PDA

View Full Version : The future of TTi...

bumrocks
04-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Sharing your music
It's very nice to see that some of you still care about the site and want to spread your music through us! However, do not apply about becoming an uploader for this. Instead, send a PM to xxxxxxx and he will give you all the information you need!

Deleting your account
As we have noticed, many of you are angry/disappointed about this decision and we have understood that some of you wishes to leave the site. We are of course sad to hear this, but it's your decision. You can delete your account xxxx

Donations
TTi isn't going anywhere, but we understand your concern regarding the donations that you have made. All donations made after 1st of April will be returned to those who wants their money back. If you would like your donations back, please contact me xxxxx. However, we cannot refund donations made by phone due to technical issues with the service provider.

The future
All of us in Staff just came back from a 1 hour long meeting regarding the future of TTi. The meeting is now over and we have finally come to a conclusion.

From now on, TTi will only concentrate on bands/artists that want to spread their material on the Internet and waiting for a record contract. As you might have noticed, we have had our own music releases with bands that want to be spread around the Internet, hoping for a record label to spot them for quite some time. Because of all the turbulence and insecurity about whether it's okay to run a tracker or not, we have now decided to go full out on bands that want to be discovered through the Internet.

The forum will stay as normal. We know how much you like our forum, and we will do everything we can to keep up the awesome spirit that we have today. We will however make some small changes, all for the greater good.

More things will come up, but more info about that will come up later on.

We of course realize that many of you are disappointed about this suggestion, but we have decided that this is the best for the future of TTi, because closing down the site completely is something that will never happen. We hope that you will still hang around the site and help us out keeping the site as good as we have always been!

Best regards,
TTi Staff

TTi now has 39 torrents atm...

Too bad the new laws in Sweden have caused such a thing...A battle won by the opposition...

angryghost
04-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Yup... now those members with tb's of buffer have alot to look forward to :)

0Ri0N
04-23-2009, 09:48 PM
i thought there was several trackers communities based enthusiasts around FST, that's your big chance to join one!! TTi is like REVOLT now! :>

Note: Sorry for the sarcasm...

sacebac
04-23-2009, 09:52 PM
One of the best trackers around, and now this........
Will miss you TTi!!!!

Cabalo
i thought there was several trackers communities based enthusiasts around FST, that's your big chance to join one!! TTi is like REVOLT now! :>

Note: Sorry for the sarcasm...
:lol: quite true indeed.

well, unless TTi changes things quickly, it's one more account to let die out of inactivity.

TeHShadowZ
too bad =/ need my pal dvd's..

0Ri0N
04-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Whats your sources now for PAL DVDRs? I just can remember NorBits, what about you?

Sparx
04-23-2009, 10:05 PM
i will miss TTi a lot :(
It was one of my best trackers:(

Stellar
04-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Que sera, sera.

It will be interesting to see what happens with TTi in the coming months.

cinephilia
04-23-2009, 11:23 PM
what future ? :happy:

killercam101
04-23-2009, 11:29 PM
they've given members the option to delete their accounts...and bitsoup welcomes all <3

Simplistics
04-23-2009, 11:37 PM
I hope it comes back....
TTi was a great tracker

(I)
04-23-2009, 11:43 PM
why they just don't move servers they are pussies :(

redMonster
04-24-2009, 05:04 AM
why they just don't move servers they are pussies :(not when anti-piracy organisations are on your ass. Do you think any tracker admin has so much money to pay if they are tried in court and found guilty, like what happened with the TPB guys. They have families too.

TeHShadowZ
04-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Whats your sources now for PAL DVDRs? I just can remember NorBits, what about you?

For now, nordic-t. In future, i don't know yet :shifty:

0Ri0N
04-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks for Nordic-T, seems cool!

prasannab13
04-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Is their any possibility for TTi to get back all the torrents and work as before if in any chance TPB win the case or after a year ?????????????????

Mr Z
04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Is their any possibility for TTi to get back all the torrents and work as before if in any chance TPB win the case or after a year ?????????????????

they'll be back stronger then ever

Kyokushin
04-24-2009, 01:42 PM
It is not a business to keep a tracker online only to share unknown music from unknown bands. They will start to lose money, and eventually, close.

Maltese
04-24-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm already missing this site damn :( hope that they will be back one day

susiserken
04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
It is not a business to keep a tracker online only to share unknown music from unknown bands. They will start to lose money, and eventually, close.

Yea i sort of doubt people will donate to keep it so they can get music they can get other places imo, but we`ll see they might come back.

yayyyyyy
04-24-2009, 05:06 PM
why they just don't move servers they are pussies :(

why don't YOU get ready to take the heat and propose yourselft as the administrator/owner and start paying the bills from YOUR bank account and faxing your ID card to the ISP?

VinX
04-25-2009, 06:06 AM
TTi is one of the tracker i used a lot ... i m sad atm :(

The_Martinator
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
I feel bad for the nordic people. as for others, there are many other 0day trackers to fill the void.