:lol:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ngzr4k.jpg

Skiz
04-07-2009, 09:26 AM
"cuntface" is already taken as well. :glag:

Something Else
04-07-2009, 04:38 PM
"cuntface" is already taken as well. :glag:

Hoi. Stop posting my acct name. What gives.

Bone.W.Machine
04-07-2009, 06:43 PM
"cuntface" is already taken as well. :glag:Why don't you just use Skizo? :P

bilkenter
04-07-2009, 06:56 PM
because it is necessary :) he is labeled already, i saw skizo on a tracker chat and saw how they treat the name skizo there, geez that sucks so it is wise to use another one :) for some, he is from an alien world called fst so gotta hide his identity :)

Rat Faced
04-07-2009, 07:14 PM
I've never had probs with Rat Faced.

If anything it helped :unsure:

Skiz
04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
because it is necessary :) he is labeled already, i saw skizo on a tracker chat and saw how they treat the name skizo there, geez that sucks so it is wise to use another one :) for some, he is from an alien world called fst so gotta hide his identity :)

I don't "chat" on trackers. :huh:

Skiz
04-07-2009, 08:09 PM
I don't post, chat, or shout for that matter either.

bilkenter
04-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Really? I saw someone called Skizo on a certain tracker irc, well it might be someone faking you too, still why would he be muted if it was someone else? Even if it wasnt you, there is some pointless hate against you on certain trackers. Actually you couldnt chat cuz u were muted the moment you entered irc, if u say u dont even participate to irc of trackers, then it was an imposter, yet the fact that they hate you on certain trackers doesnt change really.

Skiz
04-07-2009, 08:18 PM
True. I'm hated as fuck and I don't even participate in BT related shite here. Mainly due to the morons which seem to flock to it, both the user base and those who run the sites.

I very rarely use IRC channels though. It might be twice a year that I hop on to sort out a problem or something else, and that's only if there is no channel registration or anything else to be bothered with. I don't know how to do any of that and I can't be arsed to learn such a pointless protocol. Though I can't ever recall being muted. Surely that was someone else.

bilkenter
04-07-2009, 08:22 PM
That makes sense since staff said that he was muted because he didnt use his site nickname. Sorry for misunderstanding then

Something Else
04-07-2009, 09:44 PM
True. I'm hated as fuck and I don't even participate in BT related shite here. Mainly due to the morons which seem to flock to it, both the user base and those who run the sites.

I very rarely use IRC channels though. It might be twice a year that I hop on to sort out a problem or something else, and that's only if there is no channel registration or anything else to be bothered with. I don't know how to do any of that and I can't be arsed to learn such a pointless protocol. Though I can't ever recall being muted. Surely that was someone else.

You don't recall being neutered? Mebbe it was the anesthetic.

pentomato
04-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Ah the voices say beautiful things.

cinephilia
04-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Really? I saw someone called Skizo on a certain tracker irc, well it might be someone faking you too
i guess it was skiz0, not Skizo ;)

Skiz
04-08-2009, 02:45 AM
It could have been someone named 'Skizo' as well. :huh:

KFlint
04-08-2009, 02:58 AM
I saw skiz0 name quite often too, think he's staff at rabbit if I remember correctly...

cinephilia
04-08-2009, 03:37 AM
It could have been someone named 'Skizo' as well. :huh:
no. :snooty:

Artemis
04-08-2009, 04:46 AM
I saw skiz0 name quite often too, think he's staff at rabbit if I remember correctly...

That's Schiz0 one of the coders for the rabbit

bilkenter
04-08-2009, 05:55 AM
I saw Skizo not Skiz0, i am sure of what i saw :happy:

C-mos
04-08-2009, 06:33 AM
it doesn't matter

RedRansom
04-08-2009, 07:06 AM
I saw my unique name is using on some game forums :unsure: i think they started to use my name that's weird! when i am gonna use a new username i am always looking on google :ermm:
about skizo name yes, when we were talking about some xvid based tracker skizo said i am not member at there and there was a skizo name at there,I didnt think about he lied me cuz ı guess who member on tracker not fst's skizo :shutup:
and i dont think skizo will use same username under torrent trackers he's perfect lurker:naughty:
why we all talking about skizo :ermm:

Thatsgreat
04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Really? I saw someone called Skizo on a certain tracker irc, well it might be someone faking you too
i guess it was skiz0, not Skizo ;)

yeah, he's probably skizo :ermm:

KFlint
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I saw my unique name is using on some game forums :unsure: i think they started to use my name that's weird! when i am gonna use a new username i am always looking on google :ermm:
about skizo name yes, when we were talking about some xvid based tracker skizo said i am not member at there and there was a skizo name at there,I didnt think about he lied me cuz ı guess who member on tracker not fst's skizo :shutup:
and i dont think skizo will use same username under torrent trackers he's perfect lurker:naughty:
why we all talking about skizo :ermm:

absolutely :unsure::ermm::shutup::naughty::ermm: