04-15-2009, 04:50 AM
If u dont know the story dont post stupid threads ok

its people like u twats that ruin forums

TP635
04-15-2009, 05:20 AM
Is this a stupid thread?

CaptanAmerica
04-15-2009, 08:48 AM
i dont know the stroy, so i wudnt post a stupid thread. but what shd i do if i want to know it?

stoi
04-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Saying asthough the other threadis closed, i will reply to this one.

I am the softest sucker on the net, I very rarely ban anyone, even though I did last week and I still feel bloody guilty as hell for doing it.

He came into our IRC and just had one complaint after the other, cant remember exactly what they were. but it was at least 3 things he had issues with, the last straw was when he said, the SP system was stupid and whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent, I called him a fuckwit and he replied that is what he thinks of BCG so the banhammer came down on him.

The moral of the story is, If I did not have staff like Cirno, and before him Pezby, everyone would just take the piss, they still try to now, I am all for giving anyone 2-3-4-5 chances, but 99% of the time, they just get threw back in my face.

Cirno just doesnt take any shit, and we have heard all the excuses before as well, If i never trusted cirno to make the decisions, he would not be sysop (same rank as me btw). He is just a lot more strict to the rules and to the point than other staff.

Detale
04-17-2009, 05:59 AM
I for one can say from personal experience that BCG and their staff have always been more than reasonable. I have never even heard of a member getting banned without fully deserving it. Most of the time if they do get banned and give it a few days to cool off they can usually get their acct back with minimal ass kissing. I haven't a clue who got banned or why but I'm sure it was deserved. Sorry just my 2 cents :idunno:

pokekevin
04-17-2009, 06:45 AM
Is this a stupid thread?

:whistling

user420
04-17-2009, 07:26 AM
stop whining like a bitch. You lost your acount and its ur own fault, you insult the BCG staff and what did you expect by doing that? A kiss and a hug?

This is indeed a stupid thread, get over it.

tony1328
04-17-2009, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=stoi;3189986]Saying asthough the other threadis closed, i will reply to this one.

I am the softest sucker on the net, I very rarely ban anyone, even though I did last week and I still feel bloody guilty as hell for doing it.

He came into our IRC and just had one complaint after the other, cant remember exactly what they were. but it was at least 3 things he had issues with, the last straw was when he said, the SP system was stupid and whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent, I called him a fuckwit and he replied that is what he thinks of BCG so the banhammer came down on him.

thought i would pass by just to check on u idiot`s get your facts rite u knob ,u must be thinking of someone eles i dont even have a seed box this is what i have been saying all a long if idiot`s like stio or what ever the dickheads name is cant get there facts rite how can they answer a simple question like i had the other day , dont judge people from hear say if u want to know the truth , my question to the knob at bcg was can u check to see if i can get my account back ( i wasnt banned) because i was a way for awhile moved house and so on , and the knob said what do u think i am a magican or something and then disconnected me if u think thats professional than your a bigger dickhead than i thought u are. have a fuckin nice day

ps and to the others that answer this thread get your facts before u judge someone ...most mods are dickhead we all know that

The moral of the story is, If I did not have staff like Cirno, and before him Pezby, everyone would just take the piss, they still try to now, I am all for giving anyone 2-3-4-5 chances, but 99% of the time, they just get threw back in my face.

Cirno just doesnt take any shit, and we have heard all the excuses before as well, If i never trusted cirno to make the decisions, he would not be sysop (same rank as me btw). He is just a lot more strict to the rules and to the point than other staff.

7th
04-17-2009, 11:00 AM
whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent

Stoi knows (maybe he don't even remember :P) but I thought those same things some years ago and still do, somehow :blink:

Let me explain: when you have a bad connection and small HD (like 40/80gb only), is really difficult to download, for example, a PC game, unrar it, install it and keep it seeding. Ok, think about Baldur's Gate (old and awesome RPG that I played a lot). Now take it with more 2 or 3 games and soon enough you have a nice and full HD, plus a connection that takes a life to upload 600mb :( I used to try to keep just those that I knew was seeding well to get the ratio "quite" ok. Not very good for the community but it was "really" all I could think of as a solution.

That's not my case anymore, but here in brazil is not like in other countries like US, England (and so many others) yet...

