04-02-2009, 10:50 PM
It's definately off to a great start.

Wow I am the first one to post in this thread. I feel 1337. :D

JPaul
04-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Discuss what, template.

chalice
04-02-2009, 10:56 PM
It's like The Shite Section disappeared, hovered somewheres outside reality, as if questioning its very worthiness in the grand scheme of things, and then deposited itself forcefully, exactly where it should have always been, like.

JPaul
04-02-2009, 10:59 PM
It's like The Shite Section disappeared, hovered somewheres outside reality, as if questioning its very worthiness in the grand scheme of things, and then deposited itself forcefully, exactly where it should have always been, like.

Thanks for clearing that up :huh:

chalice
04-02-2009, 11:01 PM

It's the lounge for tards, mate.

Saves them from coming in here.

Like fuck, like. We'll see about that.

JPaul
04-02-2009, 11:09 PM

It's the lounge for tards, mate.

Saves them from coming in here.

Like fuck, like. We'll see about that.

I'm assuming we can go in there. tiscali practically invited us

redMonster
04-03-2009, 01:28 AM
It's definately off to a great start.

Wow I am the first one to post in this thread. I feel 1337. :DI guess you didn't feel the sarcasm in my post. :P

Night0wl
04-03-2009, 03:09 AM
The other one was much better http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bt-lounge-169/t-test-344559 .. but PB ruined it instead of building on it.

RadiancE
04-03-2009, 11:54 AM
so you guys are bunch of 12yo? :unsure:

I know but im sure they all having a big laugh now, that people have to pussy away from the lounge. Just shows how great things are run round here that another lounge has to be set up because people are to scared to post in the real lounge.

Also i like to add i find it hilarious that Tesco the manager of this site even is laughing at the notion of this new lounge.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-bt-lounge-344601

dude, really. no one is afraid to post there, after you do once or twicw you find out that they all are a a bunch of self-important jackasses, who like to act big on the internets. I mean really you read some of that shit and its like middle school all over again. Cliques, innuendo and immaturity personified.

Also, as you surely know, most of them not dare post outside the lounge because they dont have all their school mates to back them up and make them feel superior and to call everyone else cunts. The worst part being, most of the older mods/admins excourage these people and make them feel even more empowered over all of us little people.

Thay are all a bunch of 12 year olds and who the fuck cares what they think or wants them. But what the hell do I know, im just a silly cunt.

Hairbautt
04-03-2009, 12:15 PM
I'm 19.

Hairbautt
04-03-2009, 12:16 PM
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
<----See?

NinjaX
04-03-2009, 12:23 PM
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
<----See?
The arrow pointed at "Americas Cawk" :whistling
Shouldnt it point at your age?

100%
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
americas cawk is 19 yrs of age, in dog life.

Hairbautt
04-03-2009, 12:37 PM
100% speaks truth.

NinjaX
04-03-2009, 12:37 PM
americas cawk is 19 yrs of age, in dog life.

Ahh i see, thank you sir for clearing that up.

chalice
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
so you guys are bunch of 12yo? :unsure:

dude, really. no one is afraid to post there, after you do once or twicw you find out that they all are a a bunch of self-important jackasses, who like to act big on the internets. I mean really you read some of that shit and its like middle school all over again. Cliques, innuendo and immaturity personified.

Also, as you surely know, most of them not dare post outside the lounge because they dont have all their school mates to back them up and make them feel superior and to call everyone else cunts. The worst part being, most of the older mods/admins excourage these people and make them feel even more empowered over all of us little people.

Thay are all a bunch of 12 year olds and who the fuck cares what they think or wants them. But what the hell do I know, im just a silly cunt.

:lol:

Was it something we said? :unsure:

Snee
04-03-2009, 04:28 PM
:glag:
+1

It's like apartheid, for dummies.

JPaul
04-03-2009, 05:55 PM

:lol: she started her rant about 12 year old's and middle school with "dude"

WTF is middle school btw.

Hairbautt
04-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Used to be called Junior High.

Junior High = Middle School

chalice
04-03-2009, 06:02 PM

That's the precious suppository who came here yapping that people shouldn't bring their kids out in public cos they annoy her. Remember?

She got some decent replies and then we decided to rip the pish a bit. It wasn't even particularly harsh, like. Long story short...she ran away never to return. I haven't slept a wink since.

Proper Bo
04-03-2009, 06:29 PM

The school ewe go to between first school and high school, like.

Are we loiyke the only place in britain that has them or something else?:unsure:

Snee
04-03-2009, 06:43 PM

That's the precious suppository who came here yapping that people shouldn't bring their kids out in public cos they annoy her. Remember?

She got some decent replies and then we decided to rip the pish a bit. It wasn't even particularly harsh, like. Long story short...she ran away never to return. I haven't slept a wink since.
I don't remember him/her/it. Was I here at the time? :unsure:

chalice
04-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I think you may have been on one of your sabbaticals at the time.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-people-young-children-316901/?highlight=puckface

Fuck sake, I'd love to see her reaction if we actually actively insulted her, like. You just can't be prepared enough for these shrinking Violets. Spastics have feelings too, you know. Some more than others, it would appear.

JPaul
04-03-2009, 07:07 PM
So I can't get in then, denied.

so please leave. thank you.

:cry:

:naughty:

100%
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
It's like apartheid, for dummies.

I tried, but i still can not work out what you mean.
Yet the words make sense.

Snee
04-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Dummies, practicing apartheid.

To prevent cliques.

Pure genious.

Snee
04-03-2009, 07:28 PM
I'm assuming you got the allusion, btw, obviously.

And yes, I am implying that the mongtards are a race of their own.

Proper Bo
04-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Ewe can see what's coming next tho'; bittards posting in here asking how to get into the bt lounge:no:

Snee
04-03-2009, 07:32 PM
:lol:

and also :yes: :(

chalice
04-03-2009, 08:12 PM
They're off to a running start.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bt-lounge-169/t-thread-count-344654

Let it be recorded that this is the first racist thread in the bittard lounge. Posterity will attend.

Snee
04-03-2009, 08:22 PM
What luck that they got their own section so they could speak freely.

JPaul
04-03-2009, 08:40 PM
then come up with better ideas smart pants

He likes the chaps trousers apparently.

chalice
04-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Or his strides are too tight, like. :smilie4:

Snee
04-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I still like the pre-edit version better :(

enoughfakefiles
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
I wonder you to get invited to bitard lounge new lounge :eyebrows:

chalice
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
I wonder you to get invited to bitard lounge new lounge :eyebrows:

All you have to do is post sentences like the above and you're in like Flynn, Effster.

enoughfakefiles
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
I might tell them I'm nearly at 10,000 posts :unsure:

Skiz
04-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Its off to a stupid start. No surprise there.

It's the Shite section, renamed apparently.