PDA

View Full Version : Are BitMeTV staff going to Reconsider?

The Flying Cow
03-30-2009, 08:13 PM
It's been a whole batch of months since the fellas over at BMTV decided to ban .pt and .br IP ranges.

The purpose of this thread is to find out if their seclusionist policies still hold up, or if they've decided to give us honest BT folk a chance anew.

pffm
03-30-2009, 08:22 PM
hmm, i think they are not concerned about that but who knows if they reconsider...

Bone.W.Machine
03-30-2009, 08:24 PM
I don't believe they're going to lift the country bans.
But you never know. :smilie4:

bilkenter
03-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Actually certain amount of people are using proxies to download from there, they pay money for that of course, still as far as i know it depends on whether they wanna let you use the site or not. I hear that some sites actually make exceptions for certain people in countries that are banned. You never know though

Cabalo
03-30-2009, 08:44 PM
but you're living at the UK right now, so you really aren't missing a thing.
i was never a member there, and actually rejected an invite some time ago, as i honestly don't see any content there you can't find elsewhere, or at least in those "competition" sites.
maybe i'm wrong, i'm not a TV guy.

Six66Mike
03-30-2009, 09:45 PM
#bitmetv.help on irc.lostirc.org why not swing by and ask them?

cinephilia
03-30-2009, 09:51 PM
honestly, why would they do that?

RedGHost
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
the worst staff ever

bilkenter
03-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Because there is a possibility that he might be an asset? Yet i agree with you, bitmetv woulndt probably open a ban yet they might let you in via proxy, wouldnt hurt to ask actually. Though if they are to let you in, prepare to offer something in return, if you cant, dont even bother cuz possibly you wont get in

Artemis
03-30-2009, 10:58 PM
Though if they are to let you in, prepare to offer something in return, if you cant, dont even bother cuz possibly you wont get in

Yep that'll work offering tracker staff some sort of incentive/bribe to get in :glagpinch: your not the brightest crayon in the box are you ? :blink:

Albo Da Kid
03-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Yep that'll work offering tracker staff some sort of incentive/bribe to get in
That could possibly work. Not everyone's wastes their time making jokes..Some like to make a quick buck out of it

Funkin'
03-30-2009, 11:13 PM
I wouldn't sweat if you're not let back in. It's not like there aren't other alternatives out there(better ones in fact, in my opinion).

bilkenter
03-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Though if they are to let you in, prepare to offer something in return, if you cant, dont even bother cuz possibly you wont get in

Yep that'll work offering tracker staff some sort of incentive/bribe to get in :glagpinch: your not the brightest crayon in the box are you ? :blink:
That worked actually, seen people getting in that way. As i hear, even some staff actually suggests that way. Think about it, someone from egypt has a nice buffer a nice user you might call, and you take a decision to ban all egyptians along with that nice guy. In order to filter good guyz, some trackers use that method, i am not saying him to bribe or anything, i am saying that he talks to staff about it and if they allow it, then he will have access to a tracker in a legitimate way. I am not at liberty to say whether bitmetv has done it or now go figure it out honestly. Shall i bother with your second comment? i doubt that. Anyway back to game.

benficao
03-30-2009, 11:39 PM

Do, me a favor, and put a sock on your moth, and if possible, throw yourself from a bridge, pretty please. ;)

Tvtorrents.ro and com , are very good also. Notting is missed because of theyre ban.

bilkenter
03-30-2009, 11:42 PM

Do, me a favor, and put a sock on your moth, and if possible, throw yourself from a bridge, pretty please. ;)

Tvtorrents.ro and com , are very good also. Notting is missed because of theyre ban.
as good as bitmetv, well maybe not in the same level, but still quite a good one. You can find a lot of freeleech which would help you with ratio. Also some series that you cant find on bitmetv as far as i know

Albo Da Kid
03-30-2009, 11:43 PM
your not the brightest crayon in the box are you ? :blink:
Shall i bother with your second comment? i doubt that. Anyway back to game.
Eh don't pay too much attention to artemis. He's just a sad case of a middle aged man going through mid life crisis. i don't think he even means half the things he says. don't even bother imo

As far as this topic goes. Forget about bitmetv. Everything there can be found elsewhere. i for example download most of my tv shows from sct, hdbits and tvt.ro

bilkenter
03-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Eh don't pay too much attention to artemis. He's just a sad case of a middle aged man going through mid life crisis. i don't think he even means half the things he says. don't even bother imo

As far as this topic goes. Forget about bitmetv. Everything there can be found elsewhere. i for example download most of my tv shows from sct, hdbits and tvt.ro
Thanks, i honestly just offered him a choice that would enable him or her to be on bitmetv. I also let him know that some staff actually allows such things thereby making his or her choice legitimate. I dont see anything wrong with that. I also dont think i deserved to be humiliated, not everyone has the same sense of humour here. So one shall be careful about what he or she says. Anyway as the other users say, tvtorrents.ro and rapid would probably be enough for your tv needs. Still if you think you want to be on bitmetv, you have the choice i have given you. Good luck with it now.

