PDA

View Full Version : Worst Staff on Bittorrent World

kevinsert
04-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Question is simple Which tracker have Worst Staff?And Why ??

Cabalo
04-01-2009, 01:24 AM
it would be wrong take the whole by the individual.
maybe nominating individuals would be fair enough.

dogie
04-01-2009, 01:42 AM
maybe first stick to trackers rules and then start bitching, scl and sct don't like when you use stheir full names instead you should use acronyms

integral
04-01-2009, 02:01 AM
I think it's a valid question.

I dislike staff on HDBits the most. They seem a bit pretentious. I've also joined their help channel on a few questions, where I was devoiced (muted) during my help session, without even asking if I was done or not. Some people just have no manners...

IdolEyes787
04-01-2009, 02:04 AM
.Dogie is right there was no need to piss on those sites so I edited the poll.
I also agree Cabalo that generalizing about things is pretty unfair .
In general I don't get the need for negativity.Always better to reward than punish.

Unstable1
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
I chose BMTV because it's the only site I've ever been warned at (for a petty reason too).

I understand the criticisms of HDBits staff, but the only interaction I've had with a HDB staffer has been positive, so I don't feel inclined to criticize them, especially as it's the bestest site in the whole wide world!!!

colbert
04-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Some of the Waffles staff were pretty bad when the site first started; they get my vote.

redMonster
04-01-2009, 04:00 AM
How about adding PtP to the poll?

04-01-2009, 04:09 AM
i voted blackcats , im not saying all the staff are bad just 1 member. stoi is 1 of the nicest guys on here who was helpful throughout.

the staff member (who i will not name) banned me because my inviter was a trader, which im totally ok with but when i went to IRC to state my case because i got my invite from an anti-trader forum and was unaware my inviter was a secret trader. the staff member in irc basically told me that he couldnt be bothered to listen to my case and that i should shut up and join properly.

(I)
04-01-2009, 04:29 AM
rofl @ the poll :)

cinephilia
04-01-2009, 04:51 AM
OP sent me a "stfu" private message some days ago... lovely.
i dare to hope he doesn't act the same with staffers..

Cabalo
04-01-2009, 05:12 AM
OP sent me a "stfu" private message some days ago... lovely.
i dare to hope he doesn't act the same with staffers..
how come didn't you obey such a polite request ? tsk tsk :noes:

Albo Da Kid
04-01-2009, 05:19 AM
Edit: Eh forget it...

Skiz
04-01-2009, 06:02 AM
I can only choose just one? :emo:

Funkin'
04-01-2009, 06:23 AM
maybe nominating individuals would be fair enough.

Agreed with that. Another poll should be put up with individual staff names.

Anyways, the site where most of its staff are pretty horrible isn't even on the poll. :shifty:

1000possibleclaws
04-01-2009, 06:26 AM
My obvious first choice isn't even listed here :cry:

thread = fail.

LJ.
04-01-2009, 06:28 AM
BMTV cuz they are just like bitme and they have just like bitme gay mods, gay rulez and moreeee :P

puckface
04-01-2009, 06:50 AM
no ones ever dealt with the children at scl obviously?

Swift
04-01-2009, 07:04 AM
none seriously they all are great !

tintin123
04-01-2009, 08:23 AM

My thoughts too. Their "staff" is horrible.

mashty
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Wow! How incredible condecending this thread is.

Tracker staff risk their well being on a daily basis and use all of their free time to make sure that their sites members can download all the stuff all of you download (for free) all the time in a "safe environment" thus "private". And they don't get any reward out of it either.

The posts and the title of this thread are just distasteful and prove how low the level of intelligence in this forum is atm.

Now you wanna single out staff members too? You should be ashamed.

This all just tells me that most of you guys fucked up and had to pay the price for it, and now you blame the messenger and not yourselves. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, you have no moral right to call out the staff of trackers like this.

This has been said before: It's their site, they do what they want with it and keep the members they want. Members have no rights other than the ones granted by site staff. If you can't deal with that, make your own site and good luck with that!

Enough rambling, let the show begin.

PS: I don't need a poll to know what the worst bt-forums are btw. ;)

yayyyyyy
04-01-2009, 09:51 AM
why isn't SCC in list?

BeckS
04-01-2009, 10:50 AM
my vote goes to SCC also.

redMonster
04-01-2009, 11:03 AM

My thoughts too. Their "staff" is horrible.I never said their staff was horrible. I have only heard about other people's not so good experiences with them. Only I don't post in the forums on PtP. I hate them. Goem FTW.

TP635
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
I never have any bad experience with trackers staff. I am not saying they are all good, just that I stay away from their path.

Roooney
04-01-2009, 11:20 AM
This poll needs an "another" option. Never had any trouble with these trackers.

IdolEyes787
04-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Wow! How incredible condescending this post is.
fixed

Tracker staff risk their well being on a daily basis and use all of their free time to make sure that their sites members can download all the stuff all of you download (for free) all the time in a "safe environment" thus "private". And they don't get any reward out of it either.

Oh please .The staff give of their time- some magnanimously (quit) a few not so much.
I have no doubt that site owners in some cases are at risk of legal action but to say that Joe Staffer "risks his well being" is an insult to policemen.firefighters,soldiers and a host of other selfless jobs elsewhere

The posts and the title of this thread are just distasteful and prove how low the level of intelligence in this forum is atm.

Now you wanna single out staff members too? You should be ashamed.

This all just tells me that most of you guys fucked up and had to pay the price for it, and now you blame the messenger and not yourselves. Even if you didn't do anything wrong, you have no moral right to call out the staff of trackers like this.
I don't know if you bothered to read my point earlier in the thread but since you seemed determined to get me to changed my mind .I just want to point out the obvious that by making unfounded accusations you pretty much negate any argument on morality that you've made.

This has been said before: It's their site, they do what they want with it and keep the members they want. Members have no rights other than the ones granted by site staff. If you can't deal with that, make your own site and good luck with that!

That old argument .Able to yes .But since we are talking morality here- right to no.
Everyone has the right to be treated fairly .I think that's the very foundation of society.That doesn't mean that transgressors are exempt from punishment just that even for trivial situations a certain code of ethics should apply.

Enough rambling, let the show begin.

PS: I don't need a poll to know what the worst bt-forums are btw. ;)

If you want my honest opinion they are all equally full of shit.Way too much time spent on the truly inconsequential as I have just done here.

Something Else
04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Voted for iTS. :emo:

Bone.W.Machine
04-01-2009, 12:43 PM
My obvious first choice isn't even listed here :cry:

thread = fail.Why don't you just add it? You're a mod after all, aren't you? :stuart:

Voted for iTS. :emo:So did I.
That bench guy banned me without a reason. :fist:

cabbar
04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
BitMeTV, because poll say this :P

Swift
04-01-2009, 12:51 PM
i hate all staffers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IdolEyes787
04-01-2009, 12:57 PM
I was going to vote for Waffles but I kept changing my mind.

BOOM
04-01-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't like bitmetv staff, but I'm not sure if it's the worst :ermm:

Something Else
04-01-2009, 02:12 PM
I was going to vote for Waffles but I kept changing my mind.

I used to be indecisive, but now i'm not so sure.

