PDA

View Full Version : If there is two way you can choose

Mage
03-31-2009, 03:32 PM
If there is a very rarely tracker,and there are two ways you can choose to get an account at that tracker.
1. you can get an invite from others and sign up instantly
2. to wait for two or three months for the tracker to open their registration.(if it will really happen)
which way you want to choose?

Patriot foreve
03-31-2009, 03:36 PM
what if the tracker will never open registrations?

cinephilia
03-31-2009, 03:39 PM
why for a "rare tracker" ? :blink:
i don't get your question anyway... as long as the inviter is a 'trustable' guy, why would you refuse to get an invite from him ?

Swift
03-31-2009, 03:41 PM
seriously lol . Why not ask direct should I trade to get in ?

Mage
03-31-2009, 03:46 PM
why for a "rare tracker" ? :blink:
i don't get your question anyway... as long as the inviter is a 'trustable' guy, why would you refuse to get an invite from him ?

because of you don't know if the inviter is a trustable man or not.

MaNiJaK
03-31-2009, 03:48 PM
Why would he than invite you? If you don't know him he probably will not offer you invite..

The_Martinator
03-31-2009, 03:49 PM
The tracker will open registrations in 3 months= it's not a ''very rarely'' tracker

If you don't know your inviter, how can you be sure that he's even got the invite?

Mage
03-31-2009, 04:00 PM
Why would he than invite you? If you don't know him he probably will not offer you invite..

you are right,but you can't say that without thinking either of the two conditions.

today,some trackers are more and more strict, if anyone on the invite tree make something offend the rules,maybe all the members on the invite tree will be banned (so I didn't mean the person who invite me isn't trustable), that's why I bring up the question. and the two ways are the preconditions for my question,no preconditions no such question. Please don't view problems in isolation by any one sentence.

wiseD
03-31-2009, 04:11 PM
You don't make sense, and it's a pointless question.

Mage
03-31-2009, 04:23 PM
You don't make sense, and it's a pointless question.

in most cases it will not happen, so it looks doesn't make sense,lol

redMonster
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I am glad this wasn't another thread about trading and its bad ways. It seems like nowadays there are only two types of threads in this section. One is what is the best tracker for blah blah blah (which they could find easily by searching) and another is the classic (anti)trader thread.

ajsi
03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
rofl, those fst theories... yet another useless thread. sorry man, but the question is absolutely pointless, what do you wanna speculate about on this case?

pffm
03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
seriously lol . Why not ask direct should I trade to get in ?

bingo.