PDA

View Full Version : Underworld

yocheo
09-23-2003, 10:18 PM
WTF is up with Underworld? So many people are sharing the same freaken bogus file you wonder if they even freaken watched the movie. All you see when you finish downloading the movie or previewing the movie is the little DivX video stamp fade in and out of the bottom right hand corner. Come on damn it i want to go see the movie on my comp. before I enjoy the luxiary of surround sound and a 50 ft. Screen. ;)

MetroStars
09-23-2003, 10:31 PM
well using kazaa 4 new movies is big mistake,

get your self over 2 Supernova

http://mbnet.fi/suprn0va/list_torrents/movies.html#16

and get it there

and make sure u use VCD Qauilty in futre , then u will never get fake movies again

http://www.vcdquality.com/

Gre1
09-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@23 September 2003 - 17:31

http://mbnet.fi/suprn0va/list_torrents/movies.html#16

and get it there

and make sure u use VCD Qauilty in futre , then u will never get fake movies again

http://www.vcdquality.com/
Either this or get a verified hash from this forum but might not have a lot of sources so u might want to try suprnova.org I just gave u kazaa as a backup

internet.news
09-23-2003, 11:27 PM
<---Seconds Metrostars

You can&#39;t rely on Kazaa for any new stuff - either get the hang of Irc or (my preference) use Suprnova. K++&#39;s got it&#39;s place but Suprnova (then BTExp or Shareaza for the DL) is the only way to find the real new stuff.

Wolfmight
09-23-2003, 11:42 PM
btw how way Underworld? any good?

Gre1
09-24-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@23 September 2003 - 18:42
btw how way Underworld? any good?
I haven&#39;t seen it but I can say this just watch it for yourself because someone might say it&#39;s weak and then when u watch it u might like it. ;)

Rip The Jacker
09-24-2003, 03:19 AM
Don&#39;t use Kazaa Lite for new movies. Head over to Supernova with bittorrent installed. Or go download mIRC, and go to Ircspy.com and do some searching.

Skank
09-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@24 September 2003 - 11:27
<---Seconds Metrostars

You can&#39;t rely on Kazaa for any new stuff - either get the hang of Irc or (my preference) use Suprnova. K++&#39;s got it&#39;s place but Suprnova (then BTExp or Shareaza for the DL) is the only way to find the real new stuff.
You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic

Rip The Jacker
09-24-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Skank@23 September 2003 - 19:25
You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic
Not exactly true. I still use Kazaa Lite for small things. Programs, MP3s, etc.

Skank
09-24-2003, 03:53 AM
all its good for is old shit...

Gre1
09-24-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Skank+23 September 2003 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skank @ 23 September 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@24 September 2003 - 11:27
<---Seconds Metrostars

You cant rely on kazaa at all these days...its pathetic [/b][/quote]
How can u people talk about kazaa this way. :( But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

Skank
09-24-2003, 02:04 PM
You cant rely on the verified hashes anymore either with kazaa..theyve turned to shit as well

Quote gre1 But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

you wont find the latest stuff on kazaa these days any more..maybe in the past but not anymore...

Gre1
09-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 09:04
You cant rely on the verified hashes anymore either with kazaa..theyve turned to shit as well

Quote gre1 But really I bet u if u see some type of program or something on the internet that u would have to pay for or sign up to use, it will be on kazaa.

you wont find the latest stuff on kazaa these days any more..maybe in the past but not anymore...
That&#39;s because people don&#39;t spread it. The new stuff won&#39;t be there if someone doesn&#39;t put it there that&#39;s why I say people who download these new movies and such from suprnova.org should share it on kazaa. It works like this u want a file u try to get it off kazaa but it&#39;s not there so u go to suprnova.org and get it when it&#39;s finished then u are finished ("We&#39;ll hey I got the movie now no need to get it on Kazaa). That&#39;s how everyone thinks when getting a file and if everyone does that then your right it will never be new files on there if no one puts them there. Hey, maybe u didn&#39;t get it off of there put someone else can and then if it went like that (people sharing the files on kazaa) then u could be that person to get a new file. I hope understand what I&#39;m saying I couldn&#39;t really explain it like I wanted to too.

Skank
09-24-2003, 02:38 PM
i get wot your saying but a lot of people have stopped using kazaa now..3 million or more judging from the stats...thats a lot of people that arent sharing new files ..thats a big void to fill and frankly i dont ever see it being filled in the near future

Gre1
09-24-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 09:38
i get wot your saying but a lot of people have stopped using kazaa now..3 million or more judging from the stats...thats a lot of people that arent sharing new files ..thats a big void to fill and frankly i dont ever see it being filled in the near future
U never know. Only time will tell. :unsure:

Skank
09-24-2003, 03:04 PM
i honestly dont think theyre gonna be back for some reason...theres a lot better file sharing programs avalible theses days..

people can thank the RIAA bullshit and all the false files etc that have flooded fast track

Gre1
09-24-2003, 03:49 PM
But If Kazaa ever falls.... We well have a new improved P2P to use eventually but in the mean time people would switch to Bittorrent cause it&#39;s simple to use.

Skank
09-24-2003, 04:10 PM
not only is it easy to use.... the big selling point is no false files, no screechy bull shit mp3s and theyve always got the latest stuff

the pecking order is generally...IRC/NEWSGROUPS then BITTORRENT/EDONKEY/SOULSEEK then all the rest fall way behind those groups/networks in terms of new files

Gre1
09-24-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Skank@24 September 2003 - 11:10
not only is it easy to use.... the big selling point is no false files, no screechy bull shit mp3s and theyve always got the latest stuff

the pecking order is generally...IRC/NEWSGROUPS then BITTORRENT/EDONKEY/SOULSEEK then all the rest fall way behind those groups/networks in terms of new files
Well, kinda because people are releasing these replica files (some bullshit re-encodes or something) and naming them as DVD-Screeners and people are flocking to them, not a lot but, it&#39;s too many.