PDA

View Full Version : I have exams

fst
05-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Hey guys I just want to say I don't know how I can be active in next week
have first writing exams -my secondary scholl certicates are coming monday,tuesday,friday (polish,english,geography)later have oral exams polish,english.Just tell me good luck and write some good words cause is depends from my futher life whether I go to study .
Yours fst:fst:

bilkenter
05-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Good luck mate, dont worry about your activity, focus on your studies and do well on the exams!!!

Louie
05-03-2009, 09:45 AM
:thumbsup:good luck

Trustme
05-03-2009, 10:03 AM
have a nice exams.

Arian51
05-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Good luck for exams...you'll have our support :)

alupizor
05-03-2009, 11:43 AM
hey, good luck with yer exams. let us know how it went when ya return ;)

Wizard Scuff
Who the fuck are these people.

snowman
Ha ha :) nice topic (i expected something like "i have exams, and i can't learn, if i don't get ftn")

Wish you all luck.
Exams are your n1 priority and school will make your life good one day, so again good luck and inform us about results!

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Seriously, who the fuck are you.

Is it a trader cunt convention or something else.

bilkenter
05-03-2009, 11:53 AM

You seriously dont know who he is? If you would, i am sure you would say good luck. He is kinda owner of something that might interest tracker hunters. Seriously man...:shutup:

IdolEyes787
05-03-2009, 12:00 PM
It was erroneously put in the invite section so I moved it here.:)
Now you can share my pain.

enoughfakefiles
05-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Looks like a lounge thread for nice people :emo:

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 12:35 PM

You seriously dont know who he is? If you would, i am sure you would say good luck. He is kinda owner of something that might interest tracker hunters. Seriously man...:shutup:

Is that supposed to make me like him.

I don't even know what a "tracker hunter" is, so why would I give a fuck about someone who is one. Is it a euphemism for cunt.

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 12:35 PM

And you thought this was a good idea how, for the sport.

Skweeky
05-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Let's blame idolyhingy for moving it here.

And then:

I'm sorry, no one here cares. :no:

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Let's blame idolyhingy for moving it here.

And then:

I'm sorry, no one here cares. :no:

Harsh but fair.

As ever.

tesco
05-03-2009, 12:56 PM
They have their own lounge :frusty:.

enoughfakefiles
05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Another lounge :O

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 12:59 PM

Exactly Fresco.

You just can't get the staff, mate.

Unless he did it deliberty to cause carnage.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2009, 01:00 PM

My first thought as well but to move it there would have been pointless since none of the original posters have access.

tesco
05-03-2009, 01:01 PM
well that just makes the section useless doesnt it.

IdolEyes787
05-03-2009, 01:03 PM

No one is forcing anyone to offer insults.

And although most here have no interest it is as valid a topic as anything else posted in the lounge.

Wizard Scuff
05-03-2009, 01:05 PM

No one is forcing anyone to offer insults.

Well they kind of are.

Skweeky
05-03-2009, 01:14 PM

What were you thinking tesco?

tesco
05-03-2009, 01:58 PM

What were you thinking tesco?
That it makes the section useless.:huh:

Alien5
05-03-2009, 02:04 PM

My first thought as well but to move it there would have been pointless since none of the original posters have access.

Delete them, then delete their posts too.

fst
05-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all good luck you too .Hope we all pased our exams :)

enoughfakefiles
05-03-2009, 06:41 PM

There's going to be a test :O

Is tesco suprising us.

Skweeky
05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm getting my mum to write me a sick note :fear:

The Flying Cow
05-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Kebabs R Us is chalice.

The Flying Cow
05-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Your disguise has been discovered.

Run.

Under the hills.

Agrajag
05-03-2009, 09:10 PM
What gave him away

The Flying Cow
05-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Go back to your old avater on that one JP. The crazy man with horns one.

