PDA

View Full Version : Request SCC and Torrentleach Please

kelly338825
04-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi. I just recently got back in the scene and am hoping to be lucky enough to receive an invite to SCC.People always say to be honest and explain why the want a specific invite, so here we go. I was lucky enough to have been a member awhile ago and lost my account due to inactivity because of a few reasons. The first reason was that I was going through alot of tough personal stuff including having to move out my apt thus losing internet access and connectivity to trackers while using only hotspots etc. Then the main reason was I had to go away for a long while to clean up from another habit which was definitely worse than my torrent addiction if you guys catch my drift. So that pretty much had me offline for many months. So thats why I was inactive. Now the good. I finally moved into a new apt with constant internet access, am again clean, happy, working and am a proud very active member of the bittorrent community.

Some reasons I would like to join SCC is the content, pretimes etc etc etc. Well, I could list away, but mainly the site damn sweet and I love the black theme, and also the great show feature on the bottom that lists the days programs. I would definitely benifit greatly from being invited as I am a complete movie and tv junky(no pun intended). Without cable I basicly trackers for all my tv shows and of coarse movies. Ok, I have no life, am glued to my computer 24/7 and would like to be able to add SCC to my bookmarks and I hope that after my long absence someone here would like to make my day with an invite. And I am not a trader just so yall know. Thanks for reading!:)

(http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=revttsshot.gif)

kelly338825
06-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I was lucky to receive tl a few weeks ago, and am hoping someone will see my request for SCC. Thanks.

Louie
06-05-2009, 12:30 AM
I am so happy to share with you that I have received my invite and am a proud new member of F*N

This one didn't die because of inactivity?