I guess many people that's starting "the torrenting" still has this kind of problems...and I really mean it, with slow connections, small hds and everything else. So, imho, in those cases, the bonus system could mean "difficulties". :P

I'm saying all of this just for curiosity because, man, that guy has a seed box! :wacko: I just can't understand it! :blink:

7th
04-17-2009, 11:00 AM
whats the point of seeding over 2 on each torrent, when you cant hit and run on other torrents, he said he had a seedbox but stopped it at 2 for every torrent

edit: gosh!, just got some "connection problems" here and guess what? double post uhauhauahuuha

and I'm not kidding... at least I have a quite big hd now =/

no_bother
04-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Grow a pair, and join bitgamer if your gonna be such a whiny bitch about it.
Also, what do you expect, you did trade for your account after all, or at least try to
Clink (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-i-want-waffles-invite-post3166596/postcount2)
if we didnt have mods, we'd have pricks like you wandering around the place, at least the mods taht are pricks do their job, and stick to their own rules. If you cant follow the no trading rule, why should they have to follow any rule. I had one incident with staff in 2 years in BCG and it was sorted no problem by me being polite, so god only knows what you said to them there. <3 BCG

TP635
04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
I guess many people that's starting "the torrenting" still has this kind of problems...and I really mean it, with slow connections, small hds and everything else. So, imho, in those cases, the bonus system could mean "difficulties". http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/tongue.gif

Seeding bonus benefit people with slow connection and compulsory seeding time (ie 72hrs) is a major disadvantage to people with seed box or very fast line.

wheeloftime
04-17-2009, 11:59 AM
tony1328, the last thread you started was your big goodbye thread because you were upset that everyone was being so nasty to you.

Just hurry up and fuck off.

IdolEyes787
04-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Seriously man read the site (BCG) rules .Either live with them or what wheeloftime said.

peugeottech
04-17-2009, 12:30 PM
LOL tony1328 you are such a dick BCG is a great site and the staff are very fair
glad i wasnt in irc at the time or i would have ripped your balls off. ;)

tony1328
04-17-2009, 01:48 PM
i can go forever come on

psychoactive
04-17-2009, 01:52 PM
LOL what an attention whore. I thought you were leaving?

tony1328
04-17-2009, 01:57 PM
close thread its all good now i got my invite to BCG thanks guys all the best

peugeottech
04-17-2009, 02:15 PM

i so hope not but then again you wont last long dick head

IdolEyes787
04-17-2009, 02:31 PM

I would but with an attitude like yours you deserve any abuse you get.

Also why return (only to be banned again)to a site you apparently dislike so much?

bilkenter
04-17-2009, 03:19 PM

I would but with an attitude like yours you deserve any abuse you get.

Also why return (only to be banned again)to a site you apparently dislike so much?

agreed, i have been banned from there by stoi, i didnt bother joining again really. What is the point of being somewhere that you are clearly not wanted? in your case, it is you who shouldnt go back since you were the one whining about it.

-music be with you all

stoi
04-17-2009, 04:41 PM
WOW!! I did not mean for the thread to turn back onto the OP lol.

But just a few points.

1: You got banned i dont know why, neither do i care, you got back in, whatever, I just hope for your referees sake, you dont get caught and banned again.

2: Regarding SP.

It is there to help members like that, Slow speeds, No Leechers.

But what would you rather have, we still have the hit and run policy, but no SP, I know that i can download a torrent on BCG that is 2 years old, and within a week of seeding, i can have a 1 ratio on the torrent, even if no leechers come onto it in the next 2 years.

The whole idea is, members are not scared to download any torrent on the site, because as long as you are a seed, we give you the 1.

Now lets take a site with just global ratio, you download a torrent that is 2 years old, you have no chance of seeding it back, so you either Hit and run it, which does not help the life of the torrent or your ratio, because you still take the hit, regardless of your buffer, or you have to sit on the torrent for months to see a leech, to upload something on that torrent.

and the 20:1 is there, so if you are on a torrent with less that 20 seeds to 1 leecher, you upload to get the leecher, to become a seed, quickly, so you can getback to earning SP.

We also do not have a minimum seeding time either, if you download a torrent and you seed it back to over 1 in 20 minutes, you can stop the thing if you want, it may not be good etiquete, but we do not punish for it.

