PDA

View Full Version : PTN's Experimental Application

tutipute
04-30-2009, 07:55 PM
In addition to the standard recruiting process, PTN has started a new, experimental application process. While the site is not "open for invites", this process will make it easier for unregistered users to join the site.

If you are interested in applying to become a member of the site, please follow this link: http://pirat*th*.n*t/comeandplay.php and fill in the application. (*-->e, we will appreciate if you won't post the full url to avoid search engines indexing of the url).

Currently, the application will be open for a few hours. After that, the application might be open again in the near or far future. It all depends on the success of the experiment.

If you are not interested in applying don't ruin it for the rest of the users out there. We are genuinely trying to reach people that are new and deserve a chance. We believe that new users are the driving force of great sites. Therefore, we strive to find great people that will enjoy their membership and will contribute to the community.

Good luck to everyone. Remember, if you do not get in this time, that's not the end of the world. There is always a second chance so pay attention to new announcements.

//PtN staff

w4ter
04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Cool.

But doesnt work for me :/

wiseD
04-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Cool.

But doesnt work for me :/

please follow this link: http://pirat*th*.n*t/comeandplay.php and fill in the application. (*-->e, we will appreciate if you won't post the full url to avoid search engines indexing of the url).

:)

cinephilia
04-30-2009, 08:54 PM
obviously, w4ter is right :dabs:

Not Found

Sorry pal :(

Rigel9
04-30-2009, 09:02 PM
works fine, thanks

pffm
04-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Very nice indeed, good way to recruit new users.

Louie
04-30-2009, 09:05 PM

Not Found

Sorry pal :(

If you are member already and signed in its not gone to work.

Allmighty
04-30-2009, 09:09 PM
nice !!!

tutipute
04-30-2009, 09:10 PM

If you are member already and signed in its not gone to work.
You figured it out quite right! :happy:

1000possibleclaws
04-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Moved due to OP's request.

w4ter
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
please follow this link: http://pirat*th*.n*t/comeandplay.php and fill in the application. (*-->e, we will appreciate if you won't post the full url to avoid search engines indexing of the url).

:)

I ofcourse did that, lol.

It seems it wasnt up at first. But now its working ;)

vanvan
05-01-2009, 02:30 AM
thank you so much for the info, just got in, i must say that I like the index page layout......

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 02:39 AM
I wish more and more sites would do such things for those who wanna get in thereby making it worthless to collect accounts eliminating traders and bla bla. Really appreciate the gesture.

manu1991
05-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Damn , that application was HUGE

but very nice initiative

Louie
05-01-2009, 05:46 AM
I wish more and more sites would do such things for those who wanna get in thereby making it worthless to collect accounts eliminating traders and bla bla. Really appreciate the gesture.

Actually its more easy to make a dupe account that you will use it in a future trade.

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 05:56 AM

Actually its more easy to make a dupe account that you will use it in a future trade.
Peh, didn't sign up because i don't need it. Gosh dupe account? I was the one who gave his ptn nickname here because they didn't tolerate what i actually believed (not what i did) was right. I willingly gave up my account username here saying that i dont need to be in a tracker that doesnt tolerate the opinions of users. They have every right not to let people who they think might be harmful to the site. Someone giving his nickname here to be easily banned from tracker wouldnt probably create dupe account logically. Would he now? I am not saying this to badmouth ptn, it was a nice tracker, i could have got back in pretty easily, yet i didnt. Anyway the point is, me and dupe account? gosh that is pretty pointless. This is gonna take quite a while if i keep talking, believe whatever you wanna believe. Gosh i traded only in the beginning, just because i believe traders are way more beneficial than most non traders doesnt make me a trader now does it? Anyway believe whatever you wanna believe, trader, collector, traitor, that is all me, come on get me global ban already.

edit: just because of people like you, i really wanna try being a trader, just to screw around, if i were to be a trader, i wouldnt let my tb buffered accounts die because of inactivity. At least i would have gotten whatever i needed at that time.

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:09 AM
:lol:chill man it wasnt about you,it was just a fact,i dont care about traders,account giveaway and stuff like that

edit: just because of people like you, i really wanna try being a trader, just to screw around, if i were to be a trader, i wouldnt let my tb buffered accounts die because of inactivity. At least i would have gotten whatever i needed at that time.

