PDA

View Full Version : What's this TTC "Experiment" all about?

The Flying Cow
04-05-2009, 11:03 AM
I was wondering around the 'trackers = merchandise' thread, and realised we have a new buddy to UK-T on the UBER level rank.

Was wondering if indeed the only axx available there is via payment.

NO, this is not a thread asking for an invite or access, it's just for discussion about this new secret "place".

Speak via PM if you can't openly due to privacy laws.

If the making of this thread is illegal, then by all means close and incinerate it.

Something Else
04-05-2009, 11:07 AM
It's been there for months, and has been discussed to death. :rolleyes:

Polarbear
04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
i think the best thing that has ever happened to ttc is, that the majority of fst users think it's fake.

it's a blessing and was well planned.

The Flying Cow
04-05-2009, 11:18 AM
i think the best thing that has ever happened to ttc is, that the majority of fst users think it's fake.

A bit like the Devil and Kaiser Soze.

Bone.W.Machine
04-05-2009, 11:46 AM
TTC exists, I'm just wondering why it's in the tracker list.:fear:

tutipute
04-05-2009, 11:58 AM

A bit like the Devil and Kaiser Soze.
With a bit of difference... :naughty:
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9944/60049017v3350x350front.jpg

ConkiZz
04-05-2009, 12:41 PM
This must be the best post in all the discussion of TTC!:pinch:
TTC is NOT a tracker, so why is it in the WTAW thread ? :wacko:

redMonster
04-05-2009, 12:57 PM

it's a blessing and was well planned.Yeah. I came to know about TTC only a week ago.I now finally believe that it is not a fake. :P

The_Martinator
04-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Imo, it's not a thing a torrenter should worry about. If you have higher aspirations than downloading stuff and sharing them, then keep searching for info.

For me, it's nice to know about it, but I wouldn't really want to join. I don't see any reason to atm. Let the people who run stuff have their own site.

cinephilia
04-05-2009, 02:48 PM
just got invited by Fun.T.Claps
10x m8 :yup:

iNaru
04-05-2009, 03:04 PM
lol congratz then
anyway , what's the point of TTC? , it provides scene releases , right?
there are countless great scene trackers , if it's about pre-time , I'm sure everyone can wait up to 5 mins (I've seen a couple of trackers providing some releases in less than 15-10 seconds after pre).
plus , some trackers , like waffles and what.cd , where users rip from their own collection and upload , and HDbits , where they are internal encoders who provide much better encode than the SCENE release. so in other words , can u tell me what's the point of TTC if I there are better substitutes?

jason1337
04-05-2009, 03:30 PM
lol congratz then
there are countless great scene trackers , if it's about pre-time , I'm sure everyone can wait up to 5 mins (I've seen a couple of trackers providing some releases in less than 15-10 seconds after pre).
plus , some trackers , like waffles and what.cd , where users rip from their own collection and upload , and HDbits , where they are internal encoders who provide much better encode than the SCENE release. so in other words , can u tell me what's the point of TTC if I there are better substitutes?
show off your girlfriend that you have TTC (yeaahhh) :cool:

no_bother
04-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Click here for TTC (http://www.toontowncentral.com/)

OnEyM
04-05-2009, 03:42 PM
I'd advice him to switch off PM for some time then, lol

havij
04-05-2009, 03:53 PM
I'd advice him to switch off PM for some time then, lol
me too :lol:

iNaru
04-05-2009, 04:37 PM
lol congratz then
she ain't that geeky

jason1337
04-05-2009, 06:02 PM
she ain't that geeky
you wish she was :D

BOOM
04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
scene + p2p?? rofl

Swift
04-05-2009, 08:10 PM
good luck with it

Bone.W.Machine
04-05-2009, 08:10 PM
This must be the best post in all the discussion of TTC!:pinchOh thanks. :stuart:

scene + p2p?? rofl:huh:

04-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Click here for TTC (http://www.toontowncentral.com/)

this guy just invited me , dont click his link though , pm him

Skiz
04-05-2009, 09:21 PM
good luck with it

Good luck with what? :blink:

Ffs, did you even bother to read the thread?

Bone.W.Machine
04-05-2009, 09:29 PM
good luck with it

Did you bother to read the posts before Swift's post? :pinch:

iNaru
04-05-2009, 09:32 PM
good luck with it

lol pwned spammer :pinch:

Skiz
04-05-2009, 09:40 PM

Did you bother to read the posts before Swift's post? :pinch:

Unfortunately yes.

