PDA

View Full Version : Game Tracker ranking

NinjaDMP
04-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Hey everyone, I'm interested in finding a good tracker dedicated to PC gaming, i don't mind if there's other stuff as well, as long as there's a good selection of PC games. So... what are the sites i should be going after? which of those is considered the best? Thanks.

PROTOCOL
04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
http://www.bitgamer.com/
http://www.blackcats-games.net/ (The Best)
http://www.underground-gamer.com/

Cheers ;)

harshytkage
04-10-2009, 02:04 AM
torrentaddict.org/
this is a new tracker and the guy wjho runs this seems pretty dedicated, my advice would be to try it out!
but all in all, BCG and Bitgamer are the best

stoi
04-10-2009, 02:08 AM
he just got into BCG, but he can always try others if he wishes.

Lovestoned
04-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Torrentleech's got like 700 PC games.

While Blackcats has 2400 of em'.

whitesnake
04-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Bcg is the best.But i heard bitgamer is also fine.

havij
04-10-2009, 09:46 AM
I think, beside something like speed and pretimes, torrents comments in BCG are very useful because users are well informed and imo UG is better than BCG in retro.

no_bother
04-10-2009, 10:43 AM
BCG doesnt do pretimes too well (no offence stoi) if you want fast pres, get a 0day site.

mrnobody
04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
i understand if someone wants fast pretime on tv stuff but why anyone would want fast pretime on games is beyond me.

what i would expect from a gaming tracker is large number of torrents, decent speed, and torrent longevity...and BCG seems to do a good job at that.

The_Martinator
04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
i understand if someone wants fast pretime on tv stuff but why anyone would want fast pretime on games is beyond me.

what i would expect from a gaming tracker is large number of torrents, decent speed, and torrent longevity...and BCG seems to do a good job at that.

Maybe he gets hyped up before the release of the game. GTA 4 was the last instance of that that I remember atm.

PS: Also Crysis and such games...

Charger
04-10-2009, 12:47 PM
@ squirr3l
lol

Why do you want TV stuff fast? Thats the same reason anyone would have games fast.

Yep, BCG is the place for games, if u can get in. Else my second choice would be bitgamer, which is not that hard to get in to, I can hook you up, if u want.

stoi
04-10-2009, 12:52 PM
regarding Pre times.

personally i couldnt give a chuff about them with any media, but it would be good for the site if we could get them a bit faster i admit, thats not saying my uploaders do a bad job, just some things could be faster.

But all 28,000 people can upload now on BCG, so instead of complaining, upload the fucking things faster than someone else.

pretty simple really.

(pisses me off when ppl complain about stuff that they can have an influence over)

cinephilia
04-10-2009, 02:02 PM
i don't think he was complaining, he was just explaining to OP that pre-times are faster on 0day trackers than BCG.

stoi
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
well my reply was, if he can do better, upload them.

NinjaDMP
04-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, I got onto BCG and it's a great tracker, exactly what I was looking for, i don't really care if I have to wait a day or two, thanks stoi!

mrnobody
04-10-2009, 06:41 PM
@ squirr3l
lol

Why do you want TV stuff fast? Thats the same reason anyone would have games fast.

Yep, BCG is the place for games, if u can get in. Else my second choice would be bitgamer, which is not that hard to get in to, I can hook you up, if u want.

did you even read what i said? :blink:

i said *i understand if someone wants fast pretime on tv stuff...*, keyword someone, not me. i don't even watch tv much :pinch:

tv shows come out weekly...there are bunch who wait in irc waiting the release to be pre'd. That is NOT the case with games. As a matter of fact, i would wait around 1-2 days (or wait till a verified release group pres it) before i grab a new game release as bunch latest game get nuked.

peugeottech
04-10-2009, 07:09 PM
BCG doesnt do pretimes too well (no offence stoi) if you want fast pres, get a 0day site.

Im sorry but i think you find they do
most the time they are about 2 mins behind sct and scc ect and they beat TL most of the time ;)

FACE_TO_FACE
04-10-2009, 07:24 PM

Im sorry but i think you find they do
most the time they are about 2 mins behind sct and scc ect and they beat TL most of the time ;)
u do a great job there ;) :naughty:

technodrome
04-10-2009, 07:38 PM
BCG have best archive.. But 0day trackers have better pretimes.. Anyway, if you have TL and BCG, you don't need any other tracker for games :)

tera7
04-10-2009, 08:52 PM
You can try TorrentGamez (http://www.torrentgamez.com) is an open tracker.. with a big listing

Stellar
04-10-2009, 09:50 PM
BCG has an amazing amount of content and lots of stuff that cannot be found anywhere else. I honestly don't get what the big deal is about pretimes though. The sheer volume of content is really incredible and that's what matters to me.

Underground Gamer is great for older games. One of the most admirable things about UG is their projects. It's great to go on there and see games you haven't played since childhood.

Bitgamer is pretty decent for newer games. They're great, but just need more uploaders! I try to do my part. ;)

mushmage
04-23-2009, 02:19 PM
ooops.

djerholler69
04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
not that i'd like to spoil the fun but:

DO NOT post requesting invites outside the Invites Section or you will be Banned for 2 days.

in the rules :/

mushmage
04-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Sorry. My Bad. Won't happen again.

cinephilia
04-24-2009, 12:46 AM
give a try to TL, it's not that hard to get in and the site has a good selection.

Demons
04-24-2009, 01:29 AM
For me BCG is by far the best game tracker, tons of games in every category and a awsome community.

bilbo818
04-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Game torrents on public trackers are a nightmare, I like BCG for most things but for some retro stuff underground games is great.

mooger
04-24-2009, 02:45 AM
bcg and bitgamer are the best