PDA

View Full Version : Feedmeplease

bilkenter
05-04-2009, 01:26 PM
I want an FTN invite. Now go get it for me!:rolleyes: i know newbies on ftn got invites already.

The things i would do for an ftn invite,

1) Webcam show in da library with my caliente chika maybe even bj in library.
2)I will teach japanese english or spanish to those who actually needs learning, at least will help poor childs improve themself.

3)I will go kick benchez butt for everyone else.Maybe even chalice to save humanity. (This i will definitely wanna do)
4)Well while on the way, i will hunt down the bad guys in bt world, report traders, cheaters and all other people that are threat to our home.
5)I am caring daring charming challenging

So shoot me an invite soldiers! Also i might even jerk off in the cam for my inviteees

Anyone interested in any of those, hit m a pm :lips:

Wow i already got an email, sorry mate i don't wanna really join. I could have joined if i wanted earlier, also i sense a little trap there weird though, seriously not into ftn, just wanted to make my 2 request

I already got an email asking me to tell my email, sorry mate i don't want any ftn invite, i am a serf, i don't deserve to be there xS also i could have joined long time ago if i wanted thanks for the offer though, help someone else

Louie
05-04-2009, 01:59 PM
joined long time ago if i wanted thanks for the offer though, help someone else

Help me...

In fact, this forum is a lot better than any tracker with a community because this is not a tracker, this is THE community.
:yes:

Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.

bilkenter
05-04-2009, 02:03 PM
You can invite him, he seems like a nice guy. BTW this is my thread and you request feedme invite ha xD shame upon you sergeant. BTW i really wonder what happened to sergeant. I will get you an invite to anywhere you want only if you beat benchez.

edit: i think i found another invite for someone else, hopefully he will help someone else too.

edit 2 : second one turned out to be joke, not sure about first one, shall i ask him whether this is a joke or not? anyway couldnt care less, hope u get in though

killercam101
05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2408/picture4suk.png

:yup: you're a hero to this community

bilkenter
05-04-2009, 02:49 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2408/picture4suk.png

:yup: you're a hero to this community
and you reported me for what? also which one is that? doesn't seem to be disabled though. Also i know i am :P well if they pick a fight with me and disable any accounts of mine for a silly reason, then i will answer back. Bitme banned me for voicing my opinion, got a 730 gb buffered account at least offered one didn't take it, yet if that turns out to be case, i am capable of doing a lot of things.

edit: also you are PTN staff right? i don't have an account there, so i really admire your photoshop abilities.

Louie
05-05-2009, 05:53 AM
edit 2 : second one turned out to be joke, not sure about first one, shall i ask him whether this is a joke or not? anyway couldnt care less, hope u get in though

Obviously jokes...

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 05:57 AM
honestly couldnt care less really, even if that is for real still the same :) seen it already. There are a few good things about bt world, no matter how much people hate you here, it doesnt mean a thing, it only takes a friend to get what you need n i have the best friends in the world xD. BTW i was serious about ftn invite, if you beat benchez, i will give ya ftn invite, i could have got you ss yet they are tracked in a complex way.

starfly3r
05-05-2009, 06:45 AM
You are a hero to this community too...

http://i43.tinypic.com/4qhgdh.jpg

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 06:46 AM
well it has been disabled quite a long time ago so what is the fuss ? You cant teach right or wrong by punishing someone who actually simply doesn't care. It only takes a Gb connection to build that buffer in 4 days. Fortunately, i have friends who are willing to share their seedbox without a word just like i would do for them.

Edit: As long as the ban is justified on my mind, i have no problems letting it go, yet if it is unjust, then i will merely get back seed and leech, none of you has actually the power to eliminate my means of filesharing. So it is just child play. At least it seems that way. edit 2: This bitchy attitude has no point, you ban me, that is all fine by me. If you get on someones nerve, then he will simply ruin it for all. So at least do something productive rather than pure ban that i care a lot

Louie
05-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Disable on scc for what reason?

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 07:09 AM
nothing serious, just let a trusted friend of mine to have access to the site via my details, in my mind, that was right call(had 5 invites, havent invited anyone, yet i should probably have traded it, that was my mistake i admit it), yet they banned me, it was right call. So have no complaints, but for ptn, it was the wrong call, i could have got it back yet didnt bother. I am not being a bitch btw, obviously no sane man would tell how he could get his account back, i know a guy who knows a guy. This is bt, get used to it. Connections, or pulls have a lot of weight here. Anyway i have nothing against scc staff, in fact actually have some respect for them even though i am banned, yet showing me what i lost has no weight on my character, i don't kiss ass, i only follow what i think is right. In fact, i havent traded any account or invite for anything, only traded a seedbox to get in certain sites and maintained quite a buffer on those accounts was active et cetera. Yet i know really see that that shouldnt have been the way to do it, rather than letting account die on inactivity, i could have used a proxy come here go to trade section, trade get whatever i want, it is a lot better than getting banned on inactivity.

brightsid
05-05-2009, 08:09 AM
It's just curiosity but what is the story of your what acc?

starfly3r
05-05-2009, 08:14 AM
1st Bitme, 2nd, scc, 3rd, Whatcd..

whats next..??

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
not exactly. bitme bitmetv sct scc what.cd waffles bithumen, polishtracker, ethor, nb, elektronik, bcg , tl and a lot more... actually most of them got banned because of inactivity. but bitme, bcg, ptn, sct are the ones that i got banned for something else... Bitme: banned me because i was actually defending being a trader... You dont have to be a homosexual to defend the rights of homosexuals...
BCG: Stoi knew about how i feel about such issues and told me that he dont want such people in his tracker and i gave him my nickname
SCT: i got banned twice, first one for trading, gave rapidshare to get in sct, then got banned, in second time, i actually invited someone that i thought was my friend, we were playing warcraft and such... he got me banned, i could actually forgive him if he actually talked to me after that, i like taking chances with people.
PTN: same, didnt know my account was open till now, actually killercam said the same thing like stoi and banned me... Honestly i am not interested in a tracker that cant or
wont put his trust in its users.

I dont really remember why i got banned from what.cd but i do remember this, there was a guy, i actually gave him my account details so that he could download the one album he sought anywhere else... I should have probably asked staff about it, anyway they forgave me for that one... then something happened, i dont think it was a justified ban they banned me from irc without even hearing out what i got to tell.

I hope you guyz now see that you cant teach me the rules of the game by banning me. I understand the core meanings of bans for trading cheating account sharing... Trading is forbidden because
1)there is a possibility you might cause security breach
2)you might bring only collectors traders cheaters to the site

Account sharing is forbidden for quite similar reasons...

Yet i didnt give my account details to someone whom i knew nothing about on scc... He wanted to check it, i gave him details, i know the guy from real, been torrenting together for quite a while... I even know what kinda security systems he uses. So i believe it is not a justified ban yet no matter, i knew what i was getting myself into. BTW you join trackers thanks to your friends, and i am willing to lose for my friends, this is how i set up my small community.

alupizor
05-05-2009, 09:37 AM
banned on bit-hdtv as well...

http://i40.tinypic.com/t0kcyg.gif

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 09:40 AM
banned on bit-hdtv as well...

http://i40.tinypic.com/t0kcyg.gif
yeah i forgot that one, thank you, actually it is the only account i tried giving away.BTW let me clarify one thing, when i say i have been on all sites, i mean it, even for 2 3 hours or 1 2 days, i have been on all of them, seen what it was like. I never managed to download even quarter amounts of what i seeded on all trackers, that is a shame :cry:. Aside from that i have no regrets, i actually enjoy this xD

edit: you cant teach people how to share, love et cetera...

brightsid
05-05-2009, 09:53 AM
If you have so many good friends and you are so well connected in trackers what are you trying to prove here?

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
If you have so many good friends and you are so well connected in trackers what are you trying to prove here?

seeking friends again nothing more. I wouldn't change any of my friends for any tracker. It is with them i am having damn fun, yet some are uploaders et cetera therefore hard to come by. The only thing that keeps me here is the possibility that i might run into great friends like the ones i had from here nothing more. I don't have so many great friends, i have few. I luv them all :hug: also i luv drama here xD i am not connected to trackers btw, i dont believe in community in a tracker, it is just a tracker, i believe in friends that you might run into in a tracker. My sense of community is kinda in micro individual level not in tracker lvl. It was just an ftn invite thread mate, i am still looking for it btw help me out

brightsid
05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
I really can't help you. You see I'm not a popular type of user and my good friends are not interested for torrents so I prefer to respect tracker's rules in order to maintain my membership. And to be honest I'm not wishing you good luck cause it would be a bad luck for the ones who will choose to trust you

