PDA

View Full Version : (req)Bitmetv

Iam
05-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello

Well the first thing i have to say is that i love tv-shows. I follow the series Scrubs right now and its soon over. It feels very sad now that i watched all seven seasons the last couple of weeks and now its the last season. Why i want Bitmetv is that i want to find new tv-shows to follow. Its quite hard to find full seasons of shows on my oday trackers. I only used swedish trackers before and now when they all are closed down i dont know what to do. It would be great if anyone had an invite to the best tv tracker.

I would be very happy if anyone had an invite to spare.:)

Louie
05-04-2009, 03:15 PM
to the best tv tracker.

Try second positions,TVT.ro or TVT.com

Iam
05-04-2009, 03:38 PM
to the best tv tracker.

Try second positions,TVT.ro or TVT.com

Both are closed though tvt.com is not as fast as Bitmetv.

Louie
05-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Only tvt.com its closed but maybe someone will share with him,tvt.ro it's open most of the times for signup,how fast you want to be on a 300 mb show?

Iam
05-04-2009, 04:11 PM
Tried to signup to tvt.ro thousends of times but its always the same message saying its full.

sez
05-04-2009, 11:35 PM
You really dont have a reason why u want bitmetv...so dont torture yourself trying to come up with one,do u have a seedbox?

Villalltheway
05-05-2009, 12:38 AM
You really dont have a reason why u want bitmetv...so dont torture yourself trying to come up with one,do u have a seedbox?

I think the reason for wanting bmtv is obvious dont take a genius to figure out why, its like why do people want what.cd or waffles. And like i say it seems to someone each month contray to popular belief u dont need a seedbox on bmtv.

Stellar
05-05-2009, 01:30 AM
As you know BitMeTV is one of those sites that is a bit difficult to get into. You need to post here in the forum more and show that you are trustworthy in order to get an invite... unless you get really lucky.

Keep trying to get into TVT.ro until you're able to find a BMTV invite. tv-vault.org and xtvi.com are open, so check those out in the meantime.

bumrocks
05-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Regardless, of reason, the biggest hurdle I see atm is the fact that you haven't been here long and only have 11 posts...Nobody knows you yet.

Louie
05-05-2009, 05:48 AM
its like why do people want what.cd or waffles.

Because on What you will find almost everything.

sez
05-05-2009, 10:40 AM

I think the reason for wanting bmtv is obvious dont take a genius to figure out why, its like why do people want what.cd or waffles. And like i say it seems to someone each month contray to popular belief u dont need a seedbox on bmtv.

yes,u do need a seedbox to keep up on bitmetv especially if u r a regular leecher....and the OP isnt in the mood for the alternatives coz according to him they aint as fast as BitMetv..

Villalltheway
05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Must be a mystry how i survive there then.