PDA

View Full Version : Humble REQUEST : F*C

VinX
05-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Hello to everyone . I m a indian and i have the one and only dream to get in F*C . i know that this is a crazy thing to request .. but hey whats wrong in giving a shot .. i promise to be super active in forums and IRC and i have nogood speed of 512 kbps .. i know that F*C is not a 0-day tracker which mostly emphasizes on content but its more of a community . i like to make new awesome friends .. i heard that many people told me that they got in thru FST by just making like 1000 posts .. lol . . . but tbh i m not kinda spammer .. i m just active .. i also heard bout the awesome share index on F*C like u seed for 5 days and ur ratio is 1:1 (correct me if i m wrong), i seed files like for months ... i dont expect that i would get in by the time i goto dinner .. but i wish someday someone would help me make my dream come true..

// edit : i M not a trader , if u want profile links i m ready to :)
Your's VinX

zedex
05-03-2009, 03:32 PM
i dont think you understand what "humble" means ...

VinX
05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
i m not in any hurry to get this filled .. coz i know that fruit of patience is sweet :)

The_Martinator
05-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Good luck, my friend.

For what it's worth I can vouch for VinX. He will be extremely active. About the spamming part, he may spam a little, imo. but that's just me, I'm not interested in the same things as he is all the time.

Ahmed047
05-03-2009, 05:11 PM
your request is very difficult ,i do not think this is the right place to make this request ,i tried here before you with no luck ,any way you can try to write more about your self & your personality ,i saw your nick name VinX in other places & you are active there ,i do not know you personally ,but i think that you are a good torrenter ,good luck in your request :) .

IdolEyes787
05-03-2009, 05:19 PM
i dont think you understand what "humble" means ...

I would guess that by humble he means in spirit in which he is asking not in reference to the site.

mrnobody
05-03-2009, 05:22 PM
invites are closed tho, no?

ovisan
05-03-2009, 05:30 PM
i heard that many people told me that they got in thru FST by just making like 1000 posts
Your's VinX

1000 you say...:w00t:

Most of the times its quite bad to request this kind of trackers in public places mate... You need a lot of patience, and they will come to you, you dont need to look for them.

Anyway good luck mate... you never kno

Tara

mrnobody
05-03-2009, 05:43 PM
i heard that many people told me that they got in thru FST by just making like 1000 posts
Your's VinX

1000 you say...:w00t:

Most of the times its quite bad to request this kind of trackers in public places mate... You need a lot of patience, and they will come to you, you dont need to look for them.

yeah...and it can hurt your future chances too.

1000possibleclaws
05-03-2009, 05:46 PM
:lol: @ the "I'm not a spammer" part

gl mate

VinX
05-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Go pm Benchez about it, he has a lot of invites to there. I hear he is in the good mood. Also it is 120 hours, btw it is not worth it. I mean if i were you, i would rather ask for a free seedbox access to buffer what i have than to try to join fsc. Seriously, and it doesnt have such a great community, forum is mostly dead, i dont really see anything special about it at all.

I would be active in their forums .. dont worry bout that :) well i have lots of buffer .. like 2 TB on TL , 2 TB on SCC ~1TB on ScT , 1.3 TB on RevTT .. i m not more on content . . . i would love a tracker which is more focused on community than the content and stuff .. umm i think i wont like to PM benchez coz i respect the rules and i have read the rules :

This thread is for members who need contact tracker staff through FileSharingTalk.com to resolve tracker issues.
It is not to be used to beg for invites!

I would wait for a PM :)

:lol: @ the "I'm not a spammer" part

gl mate

that really helped :) thanks :)

killercam101
05-03-2009, 06:14 PM
your activity in "their" forums means absolutely nothing and "community", bitsoup is focused on community (its based on what you make of your trackers ;most have irc channels). As for security they got a t-rex guarding them. My advice...everything you think will get you in F*C..do the opposite.

http://tinyurl.com/d2ancr

1000possibleclaws
05-03-2009, 06:30 PM
I like the 'community is what you make of it' that the 2 above posters mentioned. My closest community is a bunch of friends I've made over the years who all keep in touch via chatrooms and the like.

