PDA

View Full Version : [req] FTN

Stellar
04-30-2009, 09:58 AM
I am requesting an invite to FTN.

To grab your attention I will only provide pictures of breasts and tits, because I'm so terribly confident that such a thing will get me an invite.

A picture of some supple breasts
!!!WARNING: PICTURE MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME USERS!!!
http://i42.tinypic.com/2v3j5lv.jpg

A pair of gorgeous tits
!!!WARNING: PICTURE MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME USERS!!!
http://i42.tinypic.com/nwc26u.jpg

To MATEE100: I apologize for the heart icon. I'm colorblind and thought it was an artichoke.

user420
04-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Another Mission Impossible thread :)

Well anyways good luck.

Louie
04-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Any reason for entering in FTN?

MiNiMAL
04-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Another Mission Impossible thread :)

+1 :blink:

Stellar
04-30-2009, 10:41 AM
To increase my power level.

Louie
04-30-2009, 10:51 AM
:angel1: Honesty will not help.

Di@monds
04-30-2009, 01:30 PM
unique request, good luck

ajsi
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM
not like that, not like that...

Stellar
04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
I feel that not providing proofs and speed tests will increase my chances of getting an invite to such a tracker.

tippertime
04-30-2009, 01:54 PM
I feel that not providing proofs and speed tests will increase my chances of getting an invite to such a tracker.

can't argue with that logic...I think the man is on to something :shifty: maybe you should try telling a funny joke...

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:08 PM
A funny joke? Ummm.

"Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says 'Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says 'But, doctor...I am Pagliacci.'"

Yes, that is stolen directly from Rorschach. By the way, I totally just spelled Rorschach without looking it up. Do I get a super 1337 bonus for that?

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 02:10 PM
unique???? You don't seem to know other ftn requests. There are really awesome requests. This one cant even begin to touch other funny req. This is more like a classic ftn requests. He or She is obviously trying to have fun. S/he is bored apparantly. If i were you, i would have prayed to God. God please i wanna meet with someone who can actually invite me to ftn please God Grant my wish please... Gosh get a sct, it will be more than enough. I really dont understand why people actually wanna get on those trackers. Is it because ftn is ratio-free? Is it because of so called community? or is it because of torrent packs et cetera? Gosh it isnt worth degrading yourself just for an invite. I really can understand why someone might want to get on elektro, trancetraffic or tranceroute, yet getting into another general tracker doesnt have much point if you already have a nice tracker. Yet mostly trackers are to be blamed really. Gosh they made it so that almost everyone wanna get into those so called elitist sites. Gosh seriously get a rapidshare, it is enough for all your needs. I dont wanna see any more ftn requests personally, kinda makes me puke. No offense meant. Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:12 PM
lol @ you taking your time to write a whole paragraph for me

IdolEyes787
04-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Someone taking the time to give a considered opinion,whether you happen to agree with it or not, is hardly laugh worthy.

tippertime
04-30-2009, 02:16 PM
the reason people want to get on high level trackers is the same reason people would rather drive a lexus vs a toyota...both do the exact same thing...its all about status symbol

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Well I'm sorry then.

Anyway, I probably should have responded with this:
I do not expect to get an invite. Ever. I thought the pictures in the OP would make people understand the purpose of this thread.

(There was another user requesting an FTN invite by using a picture of his girlfriend's bare breasts.)

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 02:21 PM

lol @ you taking your time to write a whole paragraph for me
Not for you really, just bored in the library. BTw it isnt as crowded as it used to be. I was thinking of my mental state when i actually posted it. Also you probably have what you are looking for, yet having fun here as well. Gosh i am bored like hell, gotta go home and take a cold shower, sleep till midnight then go to supermarket get an ftn invite and send it to everyone. Geez seriously i am not well apparantly. Tequila hits hard! My hands shivering for some reason. Have fun with your req. This is the second parag, now you owe me. I want one golden piratebay invite. Go get it for me. Thank you in advance.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:22 PM
bilkenter I actually do appreciate your paragraphs and opinions. ;)

I'm still working on the Pirates Bay Gold invite. For some reason no one seems to have them!

