View Full Version : TVT.com

zedex
04-04-2009, 01:25 PM
2 invites with 20 giga credit

convince me ....:naughty:

no pm !

dee7a
04-04-2009, 04:51 PM
OK I really really really need this invite... Because i've been searching for it for a very long time and so many times ppl offer these in giveaways amongst other invites (and they dont really put it as that important while it is very important for me, because i watch a lot of TV shows) and everytime i post to request this invite either the original poster goes missing in action or the invite gets taken by someone who pm'ed before me... Anyways i would really be thankful to you if u gave me one of these invites and i will take real good care with it because i've always wanted to join this site...
My intenet speed isnt that fast but i always keep my torrents seeded till at least 1:2 ratio, also there is no big difference between my download and upload speed so i wont be having bad ratios even if i wanted :) ... Here are a couple of screenshots from my best ratios in sites:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/444833492.png (http://www.speedtest.net/result/444833492.png)

http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ratiow.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

zedex
04-05-2009, 06:43 AM
send me ur mail m8 :D

dee7a
04-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks a lot mate!!! You're the best! :D

IdolEyes787
04-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Long before he was Barney on How I met your Mother NP Harris starred in Doogie Howser MD one of his costars was James Sikking who also starred in Hill Street Blues which also featured Dennis Franz who also starred in NYPD Blue which in the first season starred Sherry Stringfield who quit to join ER (which she also quit)which in later years starred Scott Grimes who was on Party on Five with Matthew Fox (also starred Scott Wolf ironic eh)who plays Jack on Lost which also features Terry O'Quinn who was on Jag with David James Elliott who had a recurring role on Melrose place with Heather Locklear who was on Spin City with Michael J Fox who was Alex on Family Ties with Courtney Cox who was on Friends with David Schwimmer who was also in Band of Brothers(incredible show) with Damian Lewis who currently stars as Charlie Crews on Life with Sarah Shahi who was on The L Word which is pertinent since it was a show about Gay people and Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual.

zedex
04-05-2009, 05:04 PM
no way !
is that a request for an invite ? if so send me ur mail

mievmo
04-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Long before he was Barney on How I met your Mother NP Harris starred in Doogie Howser MD one of his costars was James Sikking who also starred in Hill Street Blues which also featured Dennis Franz who also starred in NYPD Blue which in the first season starred Sherry Stringfield who quit to join ER (which she also quit)which in later years starred Scott Grimes who was on Party on Five with Matthew Fox (also starred Scott Wolf ironic eh)who plays Jack on Lost which also features Terry O'Quinn who was on Jag with David James Elliott who had a recurring role on Melrose place with Heather Locklear who was on Spin City with Michael J Fox who was Alex on Family Ties with Courtney Cox who was on Friends with David Schwimmer who was also in Band of Brothers(incredible show) with Damian Lewis who currently stars as Charlie Crews on Life with Sarah Shahi who was on The L Word which is pertinent since it was a show about Gay people and Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual.

did u spamed ??? :censored:

IdolEyes787
04-05-2009, 05:20 PM
no way !

Way(Wayne's World SNL reference)
And thanks

And no I wasn't spamming. Zedex said convince him and I thought that showing that I had some interest and knowledge of TV(considering it's a TV site) was more important than any proofs that I could offer .

Your post on the other hand is spam.
And not even good spam.:yup:

mievmo
04-05-2009, 05:25 PM
no way !

Way(Wayne's World SNL reference)
And thanks

And no I wasn't spamming. Zedex said convince him and I thought that showing that I had some interest and knowledge of TV(considering it's a TV site) was more important than any proofs that I could offer .

Your post on the other hand is spam.
And not even good spam.:yup:

dAmn... busted :/

puckface
04-05-2009, 05:27 PM

ummmm...... just wow.

zedex
04-05-2009, 05:50 PM
done !