PDA

View Full Version : During your life

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Do you think you have eaten enough beef to make up a whole cow. Not every bit like, that would be mad, a kind of aggregate cow.

What about a pig, or a chicken.

enoughfakefiles
04-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Are Macdonalds things made with real beef :eyebrows:

chalice
04-27-2009, 07:37 PM
I reckon I've eaten several cows, like.

And I was a vegetamarianist for 8 years.

To be fair, though, I have been making up for lost time.

Come to think of it, that must mean that I've shat several cows as well. I've had many bowel moovements.

I'll get me coat. :rolleyes:

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 07:40 PM
But would you eat a cow's arse, that would just be disgusting.

chalice
04-27-2009, 07:42 PM
If it had gravy on it, I wouldn't give a fuck.

I've eaten cow tongue sammiches. Tasted alright to me.

Biggles
04-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Tongue is a delicacy

Arse and the tubes? Prolly in every pie we eat.

saleem1090
04-27-2009, 07:45 PM
meeee dont think so... might be 10%

CrabGirl
04-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Is it worse to eat a bit of a cow, or a whole colony of prawns? I have this argument with people who don't eat meat but eat shellfish.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Is it worse to eat a bit of a cow, or a whole colony of prawns? I have this argument with people who don't eat meat but eat shellfish.

It's worse to eat the prawns.

I hate prawns. Not personally, the taste.

I have a mate who describes himself as a semi-vegetarian, doesn't eat meat but does eat fish and seafood. What a load of shite.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 07:54 PM

My granny brought a tongue home, scraped it and all that stuff, then cooked it and whatever else grannies do to horrible things prior to eating. We had rather nice sammiches when she was done.

A cow's tongue is a fucking enormous thing. It's not as big as an average family car but it is bigger than you would think.

CrabGirl
04-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Bleughhhhh. I hate tongue. Your granny prolly did it properly like, but the tongue I had was still covered in taste buds and the texture was not unlike snogging a cow. That's one of the things which stopped me eating meat for 15 years until I grew up.

Biggles
04-27-2009, 08:02 PM

My granny brought a tongue home, scraped it and all that stuff, then cooked it and whatever else grannies do to horrible things prior to eating. We had rather nice sammiches when she was done.

A cow's tongue is a fucking enormous thing. It's not as big as an average family car but it is bigger than you would think.

Mother in law had a press for tongue (possibly a relic from the Inquisition) It ended up as something you could carve slices off in some sort jelly (bit like pate). It was actually very tasty but a hell of a lot of work.

Skiz
04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Do you think you have eaten enough beef to make up a whole cow. Not every bit like, that would be mad, a kind of aggregate cow.

I must have eaten a dozen pigs by now. Pork chops, pork belly, pork skins, bacon, ham, pulled pork... :drool:

Biggles
04-27-2009, 08:05 PM

I must have eaten a dozen pigs by now. Pork chops, pork belly, pork skins, bacon, ham, pulled pork... :drool:

Shirley they are all pulled. None of the wee bastards wants to go to the abattoir.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:06 PM

Skizo, you're from Texas, you probly eat a cow and a pig every week.

Alien5
04-27-2009, 08:06 PM
lol pulled pork.

Alien5
04-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Do you Shoot those pigs using your own gunpowder? :pinch:

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Bleughhhhh. I hate tongue. Your granny prolly did it properly like, but the tongue I had was still covered in taste buds and the texture was not unlike snogging a cow. That's one of the things which stopped me eating meat for 15 years until I grew up.

My Granny was an old Irish woman, they made do with what they could get and happily killed it themselves, gutted it and prepared it for cooking. She used an old razor to do stuff with the tongue before she cooked it. I couldn't watch, I'm a child of the 60's.

chalice
04-27-2009, 08:11 PM

My Granny was an old Irish woman, they made do with what they could get and happily killed it themselves, gutted it and prepared it for cooking. She used an old razor to do stuff with the tongue before she cooked it. I couldn't watch, I'm a child of the 60's.

My grandda used to send me to a special butchers to buy him pig's feet and tripe. Fucking loved that shite, he did. I wouldn't touch it with 2 barge poles stuck together but.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:17 PM

My grandda used to send me to a special butchers to buy him pig's feet and tripe. Fucking loved that shite, he did. I wouldn't touch it with 2 barge poles stuck together but.

That's what he was probly used to growing up. Probly all the rage in trendy restaurants now.

Skiz
04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
I suppose you call it something different? :eyebrows:

Pulled pork is how BBQ joints here refer to that cut of meat. It isn't quite shredded but it isn't a solid piece either. It's pulled or picked off in pieces. It's not hard to make a delicious batch because the pork is so marbled that the fat keeps it from drying out when it's smoking. If you cook it about 10 hours, most of that fat will cook out though, and leave a fairly lean, tender, moist, delicious hunk of meat. :smilie4:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Low_and_slow_smoky_pulled_pork_BBQ_Make_a_great_backyard_cue_this_summer

Skiz
04-27-2009, 08:27 PM

Do you eat ham? That's basically a pigs arse. It may not have the * but it's pretty close.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
I've seen it done on a cooking channel.

They barbecued a whole pig, then extracted the meat, shredded it all up and then put it back on the whole skin. Added sugar if memory serves.

Or is that something else.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:31 PM

Do you eat ham? That's basically a pigs arse. It may not have the * but it's pretty close.

I eat rump steak ffs skizo.

Skiz
04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
That's what a lot of burgers are. Ground round.

Never heard of rump steak though. At least not by that terminology.

Skiz
04-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Is that like shank or flank steak?

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:37 PM
http://www.mxmcreation.com/images/cooking/cow-carcass.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:38 PM
http://www.primermagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/Beef/Beef_cow.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/06/08-15/cow_diagram.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
They're all cunting different.

Biggles
04-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Sirloin is just about the only thing you could be sure of :unsure:

chalice
04-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Henry VIII coined the term sirloin.

He thought it was so scrumdiddlyumptious he knighted it. True story.

Mad cow diseased fucker.

Mr JP Fugley
04-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Sirloin is just about the only thing you could be sure of :unsure:

That's what we always went for on steak night.

Barbarossa
04-28-2009, 08:33 AM

Have I eaten enough beef to make a pig or a chicken? :blink:

What kind of mental talk is this?

Barbarossa
04-28-2009, 08:34 AM

Mad cow diseased fucker.

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/sirloin.asp

Snopes says this is false :yes:

brotherdoobie
04-28-2009, 01:49 PM

I have a mate who describes himself as a semi-vegetarian, doesn't eat meat but does eat fish and seafood. What a load of shite.

If the reason he's a semi-vegetarian is due to ethics, than his reasoning is shite. Is it possible that he only eats seafood and not other types of meat
because of wanting to eat healthier...

I fucking love meat, btw.

-bd

chalice
04-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Mad cow diseased fucker.

http://www.snopes.com/language/stories/sirloin.asp

Snopes says this is false :yes:

Another perfectly good myth shattered, ffs. The internets has bled out all wonder in life.

Now, I'm off to hunt down William G. Stewart and make him eat his bi-focals. Jive-ass mofo told me that on an edition of 15 to 1 years ago.

Mr JP Fugley
04-28-2009, 07:03 PM

If the reason he's a semi-vegetarian is due to ethics, than his reasoning is shite. Is it possible that he only eats seafood and not other types of meat
because of wanting to eat healthier...

I fucking love meat, btw.

-bd

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-mur.jpg

Mr JP Fugley
04-28-2009, 07:12 PM
http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickentofu007.jpg

04-28-2009, 07:18 PM
easily could of eaten atleast 2-3 cows