PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech with impossible buffer

gamerxz
04-04-2009, 02:30 PM
hey all i have TL with buffer between 20 To 40 TB

So pm me if you have good offer

meelad
04-04-2009, 03:15 PM
This guy is a ratio cheater. The account will most probably be disabled for cheating sooner or later. Ask this guy for a ratio screenshot. He will most probably have a very low download. With such low download, so much upload is not possible. I advise you strongly not to trade with him. and gamerxz, I know you will flame me for this post, but that doesn't make you any less of a cheater.

If you don't believe me, ask this guy for his speedtest or a seedbox screenshot. I am sure he won't be able to provide one. He cannot answer how he got such buffer.

manhunt007
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
maybe u are right but dont attack ppl without any proofs

Bone.W.Machine
04-04-2009, 03:23 PM
If you don't believe me, ask this guy for his speedtest or a seedbox screenshot. I am sure he won't be able to provide one. He cannot answer how he got such buffer.
Of course he can answer. He may tell you that he traded something for the account. :cheers:

Thanh
04-04-2009, 05:03 PM
This guy is a ratio cheater. The account will most probably be disabled for cheating sooner or later. Ask this guy for a ratio screenshot. He will most probably have a very low download. With such low download, so much upload is not possible. I advise you strongly not to trade with him. and gamerxz, I know you will flame me for this post, but that doesn't make you any less of a cheater.

I'm not commenting on the offer as I have no idea whether or not it's legit but some people can have high UL while having low DL. Some users will DL stuff from Freeleech trackers and UL that content to other trackers. Therefore, it is possible to UL multiple TB without dloading a single MB from a tracker.

thepretender
04-05-2009, 02:27 AM
if youse knew more about programming and such.. i'd say he changed the source code, saved it, then opened it with manual putting the url on the address bar.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. he has rep, read through the rep comments they have and the truth shall tell. Don't judge too soon!

redMonster
04-05-2009, 06:57 AM
edit:

actually i don't care. this is not a ratio cheater at all. he has got a 10 gbit connection.

/sarcasm end

bilkenter
04-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Ask yourself, why would someone buffer 20 to 40 tb? Even uploaders doesnt have that much upload...Also not to mention to buffer 20 to 40 tb, he had to stay in front of pc to snatch new torrents which he wouldnt, i agree with a ratio cheater really

manu1991
04-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Also not to mention to buffer 20 to 40 tb,he had to stay in front of pc to snatch new torrents which he wouldnt
That is not true , you havent really heard of RSS feeds , have you ? but definitely 20 to 40 tb is insane

gamerxz
04-05-2009, 02:02 PM

first Thank you any way

i'm member above 150 week ago

i can give you account screenshot and seedbox screenshot and paypal screenshot if you want it
to see

How much seedboxs i was buy it

my download above 8 TB

Thank you anyway :shutup:

manhunt007
04-05-2009, 02:04 PM
you are from Egypt so how you have paypal

gamerxz
04-05-2009, 02:09 PM
if youse knew more about programming and such.. i'd say he changed the source code, saved it, then opened it with manual putting the url on the address bar.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. he has rep, read through the rep comments they have and the truth shall tell. Don't judge too soon!

Do you learn English in my topic

:angry: