PDA

View Full Version : Requesting x264 movie/tv site

digitalmayhem
03-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi All!

I just upgraded my system a ton and now I'm dling all x264. Unfortunately, most of the trackers I'm on don't offer much in the way of x264 or they're rared which is a PITA. Can anyone recommend a good x264 tracker or offer an invite to one? I have over a TB up on 3 trackers (private), and a ratio of at least 2.0 if not much higher. I can show you my ratio through screenshots or however you see fit. I am also first-line support on a small site.

After going through the tracker offerings thread, I think hdbits.org is most likely what I'm looking for or something similar. Does anyone have an invite to this tracker?

Thanks so much!;)
Jen

rhemux
03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
bit-hdtv is a good place to start has blurays rips and full bluray´s and 720p tv series in episodes/packs
iptorrents not as good but not bad to start

digitalmayhem
03-30-2009, 05:38 PM
bit-hdtv is a good place to start has blurays rips and full bluray´s and 720p tv series in episodes/packs
iptorrents not as good but not bad to start

Thanks so much for the quick reply! :)

I think I'm looking for something that has both unless I'll have a better selection by doing it separately? I have an awesome 20/5 connection, so I'm not worries about being able to seed. I have an excellent ratio on trackers that some people would say it is very difficult to seed on.

technodrome
03-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Bit-HDTV have good archive, good seeder/leecher ratio, and it's easy to make a good ratio.. i can send you an invitation if you want (Pm me your ratio proofs before)

Edit: Invite sent..

digitalmayhem
03-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks technodrome for your generosity!!! :):):)

The site seems great!