If you trade because a misunderstand fact then its bad,do it for a need

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 06:12 AM
:lol:chill man it wasnt about you,it was just a fact,i dont care about traders,account giveaway and stuff like that

edit: just because of people like you, i really wanna try being a trader, just to screw around, if i were to be a trader, i wouldnt let my tb buffered accounts die because of inactivity. At least i would have gotten whatever i needed at that time.If you trade because a misunderstand fact then its bad,do it for a need
i am chilly already, just don't like people who rushes to judgments already. anyway back to supernatural have fun

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:15 AM
i am chilly already, just don't like people who rushes to judgments already.

You've just did it by adding me in a category that i dont belong.:cheers:

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 06:40 AM
You clearly judged me earlier without even knowing who i am. Now would it be wrong to say that you rushed to judgment about me being a trader and collector? I only said what i have seen, if i was wrong at saying it, i am sorry but i dont think i am, it might be sleep deprivation if i dont make sense havent slept yet.

Louie
05-01-2009, 06:46 AM
You clearly judged me earlier without even knowing who i am. Now would it be wrong to say that you rushed to judgment about me being a trader and collector?

I've told you i wasnt judge you it was just a fact

if i was wrong at saying it, i am sorry but i dont think i am

Yes you are,you misinterpretate my post...

bilkenter
05-01-2009, 07:13 AM

Either your english kinda sucks, or this is a clear assumption that i am a trader. You accused me of making a possible dupe account using the opportunity PTN offered to us, how am i supposed to understand it except thinking that you thought of me as a trader? Not that i care what you call me, yet when i got defensive, you changed your attitute and said that it wasnt about me

Anyway it is in the past now, no need to spoil this thread

Louie
05-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Either your english kinda sucks:yup:

You accused me of making a possible dupe account

I've told you 2 times already IT WAS JUST A FUCKIN FACT:frusty:

yet when i got defensive, you changed your attitute and said that it wasnt about me

Because its not about you if i wanted to accuse you with something i would do it directly not "behind the curtain"

tutipute
05-01-2009, 07:33 AM
http://www.buffettworld.com/forum/forumimages/HIJACK_onplane.gif\
WTF!?!? Hijacking at its best...
TBH. I don't think it will make it easier to create dupe accounts but that's just me. :whistling

Anyway, back to the topic. :happy:

Louie
05-01-2009, 07:40 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/642p6q.jpg

I don't think it will make it easier to create dupe accounts but that's just me

If they forget to press the sign out button before...

tutipute
05-01-2009, 08:23 AM
I don't think it will make it easier to create dupe accounts but that's just meIf they forget to press the sign out button before...
You clearly didn't read the beginning of this thread. The application doesn't work if you are signed in to prevent such mistakes from happening... :pinch:

alupizor
05-01-2009, 10:30 AM
interesting...

how many applied so far, if you can share that with us? :)

Louie
05-01-2009, 10:49 AM
interesting...

Ask the staff.

manu1991
05-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Yipee , i got accepted :D

Good to see they arent snobbish like other high level sites

tutipute
05-01-2009, 12:39 PM
interesting...
Sorry mate, that information is internal staff information. All i can say is that its a considerable amount of people...

The good news is that the results are satisfying! Therefore, the application period has been extended to allow a few more people to get the opportunity to apply and maybe join the site... :)

Emma1979
05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the information, i was accepted.

Louie
05-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Provide at least 2 links and profile screenshots to your most used community sites that are not torrents related.

Im wandering what those of you that get in wrote at that question.

Silviu
05-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Do you know more referals like this?

Louie
05-01-2009, 05:33 PM

Other trackers that accept this kind of get an invite?

Silviu
05-01-2009, 07:06 PM
yes

w4ter
05-01-2009, 07:08 PM
What.cd on their IRC channel

Louie
05-01-2009, 07:57 PM

AOM from what i know you send an email to admin but if you dont look for that type of content better dont do it.

gollum
05-02-2009, 12:39 AM
*cough* back on topic please

Louie
05-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Provide at least 2 links and profile screenshots to your most used community sites that are not torrents related.

