PDA

View Full Version : One of the oldest member of TT requesting new TR invite

imperio
04-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Hello,

My 60gb buffered TR account was disabled cause of inactivity.I'm one of the oldest member of TT(2004), my username was same on TR, imperio . Can Anyone send me a new invite please pm me for an email address.

kondrae
04-13-2009, 11:05 PM
have you tried getting the TT acc reenabled via TT's IRC channel? I think you have a good chance getting it back

thebazzla
04-13-2009, 11:15 PM
he is still a member of tt he is after a tr invite anyways pm sent to you

john pal
04-14-2009, 12:00 AM
imperio that image is showing sensitive material. Better edit it! you will get a invite shortly Im suppose. But would be better to talk TRīs IRC to try to enable your account.

Glitterstep
04-14-2009, 03:23 AM
Hey if u want one Pm me your userlink on TT...

havij
04-14-2009, 04:39 AM
imperio that image is showing sensitive material. Better edit it!
yeah, at least remove ur ip :blink:

imperio
04-14-2009, 06:58 AM
I have tried entering puresound chat channel and asked, someone also told me that my account could be cancelled due to inactivity.I couldnt find any contact mail so if i get a new invite i will try to contact to a sys admin.That IP is dynamic so no problem to show.

I have got an invitation, thanks.

imperio
05-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello, My Tranceroute account was again disabled due to inactivity.Is there anyone who can send me an invite pls pm me.

Night0wl
05-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Sure. Third time's the charm.

Old-Horse
05-17-2012, 05:08 PM
what was your ID there ?

Night0wl
05-18-2012, 08:35 AM
I already sent him invite.

imperio
05-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Thank you again.

IdolEyes787
05-20-2012, 07:51 PM

I know this is crazy talk but wouldn't it make more sense to give an invite to someone new who hasn't already repeatedly proven himself to be a lax member?

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I know this is crazy talk but wouldn't it make more sense to give an invite to someone new who hasn't already repeatedly proven himself to be a lax member?

He is on TT dude. who knows maybe he will feel gratitude and might offer you an invite.

IdolEyes787
05-20-2012, 10:32 PM

He is on TT dude. who knows maybe he will feel gratitude and might offer you an invite.

I meant he was lax on TR as he's in the past apparently been disabled not once but twice there for inactivity.:ermm:
As for your other statements I don't particularly like that type of music and since it's not 1980 anymore please don't call me dude.

imperio
05-21-2012, 10:49 AM
This time I bought immortality on TR i'm planning not to alive this topic again :)

cinephilia
05-21-2012, 03:24 PM
eternal respect for being one of the oldest tt member :cheers:

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 04:19 PM
eternal respect for being one of the oldest tt member :cheers:

That post seems to be dripping with something or other.

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-21-2012, 05:42 PM
As for your other statements I don't particularly like that type of music and since it's not 1980 anymore please don't call me dude.

Wait what? My time machine worked?!

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 08:42 PM

Wait what? My time machine worked?!

Yeah it did daddio.Now give me some skin.

TTS
05-21-2012, 08:46 PM
off topic

mjmacky
05-21-2012, 08:53 PM
off topic

Off topic

IdolEyes787
05-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi I'm one of the oldest members of some tracker or other and I would like an invite someplace as I feel that it's ,you know,more or less my right.
Thank in advance.

Night0wl
05-22-2012, 08:10 AM

I didn't think twice if he would be a good member. First of all he asked specifically for TR after having been a member twice before, so he knows exactly what he wants and what he is getting there.

Since TR is such a niche site I can understand how someone might slip up twice. Also in case I might do the same, I would not want to be judged solely on that. IRL comes first and things do happen.

This guy uses same user name here as on trackers and even by accident posted his IP. He truly doesn't have anything to hide.

His TT stats say he is actually interested in at least EDM.

His activity so far on TR tells me I wasn't wrong.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 08:20 AM

I didn't think twice if he would be a good member. First of all he asked specifically for TR after having been a member twice before, so he knows exactly what he wants and what he is getting there.

Since TR is such a niche site I can understand how someone might slip up twice. Also in case I might do the same, I would not want to be judged solely on that. IRL comes first and things do happen.

This guy uses same user name here as on trackers and even by accident posted his IP. He truly doesn't have anything to hide.

