PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I post in the BT Lounge?

Unstable1
04-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Hey

What gives?

I've been using this site every single day since I joined, why can't I post in the BT Lounge.

I know it's something to do with post count or BT rep, but surely I've been here long enough now to be allowed in to the new lounge.

I feel like I'm being excluded for no good reason.

yayyyyyy
04-12-2009, 08:06 AM
we have not traded enough = no rep points.

only traders are allowed in there LOL

stoi
04-12-2009, 09:26 AM
I am in there and i havnt traded in my life, but i do have rep points, but just for being helpful (or thats what they said when they gave them to me lol)

but tbh you are not missing much anyway, i havnt even made 1 post in there yet.

sear
04-12-2009, 09:30 AM
what stoi said...expect for the part about posting there. I can't and I couldn't care less it's fooking dead. If you really want a lounge to post in there is a real lounge here. If you can put up with the initial harshing and string a sentence together I'm sure you'll do fine.

manbearpig
04-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Honestly though the rep point requirement is kinda not required.. I need to cringe on this more. Where is that topic where mods heard suggestions??

1000possibleclaws
04-12-2009, 05:18 PM
With the current system, if you want to get in and meet the requirements besides rep (250 posts and you`ve been a member over 4 months) then pm a friend who's already in and they will recommend you. The rep requirement is to help keep the section active with bittorrent regulars only, cause most have gotten rep at some point

Skiz
04-13-2009, 01:56 AM
The question has been answered.

Closed.