft, mind don't think I am missinbg a lot not being a member there :)
great minds think alike xD

edit: btw fst is getting hot now xD

IdolEyes787
I

I believe Serb, if Serb is trash, then why is he VIP or whatsoever on so many trackers? I think trackers make a wise decision who to make VIP etc.

A certain fanatically anti trader tracker has a trader(who most people can't stand btw) on there staff so in terms of sites I doubt logic like yours applies.:lol:

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:01 PM
I

I believe Serb, if Serb is trash, then why is he VIP or whatsoever on so many trackers? I think trackers make a wise decision who to make VIP etc.

A certain fanatically anti trader tracker has a trader(who most people can't stand btw) on there staff so in terms of sites I doubt logic like yours applies.:lol:

Interesting, I would love to know who this might be.

IdolEyes787
03-29-2009, 06:07 PM
The tracker knows but chooses to overlook it.
And as much as I might like to say which one that is their own business .

Duckater
03-29-2009, 06:09 PM
I can honestly say they aint staff on GTi :)

Old_Swift_acct
03-29-2009, 06:10 PM
trading wont get you nowhere

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:19 PM
trading wont get you nowhere

I think most traders know that, they just don't give a crap.

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 06:22 PM
trading wont get you nowhereDon't be so sure about that. :flowers:

Old_Swift_acct
03-29-2009, 06:23 PM
but i don't know why they care if they get banned then and staff here share the Ip with tracker staff seems ok

trading wont get you nowhereDon't be so sure about that. :flowers:

why do you say that ?:whistling

pridah
03-29-2009, 06:25 PM
but i don't know why they care if they get banned then and staff here share the Ip with tracker staff seems ok

Don't be so sure about that. :flowers:

Traders actually think that they outsmart you guys by getting into FTN and other trackers faster, though I know see by talking to a longtime member here and honest person that this is not the case and that via the fair way you get the best result.

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:31 PM

Traders actually think that they outsmart you guys by getting into FTN and other trackers faster, though I know see by talking to a longtime member here and honest person that this is not the case and that via the fair way you get the best result.

It's never too late to change :)

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Don't be so sure about that. :flowers:

why do you say that ?:whistlingbecause trading can get you somewhere. ;)

pridah
03-29-2009, 06:36 PM

yes waking up everyday and hoping and praying that you are not disabled from your tracker, that's where trading gets you and I can know it. :dry:

sale
Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!
Serb FTW! Keep up the good work mate! :)
We (Serbians) are the nation you shouldn't mess with! ;)
Made in Serbia wooooohoooo!! :D

bilkenter

You either should be a quality trader or a trader with a sense of sharing to have certain friends who can invite you to other places.

Those kinda traders are way better off then being a non trader who seeks friends to get invited. Yet, if you are not either, then be a non trader

so the aforementioned traders are better off than others. My opinion of course.

eric13
03-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Here is the log, I changed my username into: IAM2. Yes I lied in first instance saying that the invite was for a friend because I did not know that Skizo provided this information to GFT. Once I noticed I cursed and left.

03[18:37] * Topic is '14::: 4The GFTracker Support Channel 14::: 4Site: 3Up 14::: 4!help 14::: 4Be Patient and wait 14:::4 #GFTracker type /msg Spannage invite <irc_pass> 14::: 13Invites: #gft-invites14 :::: 4All other questions ask and idle then part channel once resolved 14:::'
[18:39] <@Serb> thanks to mighty skizo he give us ip and pm that you try to trade GFT invite
don't know kinda weird to give informers name so clear :unsure:

Tinfish
03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
lol traders talking about trust. Always funny.

I dont get it, you know trackers dont like trading, you breach theyre trust, then complain because you dont trust FST.

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!

Fuck off.

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 06:44 PM
because trading can get you somewhere. ;)

yes waking up everyday and hoping and praying that you are not disabled from your tracker, that's where trading gets you and I can know it. :dry:You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do. :)

You either should be a quality trader or a trader with a sense of sharing to have certain friends who can invite you to other places.