Six66Mike
04-01-2009, 02:17 PM
BMTV are bastards! In the help channel I received help from an admin after not reading the rules & FAQ, dug a huge hole and with their help I managed to scrape out of it by some wicked selective seeding. What a bunch of asswipes eh!!

redMonster
04-01-2009, 02:19 PM
BMTV are bastards! In the help channel I received help from an admin after not reading the rules & FAQ, dug a huge hole and with their help I managed to scrape out of it by some wicked selective seeding. What a bunch of asswipes eh!!

are you talking sarcastially? :P

Six66Mike
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM

are you talking sarcastially? :P

lol yeah just a bit. :naughty:

Crutavv
04-01-2009, 02:37 PM

+1
because you personally, most arrogant, narcissistic cunt around... other guys are good there and my sorry to them!

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 03:39 PM

+1
because you personally, most arrogant, narcissistic cunt around... other guys are good there and my sorry to them!
:happy: couldnt put it better really...voted for ITS as well xD

Why don't you just add it? You're a mod after all, aren't you? :stuart:

Voted for iTS. :emo:So did I.
That bench guy banned me without a reason. :fist:
good choice xD

Something Else
04-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh noes. Someone on the internets doesn't like me. :cry:

Polarbear
04-01-2009, 03:52 PM

happened to me as well. sometimes i feel so sad i could cry.

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 03:55 PM
What did Ben say? have him on ignore can someone quote please?

IdolEyes787
04-01-2009, 03:56 PM

Don't be upset it is just misplaced hostility because you failed to be the father figure that they yearn for.

Or it could be because you really are a dick.:idunno:

Something Else
04-01-2009, 03:57 PM

happened to me as well. sometimes i feel so sad i could cry.

Harsh.

Maybe we could go to therapy together. Therapy for people that have been harshed on the internets. :console:

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Don't be upset it is just misplaced hostility because you failed to be the father figure that they yearn for.

I am so gonna open a fan club for bt mods T.S.O.L and Idol you guyz rock! xD

edit: it really sucks to see the nicks of people you actually try to ignore

Albo Da Kid
04-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Mashty most of the staffers are pricks. The only reason most of them hog that position is for authority reasons. It's true. Some of the staffers are very good guys but most are plain assholes.
I can give you a few examples of a few good staffers but Im too lazy to make a list

I voted for iTS also. That guy benchez called me a CAWK on new years eve...Can you believe that shit?

Snefclarb
04-01-2009, 04:04 PM
i said tl cos they have a stupid, stupid rule where u cant download the same thing more than once. one of their mods told me in irc.

effin ridiculous!

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Mashty most of the staffers are pricks. The only reason most of them hog that position is for authority reasons. It's true. Some of the staffers are very good guys but most are plain assholes.
I can give you a few examples of a few good staffers but Im too lazy to make a list

I voted for iTS also. That guy benchez called me a CAWK on new years eve...Can you believe that shit?
Not all of them, but ben definitely is weird, dont wanna call him anything not my style, but he luvs to call people cawks cunts et cetera which is why he fails as a staff that is it... But some staff really are amazing... for example bitme or bitmetv staff might be really amazing... hang out on their irc, there was a girl i guess called apo smt as far as i remember, she was really nice...Also as far as i understand, bitme and bitmetv staff appreciate when you tell them minor things before like changing your pc, they just want you to inform them off any things before you actually do it. This is how i undestand them anyway. But Ben... not many people who actually gets him really...

Albo Da Kid
04-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Bitme staff isn't that bad. I've also had interactions with a girl there. Her name was Drisanna and she surprised me with her nice behavior. I expected a cold response and a f u, but she was pretty warm and at the end she even re-enabled my account after a year of inactivity and a dozen of hit and runs.

There are always going to be good and bad staffers. Imo, atm the bad ones are outnumbering the good ones. The importance of these threads are to bring some kind of attention to these staffers but sometimes I think we're only wasting our time because most of them don't give a shit what a bunch of fst users have to say

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Bitme staff isn't that bad. I've also had interactions with a girl there. Her name started with a D or something and she surprised me with her nice behavior. I expected a cold response and a f u, but she was pretty warm and at the end she even re-enabled my account after a year of inactivity and a dozen of hit and runs.

There are always going to be good and bad staffers. Imo, atm the bad ones are outnumbering the good ones. The importance of these threads are to bring some kind of attention to these staffers but sometimes I think we're only wasting our time because most of them don't give a shit what a bunch of fst users have to say
Now you brought my mind a nice idea... We shall have a thread to choose the best and worst staff ever. Maybe we can even manage a present for the winner. But when you choose someone or criticize someone, you shall honestly express what you did and what the staff did... That way if not for sure at least we can attract attention to the bad qualities some staff have as well as the good ones... Really would be nice to choose the staff of the year xD Anyway i am back to sleep havent slept in three whole days!!!

wiseD
04-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Maybe we could go to therapy together. Therapy for people that have been harshed on the internets. :console:
\o/

Albo Da Kid
04-01-2009, 04:54 PM
yea bilkenter, another thread should be made. This one's not detailed enough. I personally like the idea. If you have the energy go with it

redMonster
04-01-2009, 05:25 PM
i said tl cos they have a stupid, stupid rule where u cant download the same thing more than once. one of their mods told me in irc.

effin ridiculous!wait, what? :O

taboga100
04-01-2009, 05:42 PM
In my opinion, it would be better to have a vote for "Best staff" instead of being so negative. Besides, everyone is an individual so it's hard to lump all the staff into one bucket. At every site there are good staff, bad staff, and people who you may think are bad staff just because they don't agree with something you want! ;)

Just my 2c!

RedGHost
04-01-2009, 05:43 PM
bitmetv is the worst

1000possibleclaws
04-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Why don't you just add it? You're a mod after all, aren't you? :stuart:

Would've, but don't know how to get past the 12 option limit :emo:

puckface
04-01-2009, 06:57 PM

That IS quite the possibility

kevinsert
04-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Bitme staff isn't that bad. I've also had interactions with a girl there. Her name was Drisanna and she surprised me with her nice behavior. I expected a cold response and a f u, but she was pretty warm and at the end she even re-enabled my account after a year of inactivity and a dozen of hit and runs.

Nimueh girl or boy ??

Albo Da Kid
04-01-2009, 07:05 PM
She was a female but like someone told me, you never know when it comes to the internet genders.. The important thing is that she/he was kind and that's what matters.

tippertime
04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
I think there should be a best staff poll next

johhn
04-01-2009, 07:21 PM
play by the rules and you dont really have to deal with staff. so never had problems so far.
knocking wood....

kevinsert
04-01-2009, 07:25 PM
She was a female but like someone told me, you never know when it comes to the internet genders.. The important thing is that she/he was kind and that's what matters.
Wow they r all girl ?maybe the staff of bitmetv and bitme living in these islands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbos_Island
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo_Island

bilkenter
04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
yea bilkenter, another thread should be made. This one's not detailed enough. I personally like the idea. If you have the energy go with it
just got back from sleep yet dont think i will have energy to make it till the exams are over btw sct and tl made a quite a move now. Honestly back then, my sct account was banned but they were right at it, beside from that never seen them doing such a thing. Also for tl thing, till the recent events, i used to think that it was one of the best places to chat, download et cetera, animeserv s anime packs were awesome et cetera. Yet now, dont think much so because of that move against Idol anyway everyone might have their weak moments, maybe that was one of those. Hopefully we can open a stuff thread after i recovered from the battle with myself. xD

yankeezfan1
04-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Im shocked that ScT is 2nd.