His TT stats say he is actually interested in at least EDM.

His activity so far on TR tells me I wasn't wrong.

You are what is called an enabler. I'm sure your tarot is reversed. Why couldn't you have just responded with "cause I just don't give a fuck"?

imperio
05-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Night0wl, PLUR.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Night0wl, PLUR.

I had to go to all the trouble of looking that up just to make myself nauseous.True story.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Night0wl, PLUR.

I had to go to all the trouble of looking that up just to make myself nauseous.True story.

You could have done others the favor of posting it. Anyone that deserves torture probably already knows what it means.

The Urban Dictionary entry
The lifestyle concept of Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. Originated in a speech by NYC DJ Frankie Bones early in the history of raves, it's undefined dogma of comraderie for all humanity has been adopted by many ravers as an attempted lifestyle.

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 12:18 PM
To be fair to Frankie Bones it was probably the drugs talking.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 12:30 PM
To be fair to Frankie Bones it was probably the drugs talking.

I could understand peace, but love, unity and respect is a bit much to ask while I'm amongst a group of strangers bouncing up and down on uppers.

imperio
05-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Raver's Manifesto

Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy. Our nourishment of choice is Love. Our addiction of choice is technology. Our religion of choice is music. Our currency of choice is knowledge. Our politics of choice is none. Our society of choice is utopian though we know it will never be. You may hate us. You may dismiss us. You may misunderstand us. You may be unaware of our existence. We can only hope you do not care to judge us, because we would never judge you. We are not criminals. We are not disillusioned. We are not drug addicts. We are not naive children. We are one massive, global, tribal village that transcends man-made law, physical geography, and time itself. We were first drawn by the sound. From far away, the thunderous, muffled, echoing beat was comparable to a mother's heart soothing a child in her womb of concrete, steel, and electrical wiring. We were drawn back into this womb, and there, in the heat, dampness, and darkness of it, we came to accept that we are all equal. Not only to the darkness, and to ourselves, but to the very music slamming into us and passing through our souls: we are all equal. And somewhere around 35Hz we could feel the hand of God at our backs, pushing us forward, pushing us to push ourselves to strengthen our minds, our bodies, and our spirits. Pushing us to turn to the person beside us to join hands and uplift them by sharing the uncontrollable joy we felt from creating this magical bubble that can, for one evening, protect us from the horrors, atrocities, and pollution of the outside world. It is in that very instant, with these initial realizations that each of us was truly born. We continue to pack our bodies into clubs, or warehouses, or buildings you've abandoned and left for naught, and we bring life to them for one night. Strong, throbbing, vibrant life in it's purest, most intense, most hedonistic form. In these makeshift spaces, we seek to shed ourselves of the burden of uncertainty for a future you have been unable to stabilize and secure for us. We seek to relinquish our inhibitions, and free ourselves from the shackles and restraints you've put on us for your own peace of mind. We seek to re-write the programming that you have tried to indoctrinate us with since the moment we were born. Programming that tells us to hate, that tells us to judge, that tells us to stuff ourselves into the nearest and most convenient pigeon hole possible. Programming that even tells us to climb ladders for you, jump through hoops, and run through mazes and on hamster wheels. Programming that tells us to eat from the shiny silver spoon you are trying to feed us with, instead of nourish ourselves with our own capable hands. Programming that tells us to close our minds, instead of open them. Until the sun rises to burn our eyes by revealing the distopian reality of a world you've created for us, we dance fiercely with our brothers and sisters in celebration of our life, of our culture, and of the values we believe in: Peace, Love, Freedom, Tolerance, Unity, Harmony, Expression, Responsibility and Respect. Our enemy of choice is ignorance. Our weapon of choice is information. Our crime of choice is breaking and challenging whatever laws you feel you need to put in place to stop us from celebrating our existence. But know that while you may shut down any given party, on any given night, in any given city, in any given country or continent on this beautiful planet, you can never shut down the entire party. You don't have access to that switch, no matter what you may think. The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.