Those kinda traders are way better off then being a non trader who seeks friends to get invited. Yet, if you are not either, then be a non trader

so the aforementioned traders are better off than others. My opinion of course.I'm neither a trader nor an anti-trader, I'm just Bone. :king:

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:48 PM
yes waking up everyday and hoping and praying that you are not disabled from your tracker, that's where trading gets you and I can know it. :dry:You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do. :)

so the aforementioned traders are better off than others. My opinion of course.I'm neither a trader nor an anti-trader, I'm just Bone. :king:

too bad, you already spit it out. ''trading can get you somewhere'', how would someone know that? unless you have had an experience with it :blink:

pridah
03-29-2009, 06:49 PM
trading gets you into a shitload of trouble and praying each day your account is not disabled + you have to explain so much if it does and you always have to hide, you can't become an active part of a community tracker because you are afraid they find out.

That sums up trading pretty much.

It sucks.

benficao
03-29-2009, 06:50 PM
I

:shifty: Interesting, indeed. Theres so much, us simple mortals, dont know about, what a shame, names are never revealed.

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 06:55 PM

same here

You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do. :)

too bad, you already spit it out. ''trading can get you somewhere'', how would someone know that? unless you have had an experience with it :blink:

He might have experience, i also did, it was quite a long ago, actually it was in the beginning of my private torrenting career, i traded a few times then got banned, still i came to know some traders that i befriended in real life(he came to our univercity campus), now i see him getting all sorts of invites, when i first began torrenting, sct or bitmetv seemed quite hard to get, now sites like sct bitmetv bithumen polish tracker is a piece of cake really. Therefore, he doesnt have to be a huge experience to know that trade pays off.

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 06:58 PM
You must take torrenting way too seriously if you were scared to find your accounts disabled in the morning. I doubt all traders are that scared, they just trade and that's it. If they get banned later on, they just get banned, no can do. :)

same here

He might have experience, i also did, it was quite a long ago, actually it was in the beginning of my private torrenting career, i traded a few times then got banned, still i came to know some traders that i befriended in real life(he came to our univercity campus), now i see him getting all sorts of invites, when i first began torrenting, sct or bitmetv seemed quite hard to get, now sites like sct bitmetv bithumen polish tracker is a piece of cake really. Therefore, he doesnt have to be a huge experience to know that trade pays off.

True, But you can never know that, You explained your situation as a trader he didn't, hence why i assumed he was experienced.

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 07:01 PM
True, But you can never know that, You explained your situation as a trader he didn't, hence why i assumed he was experienced.btw i am not a trader by normal definition, i just believe that trading isnt as bad as it sounds. I traded in the beginning, i had good ratio, uploaded some stuff, was active et cetera, the only problem was that security thing that now i am aware of. Someone argued about sites banning people because of security and at the same time opening registrationgs sign ups et cetera. He is right, if trackers were too concerned about security, they wouldnt give unlimited invites on certain places, i know the intention is good, yet this just blew the security concept .

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 07:14 PM
btw i am not a trader by normal definition, i just believe that trading isnt as bad as it sounds. I traded in the beginning, i had good ratio, uploaded some stuff, was active et cetera, the only problem was that security thing that now i am aware of. Someone argued about sites banning people because of security and at the same time opening registrationgs sign ups et cetera. He is right, if trackers were too concerned about security, they wouldnt give unlimited invites on certain places, i know the intention is good, yet this just blew the security concept .

Trading will always be bad to tracker staff no matter what, Yes there are
some good traders with good ratios and active on irc & tracker, but its a reality that 95% of them don't give a crap about the site and its security.

Albo Da Kid
03-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Very very entertaining thread.

