PDA

View Full Version : How did Obama...

j2k4
04-18-2009, 12:00 AM
...get Chavez to do that to his thumb.

http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,7067,00.html

Awesome politics by the new master; smiles all around.

clocker
04-18-2009, 03:01 AM
Oh gee, a Fox News link.
Don't think so.

j2k4
04-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh gee, a Fox News link.
Don't think so.

Don't know how else to get the picture-

As an aside - you constantly criticize Fox news, yet you show fear when presented a link.

Curious.

clocker
04-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Fear, not so much.
Self- preservation...maybe.

My current theory holds that exposure to Fox News decreases brain function and IQ, neither of which I treat cavalierly anymore.
I would like to navigate my golden years without becoming a drooling teabagger.

benchez' mum
04-18-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't follow netball, but it's exciting news for those who do I guess. :01:

j2k4
04-18-2009, 12:39 PM
Fear, not so much.
Self- preservation...maybe.

My current theory holds that exposure to Fox News decreases brain function and IQ, neither of which I treat cavalierly anymore.
I would like to navigate my golden years without becoming a drooling teabagger.

Oh, ffs.

Skweeky
04-18-2009, 02:08 PM
I think what he is trying to say Kev, is that you are showing signs of turning into a brown drippy mess.

Hairbautt
04-18-2009, 02:24 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/photoessay_7067_images/0417091945_M_obamachavez1.jpg

kaustav
04-18-2009, 04:10 PM
wacheeeng f0x doosnt maek u rtrdd. iev b33n waching f0x all teh teim eh, anb iem fien s33?

enoughfakefiles
04-18-2009, 06:29 PM
wacheeeng f0x doosnt maek u rtrdd. iev b33n waching f0x all teh teim eh, anb iem fien s33?

The l33t forum is Here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bt-lounge-169/)

Biggles
04-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Masons handshake init - they are both in the Illuminati - obviousment.

j2k4
04-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Good God.

Snee
04-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Of the many things I probably couldn't be less interested in, I think you've nailed another one.

Gangster-14
04-20-2009, 12:29 PM
obama is the best president!!!

Barbarossa
04-20-2009, 12:36 PM
obama is the best president!!!

Well if we're talking about the USA, he's the only president.

Great first post by the way :wacko:

j2k4
04-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Of the many things I probably couldn't be less interested in, I think you've nailed another one.

One tries.

pentomato
04-20-2009, 08:33 PM
You don't have to try very hard.

j2k4
04-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Mysteriously, it doesn't seem to ever work when I intend it, as in your case.

Alas.

Rat Faced
04-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Good God.

Prove that

j2k4
04-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Good God.

Prove that

You don't get off that easy.

Matter of faith, you see.

MackDaddy
04-21-2009, 05:20 AM
Carl For President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuCklFi0KM0

Albo Da Kid
04-21-2009, 06:01 AM
^better yet..Joe The Plumber

Albo Da Kid
04-21-2009, 06:01 AM
^better yet..Joe The Plumber

MackDaddy
04-21-2009, 06:16 AM
I voted for Obama but now I regret it, I wish that Ron Paul won, hopefully he will run in the next presidential election

Rat Faced
04-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Jeez, the mess he came into and your regretting after what.. 100 days :lol:

It's obvious that only Merlin will be good enough.

MackDaddy
04-21-2009, 05:51 PM

The main problem that we faced is that our choices at the end of the campaigning for anyone that was far enough in the polls to have a chance in winning were McCain, Clinton, and Obama. With McCain supporting Bush and the war, with Clinton accepting a massive amount of money from special interests that would create big losses with our health care and her compulsive storytelling, and Obama, we basically didn't hear any negative things about Obama from our tv stations, and the only other way is to study up about things like that online or listen to talk radio, documentaries, ect but many of us are too busy, one of the good things in many other countries is your tv news is usually better, we wanted change and most of us expected that Obama would represent better then McCain and Clinton. Pick your poison.