Bone.W.Machine
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Im shocked that ScT is 2nd.You expected them to be 1st? :unsure:

mrnobody
04-02-2009, 02:30 AM
voted for iTS too

coze parkbenchi is a cwak nick :emo:

Six66Mike
04-02-2009, 03:19 AM
I bet most votes for BMTV are people who didn't read the rules, leeched too much, then weren't given a second chance or re-enabled accounts when they cried about it.

Cabalo
04-02-2009, 03:40 AM
blah, this thread ain't going anywhere.
as TSOL said, the poll options needed a serious makeover.

Artemis
04-02-2009, 06:47 AM

Seems to be more than one............ but then that is because you need to:

http://i44.tinypic.com/maa4qb.jpg

bilkenter
04-02-2009, 06:59 AM

Seems to be more than one............ but then that is because you need to:

http://i44.tinypic.com/maa4qb.jpg

nice one made me laugh dammit xD btw yeah about bitmetv, most are the people who got upset because they didnt read the rules, if you are to break them, do it at your own expense. Then dont come whining about it. People are high likely gonna mock you about it.

technodrome
04-02-2009, 07:07 AM
FTN shouldn't be in this poll. I haven't an account but i heard my friends they say very helpful..

Lovestoned
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
ScT; BitMeTV and Waffles.

Charger
04-02-2009, 12:02 PM
BitmeTV / Bitme its like Oink back in the days.

NippleCake
04-02-2009, 12:29 PM
FTN shouldn't be in this poll. I haven't an account but i heard my friends they say very helpful..

Its hard to tell if you are trying to dickride ftn or if you are just being honest but.. ..just because your friends say they are very helpful doesnt mean that everyone will. I have no problem with the staff, but i do know of people that have had run ins.

Also doing a best staffer thread could turn into a dickride fest, so it could fail really, quite, badly :cry:

HMthePM
04-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Only one site staff upset me once. Most staff are good enough. You have to consider they are doing this in their free time and its a tedious job.

colombianino
04-02-2009, 04:32 PM
so what if some staffers are assholes just because they can, to my experience most are chosen by the sysop (or the admin/owner) and if he's doing the right things and knows who to choose, he'll choose the right candidates. not that they all are.

i admit that some are just overwhelmed by their position/power. but the poll should have been about those who really are assholes, not the whole staff team. not that i'd have anything against anyone, even if he was an asshole to me. i'd just ignore it if i were you, there's more than one staffer to help you.

Villalltheway
04-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Dont really feel strong about this in any way really because never had any problems with staff members, the only site staff memembers that have pissed me off a little would be probably be what staff. But its not really a big thing for me because they are still up there as one of my favourite sites.

IdolEyes787
04-02-2009, 08:24 PM
What staff?

http://susie1114.com/whosonfirstBudandLou.jpg

puckface
04-03-2009, 01:44 AM
whats on second.

0Ri0N
04-03-2009, 02:01 AM
M4rduK is the worst staffer i knew till now. No brains, no competence, no scruples, is a simple no life paranoid person!!

kevinsert
04-03-2009, 02:14 AM
M4rduK is the worst staffer i knew till now. No brains, no competence, no scruples, is a simple no life paranoid person!!
how do you know he is human being ?
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/katateh/ephialtes.jpg

bumrocks
04-03-2009, 03:26 AM

The person you mention is by far one of the better staffers...Mostly due to the fact that he does know on some level most of the users he is surrounded by. He does not compromise security either which is a big plus. Wise and smart imo. Nuff said...

I have found that most people that have issues with staff, for the most part, had them do to there bad decision making. Sure there is exceptions, but like I said, for the most part it more than likely was not due to the staff.

Staff hear, read, and get all kinds of BS everyday. Sure their patience may be short at times. But it does not make them bad staff. They hear any number of stories and/or excuses and if they do not know you then easiest and probably best decision is for them to part ways with you and move on.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that I have never had any problem with any staff member and get along with alot of them. Even with BitMeTV. I also follow and respect the rules of all the sites I am a member of. I am also active. I provide information to them at times, too. If you are not an all around active member and have never developed any kind of relationship or even have a recognizable name then if you do have a problem you may not be taken seriously or given the time of day since they may believe you have not given them "activity" as they might have wished.

I also recognize though that not everyone has the time or will to be "active". They simply want to be a part of a good tracker and simply download shit...That is okay imo, but should a problem arise, I would guess that staff figure they can easily replace you with any number of a hundred or even thousand + wannabe users. Can't blame them for that...Or at least I don't.

eric13
04-03-2009, 09:18 AM
which sites staff is M4rduK by the way whats staff is very nice why its on the list thats what i don't understand

NippleCake
04-03-2009, 09:43 AM

From personal experience i have found m4rduk to be extremely understanding and helpful. I have seen (well, heard) of people who have not had such luck, but it is my understanding that they didnt help the situation themselves. Most of the time people who have problems with staff are the ones who come to irc with a disabled account and when they get denied a re enable they blame/baer a grudge against the person in irc that told them so. :ermm:

bilkenter
04-03-2009, 09:46 AM

From personal experience i have found m4rduk to be extremely understanding and helpful. I have seen (well, heard) of people who have not had such luck, but it is my understanding that they didnt help the situation themselves. Most of the time people who have problems with staff are the ones who come to irc with a disabled account and when they get denied a re enable they blame/baer a grudge against the person in irc that told them so. :ermm:
You are right, when they do renable it, they suddenly become good. Honestly for me, if i did something wrong and got banned or disabled for it, i wouldnt complain and go with their decision. Recent example would be scc, i gave my account details to someone who i trust (he is also my real friend ) anyway I knew it was against rules, and it was my best friend. They disabled my account or deleted dunno but still i revere them. They were right at banning me after all.

Edit: we all learn from our mistakes after all.

NippleCake
04-03-2009, 09:55 AM
You are right, when they do renable it, they suddenly become good. Honestly for me, if i did something wrong and got banned or disabled for it, i wouldnt complain and go with their decision. Recent example would be scc, i gave my account details to someone who i trust (he is also my real friend ) anyway I knew it was against rules, and it was my best friend. They disabled my account or deleted dunno but still i revere them. They were right at banning me after all.

you should be proud of yourself ;) too many immature idiots who think they can do what they want, and blame a staff member for the consequences. If you break the rules, you break the rules. To be fair i dont really have a problem with any site staff. Of course i have heard people say they hate certain staff members, but well, my guess is to read above as to why they hate them.

bilkenter
04-03-2009, 10:46 AM

you should be proud of yourself ;) too many immature idiots who think they can do what they want, and blame a staff member for the consequences. If you break the rules, you break the rules. To be fair i dont really have a problem with any site staff. Of course i have heard people say they hate certain staff members, but well, my guess is to read above as to why they hate them.
Honestly mate i can understand why people hate certain trackers. Another experience from my torrent career, i had a nice account with 1.5 tb buffer on a certain tracker, i held vip status for quite a while. Suddenly my pc broke, and i went into all my trackers saying that i may not log in to the site for a while till my pc comes back, i even typed this situation on my info that my pc is messed up(poured tea on it) therefore have no means of access for now, dont wanna risk my log in details stolen by someone on internet cafes et cetera therefore wont be able to log in, after 2 months (my pc came back in first 30 work days yet it wasnt fixed completely, recently got a new pc given by hp) my account details were deleted, even after i talked to the staff, vip status, a nice buffer et cetera. Now Tell me what more i could do? Do i not hold the right not to like staff now? I have nothing against right bans, but some staff really deserve to be hated. Fsc doesnt ban people even if they have 300 mb upload and havent logged in 1 year or so or demonoid(havent logged in for quite a while, my stats are basicly near to terrible there still the account works)

edit: Also i really wonder does it take too much space to have ones log in details in the database? I guess not, if that is true, then why rush to ban people without even talking to them?