Even though I had a fun time reading it, I'm a little disappointed to find out i was lied to regarding the "Idoleyes giving out Ip's" rumor, by somebody whom I've never doubted before. Now i see what it means to keep your eyes open and trust no1....:lol: it's alright though

Old_Swift_acct
03-29-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm waiting for skizo to reply

Albo Da Kid
03-29-2009, 07:23 PM
He'll probably get a laugh out of this im sure

bilkenter
03-29-2009, 07:28 PM
btw i am not a trader by normal definition, i just believe that trading isnt as bad as it sounds. I traded in the beginning, i had good ratio, uploaded some stuff, was active et cetera, the only problem was that security thing that now i am aware of. Someone argued about sites banning people because of security and at the same time opening registrationgs sign ups et cetera. He is right, if trackers were too concerned about security, they wouldnt give unlimited invites on certain places, i know the intention is good, yet this just blew the security concept .Trading will always be bad to tracker staff no matter what, Yes there are
some good traders with good ratios and active on irc & tracker, but its a reality that 95% of them don't give a crap about the site and its security.
You are right, but people who traded shall be allowed to talk back, just because %95 consists of such people doesnt mean that good traders are to be under the tyranny of dictatorial opinions regarding traders, i think what matters in transactions is afterwards whether the guy is active on irc, uploads staff et cetera. I can assure you, sites are full of security risks, i am actually quite surprised how MPAA or such organizations cant get their hands on trackers. If trader's intention were to harm trackers, they could have done it so easily, but it is like cutting the branch you are on. Therefore dont think a fair amount of traders wouldnt try to do so. One more thing, do you or did you eve see a post in any tracker that involves trader issue? I suppose not, that just shows how some people like to overlook the problem right? Also if staff of certain trackers were to give a message regarding that they dont think of every trader the same, people like me would try to win traders over. As an example from my own life, i got banned from bcg ptn scc and some more, yet i revere them really, they were right at banning me, Some didnt tolerate my beliefs regarding trader issue, some did ban me because of another issue. Still i wouldnt and wont high likely allow someone to trade invites to those sites , because staff in my eyes are mature and willing to listen.

sorry for the spoil no more spoil xD

IdolEyes787
03-29-2009, 07:34 PM

;)At least I appreciate the wit Bone.

Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!

If there was an award for stupidity you would qualify.

Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!

Fuck off.

Thank you.

Thatsgreat
03-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!

Well this post sums up most serbs/serbians pretty well... :ermm:

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 07:48 PM
You are right, but people who traded shall be allowed to talk back, just because %95 consists of such people doesnt mean that good traders are to be under the tyranny of dictatorial opinions regarding traders, i think what matters in transactions is afterwards whether the guy is active on irc, uploads staff et cetera. I can assure you, sites are full of security risks, i am actually quite surprised how MPAA or such organizations cant get their hands on trackers. If trader's intention were to harm trackers, they could have done it so easily, but it is like cutting the branch you are on. Therefore dont think a fair amount of traders wouldnt try to do so. One more thing, do you or did you eve see a post in any tracker that involves trader issue? I suppose not, that just shows how some people like to overlook the problem right? Also if staff of certain trackers were to give a message regarding that they dont think of every trader the same, people like me would try to win traders over. As an example from my own life, i got banned from bcg ptn scc and some more, yet i revere them really, they were right at banning me, Some didnt tolerate my beliefs regarding trader issue, some did ban me because of another issue. Still i wouldnt and wont high likely allow someone to trade invites to those sites , because staff in my eyes are mature and willing to listen.

Yes indeed, people who traded should share their experiences, i know traders don't plan on harming the tracker, Also i know trackers are full
of securiy risks and im sure staff know that.

But look at it like this, you own a tracker and you have a team of uploaders
then this random guy trades an invite with a torrenter (who is a scener/fed etc...) then this guy joins your uploading team and gets you all busted, this is how trackers see it, you should know who YOU invite, you never know who is who on the internet. that's why traders will be seen always in a bad way.

Albo Da Kid
03-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok my 1 hour is up.. Se ya tomorrow. I'm trying to limit the internet usage to just one hour a day from now on in order to prevent brain melting and time-wasting on dense topics such as these. Instead I'll read a book or something which will benefit me more than seeing e-lowlifes destroy eachother.

Good luck to all of ya and keep the drama flowing.

Skiz
03-29-2009, 08:19 PM

What the fuck is GFT and who the fuck is Serb? :blink:

This is all news to me. :mellow:

I only read the first 2 pages of this thread, so sorry if I'm a little behind...