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 02:31 PM
You guyz wont believe what i actually saw right now, i went to demonoid, and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it. Too lazy to get an ss right now but you can check it out yourself, torrent name is bleach 217, it has 15000 seeders on it. You can never ever see such seeder on ftn fsc or any other so called elite trackers. DAmn headaches!!!

Sorry to spoil your thread stellar, i think the aim of this thread was kinda to spam anyway xD lets spam all together, fst spam team at work xD Gosh i hope skizo wont ban me xD Really Drunk Skizo.

Louie
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
unique???? You don't seem to know other ftn requests. There are really awesome requests. This one cant even begin to touch other funny req. This is more like a classic ftn requests. He or She is obviously trying to have fun. S/he is bored apparantly. If i were you, i would have prayed to God. God please i wanna meet with someone who can actually invite me to ftn please God Grant my wish please... Gosh get a sct, it will be more than enough. I really dont understand why people actually wanna get on those trackers. Is it because ftn is ratio-free? Is it because of so called community? or is it because of torrent packs et cetera? Gosh it isnt worth degrading yourself just for an invite. I really can understand why someone might want to get on elektro, trancetraffic or tranceroute, yet getting into another general tracker doesnt have much point if you already have a nice tracker. Yet mostly trackers are to be blamed really. Gosh they made it so that almost everyone wanna get into those so called elitist sites. Gosh seriously get a rapidshare, it is enough for all your needs. I dont wanna see any more ftn requests personally, kinda makes me puke. No offense meant. Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.

+1

I want one golden piratebay invite. Go get it for me. Thank you in advance.

Arent on that supermarket where you buy ftn too?

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
This thread was spoiled before I posted it! :naughty:

Demonoid gets no love because it's not a level 50 tracker or however trackers are graded these days.

Spam force FST!

Louie
04-30-2009, 02:38 PM
and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it.
32212 snatched 15960 seeders 9609 leechers but maybe some bug.

oprea82
04-30-2009, 02:39 PM
and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it.32212 snatched 15960 seeders 9609 leechers but maybe some bug.

No way... it's real man :D I'm telling you, there's no bug :D

All bugs went for lunch somewhere...

Swift
04-30-2009, 02:42 PM
if you play dumb you're chances don't increase so be cool not retarded

Stellar
04-30-2009, 02:43 PM
It's impossible for me to not be retarded.

Louie
04-30-2009, 02:46 PM
It's impossible for me to not be retarded.

I've told you once,honesty will not help...better say you are retarded but you can be the next Stephen Hawking

off-that torrent from Demonoid it's indexed to public.

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
This thread was spoiled before I posted it! :naughty:

Demonoid gets no love because it's not a level 50 tracker or however trackers are graded these days.

Spam force FST!
Just checked demonoid again, there are some amazingly seeded torrents, yet most have 1 2 3 seeders unfortunately, same as those elite trackers or so called elite anyway. Demonoid was my first luv really. The only torrent site i actually used till i run into private trackers. Leveling thing really sucks, i wish we at least tried to get such bullshit out of peoples mind anyway. It is so freaking misleading. The guy comes here or any other site realize that ftn or fsc or rabbit or whatever have the highest lvl then start searching for it, in order to get it, they sign up to trackers that they dont actually need, then use that tracker to jump into another et cetera thereby failing to establish a communication channel between user and the tracker. I will never understand the point of having bitmetv or ftn or fsc but not using the tracker. Gosh a friend of mine offered me a lot of invites or accounts to certain trackers, yet refused them, i cant sit in front of pc and seed using seedbox at least not nowadays, therefore there is not really much point in taking the invite and logging in just not to be disabled for inactivity. Anyway long story, not worth talking, talked a lot on the issue not anymore. Anyway i am done, headachs are unbearable gosh, gotta go hopefully sleep.

Yeah might be bug btw, yet comparing to elite trackers that mostly have 1 seeders on them, it is a lot better, i used to download a torrent with 40 kb with my current bandwith from an elite tracker, my bandwitdh allows me to download with 100 bla bla kb, gosh see how good those elite trackers are. There are only 2 good things to consider on elite trackers, Security and a real communication between users and admin staff et cetera. Aside from that, there is nothing that makes them special. consider the wasted time et cetera on trying to get into ftn or any other site, just pay to leech, time is the only thing that you cant get back, money you can always get it back.