Vinceftw
04-03-2009, 10:50 AM
lol, obviously orion was joking... if you read the forums on the concerning tracker you should know that anyways bumrocks..
and the worst staff would be me, if ... tvip looks like a nice fella in comparison to me! he is quite cool tbh anyways.

bumrocks
04-03-2009, 03:46 PM
lol, obviously orion was joking... if you read the forums on the concerning tracker you should know that anyways bumrocks..
and the worst staff would be me, if ... tvip looks like a nice fella in comparison to me! he is quite cool tbh anyways.

I thought it odd since I thought I did recognize the name and avatar...But wanted to make it clear...My bad!

Tinfish
04-03-2009, 04:31 PM

LOL
I agree :)

Not sure he is a person though :)

Detale
04-03-2009, 05:49 PM
WOW you guys voted strangely I think. I will concede that BMTV staff are usually unreasonable in my experiences with them for myself and on behalf of other members. I remember once I was disabled for trying to find out why a friend of mine Lec was disabled and they read my IRC post wrong and thought I said I was him and disabled me asap. It was like that for weeks until I got to speak withsomeone about it and they fixed it only to be disabled a few weeks later for inviting the wrong people( this I understand)

As far as TL goes they are reasonable to a fault. Do you guys not remember when that guy was asking for help on his disabled TL acct and I went to go see what I could do? I found out that he had 2 or 3 accts there and the LET HIM STILL KEEP ONE! The staff there are very cool and understanding so I dont know what you guys are saying putting them in #2 spot

SCT is another site that has great staff. Again my dealings with them have always been top notch. They are one of the few sites that don't suck up to that idiot on TH :dabs: and have always been fair no matter what.

In short I am starting to wonder why people vote for "bad staff". Is it because they themselves are in fact bad members? Something to think about...

bilkenter
04-03-2009, 06:03 PM
WOW you guys voted strangely I think. I will concede that BMTV staff are usually unreasonable in my experiences with them for myself and on behalf of other members. I remember once I was disabled for trying to find out why a friend of mine Lec was disabled and they read my IRC post wrong and thought I said I was him and disabled me asap. It was like that for weeks until I got to speak withsomeone about it and they fixed it only to be disabled a few weeks later for inviting the wrong people( this I understand)

As far as TL goes they are reasonable to a fault. Do you guys not remember when that guy was asking for help on his disabled TL acct and I went to go see what I could do? I found out that he had 2 or 3 accts there and the LET HIM STILL KEEP ONE! The staff there are very cool and understanding so I dont know what you guys are saying putting them in #2 spot

SCT is another site that has great staff. Again my dealings with them have always been top notch. They are one of the few sites that don't suck up to that idiot on TH :dabs: and have always been fair no matter what.

In short I am starting to wonder why people vote for "bad staff". Is it because they themselves are in fact bad members? Something to think about...
Till i had an awful experience with tl, i thought the same that staff were great. For SCT, you are right, i havent had any bad experience with them either, yeah i got banned but it was actually quite fair.

dupeactt3
04-03-2009, 07:57 PM
i thought we would have made the list for sure THS

lhnz
04-04-2009, 03:58 AM
BitMeTV.

They banned my seedbox and then threatened to ban me when I asked what had happened. I think it's just a fix to make them more money.
As soon as there is another gazelle tracker for TV I will jump ship.

Artemis
04-04-2009, 05:09 AM
i thought we would have made the list for sure THS

It's alright Mel, the staff here still hate you, so you haven't been totally left out :whistling

cinephilia
04-04-2009, 05:44 AM
lol, you just stated one more reason to think that TL staff is one the worst...
letting a dupe account maker keep an account is not what i would call "understanding", but rather "couldn't-give-a-damn attitude".
not to mention the fact that they banned Idoleyes for the only reason that he is staff at FST while they let traders and sellers proliferate into their own tracker..

Qlix
04-04-2009, 01:47 PM
And my vote goes to ScT, although BitMeTV/BitMe are complete assholes too.

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 02:18 PM
And my vote goes to ScT, although BitMeTV/BitMe are complete assholes too.
Care to explain why you think they're assholes? :)

Lovestoned
04-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Well BitMe(TV) staffs aren't "complete asshole(s)" but from what I've experienced..

They just CBA'ed usually.

killercam101
04-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Bone.W.Machine is a complete asshole

http://tinyurl.com/dk3vfv

http://tinyurl.com/cgvnvw

kavselj
04-04-2009, 04:02 PM
ScT. They are probably the worst staff I've ever seen. I mean have you ever been to their support channel? Kavselj and Terska are the worst, they wait 5 minutes then they just ban you without any reason at all. I feel bad for all those people who really need help and just kicked out like that. Not to mention their main channel. Power hungry ops kicking and muting people left and right. Horrible, horrible staff.

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
ScT. They are probably the worst staff I've ever seen. I mean have you ever been to their support channel? Kavselj and Terska are the worst, they wait 5 minutes then they just ban you without any reason at all. I feel bad for all those people who really need help and just kicked out like that. Not to mention their main channel. Power hungry ops kicking and muting people left and right. Horrible, horrible staff.

Oh, shit. Troll is trolling. :frusty:

PoRnHoLiO
04-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Obviously SceneTorrents.

Drunkselj abuses me when I am asleep :'(. He does bring liquor though :D

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:06 PM
I bet he is, he's a real meanie that one.
Kavselj, any plans to unban me yet? :)

kavselj
04-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Qlix, if I knew your username I could look into it, but then again, I'm the worst staffer ever so I just can't be bothered really.

PoRnHoLiO
04-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Qlix, if I knew your username I could look into it, but then again, I'm the worst staffer ever so I just can't be bothered really.

What if Qlix.. lixes yer balls whilst giving you some beers? :D

FGT
04-04-2009, 04:09 PM
some are missing like scc etc etc lol

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:14 PM

I'm not on the site anymore. I got banned and IP banned because I said some pretty heavy shit about Feeling. I was moderately high on stesolid's and hating against everyone lol. :frusty:

You're cute btw. :o You can't be bad staff. All lies.

kavselj
04-04-2009, 04:17 PM
OH, YOU'RE ERIC! The guy with bird-ape avatar! Nope, I'm not unbanning you. I don't support animal cruelty, sorry.

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Neither do I, so where's the issue? :P You're missing out.

Vinceftw
04-04-2009, 04:27 PM
lulz didnt you plan to just stay on 3 sites or sth and to get deleted on all the others?

Qlix
04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
lulz didnt you plan to just stay on 3 sites or sth and to get deleted on all the others?

