PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered xirvik person dedicated seedbox

spencer785
05-04-2009, 05:34 AM
hey guys i just ordered a dedicated seedbox from xirvik for 49.95 a month its a kimsufi L so it should be good for a seedbox. just wondering if anybody else has ordered a dedicated seedbox from xirvik and how it is. I currently have the standard seedbox with him and its great and his support is awesome he's always on msn and ready to help. anybody else with a kimsufi l have any info on how the speeds and everything are. Thanks

iStix
05-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Don't you think you overpaid? Is windows included? If not, you definitely overpaid.

spencer785
05-04-2009, 08:38 PM
no i didnt get windows i dont think 1gb or ram would be enough for windows it just linux with torrentflux installled and ftp access.

the cheapest kimsufi L reseller i could find is 48.95 us and that without windows i paid 49.95 for a ready to go kimsufi l with great support xirvik is always on msn and ready to help.

xirvflux
05-05-2009, 06:52 AM
Don't you think you overpaid? Is windows included? If not, you definitely overpaid.

Just curious, how much would you say it's worth the time to handle all the seedbox setup, support, ordering, etc?

If you just want a Kimsufi box at the price (and support level) they offer, you need to order it from them, that's all. If you need something else, then you need to pay for that.

We make an effort to provide the best possible support and make sure that our clients feels that their hard earned money is well spent. But a business is started to make money, too, so expecting a seedbox business to sell at cost is just not realistic.

adwrz
05-05-2009, 04:53 PM
okay guys trust me Xirfux is a wonder full guy i mean in 3 weeks on a shared box i pushed 2Tb in 2-3 weeks on IPT and TL so it doesnt get better

unknownman
05-05-2009, 07:22 PM
he really is a nice guy. so helpful! i would recommend him to anyone who might need support because his is top notch and he knows his stuff!

lishpin
05-06-2009, 06:57 PM
I would love to have a seedbox from them, but it just seems very expensive, even though the service is top notch.

unknownman
05-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Just curious, how much would you say it's worth the time to handle all the seedbox setup, support, ordering, etc?

If you just want a Kimsufi box at the price (and support level) they offer, you need to order it from them, that's all. If you need something else, then you need to pay for that.

We make an effort to provide the best possible support and make sure that our clients feels that their hard earned money is well spent. But a business is started to make money, too, so expecting a seedbox business to sell at cost is just not realistic.
its not that expensive once you see how much work they put into it

ghostbuster
06-04-2009, 02:07 PM
I can also recommend xirvik. Great support, very nice customer service and good speeds.

canopus
06-04-2009, 02:42 PM
i know reselling cheaper kimsufi L with than xirvik´s box,He is expensive
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-seedbox-discussion-154/t-just-ordered-xirvik-person-dedicated-seedbox-348574)

Mugur
06-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Clear your inbox, please. I can't PM you.

xirvflux
06-04-2009, 07:36 PM

We don't resell Kimsufi L. We use kimsufi and add a product on top of it. We add the software (quite customized) and lots of support.

Saying that we are expensive because our seedboxes cost more like Kimsufi's raw server is like saying Kimsufi's expensive because you could buy the hardware for less than it costs to rent it from them for a few months.

Ichigo81
06-04-2009, 08:44 PM
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-seedbox-discussion-154/t-just-ordered-xirvik-person-dedicated-seedbox-348574)

Must be some kind of secret then, as I pretty much have either looked at or tried many resellers. xirvik's price is right along with everyone else (even cheaper than some if you consider fluctuating money exchange rates).

Of course, I don't care for installed software since I know linux and would rather do it myself. Would we get a price reduction? :P lol just kidding, I know there are a lot of seedbox/linux beginners so having preinstalled stuff is great for them.