View Full Version : Invite Requests

Ubuntuburningm
04-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Looking for the following sites!!!

torrentbullys.com
soft torrents
scc
CNN

Please let me know if you have any invites to spare for the following. Would love to get these to complete my collection of torrent sites!

Ahmed047
04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
You are looking for too many sites ,& your request is not that good to convince any one to help you

Would love to get these to complete my collection of torrent sites!
also there are better motives than collection to try to join these sites ,content & speed for example .

CaptanAmerica
04-19-2009, 11:40 PM
do u know at least that peersfm is a russian tracker and almost all contect there in russian language, except only progs. also i suppose u req will look better in following way: i want this, that and also this. and im not a collector

Ubuntuburningm
04-19-2009, 11:41 PM
yes they are all good sites thats why I want them they are a few of the last ones I've been looking for!

I am not a collector sorry I am misnterpreted IM just trying to get more access to more files I am a seeder and host everything!

CaptanAmerica
04-19-2009, 11:49 PM
proof that u understand russian lang and ill invite u. im w8ing at captan.america at yahoo dot com

Ubuntuburningm
04-20-2009, 12:40 AM
I do not understand Russian, I took that one off of there. I will take darkside off too sorry.

Gurney2st
04-20-2009, 01:03 AM
just search a little next time in open signups it says torrent bully was open
http://torrentbully.com/account-signup.php

3,427 torrents.
Categories~
HD, Games, Console, E-Book, TUS KVCD, Applications, Kids Programming, XTC Releases, Movies, Music, Mac
Comics ,Anime, Documentary ,Driving Force, Racing , Spoken Word, and LOTS of TV series.