PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lost Character/s - NO SPOILER

Col. Skillz
04-04-2009, 03:16 AM
I forgot to add Sawyer on the last poll so I'm closing the first thread and making this one.

Im wondering who you all like the most and why, just for curiosity sakes.

I'm halfway thru season 2, so will only post characters that far in. What I want to do is have everyone post their top three favorite characters, and see who skyrockets to the top. For me it's hurley locke and sawyer, so ill vote for all three of them.

And please, No spoilers for us who aren't up to date =p

Sanka113
04-04-2009, 05:42 AM
This is kinda of a shitty poll since it only has characters up to season two. Hurry up and get up to date with the show. Just watch a couple episodes a day and you'll be caught up in no time.

Skiz
04-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Kate. She would get such a penising.

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Sawyer is cool. :01:

mr. nails
04-04-2009, 08:53 AM
gotta go w/the sarcastic asshole.... james

Col. Skillz
04-04-2009, 01:43 PM
This is kinda of a shitty poll since it only has characters up to season two. Hurry up and get up to date with the show. Just watch a couple episodes a day and you'll be caught up in no time.

Yeah im a bit sick right now so I've been watching lost nonstop for like 2 days, I'll be to up to date in no time hopefully, as long as I don't get better =p That does give me something to look forward to though, some new good characters. I really don't like anna, but love echo

hey remember, you can vote for your top 3, just not just 1, that's kinda what I'm going for here, cuz right now sawyer is wiping the floor lol

Swift
04-05-2009, 08:14 PM
where is Ben ? by far the most complex and smart character

Col. Skillz
04-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Ben? Ben!!? Im about 10 episodes in to season 3 right now (damn its been good so far), and ben is an evil little motherfu*

you must be one sick and twisted dude! lol

Sawyer has taken a strong lead in my favorite character though, hurleys most recent flashback and the whole crazy thing took away his innocence for me. im liking jack a lot more now too

AnDy
04-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Echo is nice

IdolEyes787
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Vincent (because he was clearly the most sensible one),closely followed by Leslie Arzt because he blew up so well.

After that it's pretty much a tie between any hot woman and the large piece of driftwood at the beach.

chalice
04-06-2009, 04:34 PM
It's spelt 'Eko'.

Arzt was quality. Re-watched the end of season 1 last night and the Arzt blowing up scene still got me. Hurley to Jack- 'Dude, you've got um some Arnzt on you'.

And where the fuck is Desmond in this poll?

KFlint
04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I would vote for Ben Linus but he's not there

is it favorite castaway or lost character? be precise

luca
04-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Locke, the man

pffm
04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Where's Benjamin Linus and Desmond? :whistling

Col. Skillz
04-06-2009, 06:31 PM
gah people read my OP. I didn't even know Desmond was coming back, or that the hot air balloon guy was Ben, when I made the poll.

if a mod can, or wants to, it would be nice to get rid of boon and Claire and replace them with Ben and Desmond. boon and Claire are probably the least important out them, what do you say? and i could only have 12 poll options =/

@ idoleyes LOL

@kflint seeing that tom hanks and Wilson aren't there im going to say lost character =p

off topic but yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-5o3Qt_tQ

the first part of this always cracks me up

chalice
04-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Claire is pretty damn important.

You'll discover this as things develop for you.

Bottom line, you really shouldn't start a poll about things that happened like 3 years ago. :smilie4:

KFlint
04-06-2009, 06:41 PM
@kflint seeing that tom hanks and Wilson aren't there im going to say lost character =p

hehehe, wasn't thinking about Tom Hanks, I just wondered as your list was only including people who crashed on the Oceanic flight, not Desmond and Ben who were already on the island.

it would be nice to get rid of boon and Claire and replace them with Ben and Desmond. boon and Claire are probably the least important out them, what do you say? and i could only have 12 poll options =/

done :smilie4:

chalice
04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Where's Juliet? Where's Keamy? Where's Miss Hawking? Where's Charles Widmore? Where's Faraday? Where's Miles? Where's Richard Alpert?

brightsid
04-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Easy question.
Obviously Jacob he is THE MANAGER of the island
So where is Jacob?

