PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for House and Techno music?

sake
04-06-2009, 08:14 PM
I want to ask what is the situation with TranceTraffic and Waffles? In these trackers do we have a lot of house and techno stuff? I am talking about 0`day vinyls, albums, sets and so on.

I am a member of what.cd and i don`t like their music variety orientated to house and techno. So, please, tell me if there is a point of making requests for these trackers - waffles and TT.

If you have any other suggestions i am opened to here you. Thank you in advance!

kaiser
04-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Content on Waffles is quite similar to the content you see on What.
You might also want to check out Elektronik. It has what you're interested in.
As for TT it has even more stuff that you're interested in, but you have to be really lucky to get in there.

NippleCake
04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
db9 has 696 house torrents, and 220 techno torrents. They have lots of electronic style music

tjbzonasul
04-07-2009, 03:47 AM
Check Elektronik and TT
You will find all you want there, not on What or Waffles.
BTW, if some1 releases a new only house music tracker, this would be a major sucess !!

Roooney
04-07-2009, 06:09 AM
What about Tranceroute? Very nice tracker where you may find what you're looking for:)

technodrome
04-07-2009, 07:25 AM
yeah, roooney is right. TR has a good archive, too..

Der0
04-07-2009, 07:45 AM
TT is the best tracker for electronik music atm.You can find all the stuff you want + more on TT.

gtf0
04-07-2009, 08:56 AM
What about Tranceroute? Very nice tracker where you may find what you're looking for:)

tranceroute has only trance, no house

Swift
04-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Soundarea is good !

sake
04-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Content on Waffles is quite similar to the content you see on What.
You might also want to check out Elektronik. It has what you're interested in.
As for TT it has even more stuff that you're interested in, but you have to be really lucky to get in there.

Is it really hard to get into TT? :unsure: I hope sincirely it`s not :huh::unsure:

db9 has 696 house torrents, and 220 techno torrents. They have lots of electronic style music

Please, give me the full name without the .org/.com or whatever, please. Thanks!

Check Elektronik and TT
You will find all you want there, not on What or Waffles.
BTW, if some1 releases a new only house music tracker, this would be a major sucess !!

Yes, i am not intersted in what anymore. So pretty soon i`ll make a giveaway :)

tranceroute has only trance, no house

If there is no house or techno i do not need it. Thanks.

Soundarea is good !

Yes, i am a member there. I like it but ... there are no 0`day. The packs there are pretty good :yup:

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 04:03 PM

Please, give me the full name without the .org/.com or whatever, please. Thanks!

sorry but i am not at liberty to share their full name. And dont ask me in pm :shutup:

sake
04-07-2009, 04:11 PM

sorry but i am not at liberty to share their full name. And dont ask me in pm :shutup:

Wonderful answer. Thank you! :whistling:rolleyes:

kaiser
04-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Is it really hard to get into TT? :unsure: I hope sincirely it`s not :huh::unsure:

As I can see now - you're a trader. So I guess nothing will stop you... :dry:

stas_m
04-07-2009, 08:35 PM
you forgot torrentech.org, fairly easy to get into

sake
04-08-2009, 12:18 AM

As I can see now - you're a trader. So I guess nothing will stop you... :dry:

People want pretty much for such an invite. This is the problem :huh:

you forgot torrentech.org, fairly easy to get into

Yes, you are right! I am a member there and i like the tracker pretty much!

pLugiN
04-08-2009, 02:00 AM
I want to ask what is the situation with TranceTraffic and Waffles? In these trackers do we have a lot of house and techno stuff? I am talking about 0`day vinyls, albums, sets and so on.

I am a member of what.cd and i don`t like their music variety orientated to house and techno. So, please, tell me if there is a point of making requests for these trackers - waffles and TT.

If you have any other suggestions i am opened to here you. Thank you in advance!

First of all i like your atitude. To get some info about the tracker before ask from him. Let's see your list of trackers (House and techno), are not to big.

Eletronik
TranceRoute
TranceTraffic

In my opinion i go to Trance Route because is the most easy to get. And then if u aren't satisfied try the another. Waffles is very similiar to what.cd the only think is that don't are in Gazzele style. Tastes (Google Translator, big lol)

//pLugiN

sake
04-08-2009, 08:00 AM

First of all i like your atitude. To get some info about the tracker before ask from him. Let's see your list of trackers (House and techno), are not to big.

Eletronik
TranceRoute
TranceTraffic

In my opinion i go to Trance Route because is the most easy to get. And then if u aren't satisfied try the another. Waffles is very similiar to what.cd the only think is that don't are in Gazzele style. Tastes (Google Translator, big lol)

//pLugiN

Thank you for the good words first! I heard that TranceRoute is only for trance music. I don`t need that. Elektronik i`ve heard is very good tracker but ... TT is better. That is what i`ve heard. So ... i think the topic should be closed. I understood what i have to look for. Thank you all! I wish you everything best.

Kreator76
04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
good luck,tt is real amazing...

MiNiMAL
04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
softmp3 , TT, Elektronik :)

sake
04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
softmp3 , TT, Elektronik :)

softmp3 i think wasn`t mentioned before. Thank you!

reactive
04-08-2009, 04:34 PM
I think STMusic is good for House and Techno release.

sake
04-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I think STMusic is good for House and Techno release.

Sincerely it`s not one of my best. I don`t know why. I am a member there too, but i don`t use my acc :unsure:

kaiser
04-08-2009, 08:13 PM
edit

sake
04-09-2009, 04:16 PM
edit

:unsure::rolleyes:

arctic
04-15-2009, 02:06 PM
vipmusic.org

sake
04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
vipmusic.org

Yes i am a member there. I`ve given and a lot of invites here. Good tracker.

locodice
04-25-2009, 09:13 PM
itune.ro?

sake
04-26-2009, 08:55 AM
itune.ro?

:pinch:

Not a good one

MATEE100
04-26-2009, 03:39 PM
If you want some Trance music,search a tracker with name of "Trance" :D
Like: TranceBits,TranceTraffic,TranceBooster,TranceRoute,etc.

sake
04-26-2009, 07:35 PM
If you want some Trance music,search a tracker with name of "Trance" :D
Like: TranceBits,TranceTraffic,TranceBooster,TranceRoute,etc.

Personally for me house and techno :) But i`ve found everything that i need already. I hope this thread will be useful to everybody with the same needs as me. Cheers!

Bark1984
05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey, which tracker can you commend me? I also search for a tracker that has house and techno releases! Would be great to hear from you!

sake
05-17-2009, 07:38 PM
So ... torrenTech, vipmusic, TranceTraffic, elektronik :)

These are the trackers personally for me :)

VinX
05-17-2009, 09:07 PM
if u r not interested in a tracker , try 0daymusic.org or http://www.exmusic.net/

also , waffles has nice house music