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 10:33 AM
I really can't help you. You see I'm not a popular type of user and my good friends are not interested for torrents so I prefer to respect tracker's rules in order to maintain my membership. And to be honest I'm not wishing you good luck cause it would be a bad luck for the ones who will choose to trust you
So was my friends from here, yet i run into people, we built a friendship, with some i met in person, with others, i am planning to hopefully. Actually it is pretty naive to think that people actually don't respect to the tracker rules, gosh if i am a member, i will of course follow the rules, yet rules are caused by certain necessities, i am not gonna follow that trading is forbidden, i am gonna follow the real reason that cause this rule to appear in the first place. Those are
1)You might cause security breach
2)You might invite traders, cheaters those who will ruin things for others in the tracker

As long as i understand those reasons, i have no problem with trading or account sharing... I gave my account details to a friend of mine on scc, i knew the guy personally, i even knew security system he uses for its computers protection. In fact, his pc was much more safer than my own in general. So i think i made a right call, yet they didnt share my vision, i completely revere them in that regard. Anyway rules are there for certain reasons, those reasons are the ones i will be careful about

i don't think i let anyone down... actually in fact, the only way i would probably beg (for someone as proud as i am, this is really one of the few things i would do actually) tracker staff is if any of my friends accounts are at risk, yet this hasn't been the case till now. Mostly they let me down, btw you seem to think too high of trackers, if you have seen what i have seen, i highly doubt that you would revere some trackers if not all. Bt is really not about friendships anymore, but mostly about connection, anyone who has been around bt long enough knows that certain people has immunities no matter what they do. In a world in which there is no such fair punishments for each member, i really cant talk about filesharing. At least not in spiritual lvl. On the other hand, on certain trackers, you are banned if you do anywrong it doesnt matter what kinda pull or connection you have.

Something Else
05-05-2009, 11:09 AM
:glag:

Self-pwnage ftw

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 11:12 AM
:glag:

Self-pwnage ftw
http://walter.no.sapo.pt/humor/2001-06-28/humor-044.gif
:whistling

Swift
05-05-2009, 11:15 AM
another self pwange :lol:

sez
05-05-2009, 11:24 AM
What the fcvk is this thread about?its not a request as far as it appears to me..and as tribute to the OP,i think we should start a club show-off forum so guys can brag of how they r connected and how they hold the guinness world record for tracker bans(seriously,thats alot dude)
what trackers do u use now?

Something Else
05-05-2009, 11:24 AM
A cheater, liar, trader and multiple acct holder. If anyone else wants to ban her, pm me for the details. :smilie4:

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 11:28 AM
A cheater, liar, trader and multiple acct holder. If anyone else wants to ban her, pm me for the details. :smilie4:

i would check shadows first

Louie
05-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I dont really remember why i got banned from what.cd

http://i42.tinypic.com/ipnwc8.jpg

starfly3r
05-05-2009, 11:39 AM
too many donations??? wow..

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 11:41 AM
i am in the library, please dont make me laugh xD you know people are studying shush xD

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 11:54 AM
addressed to bilkenter

http://sitemaker.umich.edu/pharmacology.502/files/einstein-new.jpg

it is weird i just run into similar quotation by alby, it was if you cannot explain it to your grandmother, then you dont understand it well enough or something

Skiz
05-05-2009, 12:02 PM
FFS, you're like the worst member ever. :eyebrows:

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 12:05 PM
FFS, you're like the worst member ever. :eyebrows:

Skizo, i am really hurt now. Nothing would hurt me more really. Seriously, nothing even global global ban would hurt this much.

KFlint
05-05-2009, 01:01 PM
No, really, you do suck as a member :mellow:

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
No, really, you do suck as a member :mellow:

forget it really, i don't care, yeah i suck yuppy. Gosh why did i bother getting upset over skizo saying such things? i dont even know skizo, so it is completely nonsense that i actually care. I will laugh at it and move on. this thread had 2 purpose, one is to annoy ben(which was kinda accomplished) second and unpredicted one is that i learnt that i actually had quite a lot of disabled accounts. I really had fun though

cinephilia
05-05-2009, 03:52 PM
honestly, i have nothing against you bilkenter but that's amazing how boring you can be sometimes...

