PDA

View Full Version : Req. E****

DasFox
04-05-2009, 06:43 AM
post error, my bad....

zedex
04-05-2009, 08:12 AM
pedro should be enough to any FLAC fan and by the way waffles has like 50,000 FLAC torrents ..

viru5
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm loocking for that too.

Funkin'
04-05-2009, 01:33 PM
No offense, but that was a horrible request DasFox. You put no effort into it at all.

The_Martinator
04-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm loocking for that too.

First of all, I think you should make your own thread.

OP, if you're a member of P, search their forums for tips. They won't help you if you're not a good member of P, though.

hangemhigh
04-05-2009, 02:57 PM
my ipod won't load flac so whats the point?

Night0wl
04-05-2009, 03:02 PM
my ipod won't load flac so whats the point?

So your ipod won't load FLAC so no one else should be interested in FLAC. Did you really think that statement through?

DasFox
04-06-2009, 12:07 AM
post error my bad...

AkaiDoresu
04-06-2009, 02:27 AM
If you knew at least bit about E**** you would know that any form of request at a trading forum such as this will never result in your membership at this site.

Save your effort. Pedro's is currently the best FLAC tracker. It has 24,200 torrents, and all of the are in excellent quality because only skilled people are allowed to rip it and there is very strict guideline what can be uploaded and what cannot.

Waffles, and E**** arent that strict about uploading and ripping quality, and therefore I wouldn't recommed them.

I am 99% sure that you want E**** becase it is high leveled tracker and in fact im 100% sure you won't even need that tracker.

And trust me, there are no words or nice request that can make your e**** membership happen. Deeds speak louder than words so think how can you become known on the Losless scene and start contributing something (and I dont mean necesserely money).

btw. my iPod plays FLAC without a problem :>

Best Regards,
AkaiDoresu

cinephilia
04-06-2009, 04:34 AM
Waffles, and E**** arent that strict about uploading and ripping quality, and therefore I wouldn't recommed them.
E* not strict about rips quality ? are you kidding or what ? :huh: obviously, you're not member there..

DasFox
04-06-2009, 05:28 AM
post error my bad...

Funkin'
04-06-2009, 05:33 AM
^ That's what I was thinking too. :blink: <--That was meant towards cine's post.

And I"m glad you didn't take offence to my post DasFox, I was only trying to help you out. I've seen you around at Pedro's and you seem like a good member. But...I gotta say, you've been there for a few months now, and there is barely any activity on your account(stat wise I mean, not forum posts). So that may harm you in your request.

And no, just because you made a request here for this site does not mean you will not get in. :rolleyes: So don't worry about that. I suggest that if none of your friends come forward to help you now, then you need to start being more active at P's in the leeching and uploading aspect and then try again. Know what I'm saying?

I wish you good luck.

AkaiDoresu
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM
E* not strict about rips quality ? are you kidding or what ? :huh: obviously, you're not member there..

Everyone can upload at E****.

On Pedro's you need to be an uploader who is approved by staff after he does his first rip correctly. Depends what you mean by "quality".

Sorry I'm not a newbie here, I most certainly don't want the tracker because it's high level, your assumptions are incorrect...

I've been around the P2P scene when it started, I'm an old geek. :)

I know how invites happen, if you knew me which you don't then you'd be really surprised at what I've been given around here in the past... ;)You totally don't understand what E**** is about. First of all how long you've been to p2p doesnt really matter. Second of all, you dont understand that you dont get E**** becasue you like FLAC. Pedro's is for people who do that. You get E**** because you are an excellent person who proved to contribute to the lossless scene.

And finally, you dont know how invites work there. The invitation itself doesn't grant you a membership. Every person invited is checked and staff decides if this is the right person for this community. So even if someone jumps out of nowhere and starts handing out invites, they will all be rejected by staff (unless you can prove some serious contribution to the lossless scene, like tons of music ripped and uploaded etc). Trust me, FST will get you nowhere and surely not into E****. Anyone else want to argue?

Best Regards,
RedDress

bilkenter
04-06-2009, 07:48 AM

On Pedro's you need to be an uploader who is approved by staff after he does his first rip correctly. Depends what you mean by "quality".

Sorry I'm not a newbie here, I most certainly don't want the tracker because it's high level, your assumptions are incorrect...

I know how invites happen, if you knew me which you don't then you'd be really surprised at what I've been given around here in the past... ;)You totally don't understand what E**** is about. First of all how long you've been to p2p doesnt really matter. Second of all, you dont understand that you dont get E**** becasue you like FLAC. Pedro's is for people who do that. You get E**** because you are an excellent person who proved to contribute to the lossless scene.