LubTheStaringCat
05-03-2009, 06:30 PM
When requests like these come It's a spammers paradise, and the merchants of doom circle like vultures.
As per usual for the requesters, they never get what there looking for, It's usually lost In the fracas that follows.

The words may differ but it's the same old story, same arguments, the same disagreements over and over.

There are people hear on FST that frown upon requests like these, and It will have the opposite effect.
The best way Is to have patience, they will come to you not you to them.
That's about the best advise anyone could give.

1000possibleclaws
05-03-2009, 06:51 PM
When requests like these come It's a spammers paradise, and the merchants of doom circle like vultures.
As per usual for the requesters, they never get what there looking for, It's usually lost In the fracas that follows.

The words may differ but it's the same old story, same arguments, the same disagreements over and over.

There are people hear on FST that frown upon requests like these, and It will have the opposite effect.

I have gotten harder to get trackers simply by making it known I've been looking for an invite in a request here.. :huh: In most cases though I would guess you're right, because most of these requests don't come from forum regulars.

VinX
05-03-2009, 07:11 PM
yep, fruit of patience is very sweet . . :)

VinX
05-03-2009, 07:43 PM

thats what i wrote in first post . . And i dont expect this to be filled when i come back after dinner .

Vitality
05-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Forums are not that active, speeds are quite slow. Those are what i hear anyway.

You r Wrong Never had problems with speeds and forums r active.

I would be active in their forums .. dont worry bout that :) well i have lots of buffer .. like 2 TB on TL , 2 TB on SCC ~1TB on ScT , 1.3 TB on RevTT .. i m not more on content . . . i would love a tracker which is more focused on community than the content and stuff.

I don't think u will hardly use FSC(u showed it by using term buffer) FSC is not a place for making buffer .. it is a place where people like to share among friends.

brento
05-03-2009, 10:42 PM
lol this request may have really decreased your chances of ever finding an invite. you know FSC mods are members here, right?

FiftyGame
05-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Facts...

1. FSC Invites have been closed to members for months.
2. What I look for in a member is someone that can bring something to the table. More than just a forum poster. Someone who helps others with problems. Someone who is not rude or makes useless posts against other members.
3. Speeds are slow there. Trust me. But its beyond our control and we are doing the best we can to resolve the issue.
4. Half the staff of F*C visits here regularly.
5. musca is still a newb.

Nothing wrong with requesting. Thats what this section is for. As for someones chances of getting in its really up in the air. Catch the right person on the right day that is willing to give you a chance is all it takes.

:)

BlackKnight
05-04-2009, 02:44 AM
ppl say requesting to FSC in here is hurting your chance but FSC staff says nothing wrong with it. :P

so good luck Vinx ;)

AkaiDoresu
05-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Nothing wrong with requests. GL

VinX
05-04-2009, 04:34 AM

I would be active in their forums .. dont worry bout that :) well i have lots of buffer .. like 2 TB on TL , 2 TB on SCC ~1TB on ScT , 1.3 TB on RevTT .. i m not more on content . . . i would love a tracker which is more focused on community than the content and stuff.

I don't think u will hardly use FSC(u showed it by using term buffer) FSC is not a place for making buffer .. it is a place where people like to share among friends.

yea .. i m not on FSC for content .. i wanna make friends there .. and i wont have trouble seeding there .. i also forgot to mention the packs .. yea .. FSC has one of the best packs imo .. thats what i heard from many people .. FSC do care about their members and i hope to be one of them .. i will be like 24x7 on FSC ... :)

Facts...

2. What I look for in a member is someone that can bring something to the table. More than just a forum poster. Someone who helps others with problems. Someone who is not rude or makes useless posts against other members.
3. Speeds are slow there. Trust me. But its beyond our control and we are doing the best we can to resolve the issue.