To me its a great system, I have downloaded torrents that are over 2 years old and got over 1MBs download on them, actually they have maxed out my download of 1900KBs (20meg connection), and i also know that if i can seed something for awhile, my ratio will go up, because a leecher will not be scared to download an older torrent. I seeded Xenosaga 1 for 300 days, it was 15gig (or there abouts) and i uploaded 80gig on it, and that was with a shitty 80KBs ul but or 10 hours of the day 25KBs and that was split over 30+ torrents.

If all you do is grab a game, limit your upload, as soon as you reach 1 with SP, stop it, then you have totally the wrong idea o what we are trying to achieve, we wont ban you for doing that, but its not what it was designed for.

I just cant see anything wrong with the SP System, and this is from someone, who used to have a 500mhz laptop, 11gig hdd, 25KBs upload and used to

Run the tracker
Be the first to upload games onto Suprnova
seed those to 1000`s of leechers
within a week they were dead (because we were public)

So sorry, but i just laugh at those that say "BUT", there is no BUT I have been there and got the T-Shirt, I still have a shit connection, and i also dont use a SeedBox.

eric13
04-17-2009, 05:27 PM
WOW!! I did not mean for the thread to turn back onto the OP lol.

But just a few points.

1: You got banned i dont know why, neither do i care, you got back in, whatever, I just hope for your referees sake, you dont get caught and banned again.

2: Regarding SP.

It is there to help members like that, Slow speeds, No Leechers.

But what would you rather have, we still have the hit and run policy, but no SP, I know that i can download a torrent on BCG that is 2 years old, and within a week of seeding, i can have a 1 ratio on the torrent, even if no leechers come onto it in the next 2 years.

The whole idea is, members are not scared to download any torrent on the site, because as long as you are a seed, we give you the 1.

Now lets take a site with just global ratio, you download a torrent that is 2 years old, you have no chance of seeding it back, so you either Hit and run it, which does not help the life of the torrent or your ratio, because you still take the hit, regardless of your buffer, or you have to sit on the torrent for months to see a leech, to upload something on that torrent.

and the 20:1 is there, so if you are on a torrent with less that 20 seeds to 1 leecher, you upload to get the leecher, to become a seed, quickly, so you can getback to earning SP.

We also do not have a minimum seeding time either, if you download a torrent and you seed it back to over 1 in 20 minutes, you can stop the thing if you want, it may not be good etiquete, but we do not punish for it.

To me its a great system, I have downloaded torrents that are over 2 years old and got over 1MBs download on them, actually they have maxed out my download of 1900KBs (20meg connection), and i also know that if i can seed something for awhile, my ratio will go up, because a leecher will not be scared to download an older torrent. I seeded Xenosaga 1 for 300 days, it was 15gig (or there abouts) and i uploaded 80gig on it, and that was with a shitty 80KBs ul but or 10 hours of the day 25KBs and that was split over 30+ torrents.

If all you do is grab a game, limit your upload, as soon as you reach 1 with SP, stop it, then you have totally the wrong idea o what we are trying to achieve, we wont ban you for doing that, but its not what it was designed for.

I just cant see anything wrong with the SP System, and this is from someone, who used to have a 500mhz laptop, 11gig hdd, 25KBs upload and used to

Run the tracker
Be the first to upload games onto Suprnova
seed those to 1000`s of leechers
within a week they were dead (because we were public)

So sorry, but i just laugh at those that say "BUT", there is no BUT I have been there and got the T-Shirt, I still have a shit connection, and i also dont use a SeedBox.
the blackened part is what i like about sp system it makes ppl relaxed about ratio one would think that torrents will die cause of this system guess what they live forever lol if you want proof come and see i say its perfect system imho and i wish trackers like bitmetv and what.cd (especially what.cd) adopted it

stoi
04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I believe they live or a good time, because the seeders know that a a member will want it sooner or later, and more importantly, like i have said, the leecher will not be scared to download it.

That is what i dont understand about the arguments we hear.

"On a global ratio tracker, I can use my Buffer to hit and run other torrents, but i cant do that here, so what is the point of having a buffer"

But the fact is, you can hit and run our torrents, you do not need to get a 1 ratio with uploading, just seed for a bit and we give you the 1 ratio, which to me has to be better than on a global ratio tracker.

Lets say a member has 20gig up and 10 gig down, they download an old 5 gig torrent.

On a global ratio tracker, they will have 20up 15 down, on BCG they will have 25gig up and 15 down (if no leechers show up and they use SP) so they still have a better ratio on BCG than a Global Ratio Tracker.

OK they had to seed it or a week, but so what, it doesnt hurt you that much.

It just boggles my mind sometimes lol

It also has the added benefit, that trading a buffered account, is useless, even if the buffer is 50TB you cant just hit and run everything on the tracker.

eric13
04-17-2009, 06:28 PM
well probably he wants grab all torrents at once since sp system requires some time in order to kick in and bigger is torrent longer is time and currently bcg has 2 dl limits (5 for sp system) this thing kinda needs patience thats his problem i think he lacks it

stoi
04-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Well how many games can you play at once.

Yes there is a 2 dl limit because everyone is a user.

But we have increased the SP limit to 5 at a time, and taken off the limit for seeding torrents (it used to be 15, its now 999)

eric13
04-17-2009, 08:12 PM
well you can't eat much candy but when you are in candy store you simply want them all with no limitation :P was a bit extreme example but for gamer bcg is like candy store i sometimes want to do that also gonna admit it but don't get me wrong i don't say its right or anything its kinda obsession i think also i am not sure if op feels the same way

7th
04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
yep, now seems that I have nothing to argue about, stoi.
my only problem in the past was the connection added up to my small hd. It's quite crazy even for me to say that somehow I didn't like it in the past.

I think that I just got really pissed once (that I remember) that I had a small buffer, downloaded a small game (like 1 cd or something), it took me like 2 days to download and I had to wait another good amount of time just to play it because my hd was full and I think I had another game seeding for seed points already or... well, it was something like this... uhh, nevermind!

Again, looking to your "torrenting maths", ok, I would had to wait some more days to play it anyway but in general it was much worst to have to upload everything back later.

Anyway, I wish I had a "bad" connection like you do stoi uhauahuahuah ;)

just to leave a side note: what I think BCG do best is worry about it's members. This "worries" made them improve the simple upload/download job and it's ratio system to what we know and love today and they're still keeping the good work and always thinking about a way to make it even better.

... but the forum design...gosh, what is that dark gray think in the middle of my white and clean stylesheet? :P

stoi
04-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Go to

http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum

and it wont be in frame, it will be in its own tab. (I dont like the inrame version that much either)

And as for the colours, we have 5 Forum skins, Bottom left of the main page of the forums, Drop down list with the skins you can choose from.

Exactly the same place as it is on this forum.

7th
04-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Go to

http://www.blackcats-games.net/forum

and it wont be in frame, it will be in its own tab. (I dont like the inrame version that much either)

Well, are you going to kill me if I ask for help with accessing it via PM or something? :unsure: I would like to ask something else too...

And as for the colours, we have 5 Forum skins, Bottom left of the main page of the forums, Drop down list with the skins you can choose from.

Exactly the same place as it is on this forum.

Yep but in the framed version, it would be easier to locate if it was in the top and none of them seems to match my tracker skin :mellow: don't worry about it.../

stoi
04-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Thats probably because the forums and the tracker are 2 different entities, they are just bridged to each other so the users can be signed into both, but that still took a bloody lot of coding to get right. Hence why the skins dont match, because well they cant, unless we make them match, which again, will be a hell of a lot of work.

Lets put it this way, a default TBdev forum, is 1 php page called forum.php and thats all it is, IPB is like this forum, Vbulleting, about 400php pages and 20 odd folders and was not designed with TBdev in mind at all.

and btw the Skin Dropdown, is that way on every IPB/VB forum i have ever used, so get onto the makers of the forum software, not us lol

and if you are asking if you can PM me, of course you can.

Edit: On my wifes laptop and most of the keys are sticking, hence why a lot of the words are missing letters lol

kooki
05-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Well I have now lost the use of this tracker for the second time in less than two years.

First was as a result of an extended period not logging in and not generating keyword. Thus my account was pruned. My fault, no whinging or whining about this one.

So after this I went out a mission to join back to this tracker, as everyone knows it is a great tracker.

