PDA

View Full Version : eMule Plus 1.2e (4/18/09)

SonsOfLiberty
04-21-2009, 04:33 PM
eMule Plus is a new generation eMule compatible client created to improve the original GUI and to bring you the best experience ever. Give it a try and feel the boogie ;) eMule Plus does not contain any spyware, adware or the like. It's an open source project released under General Public License (GPL). It's free to download and use.

eMule Plus was achieved thanks to the extensive work of Aw3, DonGato, Eklmn, kuchin and KuSh and through the collaboration of all the people sending us code. We also thank the dedication BavarianSnail, bond006, Cax2, DropF, DrSiRiUs, EC, FoRcHa, katsyonak, morphis, SyruS, Lord KiRon, moosetea, morevit, netwolf, obaldin, Purity, reCDVst, TwoBottleMod and zegzav gave to the project. We wish them the best of the luck in their lives.

We want to thank all beta testers and translators who gave part of their lives to make this application better. Keep up the good work!

http://emuleplus.info/

zot
04-22-2009, 05:46 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I'd have to agree that eMule Plus was once the best, most advanced emule mod client available. But that was 5 or 6 years ago when I used it. I don't know the value of eMule Plus these days considering that it does not connnect to the KAD network - and it seems that since the attack on ed2k servers started, a lot of eMule users are connecting to KAD exclusively (not counting the fake servers, of course).