or look for a very funny one

that s your entry *fee ;)

bigoxygen
04-01-2009, 09:45 AM
I would like one. No Joke sorry!

Roooney
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
I'd like to apply for one:

Me and my friend have sent two XBOX 360 for modification, then I told him that something horrible went wrong with my friends's xbox, it was damaged. Unfortunately it was nothing to do, and we had already paid for the service. My friend freaked completely out:D

Trustme
04-01-2009, 11:47 AM
We humans like a good joke, and we're not above making our nearest and dearest the butts of it, especially when the powers that be have set aside a day purely for that purpose. The first of April releases something within us that at other times during the year we attempt to keep reined in. Yet whatever social constraints we normally submit ourselves to, it is the amateur joker in us that comes to the surface every first of April, leaving us contemplating secreting ketchup in the shower head on that day or filling the sugar bowl with salt.

Arguably the best media-generated April Fool's joke dates from a Richard Dimbleby "news report" aired on 1 April 1957 on BBC's Panorama. It opened with a line about Spring coming early that year, prompting an early spaghetti harvest in Switzerland. Against a video backdrop of happy peasant women harvesting spaghetti from trees, whimsical claims about the foodstuff's cultivation were made in a straightfaced manner, including the assertion that the foodstuff's oddly uniform length was the result of years of dedicated cultivation and the heartening announcement that the ravenous spaghetti weevil which had wreaked havoc with harvests of years past had been conquered.

More than 250 viewers jammed the BBC switchboard after the hoax aired, most of them calling in with serious inquiries about the piece — where could they go to watch the harvesting operation? Could they buy spaghetti plants themselves? (For those anxious to try their hand at homegrown pasta, Panorama producer Michael Peacock offered this helpful hint: "Many British enthusiasts have had admirable results from planting a small tin of

spaghetti in tomato
sauce.")

can I have the invite now.
Thanks.

Progressive
04-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Nice giveaway Can I get one plz?

klixexhha
04-01-2009, 03:18 PM
i can have one? thank

Zoro
04-01-2009, 04:38 PM
can i have one plz ?

no_bother
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
we have a Hurling pitch (bigger than a rugby pitch) in our school, and last year, we snuck in and painted a huge duck on teh grass.....

hehe,
dont want the invite btw, just thought Id share that

user2000
04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
i want to aplly for this invite code
pls ...i really liked mt a lot in the past!

inFormal
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
so far xmaster, rooney and no_bother qualified... the rest are just... not understanding the rules

user2000
04-01-2009, 07:07 PM
ok...mersi frumos
asta chiar e o gluma

inFormal
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
okay... it s midnight (where i m staying)
&
as i 've said i ll be handing out a few music-torrents.ro invite codes to a couple of people who actually take time to read and understand my simple request from me to you

rooney : spoke of his xbox joke : thus he gets one
xmaster : googled ... and it was a clasic joke : he gets one too
no_rush : told his story... but he does not wish to be given one ... so no invite code for him

the rest... well , no comment...

Thank you for Playing, see you next time ;)