It was win

Agrajag
05-03-2009, 10:43 PM
That was from Monty Python and the Holy Grail if memory serves

VinX
05-04-2009, 05:42 AM
good luck FST .. lol awesome nick

Agrajag
05-04-2009, 09:01 AM
lol aye lol

chalice
05-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Kebabs R Us is chalice.

Wrong. I don't even like kebabs.

clocker
05-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Not the English one, I'll wager.

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Not the English one, I'll wager.

Nazi

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Kebabs R Us is chalice.

Yes we do.

chalice
05-04-2009, 03:46 PM

Yes we do.

That one in our aviator looks pretty tasty, like.

Of course, we'd have to be pished to eat it.

I've just had an image of me fighting with myself over a kebab.

And we don't even like kebabs. :01:

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 04:28 PM
That one is particularly badly wrapped though, don't you think.

chalice
05-04-2009, 04:29 PM
It'll be badly wrapped where it's going, mate.

Makes little difference, like.

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm a fan of the badly wrapped kebab.

chalice
05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
And it's to your credit.

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 04:47 PM
:lol:

Snee
05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
have first writing exams -my secondary scholl certicates are coming monday,tuesday,friday (polish,english,geography)later have oral exams polish,english.Just tell me good luck and write some good words cause is depends from my futher life whether I go to study .

Bolded the bits which point to you being fucked in the english exam.

Wizard Scuff
05-04-2009, 05:28 PM

Bolded the bits which point to you being fucked in the english exam.

Rod off, yah harsh bar steward.

The Flying Cow
05-04-2009, 07:08 PM
OK it's JP innit.

chalice
05-04-2009, 07:11 PM
OK it's JP innit.

Are you mental at all?

Yeah right, JP eating kebabs. That'll be the day.

JP doesn't eat anything that costs under 25 squids a pop. Fact.

The Flying Cow
05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
So he actually collects twenty-fife squids from the waters and uses them to barter for food?

Wot a mentalist.

Biggles
05-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Who the fuck are these people.

Yet more scrotes on detention from the torrents area? :idunno:

Biggles
05-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Oh fst, do not read this - STUDY!

chalice
05-04-2009, 08:27 PM
So he actually collects twenty-fife squids from the waters and uses them to barter for food?

Wot a mentalist.

Sherman, ffs, when are you going to realise that I'm JP and always have been, like?

I fucking thought everybody and his handicapped horse knew this by now.

Biggles
05-04-2009, 08:30 PM

Wot a mentalist.

Sherman, ffs, when are you going to realise that I'm JP and always have been, like?

Has anybody broken the news to JP

He will be devastated - he thought he was Manker.

chalice
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM

manker was just another of my short-lived sock-puppets who had to be put to bed after a meagre 33,000 odd posts, like.

Think of it like Harry Enfield and Loadzamoney, like.

Biggles
05-04-2009, 08:36 PM

manker was just another of my short-lived sock-puppets who had to be put to bed after a meagre 33,000 odd posts, like.

Think of it like Harry Enfield and Loadzamoney, like.

I see the similarity

making him a Welsh MU supporter was a stroke of genius like.

fst
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
please keep clean my thread not spam :(

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
I think IdolEyes got bored and made a dupe account^

Something Else
05-06-2009, 10:21 AM

I hope you get AIDS and die slowly. :smilie4:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I hope you trip over your whiskey bottle collection and slit your throat.. fukin bum

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:13 AM

I hope you get AIDS and die slowly. :smilie4:
You fuking idiot, you never shut up do you bitch? get your mind together, and think of what the hell you are saying, you spoiled brat. Gosh i will integrate a tiny machine into your mouth so that it can filter what you wanna say.

idol has another one as far as i remember.