If dont add nothing here im disqualified?

tutipute
05-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Provide at least 2 links and profile screenshots to your most used community sites that are not torrents related.If dont add nothing here im disqualified?
Its not really a thumb rule, its an individual thing... If the rest of your application is fantastic then it might stand a chance of being approved.

Louie
05-02-2009, 02:41 PM
If the rest of your application is fantastic

Like lie about how much im against trading,4 ss with more than 500 gb upload and how much i would care about the great comunity over there if i get in?if they want fantastic users,those are only 4 and can be found in cartoons.

tutipute
05-02-2009, 04:09 PM
If the rest of your application is fantasticLike lie about how much im against trading,4 ss with more than 500 gb upload and how much i would care about the great comunity over there if i get in?if they want fantastic users,those are only 4 and can be found in cartoons.
A bit bitter, aren't you mate? If you need a hug or a pet just let me know...
When i said fantastic i meant witty, funny and creative. Anyone can pull sarcasm, hypocrisy and ass licking but it seems that you already discovered that.

Nothing personal, i'm just trying to keep it positive for the rest of FST users who are actually interested in joining. To be honest, there were some brilliant apps that were actually surprising. I will sincerely appreciate it if you won't drag your bitterness and sarcasm into my thread.

mfire
05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
thank you for this m8, I just applied.

Louie
05-02-2009, 07:44 PM
A bit bitter, aren't you mate?:noes:

If you need a hug or a pet just let me know.

No thanks i already have a pet,a fish more exactly.

bitterness and sarcasm into my thread.

If thats what you understand...:frusty:

I've just put a few simple questions actualy you are the sarcastic guy here,i was just wandering since its that type of secret tracker,no public url,questionare for registering stuff like that what i am supposed to do for an invite,thats all,maybe you can pm me a few of those
brilliant apps

When i said fantastic i meant witty, funny and creative well maybe im to creative or my sense of humour its different...

hypocrisy and ass licking i can bet half of those app are like this and they get in...

i'm just trying to keep it positive for the rest of FST users who are actually interested in joining

So the hole thread should full only with "oh thx great info 10x a lot" ?

Cabalo
05-02-2009, 07:49 PM
regardless of the remaining flaming in the thread, this is a good move from PtN, which as many will recognize is one tracker that has been doing a genuine job to become bigger and doesn't come around bragging about how 1337 they are etc etc.
this is healthy, and most people will be admired how good the tracker is.

Louie
05-02-2009, 07:57 PM
regardless of the remaining flaming in the thread, this is a good move from PtN, which as many will recognize is one tracker that has been doing a genuine job to become bigger and doesn't come around bragging about how 1337 they are etc etc.
this is healthy, and most people will be admired how good the tracker is.

+1 altough some trackers still seems dont remember what a classic open for sign-up means

tutipute
05-02-2009, 08:14 PM
:noes:

i'm just trying to keep it positive for the rest of FST users who are actually interested in joiningSo the hole thread should full only with "oh thx great info 10x a lot" ?
You seem like a bright guy and you definitely know the difference between constructive criticism and flaming. I felt that you were taking the later approach and i apologize if i understood you wrongly.
If you (or anyone else for that matter) have any suggestions or real criticism that one can learn from i will be happy to hear it.

Thanks Cabalo, its rare to squeeze a compliment from you. :P

ben99
05-02-2009, 08:32 PM
tutipute, I'm confused by this move. In my eyes it seems a little hypocritical.

You guys like most torrent sites tried very hard to not get your url posted here on fst since your inception. And now you just posted it???

I don't know, i just dont understand why you would do that. Personally I would have made a gmail account and have them send their apps there. Or was this to limit dupe accounts. Although I'm pretty sure you can easily get around that if people wanted to.

tutipute
05-02-2009, 08:50 PM
tutipute, I'm confused by this move. In my eyes it seems a little hypocritical.

You guys like most torrent sites tried very hard to not get your url posted here on fst since your inception. And now you just posted it???

I don't know, i just dont understand why you would do that. Personally I would have made a gmail account and have them send their apps there. Or was this to limit dupe accounts. Although I'm pretty sure you can easily get around that if people wanted to.
I'm not the site's representative i'm just a proxy so i can't really answer it formally. However, in my honest opinion, finding ANY site's url is really not much of a deal. As you will always have users or wannabes that will post the URL, its really just a simple matter of just googling it.

