PDA

View Full Version : request: BCG

papako
04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
i have heard a lot of great things about this tracker and i would like to become apart of it. i also heard how hard it is to get in, so this is my shot in the dark... i am very interested in xbox 360 games and know that BCG has the widest selection and one of the fastest up/download speed. i will seed everything at least to 2.0 probably way more(if i get in).
i am a member of what.cd, demonoid, ilovetorrents, and xbox-sky i keep a good ratio on each tracker and would greatly appreciate a chance at BCG

much mahalo,
papako

taboga100
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi,

You may want to keep an eye on the "Open for Signup" thread. If I remember correctly, the owner of BCG was offering invites via IRC in that post a couple of days ago.

Good luck!

papako
04-14-2009, 11:38 PM
mahalo braddah

no_bother
04-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Why should I invite you rather than anyone else?
convince me, and Ill giveyou a referral.

7th
04-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Why should I invite you rather than anyone else?
convince me, and Ill giveyou a referral.

watch out! He is a troll! :blink:

just kidding hehe :pinch:

papako, take some time and take your chance :)

Wanna see you convince him :happy:

Stellar
04-15-2009, 12:36 AM
papako, if you can't get an invite for BcG seek out a BitGamer invite and work your way up to BcG from there. BitGamer has a lot of 360 games and other goodies, plus it's easier to get into.

Gurney2st
04-15-2009, 01:03 AM
not sure if they are anymore but bitgamer signups were open a little bit ago

bt.xbox-sky.cc was open also

Stellar
04-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Even if BG is no longer open for signups I doubt he'll have any trouble getting an invite.

papako
04-15-2009, 01:25 AM
(no_bother), don't know what to tell you other than you would be taking a chance inviting me. you don't know me or ever met me before. all i can do is assure you that if you take this chance and give me a referral you wont regret it. you guys seem to have a pretty tight knit group at BCG and im all for being a part of that(everybody contributes). no drama no hit and runs, no breaking rules, and will guarantee to keep a good ratio.

don't usually talk that much but i said my piece. if any other questions let me know. ALOHA

mahalo's to (mullusk) and (Gurney2st)i signed up for BG (looks pretty good) and (7th) for the post

Stellar
04-15-2009, 01:36 AM
If you can keep a good ratio on BG and become an asset to the community I'm sure no one would have trouble inviting you to BcG eventually. Workin' your way up. ;-)
BG is a good site tho, totally worth contributing to.

7th
04-15-2009, 04:36 AM
(no_bother), don't know what to tell you other than you would be taking a chance inviting me. you don't know me or ever met me before. all i can do is assure you that if you take this chance and give me a referral you wont regret it. you guys seem to have a pretty tight knit group at BCG and im all for being a part of that(everybody contributes). no drama no hit and runs, no breaking rules, and will guarantee to keep a good ratio.

don't usually talk that much but i said my piece. if any other questions let me know. ALOHA

mahalo's to (mullusk) and (Gurney2st)i signed up for BG (looks pretty good) and (7th) for the post

uhhh... not bad at all :P

papako, you're welcome ;)
good luck with the "nice" throll... and if you get in, you gonna like it! :D

papako
04-15-2009, 11:00 AM
muito grato

no_bother
04-16-2009, 10:57 PM

You know im a lovely guy underneath it all..... :D

anyway, I caved, I liked his honesty.

7th
04-16-2009, 11:19 PM

You know im a lovely guy underneath it all..... :D

anyway, I caved, I liked his honesty.

Yes I know and nice to see that your "assuming" it :lol:

btw, congrats to the invitee anyway! :happy:

eric13
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
at last no bother gave his damn invite lol lets celebrate :p

papako
04-17-2009, 10:29 PM
yesterday was a good day for me. didn't think the request would work. was pleasantly surprised when i got the referral.

eric13
04-18-2009, 06:00 AM
gl that you got your invite congrats enjoy bcg

Funkin'
04-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Make sure you take care of that account. If you fuck up then the staff will add download to no_bothers stats. So don't partially seed(meaning fully download every game) and seed back to the seed point rules and you should be fine.

Stellar
04-18-2009, 08:16 AM
This guy is really lucky. Congrats to you OP. I echo Funkin' when I say take care of your account. BcG is a great site.

TrackerDaddy
04-18-2009, 09:45 AM
Congrats, sound like a honest guy, who knows but he might realy worth this inv :yup:

Enjoy BCG :thumbsup:

peugeottech
04-18-2009, 11:25 AM
well done mate be sure to read all the FAQs ect
enjoy :)

papako
04-18-2009, 12:23 PM
mahalo to everybody for the congrats
read the faq
like how the seed points work

there is so many games i don't even know what to download first...

Di@monds
04-18-2009, 04:10 PM
if you got the invite already why dont you close this? :P

7th
04-18-2009, 09:12 PM
if you got the invite already why dont you close this? :P
I guess he don't even know how to do it... maybe a mod could do it instead :)