Yup. But ScT would make a nice fourth. Too bad they're so remembering of things long past. :happy:

brento
04-04-2009, 04:56 PM
never have had a serious problem with staff from any tracker. however, a kg staff member gave me some shit once, bcg staff have pissed me off on a number of occasions, and the what staff were pretty rude to me.

of course i have heard the horror stories about the bmtv admins. surprisingly, i have had nothing but good experiences with them

offtopic: IMO the nicest staff members reside at linkomanjia. awesome staff, they are so helpful :D

jasperr
04-04-2009, 04:57 PM
OH, YOU'RE ERIC! The guy with bird-ape avatar! Nope, I'm not unbanning you. I don't support animal cruelty, sorry.

you get the boobie prize ..... :lol:

Terska
04-04-2009, 06:26 PM
oh come on, i've banned several fst members, go go vote for us!

NippleCake
04-04-2009, 06:29 PM
arent FST staff considered staff in the "bittorrent world"? dont see them on the list :happy:

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 06:41 PM
arent FST staff considered staff in the "bittorrent world"? dont see them on the list :happy:
FST staff is nice except Skizo. :naughty:

RadiancE
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm gonna ban a random member for every vote. I think that is fair.:wave:

bilkenter
04-04-2009, 06:52 PM
My choice would be Barb but come on Skizo isnt bad at all, really a nice guy though sometimes overreacting

kevinsert
04-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Wow Kavselj and Terska loves this thread :P

NippleCake
04-04-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm gonna ban a random member for every vote. I think that is fair.:wave:

just 1 each time? pussy :cool:

fuck it, make it 3 if your hard enough :happy:

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 07:11 PM
My choice would be Barb but come on Skizo isnt bad at all, really a nice guy though sometimes overreactingToo bad sometimes always happen to be when he's talking to me. :cry:

`Dr. Nick Riviera`
04-04-2009, 07:43 PM
If there were Serb or MelvinMeow on that list no doubt that they would be #1... =P

Qlix
04-04-2009, 07:48 PM
If there were Serb or MelvinMeow on that list no doubt that they would be #1... =P

I would have to agree on this statement.

Markociv1
04-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Don't forget Cirno of BCG. Samething thing that happened to 105802 happened to me as well.

bilkenter
04-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Don't forget Cirno of BCG. Samething thing that happened to 105802 happened to me as well.
I hear a lot about that guy, i really luv stoi, he is really wise, bcg is lucky to have him really, yet i hear some staff at bcg are really terrible, dunno whether it is true or not, it might be a hearsay. Gotta hear their side of the story

kevinsert
04-04-2009, 08:31 PM
i love stoi so much..he s a good guy :) cirno is lil depressed maybe he recently divorced i dont know..but watch your mouth when you talking with him :D couple of months ago i needed help and went to irc then said okay okay i dont want any help from you cirno thanks..
Then he disabled my account said goodbye :D i love him anyway Respect Bcats!!!

bilkenter
04-04-2009, 08:39 PM
i love stoi so much..he s a good guy :) cirno is lil depressed maybe he recently divorced i dont know..but watch your mouth when you talking with him :D couple of months ago i needed help and went to irc then said okay okay i dont want any help from you cirno thanks..
Then he disabled my account said goodbye :D i love him anyway Respect Bcats!!!
That seems quite rude dude, what did he tell you to get a response like that?:ermm:

manhunt007
04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Serb and bitme staff are the worst

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Serb and bitme staff are the worstWhy is Serb worst? :blink:

Vinceftw
04-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Serb and bitme staff are the worstWhy is Serb worst? :blink:
bc he kicks too many traders out lol :P

manhunt007
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Why is Serb worst? :blink:
bc he kicks too many traders out lol :P

but he didnt kick me till now

susiserken
04-04-2009, 11:22 PM
bitmetv is my choice on this poll :)

sez
04-05-2009, 12:08 AM
BitmeTV actually fucking rocks!

mrnobody
04-05-2009, 01:17 AM
no clue why this thread had a decent rating...

gave it a 1/5 :01:

Qlix
04-05-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm gonna rate it 1, too. ._.

eric13
04-05-2009, 02:33 PM
ok lates make another poll nicest staff on Bittorent World :P

mievmo
04-05-2009, 03:09 PM
BitMeTv :/

mrnobody
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
ok lates make another poll nicest staff on Bittorent World :P

the poll only allows 12 (?) items and there are far more niche staff than 12.

beside, there already is a poll on it, search it through.

Federer
04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Still, you realize, admins have the right to ban anyone they want. It's their site you know. I doubt many of you are serious uploaders. Now the people I do feel sorry for are people that have hundreds+ uploads, say at a site like bmtv (for example) and then get banned for a trivial reason.

Qlix
04-05-2009, 05:37 PM
/laughs at bitmetv. :P

cinephilia
04-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Still, you realize, admins have the right to ban anyone they want.
damn, he experienced his own statement :unsure:

bilkenter
04-05-2009, 08:04 PM
Still, you realize, admins have the right to ban anyone they want.
damn, he experienced his own statement :unsure:
It will teach him how it feels when they ban whenever they want though he is right with his statement that it is their site, so either go along with them or leave

04-05-2009, 09:32 PM

same staff member also ;)

claudandus
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
i'd like to take the poll, but i seriously miss leecherslair in teh poll :X

they are around the worsest private tracker if you ask me

rude staff, kgblike bans, because phailure in games, trying to deface someone elses site

threatening to wipe your account if you was in a certain channel on the same server, heck, i could keep posting more amazing stories, but that would be a waste of time -.-

brento
04-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Everyone on Bitmetv except for the sysOP Q....and u see,this is how hate crime begins and u r bound to have quite a difficult existence...am not sure but are my turkish brothers IP ranges allowed on bitmetv coz those guys are like super good when it comes to this hacking business(of course without implying anything)...but would have a laugh to see on the start page 'we suck at PR'

yeah, Q is a great guy.

kevinsert
04-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Q is Great..but how about Nimueh Bitch ? :) i wonder how old is she..maybe she is busy with menopause..

Bone.W.Machine
04-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Create a new poll, kevinsert.
Who's the worst individual staff member? :P

Roark
04-24-2009, 07:02 AM
BitMeTV never fails to win these polls - as of the time I'm writing this they have more than twice the votes of any other site - however, I really think the staff there have improved lately. c4 is gone, tvip is not nearly as active as he once was, utorrent versions aren't banned for no reason, their uptime is a lot better than it once was. No one was a bigger critic of bitmetv than I was, but let's give credit where credit is due.

Edit: At the same time, Ibslice (Q) gets way too much credit here. Remember, he's an admin who stood idly by while members were abused. He's in a position where if he didn't do anything to stop it, we have to assume he supported it.

kooki
05-10-2009, 05:43 AM

That make 3 of us

Valentine
05-10-2009, 08:21 AM
MMM what about Skiz?

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Idk if this has been said yet, but I don't understand why PTN is here. Their staff is one of the best around.

IMO.

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 08:46 AM
BlackCats,because I've been invited by a giveaway,by a trader (I didn't know this about the guy) and I got banned for nothing.

stoi
05-10-2009, 08:58 AM
No, you got banned by getting invited by a trader, so it was not nothing.

ChUt
05-10-2009, 09:02 AM
If he was invited by a trader does that make him a trader too stoi?
I hope u had some rationale behind banning him arse other than the fact that he was invited by a trader

stoi
05-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Just hit reply and the site went down.

