PDA

View Full Version : NB req

fst
04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Thanks for giving chance me and all aplicants

I would like ask for NB.Cause i know is great tracker,have alot movies dvdr and dvdrips.If you consider me you don't need to be affraid about account.(I was for ages wondering to join swedvdr but this tracker gone like almost all swedish tracker this is very sad )I am proud member of alot respected sites ,every time try follow rules.

Why you should consider my reason is simple I am from Poland is hard for us join to the tracker like nb only norwegian can join .This is why I ask you for chance me to join it.
I know how restrcited rules has this tracker and what you don'y should to do.
Hope you help me out.I am not collector I have only using few sites .

Firstly Caring about ratio is not problem have seedbox and home connection (only 1 mb but I can back what I take hardly work and seeding)
home connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/464423101.png
seedbox:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2f060k3.jpg
This is proof I keep torrents long time .
http://i42.tinypic.com/35iyijo.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ryq7o5.jpg

I keep my all torrets on ratio 1.0 or higher is depends on tracker but ratio 1.2 isnt problem.

Secondly putting torrents for every day isnt problem too.I am download new games,movies,tv shows,apps,So in every time I can find somethink to download.

If you are intrested help me join this tracker I can send you all proofs what you need.
And more important thing I am not colector only using account what I need .
fst:whistling:rolleyes:

MATEE100
04-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Be a lot more active here to request a great tracker like NB! Anyway,I wish you'll be lucky! ;)

fst
04-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Thanks I know I need lucky maybe someone help me with this ;)

fst
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
anyone ?:(

MATEE100
05-06-2009, 12:43 PM
I didn't said that I have NorBits! Sorry!

fst
05-06-2009, 03:02 PM
maybe someone make me day come true please.

VinX
05-06-2009, 05:59 PM
i know u fst .. ur a good member .. i really hope that u get into NB .. its one of teb best nordic trackers out there ..

fst
05-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks VinX:) good luck to you too:)

Louie
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
i know u fst .. ur a good member .. i really hope that u get into NB .. its one of teb best nordic trackers out there ..

Sorry to spam your thread im just curious how did you know its a good member?

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 10:27 AM
You guyz support each other ha xD COOL, anyway do you know how good is the layout of that site? It is pretty shitty site design, aside from that a lot of dvds, gotta give them that. Yet you can get all dvds from other sources like tdc. Also post some proof of your speed test et cetera, or you can tell me now, i might help you out depending on my mood. Dont expect it to be soon though.

Louie
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM
You guyz support each other ha

You know how is it,"i scratch your back you scratch mine" thats what they usually call good user.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 11:02 AM
You guyz support each other haYou know how is it,"i scratch your back you scratch mine" thats what they usually call good user.
one of the reasons why rep points doesn't mean a thing. It might also be true who knows? yet he needs to convince me first so that i can actually think whether i have an invite or not, then whether i shall send it to someone, then whether he shall be the one to receive it and so forth:lol:

fst
05-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Please keep clean my thread no spamm!

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok sure, have fun and good luck finding nb...

Louie
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM

He actually wanted to help you...

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 11:31 AM

He actually wanted to help you...
Actually no i didn't, i was just measuring whether he is worth to be a member or not, even if he was, i wasn't gonna give him an invite with just that. Invites unfortunately don't grow on trees. Yet i was trying to help him with his choice of tracker though, it would be a lot more effective if you actually have enough speed at your disposal. Without it, you wont be able to leech enough even in 10 years even if you seeded well. That was the case for me, i used 4 5 months of seedbox, yet lost them all because of inactivity, i couldn't even leech quarter of what i seeded:cry:. Yet i came to realize that demonoid rocks, they haven't deleted my account even with 0.59 ratio let aside tbs of buffer. The point is you need to be able to leech regularly without a problem, otherwise this request has not a slim chance of success let aside your post count, rep et cetera.

One more thing, that fsc thread you see? that has been occupied by most fsc members thanks to our spamming, In fact, most of them are fsc members there. If you decide to be intolerant, that will hurt you in the long run.

Louie
05-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Actually no i didn't, i was just measuring whether he is worth to be a member or not

I know you wouldnt gave him just like that,either explain whats about the tracker or you would invite him if he meets some of your requirements.

fst
05-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh ask whatever want bilkenter I can send you all proofs on pm :)

fst
05-14-2009, 10:08 AM
anyone :(

fst
07-05-2009, 10:51 PM
nobody is not going help me out?

Chief_Garbonzo
07-06-2009, 12:33 AM
almost 2 months since you originally asked mate.. it appears this request will not have a happy ending :( im not on that site, so I cant help, only tell you good luck :)

fst
07-06-2009, 08:15 AM
thanks so no chances?

fst
07-15-2009, 03:32 PM
any hope for invite? what you want more

The_Martinator
07-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Why you should consider my reason is simple I am from Poland is hard for us join to the tracker like nb only norwegian can join .This is why I ask you for chance me to join it.
I know how restrcited rules has this tracker and what you don'y should to do.
Hope you help me out.I am not collector I have only using few sites .

You keep on going how you're not a collector, yet you state as one of your resons for joining that it's hard for polish people to join.

Beg my pardon, but do you expect to see DVDRs with polish subtitles on a nordic only site? :huh:

fst
07-15-2009, 04:48 PM
not with polish subtiles

If someone will be intrested help me out please pmed me.

sez
07-15-2009, 10:38 PM
http://nordic-t.org/signup.php
work your way in from there.

fst
07-16-2009, 11:02 AM
sez thanks but I am looking for nb not nordic-t you have problem with reading?

cinephilia
07-16-2009, 11:45 AM
stop acting like a kid, sez just tried to help you out... (and you did nothing but proving that you don't give a fuck about content).

pffm
07-16-2009, 11:48 AM
sez thanks but I am looking for nb not nordic-t you have problem with reading?

Apparently you have.

fst
07-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Anyone?