Albo Da Kid
03-31-2009, 12:02 AM
not everyone has the same sense of humour here.
Sadly artemis looks up to the Lounge users and i've noticed that he's starting to post more and more like them lately. He used to always post according to the topic and tried to remain nutural without offending anyone, but lately he feels that by being rude, the Loungers will accept him as one of their own.

Artemis, you're loosing your personality man. get a hold of yourself. All the guy was trying to do was speak his opinion there was no need for that.

Villalltheway
03-31-2009, 12:25 AM
I wouldn't sweat if you're not let back in. It's not like there aren't other alternatives out there(better ones in fact, in my opinion).

Really id like to know of these better alternatives u talk about :idunno: ???

Artemis
03-31-2009, 12:40 AM

Ahhh your stock in trade Albo, you have nothing to say so you turn and try and make personal attacks on other posters. It may work on others but I could truly care less about your albanian/bronx street cred.
Now in return of course you are going to come out with some more personal attacks which of course you hope (pathetically I might add) will stir me up. Unfortunately I need to actually respect the other person and you are like that irritating little fox terrier dog that yips all day long, a mere irritation nothing more.
So if you are going to peddle your wares and insult people as a way of making yourself noticed you will have to go and find targets that are more gullible than me. Now toddle off little man................

Night0wl
03-31-2009, 12:57 AM
The worst thing about albo is that it doesn't even work to put him on ignore. People keep quoting the shit he posts.

jumboshrimp
03-31-2009, 01:12 AM
i doubt they will lift ban

0Ri0N
03-31-2009, 01:15 AM
Probably in the future they will remove the ban since they did it before already. They are not evil, in my opinion they are very polite. Check their support channel.

Albo Da Kid
03-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Maybe their sysop gets really drunk one day and decides to unban a few countries lol.
I had no idea they unbaned countries before btw. Thats a good sign.

Artemis I wasn't tring to wind you up or anything. i was just pointing out what an asshole you've become. I remember you telling me once that being rude wasn't going to get one anywhere, and I don't think you were being hypocritical because back then you were a polite and stand up guy. I don't remember you offending anyone just for the hell of it. Now you're starting to loose character.

Artemis
03-31-2009, 02:04 AM
Artemis I wasn't tring to wind you up or anything. i was just pointing out what an asshole you've become. I remember you telling me once that being rude wasn't going to get one anywhere, and I don't think you were being hypocritical because back then you were a polite and stand up guy. I don't remember you offending anyone just for the hell of it. Now you're starting to loose character.

People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones ? :blink:

Albo Da Kid
03-31-2009, 02:05 AM
^if you're wondering if that applies to you then the answer is. Yes

Edit. And me both...But that's my style. yours isnt

t3w
03-31-2009, 10:42 AM
the worst staff everis serb guy staff in there too?

The Flying Cow
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
I think so t3w, not sure though.

Anyway I asked because I got thrown out into the street with the vandals, even if my situation could be considered honorable (in a BT sense, that would be.)

soulreaper
03-31-2009, 05:54 PM
It's been a whole batch of months since the fellas over at BMTV decided to ban .pt and .br IP ranges.

The purpose of this thread is to find out if their seclusionist policies still hold up, or if they've decided to give us honest BT folk a chance anew.

Well,the staff have stated multiple times in the forums that they would make an exception for an outstanding member(maybe VIP+) with a static IP. So you could stop by their help channel and try your luck.

But let me tell you, they're one of the most hostile staff in the BT world. If you've done anything wrong(even something really silly) they'll not hesitate to point that out. Anyway,goodluck.

Villalltheway
03-31-2009, 11:43 PM
To be honest the staff there have always been cool and helpful with me, i know they dont like taking shit and expect their rules always to be followed buts whats wrong with that.