99.9% a trader will invite another trader, who in turn will invite another trader etc etc (i think you get the jist)

and we dont want traders.

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm not a trader,man.

stoi
05-10-2009, 09:18 AM
We dont know that do we.

stoi
05-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Forum having a brain fart atm.

ChUt
05-10-2009, 09:28 AM
So ur going by the prevention is better than the cure approach (trader chain) ...
Nthing wrong with that ... To each its own ... But if i can just add something it would be that there are a lot of ppl who get their invites now in the Torrent forums .. So these ppl trader or not never knw if their invitee is a trader or not .. You knw how this works on the internet ... So partially its not just their fault if the invitee turns out to be a trader ..

Stellar
05-10-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm not a trader,man.
Have you even seen your own BT Rep?

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm not a trader,man.
Shall i rep you for being a good trader? :happy:

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 10:11 AM
He doesn't have to be a trader. He's giving away accounts which is just as bad imo.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-another-giveaway-accounts-346774

Also what's the point of asking these questions if he's not gonna trade?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-offer-349517#post3208664

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-tt-344542/page2#post3207941

Mind you this is not proof, just an indication.

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I'm not a trader,man.

If you think for these: " tetko good Trade....THX" - "mortelin good trade"
You think I'm trading HD-Bits.ro and Torrent.LT? :lol:

stoi
05-10-2009, 10:20 AM
So ur going by the prevention is better than the cure approach (trader chain) ...
Nthing wrong with that ... To each its own ... But if i can just add something it would be that there are a lot of ppl who get their invites now in the Torrent forums .. So these ppl trader or not never knw if their invitee is a trader or not .. You knw how this works on the internet ... So partially its not just their fault if the invitee turns out to be a trader ..

If you mean public torrent forums like FST, then i hate them anyway.

and if you mean tracker forums, unless a staff member of BCG is giving them there, or at least overseeing them, then it has nothing to do with me.

Get an invite at your own risk.

PS: It was big, bad, ugly, nasty Cirno than banned him, not me.

Stellar
05-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Shall i rep you for being a good trader? :happy:
:lol:
How generous of you, but I'm fine.

Something Else
05-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Most FST users can't follow tracker rules or read or write English. Fact.

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Not me ;)
stoi - Invites are not available in this year :pinch:

sez
05-10-2009, 10:51 AM
He doesn't have to be a trader. He's giving away accounts which is just as bad imo.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-another-giveaway-accounts-346774

Also what's the point of asking these questions if he's not gonna trade?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-offer-349517#post3208664

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-have-tt-344542/page2#post3207941

Mind you this is not proof, just an indication.

its actually proof,he had applied 4 my BMTV giveaway earlier..beats me as to hw people dont jst get it...

MusicalMind
05-16-2009, 10:58 AM
BitmeTV Staff

The worst staff in the universe is bitmetv staff...

They don't like Traders.
They don't like Cheats.
They don't like People coming in and lying and think their lies are believable.
They don't like Hearing about 'Your Stupid Brothers' or 'Your Stupid Housemates' who happen to have used your account.

Bitmetv doesn't people who do the above and bans them, so I guess that makes them arseholes for enforcing their rules.

Kevin, you were banned for breaking the above. Stop blaming others for your failings.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I am a member of the worst staff ever... the worst if you happen to be a trader or a cheat that is...

Mashimaro
05-17-2009, 09:50 AM
BitmeTV Staff

The worst staff in the universe is bitmetv staff...

They don't like Traders.
They don't like Cheats.
They don't like People coming in and lying and think their lies are believable.
They don't like Hearing about 'Your Stupid Brothers' or 'Your Stupid Housemates' who happen to have used your account.

Bitmetv doesn't people who do the above and bans them, so I guess that makes them arseholes for enforcing their rules.

Kevin, you were banned for breaking the above. Stop blaming others for your failings.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I am a member of the worst staff ever... the worst if you happen to be a trader or a cheat that is...

hear hear ...

don't do anything stupid... and read the rules people
it's not that hard...

Stellar
05-17-2009, 11:18 AM
If I were doing full staff work on a tracker, I would probably be a bit on edge. Just think about the people the staff have to deal with every day. Cheaters, traders, rude users, and general rule breakers. No wonder some of them are so pissy.

Obviously it doesn't give them the right to mistreat people. Thank goodness I haven't witnessed any mistreatment at the hands of tracker staff.

I've actually never had a bad experience with any staff member. Maybe I'm lucky, or just far too polite--who knows.

Louie
05-17-2009, 11:25 AM
the staff have to deal with every day.

You know how it is,as long as you do it from pleasure you cant complain about it,nobody is forcing you.

Stellar
05-17-2009, 11:29 AM
That's true, Louie. I still do think all that they have to put up with makes them less lenient with people and quicker to dismiss things.

Tracker staff need to take more vacations.

ryslan4ik
05-17-2009, 11:36 AM
My IMHO it GFT

MATEE100
05-17-2009, 11:49 AM
It's not on the list,but the bH Staff is the worst!

Louie
05-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Tracker staff need to take more vacations.

Or recruit more members,make more classes with limited power.

ryslan4ik
05-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I tell, staff synclub in general not adequate

Mugur
05-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Stellar is right, there is a lot of pressure on staff members because of all those rule breakers who waste their time. However, I can't find an excuse for those staff who ban whole countries just because of some idiots. On top of the shame list: SCC.

mal1f2
05-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I can't find an excuse for those staff who ban whole countries just because of some idiots. On top of the shame list: SCC.

Bc they banned Romania? haha

VinX
05-17-2009, 05:13 PM
i have heard lot of bad things bout bitmetv staff so i voted for them , they look clear winners

Stellar
05-17-2009, 06:01 PM
You voted for BitMeTV staff even though you haven't dealt with them? Wth, man.

MATEE100
05-17-2009, 06:47 PM
ScT - 14.33%? Why? :O

Cabalo
05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
cheaters caught ? :rolleyes:

MATEE100
05-17-2009, 07:31 PM
cheaters caught ? :rolleyes:
WTF? :huh:

Stellar
05-17-2009, 08:06 PM
I think he means that the people who voted for ScT were cheaters that had been caught.

sake
05-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Blank Vote from me :)

Alien5
05-17-2009, 08:26 PM
why bother? :unsure:

sake
05-17-2009, 08:32 PM
why bother? :unsure:

Just because i am not so well familiar to these trackers ... i have accounts on some of them (2 of them) but i have never received warnings. I`ve never talked to the staff and so on :)

rampur
05-17-2009, 11:05 PM
i think he means why bother posting that you gave a blank vote

cinephilia
05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
i have heard lot of bad things bout bitmetv staff so i voted for them , they look clear winners
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

OlegL
08-12-2009, 11:02 PM
My vote went to hdbits. I think it has the worst staff in the bittorrent world. :)

Azatos
08-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I've never had any kind of success or friendly meetings with moderators on what.

pone44
08-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Assume you were banned from HDB. Is That why you bumped this?

My vote went to hdbits. I think it has the worst staff in the bittorrent world. :)

Never had any issues with any Bt staff. So no vote.

OlegL
08-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah, I bumped it to cast my vote in this poll.

KushBlow
08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I bumped it to cast my vote in this poll.

I like your honesty. My trailer, 10 minutes.