Something Else
05-07-2009, 09:30 AM
:glag:

That made me happy inside. :happy:

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 10:38 AM
:glag:

That made me happy inside. :happy:
My religion has taught me not to be afraid to call someone wrong when he does something, says something, stands for something, or engages in something that violates the values in which I believe. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Something Else is clearly going to be the first to go. I want to keep this brief: His goal is to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice. This is abject Bonapartism! This raises another important point: We must wake people out of their stupor and call on them to question authority. Only then can a society free of his unprincipled, fatuous wisecracks blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he makes a lot of exaggerated claims. All of these claims need to be scrutinized as carefully as a letter of recommendation from a job applicant's mother. Consider, for example, Something Else's claim that he is beyond reproach. The fact of the matter is that he has—not once, but several times—been able to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his irresponsible refrains are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and make some changes here.
How can we expect to call a spade a spade if we walk right into Something Else's trap? We can't, and that's why he is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his animadversions. There is only one way to stop Something Else from forcing me to become clinically depressed. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of backwards Neanderthals, people who are willing to weed out people like Something Else who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. Then together we can free people from the spell of Lysenkoism that he has cast over them. Together we can show the world that Something Else insists that he could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else. How can he be so blind? Very easily. Basically, if you can go more than a minute without hearing Something Else talk about oligarchism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Now that I've told you what I think, let me end this letter by stating that I fully intend to empower the oppressed to control their own lives. Let Something Else tremble. And though the heavens fall, let there be justice.

the one above was posted by complaint generator xD

Now the real matter, I see you suffer from the awful deeds you committed throughout your life. You seek forgiveness, you seek insult, humiliation so that you can actually make up for your sins. Dont worry, i am here for you, i will be the dominant one to torture you in anyway you want. i will insult, humiliate you anywhere you go. As long as we both enjoy it, there is no reason for me to stop. Also don't freaking use pm from now on, write a letter you dickky head.

Something Else
05-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Fanmail :blush:

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Fanmail :blush:
whips him in the back sit tight bitch:lol:

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Also don't freaking use pm from now on, write a letter you dickky head.

Elsie is a dicky head.

Quality.

Snee
05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Why on earth would he pm a tard, though?

I smell a fantasist :eyebrows:

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:36 PM

Thanks for playing along
I haven't laughed so much at someone on the internets in a long time. Please carry on. iTS genious.

Rgs benchez :smilie4:

He likes to be humiliated i guess, i like to make him miserable, we both are happy ahaha :rolleyes:

edit: btw i have never seen this much amount of people at the lounge section, we have 42 here, wow impressive xD

Biggles
05-07-2009, 08:02 PM
:dabs:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2009, 08:21 PM
edit: btw i have never seen this much amount of people at the lounge section, we have 42 here, wow impressive xD

A group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer Deep Thought. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42.

Unfortunately for you though there are actually only 4 people here if you take into the dupe accounts.

And who is this we you are talking about ?

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 08:26 PM

Thanks for playing along
I haven't laughed so much at someone on the internets in a long time. Please carry on.

Seriously, you find this stuff that funny.

That's a wee bit sad.

Skweeky
05-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Are you Woody Harrelson at all?

Snee
05-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks for playing along
I haven't laughed so much at someone on the internets in a long time. Please carry on.

That's a wee bit sad.
Proper fucktards will laugh at anything :idunno:

It's all in the tone of voice, really. They don't get the wurds anyways :dabs: It's all 'nyuk, nyuk, nyuk'.

Albo Da Kid
05-07-2009, 09:47 PM

That's a wee bit sad.
What is your purpose in life?? All i've noticed about you so far is that you dont have your own personality. Every post of yours seems feels like chalice or someone else wrote it. If you can't even behave like yourself in a board, imagine how tough you must have it in real life.

You either got factorized by these guys in the beggining, or you're uncreative outcast who feels the need to steal bits of personality features from others, in order to feel like you fit in

Proper Bo
05-07-2009, 09:48 PM
He just copies the fuck out of someone else here, it's quite sad.

Biggles
05-07-2009, 09:49 PM
He just copies the fuck out of someone else here, it's quite sad.

In fact notorious for it he is

True story

Albo Da Kid
05-07-2009, 09:52 PM
it's depressing sad.. or more like "someone give me his home address so i can convince him to go see a shrink" type of sad

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM

That's a wee bit sad.
What is your purpose in life?? All i've noticed about you so far is that you dont have your own personality. Every post of yours seems feels like chalice or someone else wrote it. If you can't even behave like yourself in a board, imagine how tough you must have it in real life.

You either got factorized by these guys in the beggining, or you're uncreative outcast who feels the need to steal bits of personality features from others, in order to feel like you fit in

It "seems feels" like chalice does it.

Let me guess, you edited that a few times, going for just the right tone. Deciding whether "seems" or "feels" was the better word to use. Put a lot of effort in, just to get it right because your anal retentiveness wouldn't let you do anything else.

It's kind of a pity you made such an arse of it and made yourself look like a pathetic wee laddie, trying to be clever on the internet.

"imagine how tough you must have it in real life." I kind of don't have to, I live that real life and know how tough it is. I know how tough yours is as well, having read your posts. It sort of doesn't exist. So you research stuff on the internet and then post as if it's things you really know about, as if you actually had a personality and this was just a wee hobby. As opposed to the truth. You being billy no mates in real life, you weren't raised to get on with other people, not given the inter-personal skills. So you create a character here. The bloke you would really like to be.

I cite you making an arse of yourself in the Hatton v Pacman thread, tho' I readily accept that's the figurative tip of the metaphorical iceberg. Thing is, anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that Lennox Lewis was born in London and that Joe Calzaghe has retired. There's various other things that you clearly didn't actually know but it serves no particular purpose detailing them here.

"or you're uncreative outcast" kind of doesn't work either. Methinks you are transferring your own problems onto others. I'll leave it open to our respective readerships to decide on that one.

You should have been here when busyman was posting regularly, you would have gotten on famously.

Albo Da Kid
05-08-2009, 12:09 AM
You're not only a personality thief, but also a fukin idiot it seems like. If you notice there's no Editing in that post. The idea of a writting mistake didn't cross your mind i guess..

"Every post of yours seems and feels like chalice or someone else wrote it"

Does it sound better now?

lol @ making an ass of myself regarding my knowledge about boxing though. im gonna go beat myself up now... or better yet find someone in the lounge to steal quotes from.. "CAWK"

kill urself:dry:

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 12:18 AM
do we really freaking have to fight? One says something others retaliates, gosh arent you guyz tired of seeing the same movie each and every night? Just tell whatever you wanna tell in a constructive way at least that way we will have a freaking chance of understanding each other. We wont have to like each other, yet we have to freaking revere each other.

Mr JP Fugley
05-08-2009, 12:10 PM
You're not only a personality thief, but also a fukin idiot it seems like. If you notice there's no Editing in that post. The idea of a writting mistake didn't cross your mind i guess..

"Every post of yours seems and feels like chalice or someone else wrote it"

Does it sound better now?

lol @ making an ass of myself regarding my knowledge about boxing though. im gonna go beat myself up now... or better yet find someone in the lounge to steal quotes from.. "CAWK"

kill urself:dry:

You can edit what you type prior to posting it. I thought you would have realised that it's not that complicated a concept.

Your knowledge of boxing isn't an issue, it's the lack of it which is the problem.

Valentine
05-10-2009, 08:20 AM
do we really freaking have to fight? One says something others retaliates, gosh arent you guyz tired of seeing the same movie each and every night? Just tell whatever you wanna tell in a constructive way at least that way we will have a freaking chance of understanding each other. We wont have to like each other, yet we have to freaking revere each other.

yeah we do, just torturing some people here is freaking amazing. I always wanted to be a dominant, and thank to fst, i can be one :rolleyes:

Wizard Scuff
05-10-2009, 11:57 AM

yeah we do, just torturing some people here is freaking amazing. I always wanted to be a dominant, and thank to fst, i can be one :rolleyes:

What the fuck is a dominant.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 12:14 PM
:fear:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/226/448433416_988c3ce2fd.jpg

Wizard Scuff
05-10-2009, 12:21 PM
ban yourself for one week idle eyes.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 12:22 PM
I wish I could:(