Make a point ffs.

The Flying Cow
04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Skiz, if you think this thread will only lead to havoc, do as you please with it.

I sense the madness about to erupt here.

sear
04-05-2009, 10:49 PM

It's true. He told me he was going to give an invite to the next 10 people that PM him...hurry one's already gone.

klixexhha
04-05-2009, 11:13 PM
http://www.tothecore.org/ TTC ?

kondrae
04-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Dont believe all this gibberish. You'll be wasting your time.

Skiz
04-06-2009, 12:14 AM
http://www.tothecore.org/ TTC ?

TTC does NOT have a proper website so I would be very weary of whatever that site is.

Skiz, if you think this thread will only lead to havoc, do as you please with it.

I sense the madness about to erupt here.

There's no need to close it as your question was a legitimate one. Those fluffing their post count just need to piss off.

bumrocks
04-06-2009, 04:12 AM
This must be the best post in all the discussion of TTC!:pinch:
TTC is NOT a tracker, so why is it in the WTAW thread ? :wacko:

Very good point. Can someone explain why something that is not a tracker AND does not have a website is listed in WTAW? I would think a mod would have to explain it since they would have had to allow it there. Obviously it is there for a trading reference...Is there any other reason outside the obvious?

cinephilia
04-06-2009, 04:25 AM
Is there any other reason outside the obvious?
to laugh at members requesting or proposing trades for it.
but hey, just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

Skiz
04-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Very good point. Can someone explain why something that is not a tracker AND does not have a website is listed in WTAW? I would think a mod would have to explain it since they would have had to allow it there. Obviously it is there for a trading reference...Is there any other reason outside the obvious?

I'm not sure either but I also didn't add it.

I think it operates via Bittorrent, but it just doesn't have a proper site and login. It's done with IP or something else. :wacko:

Thatsgreat
04-06-2009, 11:49 AM

I'm not sure either but I also didn't add it.

I think it operates via Bittorrent, but it just doesn't have a proper site and login. It's done with IP or something else. :wacko:

I think you are on the right track...

Sarah
04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Lol it's hard to believe how some ppl just reffuse to think with their own head as soon as they see 10 next to something:D
Yeah we all know how sceners feel love for p2p users, so ofc next step for them is to create some "tracker" wich sounds like ftp but it isn't since it's a tracker....:D
I wonder how some extra special leet zomg place still has all that info in that topic?:D

Detale
04-06-2009, 09:22 PM
1 post of negativity, you'll fit right in here Welcome

The Flying Cow
04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
With that avatar he/she'll be voted Section Chief in no time.

Detale
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Or at very least get into revolt if not already there like

Green Goblin
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM
awww for the love of god, are we not done with this TTC bullshit yet.ffs surely there is something better to talk about than this nonsense.

Sarah
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM

It's really nice ava:whistling
And i wasn't trying to be agressive or something like that,it just came out the way it did:D
*ps:
It's not my first post few of the got deleted in one of those juicy topics we all liek:D
Edit;
Speaking of fancy avatars, Detale dude, your's if of tha hook:P

Skiz
04-06-2009, 10:13 PM

It's really nice ava:whistling
And i wasn't trying to be agressive or something like that,it just came out the way it did:D
*ps:
It's not my first post few of the got deleted in one of those juicy topics we all liek:D
Edit;
Speaking of fancy avatars, Detale dude, your's if of tha hook:P

If your posts continue the same trend as the previous ones, you'll see those removed as well.

The Flying Cow
04-06-2009, 10:23 PM
It's like the policeman that ceaselessly chases after the obscene drunkards, that lounge around the drinking dens.

The chase continues.

Mister Moo
05-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Hey Bros, whats happening here?

Disme
05-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey Bros, whats happening here?

A lot of drooling and people discussing things they don't have a clue about ... what else would be going on ... and the best question of them all about the WTAW being completely ignored :dabs:

Swift
05-09-2009, 09:44 AM
good for the old bump is this site still online ?

Villalltheway
05-09-2009, 10:28 AM
It's been there for months, and has been discussed to death. :rolleyes:

Exactly ever since i been on this board it has been up there. And there was been a few threads about and in the end no actually tells u anymore about it then its actual review on here.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post2963829/postcount257

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 12:21 PM

Theres ben alot of confussion regarding "TTC".