And finally, you dont know how invites work there. The invitation itself doesn't grant you a membership. Every person invited is checked and staff decides if this is the right person for this community. So even if someone jumps out of nowhere and starts handing out invites, they will all be rejected by staff (unless you can prove some serious contribution to the lossless scene, like tons of music ripped and uploaded etc). Trust me, FST will get you nowhere and surely not into E****. Anyone else want to argue?

Best Regards,
RedDress
That part isnt true, a friend of mine offered me e invite yet i refused since i am not really that into that Btw by contribution you mean ripping music cds et cetera? if that is the case, then you are totally wrong, i cant really say a lot about how invites work there since i rejected the offer, but it is all about friends you have... it always is and always has been. Btw what is wrong with pedro? isnt that enough for you? It is an amazing tracker really

AkaiDoresu
04-06-2009, 07:49 AM

Best Regards,
AkaiDoresu
That part isnt true, a friend of mine offered me e yet i refused since i am not really that into that, i cant really say a lot about how invites work there since i rejected the offer, but it is all about friends you have... it always is and always has been. Btw what is wrong with pedro? isnt that enough for you? It is an amazing tracker really

:cry: By being invited I dont mean an invite sitting in your email box but becoming a e**** member. Thats a huge difference and you just proved you dont have any knowledge about it. I will leave this discussion for you, but just don't be naive. E**** membership is for chosen people not for some kids who one day decide they "like" FLAC. And I don't mean to offend anyone.

AkaiDoresu

bilkenter
04-06-2009, 07:59 AM

You totally don't understand what E**** is about. First of all how long you've been to p2p doesnt really matter. Second of all, you dont understand that you dont get E**** becasue you like FLAC. Pedro's is for people who do that. You get E**** because you are an excellent person who proved to contribute to the lossless scene.

Best Regards,
AkaiDoresu
That part isnt true, a friend of mine offered me e yet i refused since i am not really that into that, i cant really say a lot about how invites work there since i rejected the offer, but it is all about friends you have... it always is and always has been. Btw what is wrong with pedro? isnt that enough for you? It is an amazing tracker really

:cry: By being invited I dont mean an invite sitting in your email box but becoming a e**** member. Thats a huge difference and you just proved you dont have any knowledge about it. I will leave this discussion for you, but just don't be naive. E**** membership is for chosen people not for some kids who one day decide they "like" FLAC. And I don't mean to offend anyone.

AkaiDoresu
You are right, there is no invite sitting in my email box because i didnt want an invite, i was offered one, and the friend that offered me seemed pretty confident, anyway i am not a member either, this is why i said i dont know the procedures that follow after you are invites. All i am saying, friends get you anywhere you want. BTW i agree with you in the latter part that it is not for ordinary people to get into e, pedro is way more than enough for your flac needs. I will never understand this desire to get into the best or so called best after all, Let there be some elite people who feeds the internet. You can find what is in tt in tr especially trance, you can find most of e uploads on pedro 2, so what is the point? really dont get it:frusty::frusty:

cinephilia
04-06-2009, 01:06 PM

NO, not everyone can upload at E* and you need to be approved by staff to become uploader.
you have to prove you know how to make proper rips by providing a perfect .log file of your first rip.
don't talk about something you know nothing about next time..

iNaru
04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
yea I was just about saying the same cinephillia .
@ akaidoresu , u dunno what u talkin about dude , don't ya? regarding the quality of FLAC rips in E**** , from what I see there , they seem to me that they care about quality more than u would imagine.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2009, 04:49 PM
It's clear some people take life way too seriously .:slap:

That1Guy
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Second of all, you dont understand that you dont get E**** becasue you like FLAC. Pedro's is for people who do that. You get E**** because you are an excellent person who proved to contribute to the lossless scene.

Um, I think there are a few that got it because they like flac (and maybe know the right people) :whistling

AkaiDoresu
04-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Second of all, you dont understand that you dont get E**** becasue you like FLAC. Pedro's is for people who do that. You get E**** because you are an excellent person who proved to contribute to the lossless scene.

Um, I think there are a few that got it because they like flac (and maybe know the right people) :whistling

This system doesn't work anymore.

And if you want to argue about quality on E**** vs Pedro, show me some 5 random log files from any FLAC rips, and we will compare quality.

DasFox
04-07-2009, 12:11 AM
post error my bad...