PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Pretome

Simplistics
04-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Anyone got a pretome invitation code?
I cna post proofs, but I do not believe they are not needed because it is a low level tracker.....

killercam101
04-30-2009, 01:59 AM
because you said that I want 12 ratio proofs

Simplistics
04-30-2009, 02:18 AM
..... seriously no1 has one?

IdolEyes787
04-30-2009, 02:33 AM
They were being serious.

ben99
04-30-2009, 03:10 AM
They were being serious.
I actually dont think they were.

pffm
04-30-2009, 11:19 AM
If u give me a good reason why u want the invite i'll invite u :)
You already got scl, tl, ipt... don't see the "need" for ptm.

IdolEyes787
04-30-2009, 11:44 AM
They were being serious.

I know that .It was merely wishful thinking on my part .
Saying that that only certain trackers ( based solely on their stupid level ) deserves his respect over any other is truly a douchebaggish statement and I wanted my answer( in not so many words, as I hope was also killercam's intent) to reflect that.

Simplistics
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM

I know that .It was merely wishful thinking on my part .
Saying that that only certain trackers ( based solely on their stupid level ) deserves his respect over any other is truly a douchebaggish statement and I wanted my answer( in not so many words, as I hope was also killercam's intent) to reflect that.

Considering that, I No longer want PTM, I wanted it because it was a ratio free tracker, But I guess I will just wait until filenetworks Blog posts and invitation code valid for a whole months with no strings attached. No ratio proofs, No speedtests, Nothing.

pffm
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Okey.

c411um
05-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Okey.

hi

i would very much like an invite to pretome if possible, i have ratio proof on TL.

why do i want it? well i heard KON release alot of stuff through there and i like their releases, that is the only reason if i am honest but rest assured the account would be used.

oh and simplistics good luck waiting for the registration codes, they have stopped now and are invites only for the time being, hence me asking here:lol:

*EDIT* got one...

hmmm i think maybe the info i was given about KON releasing stuff there was er... not quite right.. do they release on usenet?