Anyway Time to go fellas, have fun! and dont forget saturday is absinthe night.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah I agree with you on the leveling. I probably use Demonoid and some "lower level" sites a lot more than anything else.
But hey, people want to be 1337.

btw thanks for the interesting conversation. :happy: Enjoy your sleep.

fjo
04-30-2009, 05:24 PM
One seeder on elite torrents doesnt mean you will not download 10MB/s. Try it on your precious demonoid.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 05:32 PM
fjo, I'm on some other sites too so I know that. ;)

I think my fondness for Demonoid comes mainly from it being one of my first trackers.

Louie
04-30-2009, 08:19 PM
fjo, I'm on some other sites too so I know that.

Name a few.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Do I really have to? :P

Louie
04-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Do I really have to? :P

Of course then where would be the collector fun?...i bet TPB platinum its one of them...:gossip:

Stellar
04-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Well, I haven't gotten TPB gold OR platinum yet. :( Like I've said, no one seems to have invites!
I have TPB copper, Demonoid, Mininova, TorrentBox, and my highest level tracker is Bitsoup. My favorite release group is aXXo and I love poorly encoded Xvid!

Louie
04-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Now X-zibit will appear and say "I've put you a TPB gold in a TPB copper so you can TPB copper while you TPB gold.".....no serious man now on what tracker are you in?

Stellar
04-30-2009, 10:38 PM
lol Xzibit. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that never gets old. (btw did you see him fail hard with that meme on Twitter?)

I don't like listing the trackers I'm on in public to be quite honest. Not on any secret ones, but I hate being showy. I can PM them to you if you want. :lol:

I'm definitely not on FTN and haven't really tried to get on it and won't do so.

cinephilia
04-30-2009, 10:41 PM
and my highest level tracker is Bitsoup.
you just proved to me that you were a 100% elite user.
please invite this guy, he deserves.

Bitsoup FTW :yup:

Stellar
04-30-2009, 10:43 PM
cinephilia, thank you for supporting me in my eternal quest for total eliteness. :happy:

See everyone? I'm so damn elite it HURTS.

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 10:47 PM
One seeder on elite torrents doesnt mean you will not download 10MB/s. Try it on your precious demonoid.
If we call elite sites by the lvl they have, thanks for the laughter

cinephilia
04-30-2009, 10:49 PM
cinephilia, thank you for supporting me in my eternal quest for total eliteness. :happy:

See everyone? I'm so damn elite it HURTS.
your quest hasn't ended yet though: now you need 2000 posts like me! :01:

Stellar
04-30-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm going to post like crazy to complete my quest, even if that means conversing with non-elites. 2000 posts here I come. :cool2:

alupizor
04-30-2009, 10:57 PM
To increase my power level.
what's that supposed to mean?

Enzo
04-30-2009, 10:59 PM
he means is collection.. is not 2000 post get's you to FTN... Make the right friends and you will get

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 11:10 PM
MY torrent tracker collection, gosh i luv my collection. I categorize my collection by the year they flourished. I even have trackers for 1939.

My child, there are numerous occasions that you have to prove yourself worthy of FTN.
First You gotta slain a dragon, then get its amulet and use it to feed all people with its power to end world hunger. Only then you can feed the internet. This will not be easy though. To kill that dragon, you need to have the spear of despair, that spear will rise like a sunshine to pierce through dragons skin. If it was only that easy, then everyone could get in to ftn, you shall prove yourself worthy my child.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 11:15 PM
he means is collection.. is not 2000 post get's you to FTN... Make the right friends and you will get
I can't make friends because I'm an asshole.

To kill that dragon, you need to have the spear of despair, that spear will rise like a sunshine to pierce through dragons skin.
You know what sucks? I can't get an invite to the only tracker that has the spear of despair. :(

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Then you shall mediate and try to conjure the spear of despair via mediation. Only then you can get FTN. Seriously, it is a waste of time, if you have sct, stick to it, dont waste your previous time chasing after an invite unless it is for fun xD, dont run after it, wait for it to come and find you in sleep.