SPY
08-12-2009, 11:32 PM
And my Vote goes to .......... BitmeTV of course

megabyteme
08-12-2009, 11:39 PM
I just found this thread and read the first 3 pages. I could not stand anymore.

This is entirely counter productive for our community. I agree with IdolEyes' first post (and the other comments he made in those pages) that says we should [work towards the positive, not the negative].

Let's reward the good. Taking pot-shots at trackers that are providing services and time for free is not only counter-productive, it's just plain disrespectful. Don't like it there? Try to respectfully sort out your differences (before being banned would be a good time to do so). Find another tracker- there are plenty. Hopefully you can find some that will meet your needs and can tolerate you err.. I mean you find tolerable. :blushing: Or start your own. you have the time, skills, and money to donate to get things off the ground, right...?

A poll or thread giving kudos to the ones who have been appreciated by the users would be far more practical. The ones towards the bottom of the list may take note. They certainly aren't going to waste their time reading a bunch of complaints from people who have (probably) already been kicked out! :noes:

I will censor myself here. I have NOTHING else nice to say. :dry:

Thanks to those who have already made similar posts!

ca_aok
08-12-2009, 11:47 PM
You're all morons. You have no idea what it takes to run a tracker... the time, effort, money, in addition to putting up with the ungrateful 12 year olds that make threads like these because they got banned and go crying about it on a forum.

And before you bother throwing around silly accusations, I don't staff any of the trackers on this poll. However I know some of them personally and they're fine if you aren't doing anything stupid on their tracker.

OlegL
08-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I agree with IdolEyes' first post (and the other comments he made in those pages) that says we should [work towards the positive, not the negative].

I totally agree with you that we should work toward the positive, but that doesn't change the fact that people who belong to the hdbits/sdbits staff are shit.

ca_aok
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
I agree with IdolEyes' first post (and the other comments he made in those pages) that says we should [work towards the positive, not the negative].

I totally agree with you that we should work toward the positive, but that doesn't change the fact that people who belong to the hdbits/sdbits staff are shit.
Says the man whose first post here was a rant about how he failed a tracker interview. Just as every poster told you in that thread, it was dumb then and it's dumb now.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-some-people-hdbits-and-sdbits-staff-weird-following-reasons-362416

OlegL
08-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Well, you didn't read that thread carefully. :) I passed the small test that everyone was required to take after receiving an invite. That thread was about something else.

Edit: Maybe I am a little unclear. But I am saying everyone who was invited to hdbits at that time was supposed to take a small test. If someone didn't pass it, that person wasn't able to register on the tracker.

megabyteme
08-13-2009, 12:09 AM

Still, even if they are, (I have never been on their sites and I don't know if I have come across them anywhere else), how would you respond to someone who says that, "you are shit"?

It does not give you any information on how you could make things better.

Did your parents try to explain what you did was wrong, or just randomly walk up and slap you across the face? If they did, they were not very good parents. Taking pot shots at someone who probably won't ever read you posts is cowardly, and as mentioned, counter productive.

Far too often, people let situations get out of hand before they try to work things out. I know once I get enraged (it happens) I stop listening and continue with my rage. Ultimately, nothing good comes from it.

Even though money is not an issue here, site owners want people to come to their sites. Most of these trackers don't make any money. That is A LOT of effort without financial reward! Ask yourself what was the largest group function that you have ever been in charge of...a party? An office? An event (wedding)? Now imagine that you have spent several years trying to make this group function the best it could be.

You probably would not want anyone to spoil that party (whatever). You wouldn't want asshole ushers at a wedding, would you? If people start leaving a tracker, party, office, the ones in charge will take note. Being at the bottom of a poll is a good indicator that people are not happy. Also, people who make positive comments are also seen as more credible and less bias. Try it...go on...Seriously, it works.....Trust me...:D

SPY
08-13-2009, 12:11 AM
You're all morons. You have no idea what it takes to run a tracker... the time, effort, money, in addition to putting up with the ungrateful 12 year olds that make threads like these because they got banned and go crying about it on a forum.

And before you bother throwing around silly accusations, I don't staff any of the trackers on this poll. However I know some of them personally and they're fine if you aren't doing anything stupid on their tracker.

Well nobody put you or your friends to make a tracker. I dont give a shit on how much money or time you spend for tracker x or y , a tracker whit no quality users is a dead tracker even you spend 1 milion euros for it. So a good staff is needed to maintain a tracker , and i have the right to say that i dont or i do like a staff

megabyteme
08-13-2009, 12:13 AM
Well nobody put you or your friends to make a tracker. I dont give a shit on how much money or time you spend for tracker x or y , a tracker whit no quality users is a dead tracker even you spend 1 milion euros for it. So a good staff is needed to maintain a tracker , and i have the right to say that i dont or i do like a staff

Why do I suddenly think you will have fewer trackers to bitch about in the future? ;)

SPY
08-13-2009, 12:16 AM

Why do I suddenly think you will have fewer trackers to bitch about in the future? ;)

Ooo yeah :noes:

IdolEyes787
08-13-2009, 12:19 AM
and i have the right to say that i dont or i do like a staff

You have the ability you mean. I don't think the anyone has the right to denigrate others.

I agree though that a good staff makes for a good tracker.The only ones that I support I do so because of staff not content.

OlegL
08-13-2009, 12:28 AM

Still, even if they are, (I have never been on their sites and I don't know if I have come across them anywhere else), how would you respond to someone who says that, "you are shit"?

It does not give you any information on how you could make things better.

Did your parents try to explain what you did was wrong, or just randomly walk up and slap you across the face? If they did, they were not very good parents. Taking pot shots at someone who probably won't ever read you posts is cowardly, and as mentioned, counter productive.

Far too often, people let situations get out of hand before they try to work things out. I know once I get enraged (it happens) I stop listening and continue with my rage. Ultimately, nothing good comes from it.

Even though money is not an issue here, site owners want people to come to their sites. Most of these trackers don't make any money. That is A LOT of effort without financial reward! Ask yourself what was the largest group function that you have ever been in charge of...a party? An office? An event (wedding)? Now imagine that you have spent several years trying to make this group function the best it could be.

You probably would not want anyone to spoil that party (whatever). You wouldn't want asshole ushers at a wedding, would you? If people start leaving a tracker, party, office, the ones in charge will take note. Being at the bottom of a poll is a good indicator that people are not happy. Also, people who make positive comments are also seen as more credible and less bias. Try it...go on...Seriously, it works.....Trust me...:D

Okay, I agree with you. I will try to make positive comments in the future. :)

megabyteme
08-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Thanks, OlegL. I truly believe you will enjoy the results. :)

And SPY, I was not implying that you will be kicked off of sites for saying that you have the "right" to say if you like or dislike staff (and don't give a shit how much time or money went into creating the site), but people do read your post history and comments like that will make people think twice before welcoming you into a community that they like.

I do welcome you to try out your "rights" next time you go to a real-world party. Drink a bunch and start shouting things like,"I don't care who's house this is! The host and his friends are assholes!" Make sure you say it very loudly, too.

Then see how many people invite you again...;)

stoi
08-13-2009, 01:31 AM
I touched on this in another thread.