Nothing wrong with requesting. Thats what this section is for. As for someones chances of getting in its really up in the air. Catch the right person on the right day that is willing to give you a chance is all it takes.

wow .. thanks for the reply :) i hope to be a good member where-ever i m .. i helped many people on GFT , ScT and i m also active in their forums and IRC .. but some people on some trackers reallly pissed me off ... never greet well :( .. btw i m 19 from india , i m in bt world from bout a year and more , i love Linkin Park and i m a Arsenal FC FAN .. lol .. :)

Vitality
05-04-2009, 09:31 AM

Although i revere your opinion on what activity actually means on a forum, i am afraid i cant agree to what you say, activity in a forum shall mean more than 3 or 4 posts in a week, and that is how it is on fsc isn't it? at least this is what i hear from a reliable source. Secondly, Speeds really are not good, there are not much seeders on fst, the one that has the most seeder in it is 38 guy seeding it, others are usually seeded by 1 person. Yeah under normal conditions, there is high possibility that speeds might be awesome even with 1 seeder, yet they are not, my friend tells me that he has the lowest connection in his country yet not being able to use its full potential on fsc. No movie packs, music packs or any other pack, yeah there are clubs on it, check music club and you will come to see that only three pages of music on music club. Anyway sct or tl is a lot better in terms of tracker compared to fsc, yet as i said earlier, only two things makes fsc special, security and bond between users and staff. The latter shouldnt mean that forums are active though, forums are definitely not active, dunno about irc though, gotta ask my friend first for it.

We have Packs. Don't know about music since i don't listen Eng music . Secondly we Have a great Request Section if you can't find something You can always request it. Coming to the point of leeching Popular torrents have good amount of leechers. We Don't have ratio whores who leech everything.

Louie
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
hehehe....since he's from india, i don't think he can go very fast in the first place

Then he should be more objective,unless he is using a seedbox.

VinX
05-04-2009, 11:49 AM
hehehe....since he's from india, i don't think he can go very fast in the first place

Then he should be more objective,unless he is using a seedbox.

well i had a seedbox but i seed files for months .. and get ratio upto 3 or 4 on TL and RevTT and IPT .. but i m kinda a seeder forever ..its a pity that i lost the stats when i upgraded my PC or else i would have shown proofs bout my seeding time

Cabalo
05-04-2009, 07:08 PM
in your sig you say you hate traders.
hate is too much of a strong feeling to nurture for someone you never knew on your real life.

oh, good thing you mentioned the packs.

brightsid
05-04-2009, 07:25 PM
I certainly don't have any invite to offer but since you are looking for community I think it would help if you'd tell a few things about yourself. You are obviously a good user but what are your interests both inside torrent-world and outside. What kind of packs you would like to find in your dream tracker or what kind of movies you like to watch, things like that

FiftyGame
05-04-2009, 09:35 PM
What was this thread about again?????

IdolEyes787
05-04-2009, 10:25 PM
What was this thread about again?????

Every thread in FST is about more or less the same thing .Only the titles ever change.:yup:

I sure that someone with less patience and more sense will close this thread but since most people here are very unlikely to ever post in the Lounge it give me a rare opportunity to see everyone's personality.
Not good Modding I know but meh.

If the OP doesn't appreciate it though just say the word mate and I will tidy it up properly.

VinX
05-05-2009, 02:19 AM
last night, President Obama came to my house and offered me his post but I rejected, no lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13QmpqF9G8E

Mhh..am so fcvking rich,dunno even know why am humble...http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8185/paypal2.jpg
/me thinks disme n bilkenter should get their e-p33n5 a r00m

Hey, thanks squirr3l. I was already starting to forget about her.

btw: THE GAME

Pls keep the thread clean :(

VinX
05-07-2009, 09:33 AM
well ,my birthday is on 30th may , xD . . . Hopeing for a surprize

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Maybe he'll make some friends with the help of this thread. Ever think of that?

Just sayin'. I have no idea how to become a member there, though. Last I've heard, member there who want their friends to join can't do anything about it.

