PDA

View Full Version : Gta:vc Patch 1.1

RedRival
09-23-2003, 01:30 PM
I downloaded the v1.1 patch even though I had no problems with a graphic glitch on my current ripped version of GTA:VC. Anyhow, I tried to update it but it seems as though the crack that came with my rip had an unknown version. because the error popped up saying I have an unknown version when I tried updating it.

I was wondering whether anyone has a solution for the update to work on a ripped version of the game. thx in advance.

CadeLaguana
09-23-2003, 02:28 PM
Why use that patch when its only for coruption? Thats like getting armoured protection for a invicible car(It was the first thing that came to me..).

You don't need it. Don't worry about updating.

I didn't update. I have bins but I have no coruption. Theres NO point. It only fixes coruption. REMEMBER MY WORDS.

Monkeee
09-23-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@23 September 2003 - 14:28
Why use that patch when its only for coruption? Thats like getting armoured protection for a invicible car(It was the first thing that came to me..).

You don't need it. Don't worry about updating.

I didn't update. I have bins but I have no coruption. Theres NO point. It only fixes coruption. REMEMBER MY WORDS.
actually this patch is only for graphical errors :P

Livy
09-23-2003, 03:45 PM
is there anyway to update it, i treid it with gat3 but it wouldnt work at all

Gre1
09-23-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by RedRival@23 September 2003 - 08:30
I downloaded the v1.1 patch even though I had no problems with a graphic glitch on my current ripped version of GTA:VC. Anyhow, I tried to update it but it seems as though the crack that came with my rip had an unknown version. because the error popped up saying I have an unknown version when I tried updating it.

I was wondering whether anyone has a solution for the update to work on a ripped version of the game. thx in advance.
But if u just have to update (which u don't) get the full version instead of a rip.

Nightwolf
09-23-2003, 10:09 PM
With most games you need the original .exe file in order to apply an update patch. I always make a backup before applying a No CD crack. If you really want it I could email you the original, but you really don't need the 1.1 patch unless you have that specific graphical glitch. It's just a work around and it might actually decrease your game's performance. There are no other bug fixes or improvements in the patch.

SirGray
09-01-2005, 03:00 AM
I Really need this patch badly! mine keeps on "Not Responding" and getting this patch will fix it, But for some reason it says unknown version and I have gotten 6 diffrent patches and reinstalled 4 times but my Exe on my cd is broken for some reason night wolf could you please send me your original exe my email is [email protected] thanks! :D

Peerzy
09-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Where did you download it from? If your download was les than 500mb or so then you have a rip, this has music removed and you will not be able to use the patch. If your download was 1.2Gb and spread over 2 CD's you have the full ISO version and both the original and cracked exe should be on the ISO.

SirGray
09-01-2005, 03:31 AM
What are you talking about downloading it? I have real one.
Well can you give me a link for the 1.2 gig one i need the patch or I can't play please
or can some one just send me the v 1.1 thats already extracted and i can just overwrite mine?

Peerzy
09-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Ahhh, this is a filesharing forum, hardly any of us hav the real games. So do you want the real EXE that comes with the real game, with no crack applied? I have it if you need.

SirGray
09-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Ya I don't need the Exe i have already tried it it doesn't work it is the 500 mb rip that I have I got from a friend and didn't know :P

SirGray
09-01-2005, 04:52 AM
Wait you guys don't have the real version cool. umm do you have San andreas that I can get free?

cpt_azad
09-01-2005, 05:26 AM
500 mb isn't updatable if my memory serves me correct, in fact, no RIP is updatable. Get the full version (2 cds) then apply the update, and even then you'll need the original exe (always backup ur exe b4 applying no cd crack as someone above me already mentioned). As for san andreas, try torrentspy, I saw it on there today with about 130 seeders, so it should be a very quick download. Make sure you download the 3.9 gb san andreas and not a RIP. Also, search it by typing in "Grand" without quotes, if you type in something like gta or san andreas it will give you a DMCA error (well not really an error, more of a file not found cuz of copyright infringment).

SirGray
09-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Thanks ^^

Oh and do you use bittorrent?

Peerzy
09-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Most people here use Bittorent (also known as BT) although it's not the fastest program ever, or the best, nor does it have the most files. It's just the easiest once you get use to it, and quite n00b friendly. For advanced downloading Newsgroups is the only way to go.

No RIP's are updatable (unless the RIP group releases an update patch but those have to be altered and edited a lot)

Yes, San Andreas is on the internet and is available for free. You could chck on a few torrent sites (www.torrentspy.com) but by the time you've downloaded it you could have downloaded it 5 times over with Newsgroups.

The release you should look for is called: Grand.Theft.Auto.San.Andreas-HOODLUM

HOODLUM refers to the group that cracked the game, getting this versionw ill ensure a working copy. The release is a DVD, and about 3.9GB big. It will be split into about 78 WinRar files (each being 50MB large)

maebach
09-02-2005, 03:19 AM
Wait you guys don't have the real version cool. umm do you have San andreas that I can get free?

:lol: . Like PEerzy said, look for Hoodlum. I look in most games for that group.

SirGray
09-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Yes I was Downloading hoodlum but its taking me forever >.< is there any way to get it to go Really fast! or does any one know of a direct download or could some one upload it to me I need it alot faster then an estimate of 77 days. Just wondering help is Greatly Appreciated

MissileBoy
08-06-2006, 07:29 PM
thanks man ;)

SirGray
08-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Oh god thanks for bringing this back this was back when I was a noob, I was so stupid then.. >.<\

God such bad memory's

LegendaryU2K
08-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I just bought the game, because there is no working no cd patch for the game. My advice just buy it, you should be able find a copy at ebgames in the budget section for 9.99

SirGray
08-13-2006, 08:49 PM
Odd my no cd patch works just fine

oxygenuk
08-13-2006, 09:37 PM
vice city rules

tesco
08-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I just bought the game, because there is no working no cd patch for the game. My advice just buy it, you should be able find a copy at ebgames in the budget section for 9.99Huh? There's been a working no-cd crack for it since it came out.:blink:

slickick
08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
NIce avatar Peerzy! lmfao