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Good morning Skizo. We've been waiting for you. :chef:
So you have nothing to do with this?

Skiz
03-29-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm waiting for skizo to reply

Then you should have PM'ed me and let me know about this silly thread like someone else did. Bullshit like this (and the simpletons like you that buy into it) is the precise reason I avoid this section of the board altogether. You think I give a shit about you, your IP, or what you trade? Don't flatter yourself. Get real.

I'm tempted to just ignore these threads in the future and let you twits believe what you want to believe. That seems to be the way of it anyhow.

The mere question merits a cunt punch. Are you asking for a punch in the cunt, you fucking cunt?

Sylar_
03-29-2009, 08:35 PM
I knew it was BS, I mean come on who would believe a kid like Serb? FST should know how much of a retard he is.

sadly he got what he wanted more drama on FST.

Old_Swift_acct
03-29-2009, 08:35 PM
i can't send pm's Skizo

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Then you should have PM'ed me and let me know about this silly thread like someone else did. Bullshit like this (and the simpletons like you that buy into it) is the precise reason I avoid this section of the board altogether. You think I give a shit about you, your IP, or what you trade? Don't flatter yourself. Get real.

The mere question merits a cunt punch. Are you asking for a punch in the cunt, you fucking cunt?You've been voted the mod from hell several years in a row, now I understand why. :shuriken:

IdolEyes787 :wub:

Skiz
03-29-2009, 08:47 PM
i can't send pm's Skizo

You haven't been a member for 30 days. ;)

The mere question merits a cunt punch. Are you asking for a punch in the cunt, you fucking cunt?You've been voted the mod from hell several years in a row, now I understand why. :shuriken:

IdolEyes787 :wub:

Glad we sorted that out then.

sale
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Hmmm
Traders fuck off!!

And you'd be the winner:naughty::shifty:

Congratulations, you've qualified for global ban:thumbsup::clap::P

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Congratulations, you've qualified for global ban:thumbsup::clap::PDoesn't make any sense to me. :lol:

bilkenter
Be aware that just because there are guys like Serb there on gft doesnt mean that the tracker is bad or such but just noticed this

GFT is a new 0day tracker with great speeds , pretimes and a friendly staff. Remember, GFT has no ratio! Grab what you like and seed for 48 hours!

Also we havent heard his story, maybe he is telling the truth who knows? dont believe it yet still there is that possibility... It is really ironic isnt it? seemed funny to me xD

edit: Also learnt that WTAW thread might be useful, otherwise wouldnt know this tracker at all

Sylar_
Serbians don't make sense at all.

Villalltheway
03-29-2009, 09:04 PM
trading gets you into a shitload of trouble and praying each day your account is not disabled + you have to explain so much if it does and you always have to hide, you can't become an active part of a community tracker because you are afraid they find out.

That sums up trading pretty much.

It sucks.

Its bittorrenting mate, not stacking your life savings on red or black.:noes:

benficao
03-29-2009, 09:34 PM

And you'd be the winner:naughty::shifty:

Well this post sums up most serbs/serbians pretty well... :ermm:Congratulations, you've qualified for global ban:thumbsup::clap::P

Facial response:

:wacko: :blink: :unsure: :happy: :D :lol:

Different stages, i fealt before i understood.

Thank good, theres older places, that dont allow kids.

pro267
03-29-2009, 10:16 PM

What you're doing right there is bullshit IdolEyes. If you have something to say about a certain tracker then be a man and say it, don't hide behind the "it's their own business" thing.

You've just put doubt in the minds of countless people about every staffer out there without due cause. You're a staffer here and some may actually listen to what you have to say, so you should try and act more responsibly than that.

Just my 0.02.

NA_Magus
03-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Internet is serious fucking business.

rockaa
03-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Ok my 1 hour is up.. Se ya tomorrow. I'm trying to limit the internet usage to just one hour a day from now on in order to prevent brain melting and time-wasting on dense topics such as these. Instead I'll read a book or something which will benefit me more than seeing e-lowlifes destroy eachother.