If they weren't messing with Ron Paul in the polls and media then I know that he would have won, and if I thought that he had a chance at the time of voting then I would have definitely voted for Ron Paul and by far most of the people that I know felt the same way. The main and basically the only reason why more of us voted for Obama is to end the war.

If Ron Paul runs again then I'm certain that he will win

j2k4
04-21-2009, 07:35 PM

Merlin would surely not have placed so many feet wrong so quickly, though I'm not sure those feet can walk on water.

I'll tug on my "skeptically sarcaastic" cap for the occasion and call it a toss-up, which equates roughly to 'toss-off' in your idiom.

Rat Faced
04-21-2009, 08:04 PM
I gave Gordo more than 100 days before I started calling him a wanker.

Well, thats if you dont count the years I called him BEFORE he became PM.

I wouldn't have felt right tho, with him new to that job, not to at least give him a chance of changing..

It's now pretty obvious he is a candidate for worst PM in British History.

But at least that means he'll be remembered.

j2k4
04-21-2009, 08:25 PM
I gave Gordo more than 100 days before I started calling him a wanker.

Well, thats if you dont count the years I called him BEFORE he became PM.

I wouldn't have felt right tho, with him new to that job, not to at least give him a chance of changing..

It's now pretty obvious he is a candidate for worst PM in British History.

But at least that means he'll be remembered.

Change, you say?

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/1backforty8/motivator8116895.jpg

Skweeky
04-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah, but Kev, at least your country isn't one of the most hated in the world anymore eh.

Skiz
04-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Why? Because there are just as many sheep outside the USA as in?

j2k4
04-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah, but Kev, at least your country isn't one of the most hated in the world anymore eh.

Is there an actual statistic.

Honestly, Skweeks, I haven't the time anymore to explain why any news one-way-or-the-other on that point should have been and should now and forever be treated as suspect.

Half the people who love us hate us as well, because it's all down to who's doing the asking, you see.

Do you wonder why the parties here squabble so much when the matter of whose fingers are on the wallet holds such universal thrall?

Surely not.

As some hereabout might say, dontt bee nave".

MackDaddy
04-22-2009, 09:14 PM
If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done in our country and what he has done in other countries, and many of our kids that are dying in Iraq and other people in other countries dying so he and a few friends of his can get rich, plus he has had so much control on the tv news companies, and if people want to be able to pay their rent and feed their family, they have to very often work two jobs and for the very little time that most people have to watch tv the things that Bush has been doing have been not reported on the tv news here, and when anyone talks against him then they attack them on our tv news.

I completely agree with Skweeky, the Bush administration has messed up a lot of lives and some other government officials in some other countries have as well, it is the powerful trying to get more power and to take away societies power.

Skweeky
04-22-2009, 09:25 PM
But Kev, as you know, I don't have a clue about politics right. It's all dull and boring to me and only sueful every now and then to take the piss out of.

But you cannot deny the fact that the general consesus is that most people feel slightly more charitable towards the USA since Bush is gone.

Skweeky
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
That's terrible innit? I just started both of those sentences with 'But'. How will anyone ever take me seriously I ask you?

Skweeky
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
But from now on I'm going to make it my trade mark; every sentence shall start with a but.

clocker
04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
But from now on I'm going to make it my trade mark; every sentence shall start with a but.
Grammatically backing into every conversation, I like it.

saulin
04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done in our country and what he has done in other countries, and many of our kids that are dying in Iraq and other people in other countries dying so he and a few friends of his can get rich, plus he has had so much control on the tv news companies, and if people want to be able to pay their rent and feed their family, they have to very often work two jobs and for the very little time that most people have to watch tv the things that Bush has been doing have been not reported on the tv news here, and when anyone talks against him then they attack them on our tv news.

I completely agree with Skweeky, the Bush administration has messed up a lot of lives and some other government officials in some other countries have as well, it is the powerful trying to get more power and to take away societies power.