If one staff member on a tracker is a bastard (even though they are just doing their voluntary job), then the whole tracker gets lambasted elsewhere on the net (not just here).

but when say, 90% of a countries users cheat, and the staff ban the country from that tracker, the staff have done wrong (even to members not from the banned country).

this is why this poll is nonsense, you cant lump a whole tracker staff, in with the 1 (bad cop) staff member.

and you will usually find, the ones that bitch and moan, have done something wrong to get on the bad side of that staff member to start with, but its never their fault, its always that staff member/tracker as a whole that gets the blame.

It used to rile me no end when i read ppl slagging us off, now i just laugh at them and their oppinion means shite all to me. If a member that was outstanding in the community and the tracker, turned around and said something though, then yes i will still get riled, but i will listen and they wont get banned, but i may loose my temper a notch or 2 lol.

And if anyone has not realised it it yet, its good cop bad cop routine. most trackers, and i would say every tracker with over 20,000 members, needs a staff member that is a stickler for the rules, and a bit of a hard nut (Pezby when he was staff, Cirno now for us) unless there would just be anarchy on the trackers.

The other thing as well with Cirno, he cares about the tracker, he will ban first, then its up to you to come into IRC and speak to him and state your case, OK he may not budge from his stance, but at least he is willing to listen to your case. And i have to add, (i have never seen this anyway) he is never foul mothed and abusive about it, like you can see elswhere.

just makes me laugh when i see threads like this, as you cant lump the whole tracker with 1 staff member who you got on the wrong side off.

sez
08-13-2009, 01:34 AM
I did vote for bitmetv but i think it was lame of me coz i kinda based that on just one experience,a very bad experience i might add,i still think some mods need to grow up though but its a good thing that they have Q as a role model,he is probably one of the best things that ever happened to bitmetv and BT too imho.Plus the new activity/inactivity rules are just beyond friendly.I don't know of any other tracker that will allow you to disappear for 9 months and still find your account active.
As to why scT is second i think its kinda obvious,there are some places where you are meant to just go for the files and nothing else and I think this one especially has gone out of its way to make that understood.Keep away from people and everything else but the files.

KushBlow
08-13-2009, 01:51 AM
As to why scT is second i think its kinda obvious,there are some places where you are meant to just go for the files and nothing else and I think this one especially has gone out of its way to make that understood.Keep away from people and everything else but the files.

You probably don't know Feeling and mooj :O. ScT staff are (mostly (?)) nice I just think they get annoyed by some people that talk shit like they're larger than life. And don't get me started on all the SCC and racing tales they had to endure...they just get tired of that.

Btw I agree with some people in this thread when they say you can't generalize in regards to staff. While one member on a staff team might be a douche, the other can be a saint. This is true with practically every tracker - you cannot say they are the worst because they banned you. At the end of the day they are just normal people and they didn't get the staff rank for doing nothing. Treat them with respect and they may be generous enough to return it to you.

That said on some trackers all staff is friendly! This phenomenon usually occurs within small trackers with a high good-guy-to-asshole ratio.

n00bz0r
08-13-2009, 03:08 AM
OMG!! PTN even figures on this list? :O
they are rly cool guys as far as i know.. and i know that for sure.. :happy:

Swift
08-13-2009, 12:56 PM
all that hate romanians :)

FpS
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM

Strange you mention that. First time you got disabled because of being too leetz0r for ptn and second time for hit & running... i wont call that hating, although you do have some balls to talk about romanian hating among trackers staff after the sct episode...

n00bz0r
08-14-2009, 03:12 PM

Strange you mention that. First time you got disabled because of being too leetz0r for ptn and second time for hit & running... i wont call that hating, although you do have some balls to talk about romanian hating among trackers staff after the sct episode...

interesting.. :yup:

OlegL
08-14-2009, 03:23 PM
What is leetz0r? You mean, he was acting like he was a leet (elite) user on ptn even though he actually wasn't?

EDIT: Okay, I just looked up leetz0r in a dictionary and it says that leetz0r means "extremely cool". But what's wrong with being extremely cool? I understand why hit and running should be punished, but there is nothing wrong with being extremely cool.

TorrentMaster9
08-15-2009, 01:39 AM
bitmetv/bitme. They never reply to a pm and on the irc they act like kids(I don't like to generalize, it might be only one bastard). FTN have one of the best admins out there(3 letters xD)

kificipenu
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
What.CD staff for some crazy security reasons.
HDBits staff for shit elitism they feel.

The_Martinator
08-18-2009, 12:13 PM
What is leetz0r? You mean, he was acting like he was a leet (elite) user on ptn even though he actually wasn't?

EDIT: Okay, I just looked up leetz0r in a dictionary and it says that leetz0r means "extremely cool". But what's wrong with being extremely cool? I understand why hit and running should be punished, but there is nothing wrong with being extremely cool.

Extremely cool is wrong. We are all equally cool. So say we all! (and so do the constitutions)

Romania FTW!!

IdolEyes787
08-18-2009, 12:18 PM
EDIT: Okay, I just looked up leetz0r in a dictionary .

I'd like to see that dictionary .Probably also has words like sprockolious and zipography.

n00bz0r
08-18-2009, 02:40 PM
What.CD staff for some crazy security reasons.

what ya on about?
What staff are one of the most patient guys around.Sexten will definitely figure amongst the topmost staffers if a list were to be made. :happy:

OlegL
08-18-2009, 02:43 PM

Absolutely! The people on the hdbits staff are dickheads and morons because they think hdbits is a university, but not a tracker. I think those morons need to get a reality check.

megabyteme
08-18-2009, 02:54 PM

Absolutely! The people on the hdbits staff are dickheads and morons because they think hdbits is a university, but not a tracker. I think those morons need to get a reality check.

Okay, I agree with you. I will try to make positive comments in the future. :)

Still working on those "positive" skills I see...;)

Quin
08-18-2009, 04:56 PM
What.cd unquestionably, they ban entire countries and ISPs (my ISP for example). Retarded. :angry:

Edit. Thank you megabyteme :p

megabyteme
08-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Retarted.

brento
08-19-2009, 05:24 PM
What.cd unquestionably, they ban entire countries and ISPs (my ISP for example). Retarded. :angry:

Edit. Thank you megabyteme :p

They aren't the only ones who do it.
However, I agree with you that it is unfair.

ovisan
08-19-2009, 05:50 PM
I aint got time to read all the thread but I can tell you one thing: there's not even one tracker that's irreplaceable in the BT world. My advice: if you don't like the staff just move on, there's loads of trackers with loads of goodies.
The difference between a good staffer and I bad one it's the experience. That is why I think that the tracker age and the staff experience should be the main criteria before joining a new tracker, and not its rarity. There are many kids with seedboxes, many TB and rare stuff uploaded who get into the staff list and the don't know exactly what they're supose to do. I recently been warned on a tracker(I respect most of the mods and users there so I wont say its name) I have never been warned in 2 years since ve been with them, by a geezer that's only been there(staff) for less than a week and I bet the only criteria for him to become a mod was tat he uploaded something like 50 TB of stuff. His English skills were awfull, I still don't know why I ve been warned for 2 weeks and after I PM him asking why he was like he will ban me if I dont accept the warn and winge any longer. I ve put all that on his lack of experience. I can't lower to his lever anyway. Another story some of you know already is that I was banned on one of my favourite trackers because my name here is the same as one on other forum and that tossa was a scammer. The funnt thing is that he was trying to ban me everywhere but none believed him cause of lack of proofs. No experienced mod will ban anyone with no resons. Yeh you know who you are casa!

Laters lads