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 05:56 PM
honestly, i have nothing against you bilkenter but that's amazing how boring you can be sometimes...

same here yet you wouldn't expect someone who nearly avoided death (some crazy girl was gonna blow us in the campus) to be cheerful now would you? This is where i was yesterday, therefore not thinking of much though this thread helped me a lot come back a little :) Also what is fun and what is boring are relative to people. Obviously we dont share same sense of humour, shame.

Louie
05-05-2009, 06:01 PM
.Obviously we dont share same sense of humour, shame.

I share a little with you...

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 06:13 PM
.Obviously we dont share same sense of humour, shame.I share a little with you...

that i noticed, be aware though :) i am black sheep of this forum so you might be hurt in the way :) but this is what we call friendship, walking in a spiky way together. There are some guyz i really like here like cappy, albo stellar you and few more :) mostly the people called bittards by senior members.

mark_over_mars
05-05-2009, 06:26 PM
mate time to close this ,, all u will get endless helpless posts ,, yeah you don't have a good history so believe me only for help ,, all u will get those type of posts ,,
have fun mate ..

Louie
05-05-2009, 06:29 PM
i am black sheep of this forum so you might be hurt in the way

Like what?

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 06:45 PM
mate time to close this ,, all u will get endless helpless posts ,, yeah you don't have a good history so believe me only for help ,, all u will get those type of posts ,,
have fun mate ..
This was never intended for an ftn invite. It was just something to cheer me up, and it did succeed on my behalf. Also i know some ftn uploaders myself, so if i was serious about joining, i would have asked them for favour. No offense to people who believe it is great and bla bla, yet ftn is probably the last place that i wanna go in especially after seeing so many requests.

i am black sheep of this forum so you might be hurt in the wayLike what?
mmm, you might be put in the same bittard category like me :) then you might have some thread invaders like chalice or benny the loner, they are really mean gotta give them that. Honestly never had problems with chalice till recently, yet ben is certainly someone to avoid as much as possible. I tried thinking of good things about him. There is only 2, thanks to him, my slang english is getting better, second one is a secret :). Seriously man, if they wanna be mean, they are really capable of being mean, anyway everyone is capable of doing evil, so i will retaliate accordingly from now on, yet on the way you might suffer just like i did from some forum members. God knows what i went through here xD

ovisan
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
There are some guyz i really like here like cappy, albo stellar you and few more :) mostly the people called bittards by senior members.

Maybe the "senior members" really know something...

How come you, the "nice people" have all those banned accounts and us "normal people" respect tracker rules, work hard to get invites, to keep a nice ratio, upload packs/films/things, use tracker forums not just FST? Don't tell me that they are hunting you down and just dont like having "nice people" on their trackers... BT is not just to get an dire seedbox and get to the higher level and then start bullying others cause you are smarter and your e-penis is longer , it is the way you get to the top( "The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination" - Dan Millman - Peaceful Warrior).

This is the way I feel and I had to say it, dont really care what the oters say...
Tara

bilkenter
05-05-2009, 07:28 PM
There are some guyz i really like here like cappy, albo stellar you and few more :) mostly the people called bittards by senior members.

Maybe the "senior members" really know something...

How come you, the "nice people" have all those banned accounts and us "normal people" respect tracker rules, work hard to get invites, to keep a nice ratio, upload packs/films/things, use tracker forums not just FST? Don't tell me that they are hunting you down and just dn dire ont like having "nice people" on their trackers... BT is not just to get aseedbox and get to the higher level and then start bullying others cause you are smarter and your e-penis is longer , it is the way you get to the top( "The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination" - Dan Millman - Peaceful Warrior).

