PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt For Gollum

peat moss
05-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Found a HD online version , suppose to be good . :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/hunt+for/video/x93zji_the-hunt-for-gollum-hd-version_shortfilms

darkstate01
05-29-2009, 01:54 PM
Yes i enjoyed it,I think the fans did a good job with the graphics and and costumes and best of all its free to d/l

iLOVENZB
05-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Yes i enjoyed it,I think the fans did a good job with the graphics and and costumes and best of all its free to d/l

Not legally, bit it's legally free to stream :blink:.

SonsOfLiberty
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/hunt+for/video/x93zji_the-hunt-for-gollum-hd-version_shortfilms

What does the XviD one suck or something? It's already here....if you want to not stream it.

iLOVENZB
05-31-2009, 02:50 AM

What does the XviD one suck or something? It's already here....if you want to not stream it.

Xvid does suck :P I know about the 'WEB' rip it's been floating around Cyber space since the launch of this movie :shutup:

'Red9' ripped it and so has 'ScL', Obviously no scene rip has been pre'd because this is a 'free' movie :whistling

SonsOfLiberty
05-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm not gonna start a fight here, but I have a nice new HDTV monitor (I don't TV wise), and for the life of me I can't tell a difference, sure maybe in sound, but not picture, well I can, but it's not enuff of a difference for me to download the same file that's 3x as big.

peat moss
05-31-2009, 05:25 PM
I have the Avi by Scl as well I just posted to let people know it was out . Funny tho as I'v yet to watch it .

Jezebel
06-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Gollum like in Lord of the Rings?

Camisado
06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
this story happened after or before lotr?

iLOVENZB
06-04-2009, 10:22 AM

Yes. It's a low budget, fanmade movie. Excellently produced considering :).

Hairbautt
06-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Ok. I've heard enough 'bout it.

Going to go d/l now.

Jezebel
06-04-2009, 03:59 PM

Yes. It's a low budget, fanmade movie. Excellently produced considering :).I took my time and watched the movie.
It was tremendous considering the actors are amateurs.
I can't believe it's a low budget movie. All the scenes, all the computer animated stuff etc. In my opinion it looks as good as the real Lord of the Ring movies.

this story happened after or before lotr?Neither. This short movie is a small part of Lord of the Rings. It wasn't simply shown in the official movies.

Besides, it can't possibly be after lotr, can it? :whistling:

Seriost
06-08-2009, 02:41 PM
I actually never liked any of the actors before but I love these people. Im able to imagine that it happened when I see this fanmade movie, so awzum.