IdolEyes787
05-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Vinx you got your answer in post #20 anything after that was pointless.If you wish to add something you can re-open the thread but considering the amount of spam it created I don't recommend it.

Facts...

Funny I had to look up who musca was.Proves the point that you don't learn anything about anybody if you don't hang out in irc.
Oh well too bad for me wasting all my time in forums everyplace I guess.:snooty:

Sorry for the spam.

VinX
05-30-2009, 03:00 AM
well , finally its my 19th birthday and only on this day i thought of opening this thread .. :)

thanks idoleyes :)

john pal
05-30-2009, 03:25 AM
well , finally its my 19th birthday and only on this day i thought of opening this thread .. :)

thanks idoleyes :)

off topic: Happy birthday young spammer! :)

on topic: Good luck to the request.

VinX
05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
thanks man , really appreciate :)

C-mos
05-30-2009, 08:47 AM
invites closed , soz

offtopic : happy b`day

Ahmed047
05-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Happy BD VinX & good luck :)
http://blog.ice-lingen.de/content/binary/happy_birthday_cake.jpg

VinX
05-30-2009, 02:09 PM

wish i had such a cake at home , :(

Cabalo
05-30-2009, 04:16 PM
happy birthday.
see you eventually one day at FSC.

by the way, one thing that always intrigued me a lot in your request: how did you manage to reach 2TB buffer in SCC and 1TB buffer on ScT with the connection you had ?

The_Martinator
05-30-2009, 04:21 PM
happy birthday.

by the way, one thing that always intrigued me a lot in your request: how did you manage to reach 2TB buffer in SCC and 1TB buffer on ScT with the connection you had ?

I'm pretty sure it was because of the help of his friends. You see, he's a ''respected member'' at some sites. PM me if you want to know more. Or better yet, PM VinX.

Swift
05-30-2009, 04:31 PM
happy birthday.

I'm pretty sure it was because of the help of his friends. You see, he's a ''respected member'' at some sites. PM me if you want to know more. Or better yet, PM VinX.

are you his mom ?

Cabalo
05-30-2009, 04:33 PM
happy birthday.

PM'ed. :happy:

Ahmed047
05-30-2009, 04:39 PM

wish i had such a cake at home , :(
PM me your address & i will send the cake to you :lol::);) .

IdolEyes787
05-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Cabalo I've been trying to donate to your sig fund but none of the links work.
I can't stand the thought of that poor sig suffering so if you PM me an address I will just mail the money to you.

The_Martinator
05-30-2009, 04:56 PM

are you his mom ?

Let's just say I'm at other places than FST also and I don't mean trackers.

PS: You like MILFs or what?!

Cabalo
05-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Cabalo I've been trying to donate to your sig fund but none of the links work.
I can't stand the thought of that poor sig suffering so if you PM me an address I will just mail the money to you.
oh man, thank you so much!
i've been putting some extra hours to pay for the bills, and it would be greatly appreciated some help from fellow members.

i can give as a token of appreciation a chilli-scented candle.

Louie
05-30-2009, 07:15 PM
are you his mom ?

Even worse,its the friend that recommend a lamer to a uber 1337 tracker.

Stellar
05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
I forgot to say it before, so I'll say it now.
Happy belated birthday!

http://i42.tinypic.com/259zip1.jpg

I can never resist saying happy birthday to anyone. :happy:

LubTheStaringCat
05-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Happy belated birthday
:hbd: VinX :hbd:
:lips::lips:With Love and Kisses:lips::lips:

If you want to stop the spam and the shit, In this thread close It and every now and again give It a bump.

Paracetamol
05-30-2009, 11:53 PM
are you his mom ?

No, but I am. My hoo-hah still hurts from squeezing out his fat head.

n00bz0r
05-31-2009, 01:10 AM
mate am a bit late as well.
Belated Happy Birthday VinX.
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6772/happybirthday62a.jpg
all the best with this request of yours. :)

VinX
06-01-2009, 06:22 AM
thanks everyone :)