This is the way I feel and I had to say it, dont really care what the oters say...
Tara
Maybe, I am not banned for trading, cheating or any other things on trackers. I am mostly banned for inactivity (my pc went to service because it was broken) and voicing my opinion, engaging in trader non trader classic arguments. As far as i know, trackers doesnt have a rule saying that you are not allowed to voice your opinion, therefore i in most cases never acted against a tracker. At most, i actually acted according to the spirit of the rule(meaning the reasons that cause that rule in the first place). I never worked hard to get into such trackers, in fact, i only traded seedbox for bcg, bitme, and tti, nothing else. Aside from that, bithumen, nb, elektronik, ptn, tt, waffles, what, ethor, pt, sct and a lot more was offered to me by my friends. I dont wanna be seen as collector because i am not, all of those accounts, i had them all, but on different times. I never requested anything on any forums except here, one of them is tt and ftn, obviously ftn is not even a request, so i only made tt. Therefore, i really didnt work my ass off to join trackers, i am not obsessed with them, it is just a tracker for me. Also, i used to hang out on tl irc a lot more than you can possibly imagine, irc was fun there till the day they actually banned me for being in active though i warned them of my state. My pc was messed up, therefore i couldnt log in , considering the viruses in computer labs here, it would be a risk dont you think? Anyway I can prove that it took 60 working days to get my pc back(i have the official document stating a replacement for my other pc), at least the one in this city. I study here in Ankara yet live in another city. I obviously have to stay here for my studies. Anyway, i didnt log in for 60 days, and 1.5 tb buffered vip tl account is deleted. I am already over it, yet you accuse me of not respectng tracker rules, not having a decent ratio, not uploading packs et cetera (in fact, i am the one who actually suggest certain packs to certain uploaders on certain sites though i am not capable of uploading at least for now, yet when the vdsl 2 is widespread in Turkey, then i will show you how upload is actually done) Also i am the last person you shall talk about e-penis and such, i have a quite decent penis, so i dont bother enlarging it. It is pretty to lame to say such a thing even for you. I mean no offense, yet you accuse people of showing off with trackers they have... How lame is that? It is just a tracker nothing more. One might show off his pc, car, connection et cetera yet an account? You seem obsessed with trackers. Also i know you in person. Yet not gonna say a word for you to keep your record clean.

edit: unfortunately this cost me quite a time

Edit 2: i in fact ratio-cheated once on ipt, it was in the beginning, i wasnt member of here or any other site to learn both what community and seedbox actually means. A guy on my university forum suggested that i use a fake client to do such a thing and i did, in fact it didnt even work. I uploaded tb in a day xD i got banned of course.

pro267
05-05-2009, 10:01 PM
this thread had 2 purpose, one is to annoy ben
May I ask why is it that your try so hard to annoy ben?

Did he disable your account as well, or were you denied access to his site? Perhaps he harshed you to submission and you still can't get over it?

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 07:15 AM
this thread had 2 purpose, one is to annoy ben
May I ask why is it that your try so hard to annoy ben?

Did he disable your account as well, or were you denied access to his site? Perhaps he harshed you to submission and you still can't get over it?
hard? not really, i am just retaliating that is all. Be an ass to an ass, this is how i plan to be at least against ben the moron lord. If he wanna be a bitch, then i can be a bitch. Also it is kinda enjoyable. Not really, i am actually not a member there though it is not that hard to get an account there, i know how it works, all i need to do is to swap places with someone close to my whereabouts, yet this is kinda gross, actually the fact that ben is there benefits me. At least i know where i dont wanna be(its), thanks to his jerkyness. Though gotta admit, recently he seems nicer, still for the things that he have done not just to me but most of the people in bt, he deserves to be punished, and i enjoy it. One last thing, i am grateful to him for 2 things, one is for the slang english vocabulary, second one is that thanks to him, i never ever wanna get in its. Those are the 2 things that are good about him, aside from that, i dont see much.

Something Else
05-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Or pehaps this thread had nothing to do with me and you're trying to shift the focus away from you humiliating yourself yet again on the internets. :whistling

Disme
05-06-2009, 12:07 PM
I believe you are addicted to yourself and you're making the terrible mistake of thinking that we are too. :rolleyes:

Let me make it clear ... I've been reading a lot of your posts and all you ever do is telling everybody how well-connected you are, have loads of friends, could get in every tracker you want in no time ... BUT you keep forgetting we're not blown away by those statements, let alone interested in the ramblings of a confirmed attention-whore.

Under the pretext of defending yourself or helping others all you do is showing off what a super-duper dude you are. But in that process you tend to forget there are actually some members here with more than half a brain that can see right through your attention-addiction.

