PDA

View Full Version : Another Gta 3

diamond dog
09-22-2003, 10:37 AM
I am looking for the ice cream van. I noticed you can keep playing the missions given by El Burro in Hepburn Heights. Do any of you remember who gives you the mission with the ice cream van? cause if it is El Burro I can get it easy.
thx

Nightwolf
09-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Somebody just asked this question about two days ago, but I'll give you the same reply. If you didn't keep the Mr. Whoopee truck when you did that mission, just steal a fire truck and start the fire missions. Eventually you'll come across a burning ice cream truck. Put out the fire and take it to the warehouse at the docks.

diamond dog
09-22-2003, 11:39 AM
I know, that was me too. but this is different question and I have been trying the firetruck missions but I am getting sick of being blown up by that mafia people. so that's why I asked about El burro

Nightwolf
09-22-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by diamond dog@22 September 2003 - 06:39
I know, that was me too. but this is different question and I have been trying the firetruck missions but I am getting sick of being blown up by that mafia people. so that's why I asked about El burro
It doesn't matter. If you've already completed the ice cream mission you can't do it again. The only one El Burro lets you keep doing is the race, because that's his last one.

Try starting the fire missions on Staunton Island so the mafia doesn't kill you. Then you'd just have to drive the Mr. Whoopee truck over Callahan Bridge.

noname12
09-22-2003, 11:10 PM
Why dont you just get the ultimate trainer from Megagames.com (http://www.megagames.com) It allows you to place any car in any three of your garages.... seems much simpler then running around all over the place looking for it

Nightwolf
09-23-2003, 02:43 AM
I guess I'm from the old school - I don't see the point in cheating to finish a game. Doesn't that diminish the accomplishment?

noname12
09-23-2003, 02:53 AM
i thought he had already finished with it... sounds like he has.
No point in playing by the rules once you've finished the game. :)

Jay
09-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by noname12@23 September 2003 - 03:53
i thought he had already finished with it... sounds like he has.
No point in playing by the rules once you've finished the game. :)
exactly

diamond dog
09-23-2003, 05:16 PM
I am nearly finished, I am I think working on the last mission where I have to chase the bad girl in a chopper. and I agree with you that I don't see the point of playing a game if you cheat all the time. ( I do cheat now, but only missions I've already played)
and I will do the firetruck mission on the other island. thx for all the help

ashutosh_cool16
09-23-2003, 06:10 PM
I completed all missions in Vice City without using a single cheat......

diamond dog
09-23-2003, 06:51 PM
I have just started to play vice city. but I really don't want to use cheats.

noname12
09-23-2003, 10:08 PM
what is the big fuss about?
no one told you to use the cheats :) you said you want the car right? well on the ultimate trainer it has "Garage Editor" now ignore all the cheats all you do is select the car you want and save it into the garage you want.... if you ask me its a big waste of time looking for a car thats so hard to get... using the garage editor isnt cheating, your getting a car thats available in the game just with out all the trouble.

Wolfmight
09-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Dont bomb the Ice Creme truck.. just make sure you have an Uzi.. shoot the targeted mafia members... And Poof! You got yourself the Ice Cream truck for you Secret Garage collecting mission. (I completed that and your reward is kinda cool).
I beat both GTA 3 games 100% no cheats.. hard games.

diamond dog
09-24-2003, 06:20 PM
ok but I did that mission about 3 months ago, so the only way to get it is to drive around or do firetruck missions