After a lot of looking around I found success by getting an invite from torrent invite .com, no trading involved just someone offering, me proving my worth by ratio proofs and then just like that I was back on BCG.

So I have had 5 months of enjoyable time at this tracker and then I go to log in today and bang its a no go. So I join IRC and speak to Cirno and basically its a flat out no, bad luck "you got your referral from torrent invite .com and that pretty much a trading site so bad luck".

By no means was I an outstanding member with 100's of GB of uploads but any torrent that I downloaded I always seeded back as long as possible and I have never and will never trade BCG accounts or invites.

I just think that the policy around the banning of members for allegedly trading invites is going a bit far. Its all good to prune accounts of inactive members and H'n'Runners but there has to be a point where sanity prevails with these sorts of things.

psychoactive
05-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Well I have now lost the use of this tracker for the second time in less than two years.

First was as a result of an extended period not logging in and not generating keyword. Thus my account was pruned. My fault, no whinging or whining about this one.

So after this I went out a mission to join back to this tracker, as everyone knows it is a great tracker.

After a lot of looking around I found success by getting an invite from torrent invite .com, no trading involved just someone offering, me proving my worth by ratio proofs and then just like that I was back on BCG.

So I have had 5 months of enjoyable time at this tracker and then I go to log in today and bang its a no go. So I join IRC and speak to Cirno and basically its a flat out no, bad luck "you got your referral from torrent invite .com and that pretty much a trading site so bad luck".

By no means was I an outstanding member with 100's of GB of uploads but any torrent that I downloaded I always seeded back as long as possible and I have never and will never trade BCG accounts or invites.

I just think that the policy around the banning of members for allegedly trading invites is going a bit far. Its all good to prune accounts of inactive members and H'n'Runners but there has to be a point where sanity prevails with these sorts of things.So why not post under your real username unless you really are a trader.

kooki
05-09-2009, 01:11 PM
sorry but i didn't realise i had to use the same username on every single site that i sign up to and i don't quite see the corralation between being a trader and signing up under a different username than the one i used on BCG

harshytkage
05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
sorry but i didn't realise i had to use the same username on every single site that i sign up to and i don't quite see the corralation between being a trader and signing up under a different username than the one i used on BCG

i actually agree with kooki on this one, this thing of same Unames on a tracker and forum being linked to trading has always dumbfounded me, let's just let this guy reply with his Username, then you may make judjement my lord!:D

kooki
05-09-2009, 01:21 PM
my username on BCG was dandamancook.

I am getting incarcerated for simply going to a public forum seeing someone offering a BCG invite, taking them up on it and then being a good member on the site.

I have nothing to hide in regards to trading of invites or accounts

smcewa11
05-09-2009, 01:48 PM
A similar thing happened to me today. I got my invite from another trackers invites offered thread but was banned because the guy who invited me used the *************s site.

It is a sad day when someone who gives you a free invite tuns out to have been a (possible?) trader. I agree with kooki, we did nothing wrong ourselves but suffer the ban hammer.

Oh well, back to BG and UG for a while.

Markociv1
05-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I have gotten my invite via another tracker by now.
I have read in a forum topic on BCG that trading or a giveaway on such forums just isn't allowed.
Why don't you try the way the site allows getting invites?

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 03:27 PM
I have gotten my invite via another tracker by now.
I have read in a forum topic on BCG that trading or a giveaway on such forums just isn't allowed.
Why don't you try the way the site allows getting invites?

Because most people aren't like you, they don't bother to read. They just search for the fastest route possible.

kooki
05-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Well if i'm not a member on BCG then how can i go and read the forums on there about where you are allowed to get invites from?

Markociv1
05-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Ask about that on a forum like this? FilesharingTALK???

james223
05-11-2009, 05:01 AM
Become a vaild member of some other tracker communities and people may give you one once your respected.
You have to earn your right to be apart of certain sites. Most people just want to find the quickest way in.

The_Martinator
05-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Become a vaild member of some other tracker communities and people may give you one once your respected.
You have to earn your right to be apart of certain sites. Most people just want to find the quickest way in.

Truth be told, BCG didn't use to be like that. They used to have open signups every half year or so. Now there are the referrals and there are some problems with them so they keep being given and then taken away. Because of that it's become more difficult to join, allthough I think stoi doesn't want it to be that way.