Now ill try to cast abit light on this subjet (please correct me if im wrong in any of my statements).

TTC is not To The Core (hoax?).
TTC is not a torrent tracker.
TTC is not a topsite.
TTC is not a site merging scene and p2p users.

Some users may ask, "What the hell is it then?".

Well there is a hidden forum on FST called "Trusted Torrenters Club" (or simmilar, i dont remember - and i cant be arsed to check again).

This forum is run by Polarbear (correct me if im wrong) and theres not too much going on in there atm.

So why dont we assume this is the TTC, theres been so much talking about?

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

Swift
05-09-2009, 12:28 PM
some of the stuff you've mentioned are more real then 4 pages before

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 12:29 PM

Now ill try to cast abit light on this subjet (please correct me if im wrong in any of my statements).

TTC is not a topsite.

Well there is a hidden forum on FST called "Trusted Torrenters Club" (or simmilar, i dont remember - and i cant be arsed to check again).

This forum is run by Polarbear (correct me if im wrong) and theres not too much going on in there atm.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd
made me laugh like hell, i now see what my friend meant by fst exclusive club. Oh if it is run by polarbear, it is definitely trusted torrenters club... seriously fun like hell.

Polarbear
05-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh my god. :slap:

puckface
05-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Well getting people here bitching about the TTC thing is going to happen, and what I can say to them is that you reap what you sew. Its obvious that someone here who is in TTC decided it would be funny/dickhead move to put it in th WTAW list as a 10 and see people freak out about it and covet it. It is not a tracker, so why else would anyone put it in the what TRACKERS are worth list? ... to get attention, now youve got it.... so shut the fuck up about it.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Well getting people here bitching about the TTC thing is going to happen, and what I can say to them is that you reap what you sew. Its obvious that someone here who is in TTC decided it would be funny/dickhead move to put it in th WTAW list as a 10 and see people freak out about it and covet it. It is not a tracker, so why else would anyone put it in the what TRACKERS are worth list? ... to get attention, now youve got it.... so shut the fuck up about it.

Actually it even failed getting attention, no one really cared about it in the first place.

puckface
05-09-2009, 01:39 PM

Actually it even failed getting attention, no one really cared about it in the first place.

ha, besides the 20 threads ive seen about it, youre probably right.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 01:41 PM

ha, besides the 20 threads ive seen about it, youre probably right.
there were 20 freaking threads :O:O:O At least i didn't give a shit about it except for the signature that one has, it was pretty freaking though.

edit: does that mean people on fst don't care about rarity regarding the number of threads compared to fst user database?

VinX
05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
what ... is TTC ?

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 02:23 PM
damn, this bilkenter is everywhere with his shitty commonplaces... i wonder why i didn't ignore him yet.

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh my god. :slap:

Well i can only tell what i know :P

I dont know if you run it or not, but atleast i know your in there.

I sincerely apologize if you had too many pm's regarding this, (just wanna let you know that it wasnt my intention & im not even sure why i brought up your alias/nick).

- CowzFTPd

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 02:28 PM
damn, this bilkenter is everywhere with his shitty commonplaces... i wonder why i didn't ignore him yet.
because he actually spent 2 hours looking for a israeli movie that you wanted. Yet feel free to ignore though, couldn't care less. But what i don't understand is that if you want to ignore someone, you ignore someone, you don't tell them that i am ignoring you right now.

VinX
05-09-2009, 02:37 PM

lol ..

i hope that u might reconsider editing the post coz loook what he said :

because he actually spent 2 hours looking for a israeli movie that you wanted. Yet feel free to ignore though, couldn't care less. But what i don't understand is that if you want to ignore someone, you ignore someone, you don't tell them that i am ignoring you right now.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 02:42 PM
dont get the wrong idea, i couldn't care less, and i believe kindsness is to be done for its own sake nothing more. It just feels childish to say i wonder why i didn't ignore him yet. You either do it or not do it, you dont tell the original poster that you might ignore him or her.

VinX
05-09-2009, 02:52 PM
^^ That hurts ...

IdolEyes787
05-09-2009, 03:06 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

I hate (hate in this case not being too strong a word) accounts that pop up just to talk trash.That is not to say the points made aren't necessarily valid just that I hate the duplicity .
Maybe you and I had far different upbringings but I believe that you face a person to make your point .

