PDA

View Full Version : Sct fake invites

! TRADE !
04-08-2009, 04:58 PM
do any body know about sct fake invites

some member here give me invite in trade ( my bcg invite for sct invite )

EDIT : Username name removed

when i register i go ti his profile and found he was just register from 18 houre

then after 1 day my acount was disable and his acount to

my name was EDIT : Username name removed

is he making fake invites or he maybe a tracker staff get invites from sct staff and then they disable acount's

is this the latest way to get traders they give sct invites to them and disable acount's

or whaaaaaaaat ?

and know i have some member need another tracker for his sct acc+ 2 invites

is the trade being dangeruse with noobs or we should make hardest ruls to make the new member didn't get into trade section ?

CaptanAmerica
04-08-2009, 06:12 PM
mmm, fake invites? i saw name EDIT : Username name removed at sct, and y, its disalbed. also i rly dont think that u can do double reg for one invite. sct is not a bad site at least, so i suppose there will not be such a big mistake like that. anyway u have nothing to do with it. if u ask help from sct tracker staff, noone will answer cuz ur a trader. and the last but not least, its trully interesting for me and ill watch how it goes

also go with proofs to report section, if u wanna he gets banned

edited: what was his name at sct? mb u just have been banned cuz of trade?

apextwin146
04-08-2009, 06:15 PM
If the paypal transaction for donation bounces back later on the invite tree along with the user is banned .. So what ur friend here did is he donated from a fake paypal account ... Or it maybe some other bulllshit

KFlint
04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
User name removed, public accusationd aren't allowed here. Please use the report section if you have proofs of this (report PM or screenshots).

we should make hardest ruls to make the new member didn't get into trade section ?

two options here :

1 - don't trade
2 - don't do it with noobs

Thatsgreat
04-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Haha, what a thread.

Swift
04-09-2009, 09:30 AM
and what a user : trader with anti trader signature ... grow up

redMonster
04-09-2009, 09:43 AM
You read it wrong. It is anti anti trader.

Thatsgreat
04-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Yeah, but it's pretty easy to miss that when he has it in white :/

Enzo
04-12-2009, 11:54 AM
fake sct invites? humm is new for me :D

ghurka
04-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Can't see it being fake. Probably watching the guy you traded with and got you both. Surprised you haven't been caught before....it'll happen again too, no matter how careful you think you are.

bumrocks
04-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Yeah...Seems to be an open and shut case that you guys simply got caught...

Why this continually comes as a surprise and so many questions, I don't know. Simply move on when it happens...Cause it will surely continue to happen (ban hammers)...