PDA

View Full Version : On FST, I hate when...

1000possibleclaws
05-04-2009, 12:33 AM
people don't read the OP (or the following posts) and make useless and boring 5 word posts.

(finish the topic sentence with something that drives you nuts on FST)

TheFoX
05-04-2009, 01:01 AM
I(1) know(2) what(3) you(4) mean(5).

1000possibleclaws
05-04-2009, 01:09 AM
:frusty:

Nemrod
05-04-2009, 03:20 AM
1) What 2)is 3)this 4)post 5)about? :huh:

angryghost
05-04-2009, 04:34 AM
1) Nice 2) giveaway 3) keep 4) it 5) up

1000possibleclaws
05-04-2009, 04:55 AM
I hate you guys :pinch:

Nemrod
05-04-2009, 05:58 AM
I hate you guys :pinch:

1) Wrong!
2)Those 3)are 4)four 5)words. :unsure:

AkaiDoresu
05-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Nemord

I hate when I try to kill the bug on my screen and it doesn't want to die. Any ideas?

mrnobody
05-04-2009, 11:49 AM
+1

IdolEyes787
05-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Someone spells something wrong and then everyone is all "You spelled that wrong wtf is wrong with you "and then the fist person is like " Shut and fuck up " and then the second person is like "No YOU shut the fuck up " and then the first person starts crying and blood is spilled and small animals are left motherless and then some smartass l33t guy comes in and says "You children really need to learn how to behave or you will never get into wheelmods" and then everyone calms down but at the same time makes a mental note that they hate the l33t guy and if they ever do get on wheelmods they will never ever speak to him because he is a condescending prick and about 10 hours later from I come in and delete everything.

I really hate that .

bilkenter
05-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Someone spells something wrong and then everyone is all "You spelled that wrong wtf is wrong with you "and then the fist person is like " Shut and fuck up " and then the second person is like "No YOU shut the fuck up " and then the first person starts crying and blood is spilled and small animals are left motherless and then some smartass l33t guy comes in and says "You children really need to learn how to behave or you will never get into wheelmods" and then everyone calms down but at the same time makes a mental note that they hate the l33t guy and if they ever do get on wheelmods they will never ever speak to him because he is a condescending prick and about 10 hours later from I come in and delete everything.

I really hate that .
+1
I really damn hate it when people actually rush to judgment about someone based on what he or she said. What we say might be affected by a lot of external or internal factors like hot weather, sleep deprivation and a lot more, yet some smartass comes and states that you are freaking wrong in a nasty bitchy way. This is really what i hate here. I mean i might pose a dumb question or do any other dumb thing, yet you can easily say, not quiet, you are wrong about what you say about such a thing because...... It is not that hard to have an adult conversation here yet people don't. Anyway, it is annoying, some people arent actually here for any invite or any other filesharing types, they are here because they luv this place, yet because of some people, i personally feel enough is enough, just go be a bitch and whip them all you can.:angry:

The Flying Cow
05-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Someone spells something wrong and then everyone is all "You spelled that wrong wtf is wrong with you "and then the fist person is like " Shut and fuck up " and then the second person is like "No YOU shut the fuck up " and then the first person starts crying and blood is spilled and small animals are left motherless and then some smartass l33t guy comes in and says "You children really need to learn how to behave or you will never get into wheelmods" and then everyone calms down but at the same time makes a mental note that they hate the l33t guy and if they ever do get on wheelmods they will never ever speak to him because he is a condescending prick and about 10 hours later you go over to the 1337 d00b's crib and hack his neck off with a machete.

I really like that .

/fixed, like.

nemrac
05-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I hate it when people ask the same useless questions again and again, like "what is the best tracker".

Use the fricken SEARCH.

Swift
05-06-2009, 07:20 PM
you'll never change anything :|

BluRossonero
05-07-2009, 08:43 AM
you'll never change anything :|

Yes he did change something: the number of his posts +1 :01:

What can I say.. it's really hard to change a lot of people by just a post. Each individual must think of how he acts and how he can improve and I don't think the vast majority of people here will do that. :wacko:

Thatsgreat
05-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Haha, guess people didn't read the first post after all :)

... people go waaaay off-topic

Swift
05-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Haha, guess people didn't read the first post after all :)

... people go waaaay off-topic

it's natural :01:

mievmo
05-16-2009, 09:53 PM
i hate when an english team reach the champions final !!!

Swift
05-17-2009, 08:59 AM
i hate moron's

Roooney
05-17-2009, 03:04 PM
I hate it when people create useless topics like this one;)