But when Bush decided to attack other countries and spend all the money on war most americans agreed to it. No offence to any of you but that just shows that most americans are retards for supporting Bush since the beginning. But of course now they bitch!

MackDaddy
04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Edit: After I selected post now I read a few more posts, give me a minute

I know that this is about government leaders, please believe me I already automatically understood that that is what we are all talking about

Skweeky
04-22-2009, 09:55 PM

Assimilation will follow

MackDaddy
04-22-2009, 10:02 PM
The thing that really sucks about things like this is no matter where you go, citizens are trying to take care of their household and that is basically all they have time for, but when nations leaders do mean things to other countries they fix the voting and the media, and they take away societies power to do anything about it, no matter where you go it is always done this way.

MackDaddy
04-22-2009, 10:04 PM

But when Bush decided to attack other countries and spend all the money on war most americans agreed to it. No offence to any of you but that just shows that most americans are retards for supporting Bush since the beginning. But of course now they bitch!

Edit: I meant to reply to this post

The thing that really sucks about things like this is no matter where you go, citizens are trying to take care of their household and that is basically all they have time for, but when nations leaders do mean things to other countries they fix the voting and the media, and they take away societies power to do anything about it, no matter where you go it is always done this way.

Rat Faced
04-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Only because they believed what the Government told them.

They, and many in other countries too, actually thought their Government wouldn't lie to them.

People don't understand that Politician is just another name for Profesional Twat.

j2k4
04-23-2009, 12:42 AM
But Kev, as you know, I don't have a clue about politics right. It's all dull and boring to me and only sueful every now and then to take the piss out of.

But you cannot deny the fact that the general consesus is that most people feel slightly more charitable towards the USA since Bush is gone.

You know this because it is what you are told.

There are many who dislike Obama, there are as many again who are loathe to give the fact any breathing room.

Assimilation will follow

But, but, but...

MackDaddy
04-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Actually j2k4, sometimes I from time to time don't word things the way that I mean them, but the only thing that any of us in this thread are talking about is the politicians.

Skweeky
04-23-2009, 09:20 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmADMOT130518581, j;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; h fv4,mtm bwl,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk;
bbbbbbb

That's what Ben has to say on the matter.

I think he captured the spirit of this convo very well.

j2k4
04-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Actually j2k4, sometimes I from time to time don't word things the way that I mean them, but the only thing that any of us in this thread are talking about is the politicians.

True enough, but actually I was just wondering how Barry liked Chavez jacking his thumb.

Skiz
04-23-2009, 08:13 PM
If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done ...

That may be so, but I'd wager that the large majority of them couldn't give a single reason for feeling the way they do. Most are morans who regurgitate blather they read on some blog, or a youtube video; it's pathetic.

clocker
04-23-2009, 11:26 PM
If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done ...

That may be so, but I'd wager that the large majority of them couldn't give a single reason for feeling the way they do. Most are morans who regurgitate blather they read on some blog, or a youtube video; it's pathetic.
You'd lose that bet...I'd wager.

j2k4
04-24-2009, 12:05 AM
You'd lose that bet...I'd wager.

You doubt the existence of the liberal redneck?

clocker
04-24-2009, 01:08 PM
No, I just don't think they are the "large majority".

BTW, exactly what is a "large majority"?

Barbarossa
04-24-2009, 01:09 PM

It's the opposite of a small minority

clocker
04-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Thank you for clearing that up.

Snee
04-24-2009, 03:43 PM
That's terrible innit? I just started both of those sentences with 'But'. How will anyone ever take me seriously I ask you?

Sueful, woman. Sueful.

j2k4
04-24-2009, 05:51 PM
No, I just don't think they are the "large majority".

One more decisive than a "simple majority".

GeeGeeGee
05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Good God.

j2k4
05-28-2009, 08:17 PM
Good God.

You got that right.

Rat Faced
05-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Prove it.