PDA

View Full Version : I just...

Skiz
05-04-2009, 08:57 AM
...invited someone to a tracker. It's the first time I've done such a thing in years.

:shuriken:

Rikikii
05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Ye ye ye!!!1

Zaxx
05-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Ah..it's not so bad. I do it on occasion..lol

IdolEyes787
05-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I used to invite people but 4 out of 5 got disabled for inactivity so I figured why bother?Mind you this was after they were all "I would so love to be on that site. I promise not to let you down "
I mean I know it's a gift and what a person chooses to do with a gift is their own affair but still...

Even had some with the nerve to come back asking for an invite for other things.

Wankers

And I don't even get me started on the seedbox access thing.

Btw Skizo if you want to invite me to something I promise not to let you down.:whistling

phrenzy
05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I invited 3 people from here and all 3 got disabled/banned.....

Skiz
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
So I'm not the only one who feels like that then?

It's a long time member of FST and I'm confident about inviting him, but since it's on the only tracker I care about these days, I'm still a bit... :unsure:

hit79
05-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Invite me to tt and i promise that i will be a great user

bilkenter
05-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Invite me to tt and i promise that i will be a great user

he is not a tt guy as far as i know, at least based on his music taste on last fm, i dont think he is into trance much, i think he means e... btw, things happen, i remember the time my pc got broken, i told staff about it , i had a very good ratio, was active et cetera yet they banned me because of inactivity, anyway the point is shit happens, no matter what you do, your account might get deleted, i think you guyz shouldn't lose the faith in humanity. Or you can keep your invites to yourself and hide them under carpet just like i do.

hit79
05-04-2009, 01:57 PM
You must inv the right people, i have some acc where i am a fair user and i need tt coz movie, app etc i find easy. Good music and good forum about house music i find hard.

ovisan
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I wonder what would happen to FST if all our members would share your opinion about invite giveaways. It's like that Russian roulette... some of us want to get invited but their the expectations are not meet and they just dont even bother to come back in there. But there are also many of us who would deserve an invite but that will never happen cause of lads who think that sharing invites aint good and are not willing to take the risk.

I for instance I m afraid of BT pep points and I always ask my invitee not to rep me after I give him/her an invitation. I am always willing to take the risk and invite ppl who sometimes I barely know... I got disabled on 2 tracker for inviting "nice lads" but they turned up to be traders and I ve got my inviting rights disabled on another 2 trackers for the same reason. But this wont stop me, I like to make ppl happy. I remember how it was 2-3 years ago when I had only funfile as a private tracker and I was getting in hundreds of chatrooms begging for invites(iPlay, CZone, filezone).

It's all up to you now. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done or had

CaptanAmerica
05-04-2009, 07:05 PM
gratz u being so smart, and found where da secret invite button is. i suggest to celebrate this day every yr!

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0905/d9/021be4cff45b.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

KFlint
05-04-2009, 08:24 PM
...invited someone to a tracker. It's the first time I've done such a thing in years.

You did invite me somewhere once, then they banned you because you supposedly uploaded a bad rip, freakin' harsh :pinch:

Skiz
05-04-2009, 09:32 PM
That was at Pedro's if I recall.

FFS, it was a fine rip too. It was one of neuschnee's rips from E****. I'm mean seriously, could you ask for a better source? :dabs:

KFlint
05-04-2009, 09:41 PM
Yep, that was Pedros.

I'm sure it was a perfectly fine rip. They needed any bogus reason to ban you I guess...!

Zaxx
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
I invited what I thought was a great user to FTN...he posted regularly, said TY for releases, donated and and even made Ftn Elite...I check my tree the other day and he's banned! Trying to find out wtf happened...hope this doesn't keep me from getting future invites. :pinch:

Nemrod
05-05-2009, 02:35 AM
I´ve invited what I believed trusted people to any imaginable site, I must say that I got more disappointments than satisfactions, I think that except 2 or 3 friends I won´t ever invite anybody else, not even for a Gmail account.

MAX011
05-05-2009, 02:43 AM

you are joking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nemrac
05-05-2009, 09:28 PM
I´ve invited what I believed trusted people to any imaginable site, I must say that I got more disappointments than satisfactions, I think that except 2 or 3 friends I won´t ever invite anybody else, not even for a Gmail account.

I take it those 2 or 3 friends have never let you down.:D:D:D

vinhkhang01
05-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Never know... even a good or genuine user could have disabled/banned due to error or someone's mistake by guessing or listening to gossip without solid proof. Another good one here: peer pressure from friends of sysops or staff members in the torrent community.

phrenzy
05-10-2009, 03:16 PM

I forgot about you... You my friend are a great example of a person i can trust...

Swift
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM

I forgot about you... You my friend are a great example of a person i can trust...

you have to choose you're invitee's better next time if you intend to invite someone

Sylar666
05-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Many of my invitees let me down, especially on What.cd. Mostly due to inactivity. Then really - why bother? Seems that inviting someone is really asking for trouble nowadays. And I just don't buy that "invite those who You know, and can trust from real life". There's a slim chance that we share the same interest with a RL - buddy. At least we ain't gonna talk about torrents when out partyin' or on the bender.:)

mievmo
05-12-2009, 10:26 PM
mine mostly invited are ppl from RSC, so i know what to expect. :)

The Flying Cow
05-13-2009, 09:49 PM
I've got invites to BitMe ATM but cannay be ersed to screentest a set of cunts.

Have invited a few people in the past, but to nowhere eye-popping.

brotherdoobie
05-14-2009, 05:34 AM

:eyebrows:

-bd

Swift
05-16-2009, 08:19 AM
i just... jeezeed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

mievmo
05-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Good for u... and.. ?