PDA

View Full Version : SnowTigers registration

addiction
04-30-2009, 05:34 PM
I'm looking for a while to register to SnowTigers.net but never found it open.

Is there someone who know when signup could reopen?
Do you know if they often open registration, when was the last time, etc?

Thx!

binocular
04-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Rumor has it they open the registration for a very short period every month (as 2 to 3 mins).

cinephilia
04-30-2009, 08:01 PM
actually, Snowtigers open randomly from 20s to 1min several times a month.
if you really need an account (which i doubt), just use check4change to refresh the page and autoformer to fill the required fields faster.

Paracetamol
04-30-2009, 11:31 PM
if you really need an account (which i doubt)

To be fair, no one needs anything but food, water, air, and shelter, and even the last one is a maybe.

cinephilia
05-01-2009, 12:33 AM

To be fair, no one needs anything but food, water, air, and shelter, and even the last one is a maybe.
absolutely. that's why i generally use quotation marks (i failed this time) when using the word 'need'.

TeHShadowZ
05-01-2009, 12:35 AM

hell yeah, thats fucking stupid to beg invites like the way "i need that&that".
no you don't NEED it, you just want to have it :mellow:

Paracetamol
05-01-2009, 12:42 AM
absolutely. that's why i generally use quotation marks (i failed this time) when using the word 'need'.

Oh, I knew what you meant, and I wasn't giving you shit. It was more me ruminating about how ignorant this "OMG NEED PLZ GIMME" shit is.

Yoann64
05-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm looking for a while to register to SnowTigers.net but never found it open.

Is there someone who know when signup could reopen?
Do you know if they often open registration, when was the last time, etc?

Thx!
If you can understand french (the content of Snowtigers is 98% french , only some TVShow are VOSTFR), ...try Guiks instead (generally same stuffs, the speed is better, and they have a system of invite).

MATEE100
05-01-2009, 02:45 PM
They won't open it.That's the easy and true answer.It was open at 2005 or 2006,uh I don't remember this site.

Trustme
05-02-2009, 04:48 AM
If you can understand french (the content of Snowtigers is 98% french , only some TVShow are VOSTFR), ...try Guiks instead (generally same stuffs, the speed is better, and they have a system of invite).

There is no system of invitations according to there site:
http://snowtigers.net/account-signup.php

translation:

The maximum number of members is reached.

Applications by email are not addressed.

There is no system of invitations.

We do not sell any account, in any form (web, mailing, ...) Beware of scams!

cinephilia
05-02-2009, 05:02 AM
There is no system of invitations according to there site:
http://snowtigers.net/account-signup.php

read his post carefully, he was talking about Guiks, another good french 0day tracker...

xercos*
05-02-2009, 08:49 PM
read his post carefully, he was talking about Guiks, another good french 0day tracker...

yes or try Reload-Paradise.

7th
05-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I just gave up on trying to reg at snowtigers and I also asked some people here and it seems that the tracker is not that good, I mean: you'll find quite the same content in trackers like Guiks (LOTS of french content) and eThor (really nice tracker aka thor's land)...

I'm just posting to bring up a question... in the end, is it a good thing to "waste" your time trying to get inside snowtigers? I don't think so... =/

cinephilia
05-03-2009, 07:13 PM
i agree except for Ethor which content is nothing but crap... one of the most overrated tracker in my eyes.

7th
05-03-2009, 07:54 PM
i agree except for Ethor which content is nothing but crap... one of the most overrated tracker in my eyes.

it's worth for the community they have there :D