Good luck to all of ya and keep the drama flowing.

Funny YOU should say that..

nikola1990
03-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Serbians don't make sense at all.

Are you sure? :naughty::naughty::naughty:

IdolEyes787
03-29-2009, 11:04 PM
What you're doing right there is bullshit IdolEyes. If you have something to say about a certain tracker then be a man and say it, don't hide behind the "it's their own business" thing.

You've just put doubt in the minds of countless people about every staffer out there without due cause. You're a staffer here and some may actually listen to what you have to say, so you should try and act more responsibly than that.

Just my 0.02.

Geez it's not like I accused anyone of murder .

I was just trying to make a point (as you seem to be doing if a little less delicately),that just because a person has a certain position it doesn't insure their ethics.
And honestly whatever my gender the reason that I didn't(and won't) mention any names is to protect what people think of that tracker regardless of how no doubt you think that makes me appear.

One last note bullshit is the brown smelly stuff on the ground at certain farms.Cleans up easier than the stuff around here.

Funkin'
03-29-2009, 11:10 PM

Yeah. It's pretty pathetic how seriously some take this whole bt world.

rockaa
03-29-2009, 11:20 PM

Yeah. It's pretty pathetic how seriously some take this whole bt world.

Yes defentenly. Strange its mostly 16-18 year old kids running around pretending to be some big hotshot of bs :9 They shoud seriusly try rehab like Albo Da Kid.

Artemis
03-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Ok my 1 hour is up.. Se ya tomorrow. I'm trying to limit the internet usage to just one hour a day from now on in order to prevent brain melting and time-wasting on dense topics such as these. Instead I'll read a book or something which will benefit me.......

Sorry to hear about the reading disability :blink: it took me about 15 minutes to read through this little episode.

One last note bullshit is the brown smelly stuff on the ground at certain farms.Cleans up easier than the stuff around here.

Couldn't be simpler, you wait for the bullshit to dry then run it over with a harrow........

bladesharp
03-30-2009, 12:28 AM

yeah u said it...

puckface
03-30-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm a firm believer that some people should just off themselves.

03-30-2009, 01:03 AM
serb is a cool guy whos just doing his job to protect GFT from traders/scammers/idiots

hangemhigh
03-30-2009, 01:26 AM
I coined a new verb..Serbage

KFlint
03-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Annoying people are taking an epidemic proportion here lately ffs :dabs:

Sonnentier
03-30-2009, 02:21 AM
But look at it like this, you own a tracker and you have a team of uploaders
then this random guy trades an invite with a torrenter (who is a scener/fed etc...) then this guy joins your uploading team and gets you all busted, this is how trackers see it,
you should know who YOU invite, you never know who is who on the internet. that's why traders will be seen always in a bad way.
And that's why if you start up an internet tracker, complete security is unreachable.

puckface
03-30-2009, 02:26 AM
you never know who is who on the internet.

I know Pedobear is on the internet.

http://imgur.com/C5B6E.png

twist off
03-30-2009, 03:13 AM
you never know who is who on the internet.

So is boxxy. :fist:

puckface
03-30-2009, 03:25 AM

So is boxxy. :fist:

unfortunately

pro267
03-30-2009, 04:53 AM
Geez it's not like I accused anyone of murder .

I was just trying to make a point (as you seem to be doing if a little less delicately),that just because a person has a certain position it doesn't insure their ethics.
And honestly whatever my gender the reason that I didn't(and won't) mention any names is to protect what people think of that tracker regardless of how no doubt you think that makes me appear.
Ok, cool let me try this method of yours as well then:

I've heard there an FST BT mod which is a scammer, liar, sells invites on EBay and tortures little animals in his basement for personal enjoyment. Of course I'm not going to present any proof to that effect. Geez it's not like I accused anyone of murder, I was just trying to make a point.. and honestly whatever my gender the reason that I didn't (and won't) mention any names is to protect what people think of FST regardless of how no doubt you think that makes me appear.

You know, I think I kinda like this new way of throwing baseless accusations without the need to back them up, it's great. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

IdolEyes787
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
edit