If you ask me, changing the url is really a simple matter of domain registration that costs about 10$. Its not a matter of hypocrisy but rather maturity, you just cannot hide any site's url! Its takes a simple 1+1 to discover it. Although, as far as i recall the site's url is not mentioned explicitly in this thread so as long as google doesn't index it its all good. I hope members and staff here will respect this move and keep it implicit.

Regarding your gmail suggestion, trust me, there are many reasons why it won't work over gmail.

manu1991
05-03-2009, 03:50 AM
If the rest of your application is fantastic

Like lie about how much im against trading,4 ss with more than 500 gb upload and how much i would care about the great comunity over there if i get in?if they want fantastic users,those are only 4 and can be found in cartoons.
I mentioned that i didnt think trading of invites was such a big deal , i still got accepted

Cabalo
05-03-2009, 04:22 AM
:noes:
So the hole thread should full only with "oh thx great info 10x a lot" ?
You seem like a bright guy and you definitely know the difference between constructive criticism and flaming. I felt that you were taking the later approach and i apologize if i understood you wrongly.
If you (or anyone else for that matter) have any suggestions or real criticism that one can learn from i will be happy to hear it.

Thanks Cabalo, its rare to squeeze a compliment from you. :P
i hold 1ntr4nsit in high regard. And if you guys are stubborn enough, and endure, you can take the undisputed top place in the movies dedicated trackers.
but the road is long and hard.

tutipute
05-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Bumped for the weekend! Enjoy!!!
If you are not interested, please don't go and ruin it for other people...
Best of luck to everyone! ;)

rodinhas
05-16-2009, 09:00 AM
cool

C-mos
05-16-2009, 09:52 AM
nice work tuti :D
I bet will apply:P

msalman
05-16-2009, 06:28 PM
works f9 for me :)

Katrina
05-18-2009, 07:28 AM
thanks for this informative thread!

Buddha.net
05-18-2009, 08:24 PM
I joined and the site layout and forums are pretty awesome.

dadelor
05-18-2009, 09:25 PM
I think its over now....im not getting through

Kyokushin
05-18-2009, 09:41 PM
yeah me neither, too bad :(

Frankthetank1
05-19-2009, 01:34 AM
man I am always a day late

In addition to the standard recruiting process, PTN has started a new, experimental application process. While the site is not "open for invites", this process will make it easier for unregistered users to join the site.

If you are interested in applying to become a member of the site, please follow this link: http://pirat*th*.n*t/comeandplay.php and fill in the application. (*-->e, we will appreciate if you won't post the full url to avoid search engines indexing of the url).

Currently, the application will be open for a few hours. After that, the application might be open again in the near or far future. It all depends on the success of the experiment.

If you are not interested in applying don't ruin it for the rest of the users out there. We are genuinely trying to reach people that are new and deserve a chance. We believe that new users are the driving force of great sites. Therefore, we strive to find great people that will enjoy their membership and will contribute to the community.

Good luck to everyone. Remember, if you do not get in this time, that's not the end of the world. There is always a second chance so pay attention to new announcements.

//PtN staff

Cabalo
05-19-2009, 01:43 AM
it's quite interesting the new Pirate Notes addition :)

Silviu
05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Now I had joined PTN I can say that is one of the best trackers.
The torrents are good,and super packs,but at PTN I like the comunity and also the theme.
Also Tutipute you are doing a great job!

trojanman99
05-19-2009, 10:50 AM
im in wow thanks.

pffm
05-19-2009, 11:51 AM

What is more interesting is the respect that the staff has on theirs users, they seem to be very open mind about all users opinions and they listen every one.

They seem really nice people and by implementing that feature PtN will only get better and better.

Kyokushin
05-19-2009, 01:11 PM
I keep getting the "sorry pal" page :mellow:
Is Argentina banned or something?

MATEE100
05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
It was opened just for the weekend.

Intr4ns1t
05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
i hold 1ntr4nsit in high regard. And if you guys are stubborn enough, and endure, you can take the undisputed top place in the movies dedicated trackers.
but the road is long and hard.

Aw shucks:inlove:

We have been very impressed with a lot of the members who have shown up so far, and I, personally, am very happy with how this has worked for us. To all those who missed this opportunity, keep your eyes peeled in the future for reopenings of the application process. ;)

Frankthetank1
05-20-2009, 06:59 PM
oh man i need to get on an email list :) I am not on that frequently. I am only on now cause i got grand jury duty and they let us out early from work. Would love a ptn though. maybe i can put this site on my iphone or something...

tutipute
05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Glad you like it mate! :cool:

Also Tutipute you are doing a great job!
Thanks, appreciated!

Intr4ns1t
05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
We have reopened the external applications for a period of time. Just keep in mind, fill out the app completely or it will be ignored.

Kyokushin
05-30-2009, 12:11 AM
thanks for the heads up ;)

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 02:17 AM
External Application is currently open!
It will be automatically closed in 1d 09h 49m 07s
You can find out more details if you need to. :)

The_Martinator
06-07-2009, 07:05 AM
I just gotta say, these externall applications are a great idea. Potential great members will get a chance to be a part of something great and PTN might be one of their first trackers.

Glitterstep
06-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Just submitted mine.....Wish me luck!!

Roooney
06-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Would like to wish everyone good luck, hopefully you are members who can contribute to the tracker. More good members would be nice:)

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 07:14 AM
All the best guys.
Would love to see some great members join. It certainly is one of my favorite trackers.
Would love to catch up with ya all on the PTN IRC.

Glitterstep
06-07-2009, 09:50 AM
I tried pasting the link for checking my application(whether its submitted or its still pending)...I get an error

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

ConkiZz
06-07-2009, 10:01 AM
I tried pasting the link for checking my application(whether its submitted or its still pending)...I get an error

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.
your ip is banned...

Glitterstep
06-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Why's it Banned??...Is India banned on PTN list..A few hours back i could access it(i got a pending status).

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Why's it Banned??...Is India banned on PTN list..A few hours back i could access it(i got a pending status).

I am sure India is NOT banned on any tracker. At least that is not he way PTN works. Maybe your app was rejected, or maybe thats standard procedure till your app waits to be scrutinized. (To prevent you from applying again.)

Wait for some time. Thats all i can suggest.

Glitterstep
06-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I am sure India is NOT banned on any tracker. At least that is not he way PTN works. Maybe your app was rejected, or maybe thats standard procedure till your app waits to be scrutinized. (To prevent you from applying again.)
Wait for some time. Thats all i can suggest.

Thanks Bro...:)
Will wait for a day or two...

tutipute
07-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Rumor has it is up for a limited amount of time... :whistling Enjoy! :-D

ryslan4ik
07-17-2009, 05:29 PM
It will be automatically closed in 1d 22h 16m 27s
Go Go Go

Glitterstep
07-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Got myself through last week...love the place,design,members...and the content!!

Hombre
07-17-2009, 07:21 PM
can someone confirm me if PTN is only about movies, or most about movies. because if it is, then there is no much point i go try and signup and than finish myself not using the tracker, i would not be helping their site.

davide89
07-17-2009, 07:28 PM
ptn has only movies

lehaans
07-17-2009, 07:35 PM
applied now let's see:)

and already in all done in 10 mins , woow thanks guys

killercam101
07-17-2009, 10:52 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2s8s09f.jpg

ovisan
07-17-2009, 11:01 PM
lol I ve been watching that for the last 10 minutes... lust made my day!

slymester
07-17-2009, 11:35 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2s8s09f.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2rclklh.jpg

tutipute
07-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Didn't Oprah give them a car or something? :blink:

killercam101
07-18-2009, 05:24 AM
Didn't Oprah give them a car or something? :blink:

Incorrect, you opened PTN's external application :rolleyes:

phooart
07-20-2009, 11:02 AM
My application was rejected.

:(

Oh well, thank you for the opportunity :)

Glitterstep
07-20-2009, 11:17 AM
^^Try again next time..:)

sez
07-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I honestly think people should learn to tame their curiosity.Am not trying to bash the site or anything but from the reviews i've read i really see no point in it.Its like taking a 0day tracker then stripping it of everything with the exception of movies,now what kind of idiot does that?i seriously woulda been high on ammonia and still come up with a much better concept for a tracker.

Again am not trying to bash the site just that people should sometimes stop and think before jumping onto places,and to the guy who branded this torrent site as a niche tracker i say fuck em,they really gotta get they asses skul'd on what niche in BT really means.

disclaimer:
my apologies are in order if it so happens that this site is a community tracker though i don't see the reason why they'd keep that as a secret.

tutipute
07-21-2009, 05:33 AM
Its like taking a 0day tracker then stripping it of everything with the exception of movies,now what kind of idiot does that?i seriously woulda been high on ammonia and still come up with a much better concept for a tracker.
Actually, it was this guy
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/07/280_sniff.jpg

Oh wait, i accidentally misled you, this guy invented Music Trackers. What an idiot, taking 0-days tracker then stripping all the content except Music. What an idiot!

Oh wait, its not only 0-days stuff, you can also find older cd's, packs and other rare stuff. This guy is a genius, he should def. run for president.
You clearly don't understand much about trackers, do you?

rodinhas
07-31-2009, 07:55 AM
btw the external application are open again

The_Martinator
07-31-2009, 08:40 AM
I honestly think people should learn to tame their curiosity.Am not trying to bash the site or anything but from the reviews i've read i really see no point in it.Its like taking a 0day tracker then stripping it of everything with the exception of movies,now what kind of idiot does that?i seriously woulda been high on ammonia and still come up with a much better concept for a tracker.

Again am not trying to bash the site just that people should sometimes stop and think before jumping onto places,and to the guy who branded this torrent site as a niche tracker i say fuck em,they really gotta get they asses skul'd on what niche in BT really means.

disclaimer:
my apologies are in order if it so happens that this site is a community tracker though i don't see the reason why they'd keep that as a secret.

I loled. Obviously all you download is the latest movies and the newest music. Well it is true that some trackers have packs of older movies and TV series, but most of the time those are all rared and do not nearly have all the movies I'm searching for, for instance.

I could go on...

n00bz0r
07-31-2009, 09:00 AM
Back on topic:
It will be automatically closed in 2d 10h 29m 44s

sez
07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
I loled. Obviously all you download is the latest movies and the newest music. Well it is true that some trackers have packs of older movies and TV series, but most of the time those are all rared and do not nearly have all the movies I'm searching for, for instance.
I could go on...
I don't necessarily mean everything i write :P,i like the fact that the site is commited to axx but i think how they go about it is kinda retarded.I also don't think i like the site's 'exotic' history.The rest is just pure ranting :lol:

tutipute
06-26-2010, 08:29 AM
It will be automatically closed in 2d 16h 48m 04s

bigdaddydude
06-26-2010, 02:06 PM
They want 4 different profile links and screenshots of the trackers you use most, I am only a member of 2 at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure there will be another chance down the road.

Chief_Garbonzo
06-26-2010, 04:29 PM
They want 4 different profile links and screenshots of the trackers you use most, I am only a member of 2 at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure there will be another chance down the road.

Try just putting the 2 in. And explain it in the application that you are pretty satisfied with those 2 sites. They are looking for people who are going to be active...so make sure if you submit those 2 that you are somewhat active there. When a friend of mine applied he didn't have links to a lot of non-torrent related forums or communities, he simply explained the reason for this, and it didn't matter, he was accepted. So it won't hurt to try..All they can say is no :D

tutipute
06-26-2010, 04:49 PM

Try just putting the 2 in. And explain it in the application that you are pretty satisfied with those 2 sites. They are looking for people who are going to be active...so make sure if you submit those 2 that you are somewhat active there. When a friend of mine applied he didn't have links to a lot of non-torrent related forums or communities, he simply explained the reason for this, and it didn't matter, he was accepted. So it won't hurt to try..All they can say is no :D
I'd go with Chief_Garbonzo's suggestion.

sake
06-26-2010, 07:29 PM

Thank you! :)

tutipute
06-27-2010, 04:10 PM

Thank you! :)
You welcome!

Nearly 250 apps in a day and a half. We are looking to bring in some more freshness so give it a shot before the gates are closed.

It will be automatically closed in 1d 09h 08m 33s

n00bz0r
07-02-2010, 03:43 PM
It will be automatically closed in 2d 21h 43m 57s

Apps opened up again for the weekend.