That is all .

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 03:17 PM
I hate (hate in this case not being too strong a word) accounts that pop up just to talk trash.That is not to say the points made aren't necessarily valid just that I hate the duplicity .
Maybe you and I had far different upbringings but I believe that you face a person to make your point.
That is all .

I've made this account due to me knowing a little bit about this subject.

Normally im not the ones to speak of secret places, however i just felt like enough bullshit've been said - even tho they got got no clue.

And this account is not made to 'talk trash' but its the account i tend to use in the future.

- CowzFTPd

puckface
05-09-2009, 03:23 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

so wait, something on FST is "run by Polarbear"? Please someone tell me this isnt true before I turn around and never come here again.

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 03:27 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

so wait, something on FST is "run by Polarbear"? Please someone tell me this isnt true before I turn around and never come here again.

What i meant is that he is 'leader' of the subforum, but thats pretty much wrong. an i apologize for bringing hes username up...

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 03:30 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

completely agreed on statement... Why stick with polarbear? There are a lot better guyz in bt world than polarbear.

puckface
05-09-2009, 03:30 PM

What i meant is that he is 'leader' of the subforum, but thats pretty much wrong. an i apologize for bringing hes username up...

no need to apologize, at least to me. That still doesn't clarify the answer to my question though.

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 03:34 PM

no need to apologize, at least to me. That still doesn't clarify the answer to my question though.

Nothing is run by him, afaik... ;)

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 03:37 PM

Just curious, are new recruitments related to that forum? I hear fst was gathering fst elites from members around. But i don't know whether it was related to a torrent forum or not.

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 03:41 PM
I think polabear's PM inbox might just be full right about now.

And I agree, IdolEyes, I hate when people make a new account just to say something.

VinX
05-09-2009, 03:43 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

Maybe you and I had far different upbringings but I believe that you face a person to make your point .

That is all .

well tbh , i think we must respect the who so ever is TTC (maybe a bittorrent site or any other site) and keep their privacy , and maybe close this thread .. coz there is gonna be a lot of trash talk on TTC and stuff like that .....

CowzFTPd
05-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Just curious, are new recruitments related to that forum? I hear fst was gathering fst elites from members around. But i don't know whether it was related to a torrent forum or not.

cant help you on that one, got no clue :)

Villalltheway
05-09-2009, 04:14 PM

TTC is not a topsite.

have a nice day,

CowzFTPd

That is all .

So what u trying to say CowzFTPd is a dupe account, if so why hasnt he been banned

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 04:16 PM

That is all .

So what u trying to say CowzFTPd is a dupe account, if so why hasnt he been banned

I don't really see the point of banning him. He can always make a new account. This way he'll at least only have two (if we believe him, that is).

IdolEyes787
05-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Having a dupe account isn't against the rules you just can't have 2 accounts active in the invite section(for obvious reasons)

Villalltheway
05-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Having a dupe account isn't against the rules you just can't have 2 accounts active in the invite section(for obvious reasons)

O ok never knew that thought all dupe accounts were not allowed, so that means people can create as many accounts as they want aslong as they dont request in the invite section, seems a bit silly to me. There is no need for dupes unless people are trying to hide something and be dodgy.

So noway u will reveal the true identity of CowzFTPd.

NinjaX
05-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Amazes me how far offtopic this thread has gone :)

puckface
05-09-2009, 04:32 PM

youve been here 8 months and youre amazed?

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 04:39 PM
actually, that was very kind of him and i thank him for that but honestly, he's getting really annoying lately.
but once again, i'm not questioning his kindness and his generosity.

Villalltheway
05-09-2009, 04:46 PM

I dont know what u really expect there isnt really anything more that anyone can bring to this discussion anyway.

NinjaX
05-09-2009, 05:17 PM

I dont know what u really expect there isnt really anything more that anyone can bring to this discussion anyway.

I would expect people to keep bumping a thread if theres no more to add. :)

Cabalo
05-09-2009, 05:21 PM
funtastic thread guys.

but... is it so hard to understand what's so obvious ?

AkaiDoresu
05-09-2009, 07:54 PM
I think it shows pretty clearly that what many people are here for is not quality or usefulness. They just want to be in the elite whatever it means.

Kyl3KK
05-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Hahaha... man it's threads like this that make me miss this place. :)