PDA

View Full Version : What so good about waffles

bigoxygen
04-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Just wondering...

brento
04-04-2009, 05:24 PM
well it's an awesome music tracker with a huge selection. there's a great community as well.

cinephilia
04-04-2009, 05:31 PM
it may help: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post2390114/postcount133

The_Martinator
04-04-2009, 05:56 PM
It's very high level, you can trade it for AIDS medicine,... (joke of course, lol)

Some people say it has a better ''community'' than What.cd. Don't know about that, but I have found some stuff there that isn't on What...

NippleCake
04-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Its got torrents. and lots of them.

sake
04-04-2009, 06:42 PM
it may help: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post2390114/postcount133

It`s perfect for me. So ... i am looking for such an invite :) I`ll try later. :rolleyes:

mrnobody
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
i like the smell...and the taste...and it feels good in stomach :smile4:

The Flying Cow
04-04-2009, 06:54 PM
It's a music site that can be tricky to seed on unless you employ active counter-measures (seed-tactics, like grabbing little bits of freeleech stuff here and there, 0-hour) and that contains a healthy amount of rare music as well as mainstream, in the best possible MP3 qualities.

DarkLured
04-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I now prefer What over Waffles for it's superior organization, interface and features, Waffles still has the best/largest selection of music torrents out there (though What is very close).

It`s perfect for me. So ... i am looking for such an invite :) I`ll try later. :rolleyes:

Invite-seeking not allowed in this section...

sake
04-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I now prefer What over Waffles for it's superior organization, interface and features, Waffles still has the best/largest selection of music torrents out there (though What is very close).

Invite-seeking not allowed in this section...

I don`t want it here. That is why i wrote - i`ll try later (i ment in another thread, in another section) but i won`t do that because i already found. It will be sent to me in the near future :)

So ... what.cd, waffles, TT, FTM - which one is the best for house and techno (vinyls, 0`days, albums and s.o.?) ;)

Qlix
04-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I didn't like Waffles, I think What.CD is much better.

lamuller
04-04-2009, 07:49 PM
It's a music site that can be tricky to seed on unless you employ active counter-measures (seed-tactics, like grabbing little bits of freeleech stuff here and there, 0-hour) and that contains a healthy amount of rare music as well as mainstream, in the best possible MP3 qualities.

How rear my dear?

The Flying Cow
04-04-2009, 08:48 PM
"Rear" (I presume you meant rare) as in alternative.

It's subjective. I meant it as in music that isn't common, in my opinion.

sez
04-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Just an aside here,whats the reason for running trackers that are such a bitch to seed,with or without a seedbox?whats the pleasure in that?
I just wish these trackers did more to encourage genuine leeching...like go ratioless or something...now i got a .02 ratio that wont go away,for one week now and thats with a seedbox on what.cd over a very regretable 7gig mistake,i was almost going for the 18..

danio
04-04-2009, 10:55 PM

Whether Waffles's selection of music is better or not is a matter of taste, but they definitely don't have a larger selection since What have more ALBUMS than Waffles have torrents. :P

johhn
04-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Just an aside here,whats the reason for running trackers that are such a bitch to seed,with or without a seedbox?whats the pleasure in that?
I just wish these trackers did more to encourage genuine leeching...like go ratioless or something...now i got a .02 ratio that wont go away,for one week now and thats with a seedbox on what.cd over a very regretable 7gig mistake,i was almost going for the 18..

apparently some1 missed or didnt take advantage of the FL a few days ago, one of my mates did 200gb during that 24 hours FL, with a seedbox obviously. get on the right torrents and you might be able to make a lifetime buffer in no time. go for the big torrents with fast uploaders(NOT GBit uploaders) during FL. same strategy for what too. good luck.

DarkLured
04-05-2009, 05:04 AM

Whether Waffles's selection of music is better or not is a matter of taste, but they definitely don't have a larger selection since What have more ALBUMS than Waffles have torrents. :P

You're right, I hadn't realized that. What's catalogue has grown much faster than Waffles and is pretty much on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

Other points: What has twice as many member accounts as Waffles (92K vs. 46K). Both have very low seeder-to-leecher ratios (35-to-1) and can be difficult to seed and maintain good ratio (seed everything for as long as possible). More freeleeches at either one would be great.

Funkin'
04-05-2009, 05:35 AM
This is kind of a stupid question. No offense.

tutipute
04-05-2009, 07:32 AM
This is kind of a stupid question. No offense.
Looks like the classic "Posts Count" syndrome.

i like the smell...and the taste...and it feels good in stomach :smile4:
Good Diet move! ;)
http://www.nutsinny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/peanuts-kill-more-americans-than-terrorists.jpg

killercam101
04-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Looks like the classic "Posts Count" syndrome

Not really when there is a what trackers are worth / what trackers offer thread and the user has been here since Oct 2008 :shifty:..but here's to being a troll

http://tinyurl.com/clyfez

tutipute
04-05-2009, 08:01 AM

Not really when there is a what trackers are worth / what trackers offer thread and the user has been here since Oct 2008 :shifty:..but here's to being a troll

http://tinyurl.com/clyfez
Yeah, i definitely deserved it! :happy:
You forgot to take into account the BT Lounge but i guess you are right!

zedex
04-05-2009, 08:15 AM
one fact that says it all : Total Torrents 246,840

DarkLured
04-05-2009, 09:54 AM

I don't think anyone acted like a troll. What/Waffles questions area common thread theme - they seem to come up in some form or another all the time - but that doesn't make it wrong to seek opinions.

mievmo
04-05-2009, 10:55 AM
lots of music

cinephilia
04-05-2009, 01:45 PM
lots of music
lol... you really deserve your userbar.

Der0
04-05-2009, 02:33 PM
It`s good because it fills your needs.What else could you want from a tracker.