I think 'narcicism' is the correct term to use here :yup:

alupizor
05-06-2009, 12:26 PM
maybe this thread should be closed.

callme
05-06-2009, 01:10 PM
/me shits a brick and rapes the op with it

Disme
05-06-2009, 02:38 PM
/me shits a brick and rapes the op with it

'It' will probably even like it if you do, as long as 'it' gets attention 'it' is satisfied :sick:

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 02:44 PM
I believe you are addicted to yourself and you're making the terrible mistake of thinking that we are too. :rolleyes:

Let me make it clear ... I've been reading a lot of your posts and all you ever do is telling everybody how well-connected you are, have loads of friends, could get in every tracker you want in no time ... BUT you keep forgetting we're not blown away by those statements, let alone interested in the ramblings of a confirmed attention-whore.

Under the pretext of defending yourself or helping others all you do is showing off what a super-duper dude you are. But in that process you tend to forget there are actually some members here with more than half a brain that can see right through your attention-addiction.

I think 'narcicism' is the correct term to use here :yup:
This time actually, i really believe that you are well intentioned at what you say. Most of the people are addicted to themselves in the sense that they would put their priorities before someone especially in the face of danger. Also to think that other people are centered is pretty dumb dont you think?. I mean who in the world would assume that people beside me are addicted to themself?

Do you really believe the red part? also clearly you didn't read enough, i never said i had a lot of friends, i said i have few friends. It also depends on what you mean by friends, actually by friends i meant buddies. I also never said i could get in to every tracker i want in no time. In fact, the reason i said those was because of the offers i rejected. I could get back to ptn, bcg, bitme, bitmetv and a lot more, yet i didnt. In fact, on some tracker, i had connections with certain people, i could ask them to reinstate my account, yet i didnt. I hate the idea of using your friends for such trivial things. When you had chance to join certain tracker yet refused to join, wouldnt you say i actually could get back there. It is pretty foolish to say that i could get in no time because certain sites gives invite in a year or so. If i ever said that, that is my mistake yet i dont think i did.What i meant was i could get back if i really wanted to. I had it once why cant i get it for the second time? For the last part, again it is pretty foolish to think that you could impress people with connections, trackers, friends you have. For the attention whore part, as far as i know, it is someone who actually seeks a lot of attention. Yet aside from this thread, i never sought attention, i never expected anyone to even respond to the threads i started, if i did care about attention, i would actually stop when i got none attention, yet i didnt because i dont seek attention or approval of certain people here.

I am not really super-duper, of course i have flaws, noone is perfect neither i claim to be one. In fact i would like to think of myself as dumb, incompetent, ignorant et cetera. Once Plato argued that people who actually think that they have enough wealth don't actually pursue it. Same with knowledge, people who think that they are wise don't seem to chase after it, therefore i am dumb, incompetent and ignorant mate.

Anyway i think you actually have some wrong ideas about me, i am not saying because i am the one saying it, i am capable of making self-evaluation, i am saying it because from objective point, that seems to be it. Anyway i really appreciate your constructive comments. I am always open to critisizm

edit: forget all the things i said above. You just proved my point on fsc request thread

fst
05-06-2009, 03:19 PM
wtf what a sickness thread I never seen words like that before

Cabalo
05-06-2009, 03:22 PM
i really don't have anything against you bilkenter, now, though i defended your ban before you were under moderation so many months, and i share your dislike with that no-brainer benchez. So i must say i feel a bit sympathy with your.. let's call it "cause".

For me keep up with these threads anytime you want, you are actually helping this forum, as it has been nearly dead last couple of months.

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 04:10 PM
i really don't have anything against you bilkenter, now, though i defended your ban before you were under moderation so many months, and i share your dislike with that no-brainer benchez. So i must say i feel a bit sympathy with your.. let's call it "cause".

For me keep up with these threads anytime you want, you are actually helping this forum, as it has been nearly dead last couple of months.
It is not a cause though, it is just a minor mission. Cause is something like setting up a higher council to oversee all trackers, or changing the relationship between users and tracker. It is something that affects a lot of people. I thought, someone actually had to stand against him here, someone who is not afraid of any ban, all he can do is to get all my trackers, nothing more. Yet i can do a lot more. Though i am not sure i would do such a thing just to punish one guy. Everyone is capable of doing evil, if he dares doing evil, he should be punished. Though actually there are times he can be a human. Gotta give him that. Thanks for the compliment.

Disme
05-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Yet i can do a lot more.

You're doing a great job boring him to death :dry: