rules : No PM's before i ask
3 speedtests and 3 ratio proofs with my name in search bar

Good luck to all :)

sent to

Magic-Man

Trustme
05-03-2009, 04:15 PM
that mean you realy want F*C.

btw its your post and any rule you can make for it but i dont understand for asking for 3 speedtests from same server.

MATEE100
05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
You can't send 14 invites,because I requested one 3 hours ago,and the site was full,so :P

VinX
05-03-2009, 06:04 PM
that mean you realy want F*C.

btw its your post and any rule you can make for it but i dont understand for asking for 3 speedtests from same server.

lol , any 3 servers

wickedc@rlos
05-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Hope this suits your rules:

EDIT: Already got one. Thx anyway.:D

refat13
05-08-2009, 10:15 PM
can u send mi one

sez
05-08-2009, 10:43 PM
/me just saw fiftygame browsing through vinx's F*C request thread today at 10:34 GMT when no one was l0.0king :D
/me thinks u may still have a shot...
Nice giveaway by the way,keep up the spirit!

killercam101
05-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Yeah it makes sense asking for fsc while just giving away bit-HDTV invites away and not respecting their rules. FSC loves members who show no respect for other trackers they're apart of because they're not as rare. You just don't get it.

Magic-Man
05-09-2009, 12:10 AM
u want the screens here or in pm after u ask for them? :O

VinX
05-09-2009, 03:57 PM
PM me screens Magic-Man :)

/me just saw fiftygame browsing through vinx's F*C request thread today at 10:34 GMT when no one was l0.0king :D
/me thinks u may still have a shot...
Nice giveaway by the way,keep up the spirit!

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 04:05 PM
bravo! that was the best way to cut down your chances to get into FSC.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 04:07 PM
yeah agreed on it, if you kept going the way you actually did for this week, you probably had it in the weekend. Now you lost it, i would start looking for other ways to get in.

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 04:17 PM
if you kept going the way you actually did for this week, you probably had it in the weekend.
please don't give him false hope. in any case he wouldn't have been invited there considering his post history (mainly spam and useless comments).

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 04:28 PM
if you kept going the way you actually did for this week, you probably had it in the weekend.
please don't give him false hope. in any case he wouldn't have been invited there considering his post history (mainly spam and useless comments).
Well you are partially right, Aside from this thread and some others, he knew how to talk to some people with certain pull, with that talk, he would get it a lot sooner than normallly he would. I was wrong about time frame, it would take probably a few months more, yet he would definitely get it. One shall give him credit about his ability to find the right guys around here. It is as if he knows who can get him in. This is why, i said he had a lot more chance than others. Anyway share all you can, then you will run into great guys, btw dont give invites or accounts, that is a mistake, give something else like rapidshare or seedbox access.

VinX
05-09-2009, 04:32 PM
i know that the thread is closed .. so dont worry bout me guyz :) thanks :) and ps .. if u need bit-hdtv invite .. post here :)

Well you are partially right, Aside from this thread and some others, he knew how to talk to some people with certain pull, with that talk, he would get it a lot sooner than normallly he would. I was wrong about time frame, it would take probably a few months more, yet he would definitely get it. One shall give him credit about his ability to find the right guys around here. It is as if he knows who can get him in. This is why, i said he had a lot more chance than others. Anyway share all you can, then you will run into great guys, btw dont give invites or accounts, that is a mistake, give something else like rapidshare or seedbox access.

thanks :) well i know that fruit of patience is really sweet :)

MATEE100
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
This thread is really about Bit-HDTV invites yet?

VinX
05-09-2009, 05:30 PM
This thread is really about Bit-HDTV invites yet?

hahaha .. yea.. u need one ?

MATEE100
05-09-2009, 05:32 PM
No,thanks.I'm already a member.

refat13
05-10-2009, 12:01 AM
hey i need one alredy post here but no answer thts why agian

VinX
05-10-2009, 05:41 AM
can u send mi one

hey i need one alredy post here but no answer thts why agian

READ the first post please .. did u post screens and also u PM;ed me ...

sent to magic man .. still 13 left :P