:music:

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Raver's Manifesto

Our emotional state of choice is Ecstasy. Our nourishment of choice is Love. Our addiction of choice is technology. Our religion of choice is music. Our currency of choice is knowledge. Our politics of choice is none. Our society of choice is utopian though we know it will never be. You may hate us. You may dismiss us. You may misunderstand us. You may be unaware of our existence. We can only hope you do not care to judge us, because we would never judge you. We are not criminals. We are not disillusioned. We are not drug addicts. We are not naive children. We are one massive, global, tribal village that transcends man-made law, physical geography, and time itself. We were first drawn by the sound. From far away, the thunderous, muffled, echoing beat was comparable to a mother's heart soothing a child in her womb of concrete, steel, and electrical wiring. We were drawn back into this womb, and there, in the heat, dampness, and darkness of it, we came to accept that we are all equal. Not only to the darkness, and to ourselves, but to the very music slamming into us and passing through our souls: we are all equal. And somewhere around 35Hz we could feel the hand of God at our backs, pushing us forward, pushing us to push ourselves to strengthen our minds, our bodies, and our spirits. Pushing us to turn to the person beside us to join hands and uplift them by sharing the uncontrollable joy we felt from creating this magical bubble that can, for one evening, protect us from the horrors, atrocities, and pollution of the outside world. It is in that very instant, with these initial realizations that each of us was truly born. We continue to pack our bodies into clubs, or warehouses, or buildings you've abandoned and left for naught, and we bring life to them for one night. Strong, throbbing, vibrant life in it's purest, most intense, most hedonistic form. In these makeshift spaces, we seek to shed ourselves of the burden of uncertainty for a future you have been unable to stabilize and secure for us. We seek to relinquish our inhibitions, and free ourselves from the shackles and restraints you've put on us for your own peace of mind. We seek to re-write the programming that you have tried to indoctrinate us with since the moment we were born. Programming that tells us to hate, that tells us to judge, that tells us to stuff ourselves into the nearest and most convenient pigeon hole possible. Programming that even tells us to climb ladders for you, jump through hoops, and run through mazes and on hamster wheels. Programming that tells us to eat from the shiny silver spoon you are trying to feed us with, instead of nourish ourselves with our own capable hands. Programming that tells us to close our minds, instead of open them. Until the sun rises to burn our eyes by revealing the distopian reality of a world you've created for us, we dance fiercely with our brothers and sisters in celebration of our life, of our culture, and of the values we believe in: Peace, Love, Freedom, Tolerance, Unity, Harmony, Expression, Responsibility and Respect. Our enemy of choice is ignorance. Our weapon of choice is information. Our crime of choice is breaking and challenging whatever laws you feel you need to put in place to stop us from celebrating our existence. But know that while you may shut down any given party, on any given night, in any given city, in any given country or continent on this beautiful planet, you can never shut down the entire party. You don't have access to that switch, no matter what you may think. The music will never stop. The heartbeat will never fade. The party will never end.

That was the gayest thing I've ever read the first and last 6 sentences of.

mjmacky
05-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Also, a grave and deliberate abuse of the notion of a manifesto. It could only loosely be called a manifesto by the intent of its author, and I'm taking liberties when I call he/she/them an author. Its prose, execution, shallowness all push it in the direction of trite word vomit. I do not like proposing strict formats or guidelines, but the Raver's Manifesto should have started with this:

IdolEyes787
05-22-2012, 04:57 PM

That was the gayest thing I've ever read the first and last 6 sentences of.

I'm pretty sure that I turned homosexual just by reading that.

Night0wl
05-25-2012, 01:07 AM
:hbd: Let me be the first to congratulate you for finally coming out of the closet

IdolEyes787
05-25-2012, 10:24 AM
I have to tell you it's a lot easier to get dates now.

Night0wl
05-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Yeah, your all so liberal in Canada. I live in the Faroe Islands so thank God I'm into girls.

mjmacky
05-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Yeah, your all so liberal in Canada. I live in the Faroe Islands so thank God I'm into girls.

I bet it'd be a whole lot nicer if they were into you.

Night0wl
05-29-2012, 01:58 AM
I just need one to be into me and she is. But I do sympathize with your statement, as I have in fact tried to be into girls that weren't into me. I'm pretty sure that there was something wrong with them.

zxion
05-31-2012, 04:22 AM
sup

mjmacky
05-31-2012, 05:10 AM
I just need one to be into me and she is. But I do sympathize with your statement, as I have in fact tried to be into girls that weren't into me. I'm pretty sure that there was something wrong with them.

Tranny love is such a sweet love.