PDA

View Full Version : best site

hunter1
04-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know the best site for early/ leaked releases. I was a member of the late, great torrentspy and loved the fact that they managed to get movies and games released so early, i think the longest i waited was two days after theatre release. Most sites i find now are still not showing movies that were released in theatres back in January. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i like to download movies and watch them first to see if they are worth going to the cinema for as my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.:yup::yup::yup:

chalice
04-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah, mang.

Check the fuck out of...

Goandfuckyourselfandreadthefaqsavailabletoyouaroundthissiteandeverywhereelse.com

Rat Faced
04-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Will you stop sitting on the fucking fence mate.

Say what you mean man.

The Flying Cow
04-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Does anyone know the best place for early/ leaked fluids.

Yer mam's cant innit. Leaked you out right?

In other news, you're a twat, like.

JPaul
04-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Fuck sake, can't you try and help the bloke rather than be arseholes.

Come on mate, get in there and advertise your tracker ignore these people.

KFlint
04-21-2009, 11:40 PM
thepiratebay.org

Awesome site, probably the safest place to download files right now :yup::yup::yup:

bilkenter
04-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Does anyone know the best site for early/ leaked releases. I was a member of the late, great torrentspy and loved the fact that they managed to get movies and games released so early, i think the longest i waited was two days after theatre release. Most sites i find now are still not showing movies that were released in theatres back in January. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i like to download movies and watch them first to see if they are worth going to the cinema for as my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.:yup::yup::yup:

Fuck sake, can't you try and help the bloke rather than be arseholes.

Come on mate, get in there and advertise your tracker ignore these people.
+999 was gonna say it right after the second post. Try warez-bb if you have rapidshare, if not, then use demonoid or any likely sites, there is not really a much of a time gap between trackers. The latest release you will get would be 1 day after it is uploaded to some torrent trackers. It wouldnt even take that long for sure.

KFlint
04-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Sarcasm detectors are just like condoms, wear one every time you leave the house, just in case. :blushing:

IdolEyes787
04-22-2009, 12:09 AM
my budget only allows me to see 3 movies a month and i would rather spend the money on movies worth seeing.:yup::yup::yup:

Give up your internet connection and you will have enough cash to go to all the crappy movies you want .
Problem solved.No thanks needed .My pleasure mate.
If you need any more advice just as soon as you are able PM me under my other account: Detale

Thatsgreat
04-22-2009, 07:52 PM

Man, that was long sentence :)

I think you'll find more useful help in the bittorrent-section. Good luck to ya!