PDA

View Full Version : Cant login to my sct account. Any help?

greymatter
04-10-2009, 09:37 AM
I just found i can't login into my sct account. 2days ago,i tried to change my email cause i lost the pass of my gmail id registered with my account but received no mail in my new account. What should be done now? I guess, i need pass to talk on their irc?

Artemis
04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
*Sigh* why didn't you just recover the password for the mail a/c ? The only way to resolve this is to talk to ScT staff, you can pm some of them here if you cannot access the irc channel.

redMonster
04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
The confirmation email when changing email address is sent to the old email address. They changed the system months ago. So only the IRC people can help you.

Charger
04-10-2009, 10:08 AM
SCT irc: irc.scenetorrents.org - #sct.support

greymatter
04-10-2009, 10:26 AM
*Sigh* why didn't you just recover the password for the mail a/c ?

I think i lost the pass to my gmail account or it has been deleted cause i hardly used it. It was created more than 2 years ago.

redMonster
04-10-2009, 10:34 AM
I have never heard of gmail accounts being deleted. Have you tried the security question?

Thatsgreat
04-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Just explain the situation to staff in IRC and they might help you. There not much else you can do...

pridah
04-10-2009, 11:55 AM
probably he traded with someone else but he did not know that the confirmation link was send to the OLD e-mailaddress. So the guy screwed him over and now he's trying to get the account he traded for back. He will got to ScT IRC, and as soonas he claims his account they will start checking IPs and unfortunately m8, your IP is not the one who signed up this account.

Take Care.

The_Martinator
04-10-2009, 12:44 PM
probably he traded with someone else but he did not know that the confirmation link was send to the OLD e-mailaddress. So the guy screwed him over and now he's trying to get the account he traded for back. He will got to ScT IRC, and as soonas he claims his account they will start checking IPs and unfortunately m8, your IP is not the one who signed up this account.

Take Care.

That could be it since the OP is an (active) trader.

Thatsgreat
04-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Well, then he can only blame himself. Pretty stupid :/

john pal
04-10-2009, 12:57 PM
that speculation/accusation is easy to sct staff find out and judge for themselves easy. There is no need to came here to speculate/accuse him/her independently if traded or not... here is asking for help not people to incinerate the thread. greymatterIRC is your answer.

cinephilia
04-10-2009, 01:55 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-fr-dont-care-its-users-324294

no comment.