PDA

View Full Version : scc bans romanian ip ?

zedex
04-15-2009, 03:23 PM
when i login with proxy its ok but when i login normal it says that this acc has been disabled .... ?

cinephilia
04-15-2009, 03:26 PM
search ftw

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-country-bans-344550

C.H.A.O.S
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
SCC = Stupid Child Corner.

maddoxro
04-15-2009, 04:06 PM

ROFL :lol:

RedRansom
04-15-2009, 04:07 PM
scc already banned .ro months ago also sct a few month ago.

F-Sicx
04-15-2009, 04:18 PM

Laugh my fucking ass ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

sez
04-15-2009, 04:57 PM
If i may ask why dont trackers want .ro?

mievmo
04-15-2009, 04:59 PM
No matter what u say - SCC is fast, good pre's, one of the best BT sites.

bilkenter
04-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Agreed on that never mind them. Dont forget awesomeness of staff 2

cinephilia
04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
damn, every staff is awesome in your eyes :unsure:

bilkenter
04-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Not really, actually not in favour of most staff. They just meet my expectations from a staff. It all comes down to ones definition of staff really. My ideal staff would have those qualities i guess
1)Having the wisdom to hear everyone
2)Not driven by the power they have over their users
3)Can talk about any issue on equal grounds et cetera... You can add much more really

They are really good staff i mean scc, at least havent run into problems with them even if i am banned recently. They were right to ban me though i was right to do whatever i did. Anyway i dont like most staff, i only praise something that i think is worth praising, If he or she is a bad staff, i would criticize him or her just as easily. Ben, for example, fails as a staff. This is my opinion though.

cinephilia
04-15-2009, 05:29 PM
They were right to ban me though i was right to do whatever i did.
if you didn't do anything bad and were in your right to do what you did, how scc staff can be right as well ? (except if you're victim of a country ban ofc)

bilkenter
04-15-2009, 05:44 PM
They were right to ban me though i was right to do whatever i did.
if you didn't do anything bad and were in your right to do what you did, how scc staff can be right as well ? (except if you're victim of a country ban ofc)
It is just like Hobbes Leviathan, People have right to resist sovereign out of self-defense just like sovereign has right to punish citizens because citizens are the authors of sovereigns actions. Anyway, The reason for giving your account details to someone is mostly because of security right? I know the guy from real, used his pc, stayed at them, know his habits, actually his pc is safer than any i ever run into.This is why, i knew he woudnt cause a security breach or any security problems at all, He just wanted to look at the site and i let him, he has pretty much anything, was curious, i satisfied his curiousity that is it. Sometimes, we chase thing we have no idea of, i was helping him figure out whether he wanted in or out, i could have given him an invite, yet i thought it would be way better if he at least looked around and made his mind about it. Without knowing that he wanted in, i didnt wanna give him an invite instead gave him my account details to check the site.Some people are against the idea because they assume you only came to appreciate trackers community in time, i doubt that, i used my friends account to have a look at high lvl site because it was praised for its community. I made my mind in 5 minutes, torrents were removed at the time, anyway i gave him back his details and moved on. This lvling trackers is really worst of all. Certain low lvl trackers are way better than lvl 8 or 9 trackers really. The only community i saw there is that they dont ban their users out of inactivity or bad ratio easily. Aside from that, didnt meet my community expectations really.

technodrome
04-15-2009, 06:14 PM

That was really cool :D

cinephilia
04-15-2009, 07:30 PM
It is just like Hobbes Leviathan, People have right to resist sovereign out of self-defense just like sovereign has right to punish citizens because citizens are the authors of sovereigns actions. Anyway, The reason for giving your account details to someone is mostly because of security right? I know the guy from real, used his pc, stayed at them, know his habits, actually his pc is safer than any i ever run into.This is why, i knew he woudnt cause a security breach or any security problems at all, He just wanted to look at the site and i let him, he has pretty much anything, was curious, i satisfied his curiousity that is it. Sometimes, we chase thing we have no idea of, i was helping him figure out whether he wanted in or out, i could have given him an invite, yet i thought it would be way better if he at least looked around and made his mind about it. Without knowing that he wanted in, i didnt wanna give him an invite instead gave him my account details to check the site.Some people are against the idea because they assume you only came to appreciate trackers community in time, i doubt that, i used my friends account to have a look at high lvl site because it was praised for its community. I made my mind in 5 minutes, torrents were removed at the time, anyway i gave him back his details and moved on. This lvling trackers is really worst of all. Certain low lvl trackers are way better than lvl 8 or 9 trackers really. The only community i saw there is that they dont ban their users out of inactivity or bad ratio easily. Aside from that, didnt meet my community expectations really.
yeah, unfortunately for you, SCC is one of the only trackers that doesn't allow multiples IPs and every members are supposed to know the rules so the ban is fair.
that said, applying the rules doesn't make them "awesome", they are staff and they just do what they have to do, nothing more nothing less.

NippleCake
04-15-2009, 07:37 PM

C.H.A.O.S - Childish Hater Against Outstanding Staff :happy:

stop being a little bitch, scc destroys.

dashboardy
04-16-2009, 07:16 AM
that was really cool :d

c.h.a.o.s - childish hater against outstanding staff :happy:

Stop being a little bitch, scc destroys.
+1

C.H.A.O.S
04-16-2009, 10:42 AM

lol, you are doing just like me.
p.s I don't even mean any offense for the tracker or any os its members, in fact don't have time to engage in such fights, and i just read my first comment in a "user bar".

+1
You stop being lazy and write your own opinion . :yup:

NippleCake
04-16-2009, 12:34 PM

lol, you are doing just like me.
p.s I don't even mean any offense for the tracker or any os its members, in fact don't have time to engage in such fights, and i just read my first comment in a "user bar".

+1
You stop being lazy and write your own opinion . :yup:

um, you called the site a "Stupid Childs Corner"...how can that not be deemed offensive? :pinch: If you "dont have time" why did you write that in the first place? :huh:

Roooney
04-16-2009, 08:19 PM
So glad I live in Norway:)

technodrome
04-16-2009, 08:39 PM

That was cool, too :D:D

n00bz0r
04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
coz he ends up trading with half of them LOL :naughty: