PDA

View Full Version : www.jungle-pirates.com - Stay Away

Col. Skillz
04-04-2009, 01:38 PM
I've been asking mods and admins for the past week to delete my account there, or simply, disable to flood of emails I get from them daily. It seems like almost every new upload there gets its own email sent out!

Worst part is, you can't disable these emails, so expect 2-3 emails a day from these guys, cluttering up your inbox with garbage, and a week if you wish to get your account disabled or emails turned off, because their staff is so lame

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a small little 0-day tracker that seems to have stolen the TL banner, made a slightly different color, and compressed it to achieve horrendous quality loss.

www.jungle-pirates.com (http://www.jungle-pirates.com), stay away from that amateurish garbage

* Accidentally posted this in the wrong section, oops

Funkin'
04-05-2009, 03:05 AM
If you're going to rip-off a trackers design, then why pick a design like TL's?

joeroberts
10-10-2009, 01:20 PM
I've been asking mods and admins for the past week to delete my account there, or simply, disable to flood of emails I get from them daily. It seems like almost every new upload there gets its own email sent out!

Worst part is, you can't disable these emails, so expect 2-3 emails a day from these guys, cluttering up your inbox with garbage, and a week if you wish to get your account disabled or emails turned off, because their staff is so lame

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a small little 0-day tracker that seems to have stolen the TL banner, made a slightly different color, and compressed it to achieve horrendous quality loss.

www.jungle-pirates.com (http://www.jungle-pirates.com), stay away from that amateurish garbage

* Accidentally posted this in the wrong section, oops
So it looks like you want to ambush some one?
that theme has been removed and you can turn off mass email from your user profile.
things Might take a little time to happen on the site but they do
because there is only one coder.
the Guy that started the site is no longer with the site so allot of things have changed.

$SnoopDo2G$
10-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Still looks sucks anyways lol, good luck with a site like that ahaha :lol:

NSMB
10-10-2009, 03:37 PM
I wonder why you registered in first place.

Bad-Day
10-10-2009, 05:25 PM
I wonder why you registered in first place.

Lesson learned :D lol

iLOVENZB
10-11-2009, 07:36 AM
*Signs up to see what all the fuss is about.