Paracetamol
04-30-2009, 11:30 PM

We share this problem. Let's be friends anyway for ultra irony!

Stellar
04-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Perhaps if I become a witch I will be able to conjure the spear? Oh torrent gods, please deliver your power to me! Give me the strength of Hercules.

Yeah I know it's a waste of time. :P This is just a fun way to waste my time while I'm avoiding actual work.

Paracetamol, consider us friends. :D

fjo
04-30-2009, 11:33 PM
No time for sitting in front of pc with seedbox and get to the elite trackers but enough time for writing novels on FST about his demonoid. Funny stuff.

bilkenter
04-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Just to clear the air,i just got up, making up a story for half an hour doesnt even begin to touch the time spent on seedbox. You wait on irc just for new releases on numerous sites so that you can get the torrents et cetera. I am not an expert obviously on seedboxes, yet it takes quite a lot of time of mine compared to small fun we are having here. Also i wanna learn debian before i actually use a real pro server, without upload power, just seeding isnt much effective. BTW writing novels on fst about his demonoid? Gosh read it again.

Stellar
04-30-2009, 11:52 PM
You're writing the best novel on FST ever. An epic tale of the quest for elite trackers.

Or is it just the only novel on FST?

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 12:11 AM
I suppose not, i am sure probably tried it anyway xD we can make a movie about it, A desperate childs adventure to elite trackers, we can ask captain america for it xD he is good at it xD

cinephilia
05-01-2009, 12:24 AM
expect Skizo to give you all an infraction you spammers :hypocrite

Stellar
05-01-2009, 04:17 AM
I suppose not, i am sure probably tried it anyway xD we can make a movie about it, A desperate childs adventure to elite trackers, we can ask captain america for it xD he is good at it xD
I would pay to see a movie of this. Well not really, but I'm really close to being almost willing to pay.

This thread is beautiful and should be preserved in a time capsule so that it may be viewed by future generations. I think the people of the future would see our possible infractions and instead of seeing wrongdoing, they'd see people who were persecuted and struggled for justice.

Louie
05-01-2009, 05:43 AM

Just add Brandon on friends.

This thread is beautiful and should be preserved in a time capsule so that it may be viewed by future generations. I think the people of the future would see our possible infractions and instead of seeing wrongdoing, they'd see people who were persecuted and struggled for justice.

People of the future...well each one of them will have its own 1337 tracker with the best pre,community(even if is just one user)so they will only laugh at your strugle for feeding the net.

Stellar
05-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Brandon would probably put me on ignore instantly. ;)

In the future the people will communicate across their trackers through artificially-enhanced telepathy. All trackers will actually have the same pretimes, but each one will claim it's the best.
Perhaps my struggle will be laughed at by the future elite users, but I can only hope they will appreciate how I endured such hardships.

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:13 AM
All trackers will actually have the same pretimes, but each one will claim it's the best.

This will lead to WW3 also known as-Bots War

ps:human race will be replaced with irc bots and cyborgs

Stellar
05-01-2009, 06:18 AM
If that happened there would be no love left in the world.

What is a world without love?

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:27 AM
What is a world without love?

It's like a tracker without comunity...:sadwalk:ooops this already exist

Stellar
05-01-2009, 06:34 AM
There are trackers without good communities? Heavens to Betsy! I would have never known.

btw did I mention my main reason for wanting to join FTN is the COMMUNITY.

:P

VinX
05-01-2009, 06:42 AM
i also heard that FtN is ratio free and best tracker on planet earth

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 06:44 AM
There are trackers without good communities? Heavens to Betsy! I would have never known.

btw did I mention my main reason for wanting to join FTN is the COMMUNITY.

:P
that was funny. I am sure forums are filled with a lot of threads for each day just like here. I am pretty sure people actually speak what they have in their mind, i am also pretty pretty sure that there are a lot of active threads beside what is the latest movie you watched or what are ya listening thread :)

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:57 AM
It's funny everybody talk about FTN forums but never saw somw screens with it...maybe someone can add a few?

Stellar
05-01-2009, 07:10 AM
i also heard that FtN is ratio free and best tracker on planet earth
So did I, and that's why I offered a picture of tits for it!

The forums must be better than any other forum on the internet! Why else would everyone want an FTN invite if they aren't the best?

Louie
05-01-2009, 07:35 AM
The forums must be better than any other forum on the internet! Why else would everyone want an FTN invite if they aren't the best?

You shouldn't add the question mark there,lets says is a rhetorical question.

ps:curiosity and e-penis are bigger then any comunity

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 07:53 AM
It's funny everybody talk about FTN forums but never saw somw screens with it...maybe someone can add a few?
I was gonna post a few ones just for your eyes to see what kinda community it is, yet not gonna post ss, instead i will tell you certain topics that are there right now

Last watched movie, Reading Now, what do you download most, Happy b day ftn, does the new windows 7 look promising, do you love your parents, interesting but useless facts, what if USA never armed Afghanistan and et cetera, anyone who is on the site can confirm those threads, so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community? They are just normal topics we have here or anywhere in the internet. In fact, this forum is a lot better than any tracker with a community because this is not a tracker, this is THE community. The only thing in this forum is that we have some short-tempered people here.

Stellar
05-01-2009, 08:01 AM
The forums must be better than any other forum on the internet! Why else would everyone want an FTN invite if they aren't the best?You shouldn't add the question mark there,lets says is a rhetorical question.

ps:curiosity and e-penis are bigger then any comunity
Does FTN come with a guarantee that one's e-penis will be increased?

Last watched movie, Reading Now, what do you download most, Happy b day ftn, does the new windows 7 look promising, do you love your parents, interesting but useless, what if USA never armed Afghanistan and et cetera, anyone who is on the site can confirm those threads, so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community?
Seems like an e/n Livejournal group. BUT THE BEST AND MOST ELITE E/N LIVEJOURNAL GROUP EVER.
I feel more elite just knowing what they talk about! :O

Louie
05-01-2009, 08:02 AM
so tell me Is there anything exclusive only to ftn community?

At this level no,yes threads are common one,thing different might be answers
quality of their posts not just 2-3 words and that's all,but yes this can be found anywhere else too.
Why did you choose to not post a ss?

Does FTN come with a guarantee that one's e-penis will be increased?

As harder you will get inside as bigger the guarantee should be but this cant hold too much...maybe the first 10 minutes?

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 08:11 AM
At this level no,yes threads are common one,thing different might be answers
quality of their posts not just 2-3 words and that's all,but yes this can be found anywhere else too.
Why did you choose to not post a ss?

Does FTN come with a guarantee that one's e-penis will be increased?As harder you will get inside as bigger the guarantee should be but this cant hold too much...maybe the first 10 minutes?
It is against the rules isnt it? Also they can get ya via ss as far as i know, Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like. We can make this place a lot better than it already is if we dont fear that some jerk will show up and ruin everything on your post just like we did on her post :P. I was gonna post a nice article here, yet i was kinda afraid ben might show up n kinda freak me out or ruin the thread, therefore i didnt.

Louie
05-01-2009, 08:15 AM
just like we did on her post

Stellar thread?

Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like.

So you're in ftn right?

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Stellar thread?

Just wanted those who seek ftn to have an idea of what its community is like.So you're in ftn right?
No i am not. yeah stellar thread

Louie
05-01-2009, 08:38 AM
He(not sure is a she) made this thread for fun anyeay,your friend thats in like the comunity?

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 08:47 AM
He(not sure is a she) made this thread for fun anyway,your friend thats in like the comunity?
not friend, but friends though yeah. Anyway, i always say it, i will say it again, it is not worth ones time really. If you get it really quick then that is fine, but if you spend a month or 2 month chasing after an general tracker invite that may or may not come, that is totally waste of ones time, there are a lot of good alternatives out there and those elite trackers are the reason people don't give much attention to other tracker.

Stellar
05-01-2009, 08:47 AM
You all didn't ruin my thread. This thread became waaaay more entertaining because of your involvement. :D

Louie
05-01-2009, 09:10 AM
but if you spend a month or 2 month chasing

Depends how much time you spend in those 2 months chasing it and how,if you just make a request and you visit it at every 5-10 hours to see what's the status of it it's not a waste but of course this means very few chances,if you spend 2 months 10 hour per day to spam like an idiot just for post count and then find out 2000 posts will not help you get in yes it's a fuckin time waste,better go out in the streets and start begging for money,after 2 months you might earn enough to buy an account/invite,or just make a video of how desperate you are to get in maybe someone will cut your suffering soul.

You all didn't ruin my thread. This thread became waaaay more entertaining because of your involvement.

Our pleasure for another funny request thread.

The_Martinator
05-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Having read a bit through this thread, I'm not sure if this is really a request. It's more of a ''spammy'' discussion imo.

I tried to have one when I joined but everyone thought I would req FTN right after so I didn't get a lot of good answers. I guess I should have done this...

Louie
05-01-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure if this is really a request.

It was until the first post,almost the same as in your thread.

Re: I'd like to know more about FTN
Goodbye n00b

And finally did you get in?

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Having read a bit through this thread, I'm not sure if this is really a request. It's more of a ''spammy'' discussion imo.

I tried to have one when I joined but everyone thought I would req FTN right after so I didn't get a lot of good answers. I guess I should have done this...
Aim of this thread was to have fun anyway. After a drunk night, it kinda is like a remedy. Requesting doesn't help really not at all, i did ever request one thing here really. It was only tt, i needed it, noone showed courtesy to help me out, anyway share what you have, have some friends, then you will be offered tt account with over 400 gb buffer. Requesting is just a waste of ones time really. If you have real friends, then anything is possible. Also if you are looking for invites, this is not the place to ask for, well there are some people who luvs sharing here, yet there are some exclusive (only for 137. user) sites in which they share pretty much everything. My advice is create your own small networks of friend, then you get what you want or desire. However, dont base your friendships on torrenting only, it is not friendship at all if u look at it that way, i really luv my friends for who they are.

cinephilia
05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/mr9tgp.png :ermm:

fjo
05-01-2009, 02:21 PM
already done.:01:

MATEE100
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
You won't have FTN because you picked a heart on the title :-/ Sry dude.

The_Martinator
05-01-2009, 02:39 PM

Aim of this thread was to have fun anyway. After a drunk night, it kinda is like a remedy. Requesting doesn't help really not at all, i did ever request one thing here really. It was only tt, i needed it, noone showed courtesy to help me out, anyway share what you have, have some friends, then you will be offered tt account with over 400 gb buffer. Requesting is just a waste of ones time really. If you have real friends, then anything is possible. Also if you are looking for invites, this is not the place to ask for, well there are some people who luvs sharing here, yet there are some exclusive (only for 137. user) sites in which they share pretty much everything. My advice is create your own small networks of friend, then you get what you want or desire. However, dont base your friendships on torrenting only, it is not friendship at all if u look at it that way, i really luv my friends for who they are.

I know all that and I'm not here to request stuff. I also don't give a lot of invites here, mainly becuase many people here have dupe accounts so you have no idea who you're giving them too. At the time I just thoght this would be the place to find FTN info as more users know more. I got burned as everybody thought I was just another collector/trader. Since then I've met some nice people there and I continue to come here for news, info and opinions (people tend to be nicer at other boards).

Stellar
05-01-2009, 02:50 PM
You won't have FTN because you picked a heart on the title :-/ Sry dude.

I'm sorry you were offended by the heart. It has been changed.

Dam, double damn! That forsaken heart still appears near my thread.
Die, heart icon, DIE.

Louie
05-01-2009, 05:05 PM
@The_Martinator so afterall someone invited you or not?

Stellar
05-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Louie, I'm actually curious about that as well. :o

btw, this FTN request thread not only has more breasts than the other guy's, but also more references to e-penises.

ovisan
05-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Show us your frups tattooed "filesharingtalk" first and then I promise I will help you to get in there.
I m not bluffing.

Stellar
05-01-2009, 09:59 PM
lol I had to look up frups. Damn I'm so behind the times.

There's no way I'm tattooing my bewbs and posting a picture of said tattooed titties in order to get on some torrent site.

Am I not cool enough to let in there without showing my, erm, frups? :lol:
A few pages back I said I was an asshole, which is very true.

But I am an asshole with a heart of gold!

cinephilia
05-01-2009, 10:41 PM
tits or gtfo

Stellar
05-01-2009, 10:44 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/wlt18o.jpg

dayum, look at those tits.

ovisan
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
tits or gtfo

http://wackyiraqi.com/wtf/tits_or_gtfo_streetsign.jpg

True

Why dont'ya want to take the short path darling?...

You remind me of someone... : Sweetiepie

Stellar
05-01-2009, 10:52 PM
You should give an invite to that guy who offered up 1337 axx to his girlfriend's tits in the other FTN request thread. :lol:
Her boobs were decent-looking from what I saw. I'm sure that guy is so desperate for an e-penis extension that he'd show you the other 90% of his girl for an invite.

snowstorm2k6
05-02-2009, 02:49 AM
I heard that donors will have one invite each before the donation reached 100%. So there will be invites floating around here.

Lovestoned
05-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I heard that donors will have one invite each before the donation reached 100%. So there will be invites floating around here.

Yup, B himself is back.

He even made a few new user classes.

:)

Louie
05-02-2009, 08:26 AM

invisible invites...

There's no way I'm tattooing my bewbs

Guys dont have tits:whistling

slymester
05-02-2009, 09:28 AM
:whistling

Stellar
05-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Guys dont have tits:whistling
lol

:whistling
Huh? :blink: I'm a bit confused now. And considering the sheer ridiculousness of this thread, that says a lot.

Enzo
05-02-2009, 12:51 PM
maybe close this thread is not a bad idea...

Louie
05-02-2009, 12:56 PM

:noes: Why? we talk about FTN and if its really worth to bother about it,plus we make some fun too...:D

bilkenter
05-02-2009, 01:01 PM

:noes: Why? we talk about FTN and if it relly worth to bother about it,plus we make some fun too...:D
dunno about ftn but fun part is real. BTw never occured to me till i saw cines pic that ftn arrow actually looks like a penis. Anyway dont see any reason to close this thread. In fact, this thread is kinda informative n fun.

Stellar
05-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Why close this thread? It's pretty much the best request thread to ever exist.

Louie
05-02-2009, 01:21 PM
this thread is kinda informative

Exactly,only we do it with a little fun otherwise would be just another request thread,even funny thing its Stellar right now after all the talk doesent want anymore FTN,am i right Stellar?

Stellar
05-02-2009, 01:25 PM
This was never meant to be a serious invite thread anyway.
If someone ends up giving me an invite because of it I will laugh my ass off.

RedRansom
05-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Why close this thread? It's pretty much the best request thread to ever exist.
this topic has over than 100 post but interesting as well...
35 post from Stellar (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/stellar-188239)
22 '' '' Louie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/louie-223212)
I begin to think this topic is now pointles ...Come on just throw me a piece of shit as well and increase your post count and keep this topic alive ;)
maybe someone get bored and invite you or will close thread immediately...

Stellar
05-02-2009, 01:39 PM
But don't most request threads have a majority of posts from the OP?

Hey, it's not my fault people love posting in this freakshow of a thread. I just like responding to them.

To the person who eventually invites me: I can get some amateur tit pictures upon request. I will visit my local zoo and take the photos of the different tits. They have long-tailed and blue tits in the area where the birds are located.

Louie
05-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Come on just throw me a piece of shit as well

When does that happen?

22 '' '' Louie thanks for counting

maybe someone get bored and invite you

Would be just a funny response to those that are ready to sell there mothers for a hard to get in tracker,plus a good example for those who seek for them in future.

@Krvaric
where are you i need some sapmming for bump lolz

Call us at your next FTN request.

Bone.W.Machine
05-02-2009, 03:52 PM
PM me your msn and close the thread.

Stellar
05-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Done. I'll close the thread and see what happens. :lol:

Are you going to subscribe me to Adultfriendfinder?