Col. Skillz
04-06-2009, 07:01 PM
cool, thanks kflint

chalice, you're right. I guess I wasn't thinking there would really be more main characters, the whole deserted island thing and all. sure enough, there were =p

I'm nearing the end of season 3 and seeing a dead end.

The end of s2 and first 7 episodes of s3 were awesome, but now it's just like, wtf. im at the episode where kate, sayid, jack, and Juliette have been abandoned and just feeling kind of unsure what could happen now, seems like a dead end. s1 had me anticipating the hatch, s2 had me anticipating what happens to the prisoner and finding out about the others, but s3 doesnt feel to be going anywhere. im going to guess it has something to do with locke, but i just cant imagine what else could go possibly happen on that island. theres still the smoke guardian, and a bunch of other unanswered questions, but it looks like everyone is going back to the camp. haha im sick of that camp =p. I guess i really just wanted a change of scenery which is probably why i liked the "others" camps so much.

whoah whoah be easy with all those names chalice, besides Juliet i don't know a one of em. actually widmore rings a bell. that's the guy who pwned Desmond right? and im pretty sure at the end of s2 someone called a widmore. oh snap oh snap

IdolEyes787
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Where's Juliet? Where's Keamy? Where's Miss Hawking? Where's Charles Widmore? Where's Faraday? Where's Miles? Where's Richard Alpert?

I like Miles he's a cunt.
I'm hoping at some point he runs across a grave with his own body in it .Either that or the final resting place of Paulo and Nikki, Dog rest their souls.

KFlint
04-06-2009, 07:36 PM
That wouldn't hurt to have more than 12 options available in polls, maybe it's customizable :eyebrows:

chalice
04-06-2009, 07:42 PM

I like Miles he's a cunt.
I'm hoping at some point he runs across a grave with his own body in it .Either that or the final resting place of Paulo and Nikki, Dog rest their souls.

Agreed, Miles is a brilliant cunt.

-You mean we can leave?

Miles- Well, you can, but I'll shoot you in the leg if you do. :lol:

Also, those were 2 damn fine potential plot instances, like. Well done. If they don't happen, they should.

rejoice
04-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Sawyer is a cool guy,jack is hansome I give my vote to jack
lol

Sanka113
04-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Ben Linus should be removed from the poll since he's not a castaway. Maybe you should go to imdb and add in all starring characters that were on the show. On an other note, I miss Mr. Eko. He was quite legendary. Too bad he thought he was hot shit and left Lost for other opportunities, none of which got him anywhere.

Col. Skillz
04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Just finished season 3. Awesomeness.

Barbarossa
04-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Ben is by far and away the best character in the show

Skiz
04-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Ben Linus should be removed from the poll since he's not a castaway.

The poll is about your favorite character, not castaway.

As for a favorite, I used to like Hurley the most. He could mock anything, but since getting off the island he's gotten boring.

Ben rocks too but I've become a bit desensitized to his characters scheming a bit.

Locke has become pretty badass at this point tho.

Silviu
04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Jack is my favorite

ThorMAN
04-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Ben <3 :D

Dlove
04-12-2009, 09:23 PM
i really like sawyers jokes...he's my favorite character...but i like hurley also

Katrina
04-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Sajid is a good man and good interrogator

yoco
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Don't like anyone but I vote for Kate, she's sexy :D

Stellar
04-18-2009, 02:41 PM
John MUTHAEFFIN Locke, obviously.
http://i40.tinypic.com/33osihk.jpg

bilbo818
04-24-2009, 01:33 AM
I like hurley. dunno why he just seems very friendly and tries to help.

chistensen
04-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Desmon.