prasannab13
04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
I have a CN account,it is not working since two days,Can anyone help me please

prasannab13
04-03-2009, 10:19 AM
mate the page itself is not opening.

Hakz0r
04-03-2009, 10:41 AM
He is not your mate and you are banned, remember few days ago..? bch,m tR? global bann?

NippleCake
04-03-2009, 10:46 AM
He is not your mate and you are banned, remember few days ago..? bch,m tR? global bann?

LOL another e-trip. global ban probably attempted by a kiddo?:lol:

prasannab13
04-03-2009, 10:46 AM
hakzor If you want to help but dont meddle with others.

LubTheStaringCat
04-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Good morning

Bone.W.Machine
04-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Join their support channel. If you don't know it, then drop me a pm.

prasannab13
05-11-2009, 05:44 AM
i have the login link please help me

Albo Da Kid
05-11-2009, 06:52 AM

LOL another e-trip. global ban probably attempted by a kiddo?:lol:
:lol: another Global ban framing attempt by the "Cosanostra rugrats"

You remember when they tried framing Cabalo and Detale for exposing the cn Review?

btking
05-11-2009, 08:52 AM
why is eveything so elusive, exposing a review, earns you a ban?

be like SCC, or even Waffles or What, speed , content, community, and everything else that matters, not shitty rarity, and obscurity.

prasannab13
05-11-2009, 10:17 AM
i got CN from a friend,i didn't traded to get it

Hakz0r
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
What about trading other sites? what about leaking?

Swift
05-11-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't know how people keep getting into this sites and not knowing antyhing about it's rules / staff / irc / faq

IdolEyes787
05-11-2009, 12:57 PM
A site has the right to ban anyone they want but the staff there have an obligation as human beings to at least tell the person why.

Just my opinion.

cinephilia
05-11-2009, 02:50 PM
seems everyone knows why except him :dabs:

Cabalo
05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
lulz.

I'm Hot
05-11-2009, 08:01 PM
A site has the right to ban anyone they want but the staff there have an obligation as human beings to at least tell the person why.

Just my opinion.

And you'r right. Why open threads here about your acc somewhere else then?

It's not like staff from trackers will come here and tell you why you got banned..unless they want to humiliate you.

But the curious thing is not this, it's when you then PM the member about his problem and you get no reply.

How interesting?

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:12 AM

Just my opinion.
It's not like staff from trackers will come here and tell you why you got banned..unless they want to humiliate you.

Your post lacks logic. They open these kind of threads because they expect someone to contact the tracker staff and find out what's wrong, not because they expect the tracker staff to show up in here

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 12:20 AM

Your post lacks logic. They open these kind of threads because they expect someone to contact the tracker staff and find out what's wrong, not because they expect the tracker staff to show up in here

Oh really? What about talk to staff directly in IRC? Or just answer to PMs sent by staff to him?

It doesn't lacks logic mate, not when you know what you'r talking about, which in this case I do know.

And yeah, that guy is a trader. Period

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:30 AM

Oh really? What about talk to staff directly in IRC? Or just answer to PMs sent by staff to him?
How is he going to read Pm's when he can't even log in??

And if they knew the irc server address, they wouldn't be asking questions in here genius.
Most of these guys dont use irc

I sweare you're like a dyslectic when it comes to analyzing things(no offense).
You lack logic my friend. I'm surprised they let you have a staffer position over there at Cosanostra.

respawn40
05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
And if they knew the irc server address, they wouldn't be asking questions in here genius.

Ah... the benefits of taking a few minutes to learn how to use mIRC.

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:39 AM

Ah... the benefits of taking a few minutes to learn how to use mIRC.
I know right.. Well most of the Cosanostra users are n00bs so they think they'll have less hassle if they come and get help in here

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 12:45 AM
How is he going to read Pm's when he can't even log in??

I sweare you're like a dyslectic when it comes to analyzing things(no offense).
You lack logic my friend. I'm surprised they let you have a staffer position over there at Cosanostra.

:ermm: PMs here.

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:46 AM
huh?? someone get this guy outta here.. he's embarrassing himself

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
huh?? someone get this guy outta here.. he's embarrassing himself

We staff already pmed the guy here at FST. And the other one from that other thread actually.

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:54 AM
say that then.. don't post incomprehensible stuff and expect us to understand it. That's probably the reason why you're so misunderstood all of the time. Because you post like you just woke up

Edit: btw...How are they going to Pm the CN staff without opening a thread asking for help?? C'mon start using your brains. There aren't even any CN Rep officials, how would you expect them to know who is a CN stafer and who isn't??

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
lol, maybe you'r right... People get tired after work, I'm just a normal person who does as well, sorry about the lack of patience to write up things with sense anyway.

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 01:02 AM
apology accepted

Im surprised you're old enough to work though.. no offense

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Surprised? I guess now people will think we actually know each other, and clearly we don't. So I really don't know how you'r surprised with something regarding me when you don't know me. I guess I made a bit of sense here(?).

It's cool though, not a big deal.

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 01:08 AM
that's not what i meant.. but yea no big deal

tejaslok
05-12-2009, 02:48 AM
hey i have a frnd there he can help u

Cradle
05-12-2009, 03:31 AM
CN doesnt exist.

Plausible deniability ftw.

Lets pretend hypothetically that it does (woot), you said you recieved the invite from a friend and not by trading. Why not just PM that friend? Why start a whole thread?

shipwreck
05-12-2009, 04:06 AM
CN doesnt exist.

Plausible deniability ftw.

Lets pretend hypothetically that it does (woot), you said you recieved the invite from a friend and not by trading. Why not just PM that friend? Why start a whole thread?

Logically speaking, if CN doesn't exist, the friend doesn't either.

wheeloftime
05-12-2009, 06:55 AM
lol, maybe you'r right... People get tired after work, I'm just a normal person who does as well, sorry about the lack of patience to write up things with sense anyway.

No need to apologise, I thought your original posts were clear enough.

freeze568
05-12-2009, 07:34 AM
he got it by trading...no need to bring all this friend bullshit here..but if you 'did' get from a friend,why dont you ask him?

prasannab13
05-12-2009, 08:11 AM
i asked about it but had no reply

Skiz
05-12-2009, 08:16 AM
i asked about it but had no reply

So have you sorted your problem out yet?

prasannab13
05-12-2009, 08:25 AM
not yet,the person who gave CN account stopped torrenting and he is offline since a month

I'm Hot
05-12-2009, 08:59 AM
PM me if you want it sorted out. Otherwise if you won't do it, mods can pretty much close this cause it's going nowhere.